Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 35: Triathlon Training

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Triathlon Training - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Breakfast the next morning was a somewhat drawn-out affair, with people coming into the kitchen in ones and twos. Jessica served up bacon, eggs, and toast to most of the family, although Toby and his grandfather settled for juice and coffee.

“I’m going out to play some hoops, remember? If I eat now, I’m going to lose it for sure during the game.” commented her son.

“Same here. I’ll grab something at lunchtime.” commented Bill.

When they were finished, the boys put their dishes in the kitchen sink and departed, kissing their mother and grandmothers on the cheek before leaving. Ten minutes later, the women cleaned the dishes while Bill went back upstairs to put on his running outfit. When he came back down the stairs, Jessica saw that her father-in-law was serious about preparing for his race. He was wearing running shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt, some odd-looking running shoes, and a baseball cap. The clothing looked like it had been worn for a while already, broken-in and comfortable. “So, where am I running to today?” he asked.

The older women looked over at Jessica. “I don’t know. Let me get this straight. You run somewhere, swim, and then ride a bike back. Does it have to be in that order?”

Bill shook his head. “Not really. Different races do things differently. I try to mix it up sometimes. Maybe I start at a river or pool, do the swimming first, and then either bike or run. Sometimes I bike, swim, and then run. Where around here can we do these things?”

Jessica shrugged and thought about it. “Well, I don’t know how far you want to go. I suppose you could run out of town and then ride back in. We don’t really have any big lakes around here, but there is a really nice big pond over by Culverin Hill.”

“How far away is that?”

“Maybe five miles.”

Molly looked at her husband. “You could run over there with us following, swim around the pond - is the pond big enough to swim a few laps in?” she asked, looking at her daughter-in-law. Jessica silently nodded. “And then you could ride the bike back and go around town.”

“That would work.” agreed Bill. “Can you go with us and show us the way?” he asked.

Jessica laughed. “You want me to join you two in a triathlon? You’re kidding me, right?”

Molly laughed at that. “No, we’ll ride in the chase car. I’m not that silly, either. We follow along after Bill, so that when he drops dead of a heart attack, we can tidy up the mess and not be charged with littering.”

“I’m in! I want to see this!”

Jessica laughed. “Me, too. We can talk while Superman here runs around. Does he have a red cape?”

Bill snorted as Molly laughed. The women all stood up and got ready to go out. It was looking to be a hot day, so they wore shorts and t-shirts and sneakers. Bill was already outside, checking a bike rack on the back of their car. “We’ll run over to the firehouse so I can grab the bike, then go from there.” Before the others even had a chance to agree, he was off, jogging down the sidewalk towards the fire station.

“Wait for us!” cried out Jessica.

Bill turned back at that, but Molly motioned him along and he turned away again. “He’ll be fine in town. It’s only when he gets out of town that we have to worry. We’ll just drive behind him slowly with the flashers on. Come on, get in. We can get over to the bus and start loading the bike by the time he gets over there.” She got in the driver’s seat, and Sarah got into the passenger seat. Jessica climbed into the back seat and stretched out.

The firehouse was about two miles away, but Bill was making good time. They only beat him by a few minutes. Sarah marveled at the monstrous motor home, much as her daughter had the previous day. There was a separate bike rack on the back of the camper, and two high-end bikes were locked in place. Bill took one down and put it onto the bike rack on their car. Jessica gave him directions out of town, and he ran off.

This time the ladies followed along behind at a sedate pace, half driving on the shoulder so as not to block traffic. Jessica watched her father-in-law running and then commented “I never would have guessed Dad for a fitness freak.”

Molly answered “I don’t know if he’s a fitness freak, but he does try to stay in shape. All those years of driving a bus left him more than a bit pudgy, and his doctor gave him holy hell a couple of years ago, made him go on a diet and join a gym, and lose weight.”

“I guess it worked.” commented Sarah. “He seems in pretty good shape.”

“Oh, yeah! He lost about thirty pounds, and what’s left is solid muscle. There’s some other benefits, too!” she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

“Oh?”

“Well, let’s just say that once he got back into shape, he was able to do a lot of other exercise, too.”

“Really?” asked Sarah, giggling.

Molly grinned and nodded. “Oh, yeah! Bill is in much better shape for ‘ midnight pushups’ than before.”

“And that’s your job? You provide the motivation?” teased Jessica.

“You’ve got it! Your father-in-law gets motivated morning, noon, and night! It’s really good for my heart, too!”

All three women laughed at this. About halfway out to Culverin Hill, Bill slowed his pace and signaled for the car to pull up next to him. Sarah dropped her window. “Are you alright?”

