Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 37: ‘Recreational’ Vehicle

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37: ‘Recreational’ Vehicle - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“So, what’s the plan for today for you two?” asked Jessica, looking at her sons. It was the morning after their grandmothers had worked over the teens and the two boys didn’t look overly worse for the wear. They and their grandfather were sitting at the kitchen table as the three women made pancakes and puttered around the kitchen.

Andrew glanced over at Toby, who simply shrugged back at his brother. “Nothing much. I’m going over to Tracy’s this afternoon, see what she’s up to. We might hang out with some friends. Would it be a problem if I had dinner with her tonight?”

“Just call me and let me know. I trust you boys, but I want to know what you’re up to and where.” she replied. She looked at her older son. “And you? Any particular cheerleader you’re blessing with your presence?”

Toby’s brother and grandparents had a range of responses upon hearing this question. Andrew grinned and tried to keep from laughing, but both his grandmothers snorted derisively, and his grandfather laughed loudly. Toby blushed and shook his head. “Nothing planned yet, Mom, but there’s always hope. Maybe I’ll go hang out at the mall and try to pick up two or three of them. I’ll call you and give you a count.”

Jessica simply rolled her eyes heavenward. “You just do that. That way I’ll know just how many outraged fathers I’ll have to deal with later.”

“So, Toby, can you do me a favor and drive me over to the camper this morning? I need to pick up a few things and I don’t know where your grandfather’s hidden it.” asked Molly. She sat down at the table next to her grandson and laid a hand on his leg suggestively.

Toby’s eyes widened at her touch. The three women had all showered and were all just wearing short robes and were going barefoot. He and his brother had pulled their clothes on from the previous night and had washed up, but otherwise were still dressed as they were during their mini orgy. Only their grandfather had bathed and dressed properly so far. “Sure, Grandma. Just give me a chance to clean up after breakfast.”

“How about you, Andrew? Could you help, too? I might need to bring a few things back.”

“Uh...” Andrew couldn’t figure out why he was needed for whatever this errand was, but he noticed his brother nodding to him. “ ... yeah, sure, Grandma.” He eyed Toby curiously, expecting an answer later.

“Great! Give me about ten minutes and I’ll get dressed.”

Toby and Andrew eyed each other and shrugged. “Okay, let us finish up and we’ll get changed.” said Toby.

It was closer to fifteen minutes before the two teens and their grandmother met in the living room, and the boys were surprised to see Molly holding a large plastic bag. “I need to drop this off in the camper and pick up a few things to take back.” she said in explanation. “It shouldn’t take too long. Besides, you boys weren’t going to be doing anything until this afternoon, anyway.”

Andrew nodded. “Okay by me. Let’s go. Toby can drive.”

His brother held up the car keys and smiled. “You get a choice, Grandma, back seat or death seat.”

Molly snorted. “Why do I suspect there are bodily fluids in both places?” She went outside before either boy could protest their innocence.

The camper was still in its spot at the back of the empty lot behind the fire house. Molly climbed out of the car and led the boys to the front door. “I still can’t believe this thing!” commented Andrew. “This thing is such a boat!”

Toby laughed. “Yeah, I don’t know if I’m quite up to driving this around.”

Molly smiled as she unlocked the door to the motor home. “That isn’t a joke. It takes a special type of license to drive this. Your grandfather had to take a special class and go down to DMV and take a test. It’s closer to a bus license than a regular driver’s license.” She climbed up inside and the boys followed. Once inside, she hit a button on the dashboard and the door shut with a quiet whoosh.

Andrew smiled. “It’s not a bus, it’s a yacht!”

“More like a cruise ship.” agreed his brother.

Molly laughed at that. “Yes, and your grandfather is Captain Stubing and I’m your cruise director, Julie.”

Toby gave his grandmother a blank look. “Huh?”

“You know, The Love Boat. Captain Stubing and Julie.” replied Molly.

“Sorry, you’ve lost me.” Toby glanced over at his brother, who seemed equally mystified.

“You know, the TV show, The Love Boat?” Molly eyed her grandsons curiously. Neither seemed to have the foggiest idea what she was talking about. “You mean you’ve never heard of The Love Boat? It was a TV series, about what went on onboard a cruise ship.” Both boys shrugged in ignorance. “I thought it would be on Nick at Night or something.” Molly tried to explain it for a moment before giving up. “Anyway, your grandfather is the captain, and I’m the entertainment director.”

“And what does that consist of?” asked Andrew, trying unsuccessfully to hide a smirk.

“Oh, I entertain the captain!” chuckled his grandmother.

