Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 36: Grandmotherly Love

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36: Grandmotherly Love - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It had been a vigorous end of the morning in Jessica’s room, with the three women using and abusing Bill for various ‘deviant sexual purposes.’ So said Molly, in any case, just after Bill had dramatically clutched his chest and feigned a heart attack. The three had taken pity on him at that point and climbed off the bed. Bill had staggered off to Toby’s room and collapsed onto the bed without even bothering to wash up.

Not so for Jessica, Molly, and Sarah. After sending Bill off for a nap, they split up to clean up and dress. Jessica went into her bathroom and quickly showered. When she came out, she found a pile of clothing on her rumpled bedsheets. They were the clothes she had been wearing when they had left the house in the chase car, and that had been discarded along the way once they all got back home. She bundled them into her hamper and then pulled on a clean pair of shorts and sport shirt. Barefoot, she left her room.

Joining her in the hallway was Molly, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Like Jessica, Molly had skipped out on any underwear or shoes. “Did your clothing magically show up, too?” asked Jessica.

“It wasn’t magic, it was Sarah. When she went downstairs to get some clothes, she found our stuff all strewn six ways from Sunday! She grabbed it all up before she came back upstairs. She’s in the shower now.” Molly pointed down the hall at the bathroom, through which sounds of a shower running could be heard.

“I figured it had to be something like that. As soon as she comes down, we should make lunch.”

“Good! I’m starving!”

Jessica giggled. “I can’t imagine why. What about Dad? Is he hungry?”

Molly smiled and held a finger to her lips, and then opened the door to Toby’s room. Bill was lying flat on his back on the bed, still naked, and snoring loudly. She closed the door carefully and said “He’s out for a few hours. He won’t be joining us for lunch.”

Jessica gave a look of concern. “Is that all right? He only had coffee for breakfast...”

Molly shrugged and took her daughter-in-law by the arm, leading her towards the stairs. “He’ll be fine. He rarely eats breakfast anyways, and lunch can be iffy, too. No, he’ll just eat a big dinner and a snack or two after. Sort of like a lion - he eats a gazelle and then sleeps a day or two.”

Just as they were going down the stairs, the bathroom door opened, and Sarah stepped out. Like the others she was wearing shorts and a top and was missing a bra. She followed the other two women down the stairs and on into the kitchen. “Lunch?” she asked.

“Lunch.” agreed Jessica. “I was thinking of boiling some eggs and making egg salad. Or do you want something a little quicker? I have some cold cuts.”

Molly shrugged. “Egg salad is fine by me.” Sarah simply nodded agreement.

Jessica put a pot of water on the stove to boil, and then pulled a carton of eggs out of the refrigerator. “If I do the whole dozen, whatever we don’t use in the egg salad we can keep for later in the week.”

“Sounds fair.” agreed Sarah.

“I heard you brought up the clothing. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I didn’t want the boys to see all our clothing spread all over the place when they come back.”

Molly laughed. “When will they be back, anyway?”

“Knowing those two, about ten minutes before dinner. Toby’s going to be closing the deal on his trade, and Andrew’s going to be busy playing doctor.” Jessica put the dozen eggs into the water as it heated up, and then sat at the kitchen table with the other two. “So, Mom, you and the Thomasens? I just can’t believe it!”

Sarah snorted at the statement. “It’s not like that at all. We’re just good friends.” The other two gave her a very skeptical look at that. “Okay, very good friends. But it was just something to break me out of my shell. We only get together every month or so.”

“So, that got you back into dating?” asked Molly.

Sarah nodded. “Yes, I just needed a good push, I guess. The next week, I was at the gym, and I saw a fellow there who had talked to me before. Or tried to talk, I suppose, I wasn’t really in a conversational mood before. Well, anyway, I was on the treadmill, and he was next to me, and this time when he said hello, I said hello as well, and this time we started talking. He was a very nice guy, a couple of years younger than me, but not so it was noticeable, in good shape. Anyway, he asked me out to dinner, and I said yes.”

“That sounds promising.” commented Jessica.

“Oh, it was. He was a very charming man, and after dinner we had a drink at the bar, and then I invited him back to the house for a nightcap, and well, you get the idea.”

“A late dinner at the Y and then breakfast in bed?” teased Molly.

Sarah blushed but nodded. “That pretty much says it all right there. He stayed the night and didn’t leave until mid-morning. It was very, very nice.”

“So, any special boyfriends now?” asked Jessica.

Sarah laughed. “I’m not looking for a husband, just trying to get an itch scratched. I have several friends that I see on a regular basis, along with Harry and Helene.”

“So, are you in the lifestyle like they are?” asked Molly.

“No. I think they are, a little, at least. I just like the occasional threesome every now and then.”

Jessica listened in disbelief. “The lifestyle? What’s that?”

“It’s shorthand for swinging and swapping.” replied Molly. She turned back to Sarah and continued “Bill and I have been into it for a number of years now, but I never would have thought you were into it. It’s only been since your husband passed?”

Sarah nodded. “We never did anything like that. Oh, don’t get me wrong, we had an awful lot of fun together, but nothing like that. It’s just that without him, well, a girl needs a man every once in a while. Toys just don’t cut it all the time. Besides, like I said, I’m not looking for another husband, just some fun.”

Sarah looked at her daughter. “What about you? It’s been over a year now. What are you doing about sex? Anything?”

Jessica blushed fiercely. “Mother! I still can’t get over the idea of you and other people and groups and all! And you! You and Dad are swingers? Oh my God!”