“Just fine. Here, take this. It’s too hot.” He never stopped his pace but peeled off his shirt and handed it in through the window. Then he moved out again, running bare-chested.

The running shirt was already wet with perspiration. “Ewwww, gross!” complained Sarah, who tossed the shirt into the back.

“Thanks, Mom!” Jessica groused as she tossed the shirt to the floor.

Sarah smiled as she watched Bill running. He looked fit and healthy, his darkly tanned skin glistening with perspiration. “I have to admit, that looks pretty motivational to me!”

Molly laughed as Jessica protested. “Mom! Really!”

“Oh, behave. Your father is the one who’s dead, not me!”

“Do you get any ‘ midnight pushups’ these days?” asked Molly.

“On occasion.” she admitted.

“You two are as bad as the boys!” said Jessica.

Molly laughed. “They’re good kids!”

Sarah agreed. “They’re nice boys. I can’t believe Andrew. The older he gets, the more he reminds me of his father.

Jessica snorted. “And the older Toby gets, the more he reminds me of a used car salesman. Can you believe he offered to trade me for a shot at his friend’s little sister? Unbelievable!”

Sarah looked over her shoulder and smiled. “Nothing wrong with a younger man. You get more pushups out of them.” Molly giggled and Jessica protested at this. Sarah replied “Don’t get all high and mighty with me. I don’t know if you’re getting any pushups lately, but your Dad’s been gone ten years. He used to do a lot of pushups, and I’ve missed them. So, now I find different exercise partners, and the younger, the better!” Jessica squawked some more, even as Molly broke out into laughter.

When they approached the base of Culverin Hill, Jessica ordered Molly to beep the horn. Catching Bill’s attention, they motioned him down the path to the pond, and then pulled in after him. By the time they got out of the car, Bill was down the path and around the rocks. Molly looked around a moment. “Did you see somebody?”

Sarah and Jessica looked at her curiously. “No,” said Jessica. “Did you see somebody?”

“I thought I saw somebody in really old-fashioned clothing. Well, he’s not here now. I must be seeing things.”

A young man looked down at the two women kneeling by his bed. Both were younger than he was, barely in their teens, Both blondes, they were magnificently breasted, had narrow waists, and generous hips and rears. They were also naked. It was a wonderful sight, and he was so happy they planned to spend the morning with him. He quickly stripped off his clothing and sat down on the bed. They climbed onto the bed with him. After that it became nothing but a tangle of arms, legs, lips, and cunnies, and a very large cock that received a lot of attention and use. It seemed a much better way to spend a Sunday morning than whatever the preacher in town had in mind!

Jessica, Sarah, and Molly all got out of the car. Sarah and Molly walked over to the grass and sat down; it was too hot for them to move. Jessica followed Bill down the trail to the water and was surprised when he didn’t stop and take off the funny-looking running shoes. They must have been waterproof, since he just kept running down the trail to the water and went in. Moments later he was far enough out to begin swimming. He headed out for the opposite shore at high speed.

Jessica eyed her father-in-law, wondering about him in a physical sense. Certainly, he kept his wife happy, and without seeming effort. She felt a strange thrill to watch him. She wondered what he would look like without the swimsuit on. Did that dark tan go all over? She giggled at the thought but felt her pussy moistening. After a few minutes swimming across the pond, Bill reversed course and swam back. His powerful strokes seemingly translated directly to her body. Every stroke of his arms cutting through the water and every kick of his legs seemed to cause a corresponding pulse to her pussy. Bill came closer and then reversed course again, swimming away from her on another lap. Jessica waited for his return, her breath rasping as her eyes focused on his body.

Bill must have been affected as well, she finally thought, when he finished his second lap across the pond. Rather than turn around for another lap, he swam closer and then stood up, to walk out of the water. Jessica was almost panting as he came closer, and his swim trunks/shorts bulged obscenely at her. Side by side they moved back up the path towards the car.

It was a scene Jessica couldn’t have imagined in a million years. Her mother and mother-in-law were lying on the grass, on their sides and in each other’s arms, kissing hungrily. Their tops were up above their breasts, their bras were undone, and their shorts and panties were down their thighs. They moaned as they moved against each other. Each woman had a hand between the other’s thighs, furiously jilling the other off, and their breasts were squashed flat against each other. They could hear the squishing and squelching as fingers feverishly probed each other’s pussies. Jessica and Bill stopped dead in their tracks to watch, silently awestruck.

“Oh my God!” whispered Jessica, staring at her mother groping her sister-in-law.

Bill stayed silent, but he was equally affected. As he stared at the two women, he pushed his shorts down off his hips. They slipped down his legs to pool at his feet, leaving him in a jock strap. This was pushed down next, so that his painfully stiff prick was pointing outward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.