“Oh?” commented Toby with a smile.

She nodded. “That’s sort of why we’re here. I needed to drop some things off and pick up some other stuff.”

“Like what?”

“Like underwear. I don’t think I’m going to need any bras or panties, and I need to pick up a few skirts and leave behind my slacks and pants.”

“Good choices.” agreed her other grandson. “Anything we can do to help?”

“That’s another reason I brought you over. You two can help me decide what to pack. Come on.” She led the boys towards the back end of the motor home, into what was obviously the bedroom. It was small without being cramped, with a queen-sized bed and a startling number of built-in cabinets and closets. It even had a door to the small bathroom off the hallway, which consisted of a tiny shower unit, toilet, and sink/vanity. Once inside the bedroom, the two boys climbed onto the bed, as much to get out of the way as for any other purpose.

Molly dumped the contents of her bag on the bed between them. Much as she had commented, the contents were a hodgepodge of bras and panties, along with several pairs of shorts and slacks. She quickly put the items back into various drawers around the bedroom.

“What about what you’re wearing?” asked Andrew.

Molly’s eyes widened at that. “You’re right, I almost forgot.” She looked down at herself to notice that she had on a pair of khaki shorts. She quickly undid the front snap and unzipped them, and then peeled them off, leaving her in her bikini panties. She tossed them on the bed. “I’ll take them back to the house and wash them.”

“Bras and panties, too, Grandma!” urged a grinning Toby.

Molly smiled. Reaching up underneath her sports shirt, she unhooked her bra and then wiggled it off, pulling it out the armholes. Next, she slipped off her panties and tugged the hem of her shirt down. It covered her ass and pussy, if just barely, and she tossed her underwear into the bag as well. “Better?” she asked.

“Getting there.”

She snorted in laughter. “You wanted to know how I entertain the driver? This is my usual dress code while we’re driving along, although sometimes I wear a nice pair of heels.”

“And how does Grandpa manage to concentrate on his driving?” asked Toby.

“Sometimes he doesn’t, so we have to pull off into a rest area so I can help him relax. That happens almost every day.”

“Including the other day, when you were driving in?” quizzed Andrew.

She nodded. “You bet. I was dressed just like this, in fact, right up until we hit the rest area south of town. We pulled off, I gave your grandfather a fast blowjob, and then we both got dressed.”

Molly pulled open a drawer in a small dresser next to the bed. “I think I’m going to take a few things over to the house as well, out of what we call the toy chest.” She tossed a couple of vibrators onto the bed, along with a few DVDs.

Curious, Toby picked up one of the DVD cases, expecting to see porn, but they were obviously homemade, with handwritten labels consisting of a date and the notation ‘Xmas’. He picked up the rest of the cases and found they all were homemade, with a date and some sort of description. “What are these?” he asked.

His grandmother gave him a big grin. “Home movies! Want to watch?” Before her grandson could even answer, she continued, saying “Hold on, let me go crank up the generator.” Naked except for her top, she padded down the hallway to the driver’s seat. Pushing a few buttons, she started up an auxiliary generator.

The boys were surprised at the quiet rumble of the generator starting up, but then lights flickered on, and the camper seemed to subtly come alive. Molly came back into the bedroom and opened a cabinet door at the foot of the bed, inside was a large flat screen television. She pushed a button on the console and turned it on, then took the DVD from Toby and pulled it from its case. It went into the attached DVD player. She grabbed the remote and climbed onto the bed between the two teens, shoving the bag with clothing onto the floor. She paused to strip off her top, leaving her naked, and then pointed the remote at the television and hit Play.

The screen flickered briefly as the DVD player whined and came up to speed. The boys were flanking their grandmother, though still dressed themselves, and eyed both her and the television curiously. Once the screen came alive, though, it was Toby who first commented. “Holy shit!”

Molly laughed loudly at that and leaned back against the pillows propped up at the end of the bed. “I thought you might like this.”

“What in the world?” asked an awestruck Andrew.

The DVD was showing three men, their grandfather and two other men as old as he was, sitting in matching armchairs in a semicircle. The three men were all naked and sporting stiff erections. Their grandmother was dressed in a porn Christmas costume consisting of a red Santa Claus hat, a red-and-white fuzzy bra and side-tie panty set, red fishnet stockings, and red ankle strapped high heels. She was doing a bump and grind in front of the three men while Eartha Kitt’s Santa Baby played in the background. The camera was moving around, indicating at least one other person was in the room. The room itself looked like a living room, but it wasn’t in a house either of the boys recognized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.