Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 34: Bill, Molly, and Sarah

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: Bill, Molly, and Sarah - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Present Day

“So, when is Grandma getting here?” asked Toby.

Jessica shrugged. “Sometime this morning, I guess. She’ll get here when she gets here.”

“Yeah and pinch our cheeks when she does.” commented Andrew. He reached out and grabbed his brother’s cheek between thumb and forefinger and squeezed and jiggled his brother’s head. In a high falsetto, he claimed “You boys keep getting bigger and bigger!”

Toby’s hand shot out and grabbed his brother’s face as well. “Bigger and bigger!” he repeated in his own falsetto.

Jessica laughed. “Now behave, you two. She’s not that bad!” That simply earned her the attentions of her two sons, who quickly pinched her cheeks and repeated the “Bigger and bigger!” remarks. She squawked and swatted the pair away.

Toby reached down and grabbed his mother on the rear. “Maybe you’d rather us be pinching another cheek?” he remarked lewdly.

She laughed again. “Behave! There’s no time for that!”

Andrew grabbed her other cheek, to fondle her along with his brother. “There’s always time for that!”

Jessica squawked again and scampered away. “Behave, you two! Old folks are coming for the next two weeks!”

“Yeah. They’ve probably never had sex. It’s a miracle you and Dad were ever born.” commented Toby.

“Behave!”

Andrew turned to his brother and wryly asked “When do we see Aunt Jane again?”

“Or the twins?” replied Toby.

“Behave!” ordered their mother. She sent the teens off and went into the kitchen to wash some dishes. She smiled at the thought of seeing her brother and his girls at Christmas. They had just left the previous weekend. After she and Jack had their wild and crazy night out, they had crept in silently, trying to avoid being seen by the kids, but there hadn’t been a problem. While there was plenty of clothing strewn around the living room, the four teens were together in the den, and from the sounds of things, were having a very good time together. She and her brother had snuck upstairs and gone to her room. A quick shower together had made them semi-presentable, and they had simply crawled into bed for another round of lovemaking.

The next day she had called the girls up to her room for a long talk and had given them the presents she and Jack had bought. She taught Lizzie and Megan about taking care of the vibrators, about cleaning them, and had even showed them the double-ended dong. Their eyes had popped out of their heads when they saw that, so Jessica stripped down, followed by her nieces, and she spent a very pleasant hour with them testing it out. Later that night, all six of them had gotten naked in the living room and had a general gangbang.

The last week had seen the house with just Toby, Andrew, and Jessica, and they had settled back into a normal routine. Most days the boys would get a little action from their mother in the afternoon, and then join her in bed later, to double team her. Wednesday, however, had been more intense. Toby had come downstairs for breakfast to find his mother washing some dishes at the kitchen sink. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a pink t-shirt, normal home attire. When Toby had come up behind her, he had wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug.

“Hi, sweetie! Hungry?” she asked.

Toby had nuzzled his mother’s neck and chuckled. “Not for food!” Letting go of her, he had reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Beneath it she had worn a pair of small cotton panties, and he pushed them down.

Jessica laughingly protested “Toby! Stop it, I’m washing the dishes!”

Her eldest son pushed his sweatpants down and moved up behind her, he was already hard, and he angled his cock between her legs and pushed up into her. “That’s fine by me. I don’t mind. Keep washing them if you want.” He began thrusting slowly into his mother’s warm and wet pussy.

Jessica groaned, her eyes closing as her son fucked her from behind. Toby slipped his hands under her shirt and undid her bra, and then reached around to cup her tits. Her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed on his cock. When she opened her eyes, she found that Andrew had come into the kitchen and was leaning against the counter. Her second son’s shorts were down at his ankles, and he was watching them, lightly stroking his own prick in anticipation of the next round. It only served to make her hotter and wetter. When Toby grunted and slammed his cock into her, spraying his jism into her cunt, she had sagged down over the counter, breathing heavily. Andrew moved up behind her and took his brother’s place, fucking his cock into her cum-drenched pussy.

Afterwards, Toby and Andrew decided that from then on Wednesdays would be ‘Rape Jessica Day.’ Their mother was sent upstairs to put on an even shorter skirt, a sheer blouse, and some ankle strapped shoes, and she was going to be used by her sons all day long, whenever they felt like it. She had laughed and gone along with the idea, knowing it wasn’t going to be a problem.

The next two weeks were the last of the summer before school started again, and the endless round of family visits was ending. Jessica’s mother was driving in that morning for a week and would be followed the next week by Andrew Sr.’s parents. After that it would be back to school for the boys. They wouldn’t be home to play ‘Rape Jessica’ anyway.

Just then a loud “AHOOGAH!” sound came from the street out in front of the house. Mystified, the two boys headed to the front door.

Toby and Andrew stared at the sight before them. “Mom, are you sure it was Grandma coming today?” the older boy asked.

AHOOGAH!”