Molly snorted and smiled. “You’d be surprised how common it actually is. Well, maybe not common, but not rare either. What the hell do you expect us to do, sit around and play shuffleboard the rest of our lives? It’s one of the nice things about traveling like we do; you can visit friends and meet others with similar interests. Very similar, if you get my drift. Anyway, the question stands - Are you seeing anyone, or more than one?”

Jessica blushed and shook her head. “No, not like that.”

Sarah eyed her daughter curiously. “Not like that. Just what does that mean? You’re not seeing anybody? Or you’re not going out for fun and games?”

Molly’s eyebrows rose at that. “Now that’s an interesting idea. Those two could do a lot worse than the Hottest MILF, hmm?”

“MOTHER!” Jessica protested loudly, but the two older women continued to look at her with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. Finally, she gave up, averting her eyes, she admitted “Oh, what the hell. No, I don’t need to leave the house, if you must know.”

Molly grinned. “Really? So, two young studs, huh? They are awfully cute. They taking care of business, all right?”

“Yeah, think they’ll be interested in branching out?” quizzed. Sarah.

Jessica groaned and rolled her eyes. Considering the boys were already banging everything else in the neighborhood as well as their aunt and cousins, a couple of grandmothers were well within the realm of possibility. “I want nothing to do with this! You two can do your own seductions!’

Molly gave her fellow grandmother a sly smile. “You just leave that to us!”


It was half past four when Andrew left Tracy’s house. He got on his bike, but rather than ride directly home, he rode south to the Kane house, in the hopes of finding his brother. He got there just in time to find Toby walking down the driveway with Candy. The petite blonde was barefoot and wearing a bikini bottom and an oversized t-shirt. Toby winked at his brother before taking the young teen in his arms for a long kiss, and then he too climbed on his bike. The brothers headed for home.

“So, I see you had a productive afternoon.” commented Andrew. “Just how productive was it?” he asked.

Toby gave a satisfied smile. “More productive than some, less than others. Let’s just say there’s a very interesting promise of things to come.”

“Oh? How so?”

“Well, Candy was very interested in a future date or two, enough so that I managed to get invited with her into the pool house for the afternoon. She’s a very tasty little ‘candy cane’ if I say so myself.”

“Is that all you got, a tasting? You must be slipping.”

Toby shrugged pleasantly. “Well, she got a nice tasting, too. I don’t know who taught her, but that girl can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! We’re going out Friday night - a movie, Mickey Ds, and then out to the reservoir to watch the submarine races. What about you? How’s Tracy? Did you two play doctor?”

Andrew grinned. “She’s feeling much better now. I showed her my thermometer and checked her temperature a few times.”

Toby laughed. “Have to give her any injections?”

“A shitload!”

They continued in this vein for another few minutes until they pulled into their driveway. The bikes went into the garage, and then the teens went inside, going through the laundry room and the kitchen. Jessica simply smiled and greeted her sons, but their grandmothers made sure to give both boys tight hugs and kisses on the cheek.

This didn’t go unnoticed by the boys. Toby raised an eyebrow at his brother and twitched his head in the direction of the stairs. Andrew followed his brother up to his room. “I need to change.” said Toby. Andrew just nodded.

Toby’s eyes widened when he opened his bedroom door to grab some clothing from his dresser. Bill was still laying on the bed, snoring loudly, still naked. Toby silently grabbed some fresh clothing and then tiptoed out of his room. “Come here.” he whispered to Andrew. “Get a load of this!”

Andrew glanced into Toby’s room and had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. He backed out and silently closed the door. The two boys went back into his room before they started snickering. “Looks like somebody’s been having some fun.” said Andrew. Their grandfather’s crotch still had dried jism on it, and there was a definite aroma of stale sweat and sex in the air.

“Grandpa’s been rode hard and put away wet, wouldn’t you say?”

Andrew nodded. “Did you notice anything else unusual about him?”

Toby gave his brother a confused look. “Like...?”

“Like his cock and balls are shaved.”

Toby’s jaw dropped. “No! Really? Like a porn star? Holy shit!”

“You didn’t notice?”

“No! Jesus!” Toby glanced back at the door. “Who do you think did it?”

“What the fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck do you think did it?”

“No, asshole, him or grandma?” replied Toby.

Andrew’s eyes opened at this. “I have no idea. Nobody, but nobody, is going near my package with a razor blade, I can tell you that!”

“No shit!” Toby glanced back at the door to the hallway. “It’s good to know that when I get to that age, I’ll be able to do more than just write my name in the snow, you know?” Andrew nodded pleasantly as he pulled clothing from his dresser. “Say, did you notice something different about Grandma and Nana earlier?” asked Toby.

“Yeah, but what?” agreed Andrew.

“I don’t know, but something is up. I wonder ... I mean, somebody had to put Grandpa in that condition, and it wasn’t you and me.”

Andrew eyed his brother speculatively. “Okay, so Grandma was taking care of business with Grandpa. Nothing unusual about that.”

“Yeah, but Grandpa looks like he is sleeping off party night at the Playboy Mansion. He really got his rocks off earlier. And did you notice Mom and Grandma and Nana? They changed clothes since this morning.”

“You’re right.”

“And they aren’t wearing bras. They did this morning, all three of them. And not now, all three of them.”

“Are you saying that all three of them did Grandpa?” asked Andrew.

Toby shrugged. “I have no idea.”

“Are you sure about the bra thing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.