Before she could answer, Andrew opened the door and stepped outside. “I think you got your timing off, Mom.” Toby and Jessica followed the teen outside to stare.

There was a final blaring “AHOOGAH!” What had parked in front of the house, blocking two driveways and a fire hydrant, was the largest RV any of them had ever seen, pulling a small car on a trailer. The camper was roughly the size of a city bus, gaudily painted and immaculate. There was a ‘WHOOSH’ of hydraulics and a door opened, and out stepped a pair of identically dressed sixty-somethings, wearing shorts and sport shirts and sneakers. They waved. “Hi guys!” said the man.

Jessica was startled awake. “Dad? What are you doing here? What is this thing?”

Jessica’s father-in-law and mother-in-law approached, waving to the boys. “We’re visiting, remember, and that’s our new camper.”

“That’s a camper?” marveled Toby. “Cool!” Andrew nodded agreement, as he hugged his grandmother. She moved on to Toby and then Jessica.

“That’s next week, Dad!” commented a questioning Jessica.

Bill Parnell looked at his wife Molly curiously. “No, it was this week, dear. You said next week your mother was coming. Is there a problem?”

Jessica eyed her in-laws closely. They were in their early sixties, an age which at one time had seemed ancient, but as she herself grew older didn’t seem so bad. Her father-in-law, Bill, was a tall and slim man, darkly tanned, with a lined and leathery face and no hair except for a white fringe that went from ear to ear. He was in his sixties, but still looked healthy and vigorous. Molly, on the other hand, looked almost ten years younger. She was roughly Jessica’s height but was slender, and her skin wasn’t as deeply tanned. She still had a youthful glow about her. She wore her hair cut short and dyed a golden blonde.

Jessica kissed her late husband’s parents and then shrugged in confusion. “No. My mistake.” To herself, she muttered “I think.” She looked at the RV. “What are we going to do with this? What is it?”

“It’s our new camper, honey.” replied Molly. “The old one was sort of cramped, so we traded up. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“It’s huge! What are we going to do with it? We can’t leave it here on the street!”

Bill waved off her concerns. “I’ve already made arrangements. As soon as we unload a few things, I’m driving it over to the firehouse and parking it out back there. Jerry McNamara told me to just block and level it and I can leave it there whenever I need to. We’ll drive the car back.”

“Oh my God, that thing is huge!” she repeated.

“Can we go with you?” asked Andrew.

“Yeah, can we?” asked his equally excited brother.

Bill grinned. “Sure thing. Let’s get the stuff inside.” He turned back to the camper and led the boys inside.

Several years before, when Bill Parnell had decided to retire, his wife had asked him what they would do. She was thinking about retiring, too, and was curious. He had laughingly suggested selling their house and buying a motor home, but Molly had considered the idea and asked if he was serious. Surprised, he had replied it was possible; he had spent thirty years driving a bus, so a giant camper shouldn’t be any different.

Thus, the idea was born. Both Bill and his wife had retired, taking his pension buyout, and selling their house, and bought a motor home. With her pension and their savings and investments, they could afford to travel the country as snowbirds, wintering in Arizona. It wasn’t a life any of their children liked, but it suited them nicely.

Jessica had considered their first motor home big, but this thing was monstrous! She followed her sons on board, along with her mother-in-law, and gaped. It had to have cost as least as much as her house and wasn’t much smaller. It even had a couple of movable walls that popped out on motorized servos and cantilevered out over the sidewalk, expanding it even further. It had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living/dining room, every appliance known to man, and a TV/entertainment system. Shaking her head in disbelief, she grabbed the armload Molly handed her and headed back towards the house, followed by the others. Two more trips brought in enough to let the Parnells live comfortably for the next few days. Bill then grabbed his grandsons and headed back outside. A minute later a diesel engine roared to life, and with another loud “AHOOGAH!” the land yacht pulled away from the curb. Jessica and Molly went inside.

Toby looked around the dashboard trying to understand what he was seeing. He had grabbed the passenger seat, and he said, “This isn’t a passenger seat, this is where the copilot sits!”

Andrew agreed. “Yeah, really!” He pointed to a small screen in the center of the dashboard and asked, “What’s that?” Bill flipped a switch, and the screen came to life, showing a small black and white television. “You have television for the driver?” he asked, astonished.

“Not quite. That’s the rear-view camera.”

“Huh?” The boys stared at the screen as their grandfather explained how the motor home had a rear-view camera mounted, to help when backing up, and they watched in disbelief the picture of the car on the trailer behind them.

In ten minutes, they pulled into the fire department lot and around to the back. Bill kept the motor home to the side before turning along the back of the yard. He ended up straight on the back of the property, the trailer stretched out behind them. Shutting down the motor, there was another ‘WHOOSH’ as the door opened, and everyone climbed out. Bill showed the boys how to undo the ties holding the car onto the trailer and then dropped the ramps, to drive backwards onto the pavement. He grabbed a few items from the camper and locked it up, and then they were headed back to the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.