Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 31: Getting Ready

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: Getting Ready - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Megan Brownell rolled out of bed and stretched. Adam had given her two excellent fucks and she was now sweaty and filled with cum. Now he was dozing happily, and she needed a shower. She grabbed her shower kit and went to the bathroom to clean up. Fifteen minutes later she was back in their bedroom, trying to figure out what to wear. Ashley had said they were pretty casual at the house, but that was before Megan saw what the house was. What was casual at a mansion? She pulled on her pants and top from before and crept out of the bedroom. She needed to find her future daughter-in-law and ask.

Fortunately, Ashley Culverin was coming around the corner when she saw Megan. Despite her boasting to Nick about how they were going to fuck three or four more times before dinner, a second lengthier session had sated them both. She had cleaned up and dressed, Nick was currently in her bathroom taking a shower. Ashley had pulled on a halter top and a denim miniskirt and some low sandals. “Hi, Mrs. B!” she said.

“Ashley, just the person I was looking for.”

“What’s up?”

“Well, I just wanted to ask, how formal tonight was going to be. I know you said casual, but that’s pretty vague. What should I wear?”

Ashley nodded. “This isn’t Buckingham Palace. We’re normal people here. This is what I planned to wear. You can wear what you have or something else if you want.” She noticed the look of confusion in Nick’s mother’s eyes. “Come on. Talk to my mom. She can help. I heard some movement in their room so she must be getting dressed, too.” She grabbed Megan’s hand and pulled her down the hallway.

Ashley knocked on her parents’ door. “Mom? Got a moment?”

“Just a second!” sounded through the door. Less than a minute later, the door opened a crack and Becca peered out. “Ashley?”

“Mrs. B wanted to know the dress code. I figured you could tell her.”

“Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll be right out.” Becca closed the door.

“I don’t want to be any trouble,” said Megan.

“No, it’s okay. Mom and Dad probably got a little busy and she’s still getting dressed.” Ashley giggled as she said it.

Megan grinned. “Like you and Nick?”

Ashley smiled. “I’m taking the Fifth on that.”

Megan snorted, but any response stopped when the bedroom door opened. Becca slipped out quietly and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a halter-topped calf-length sundress and was carrying a pair of high-heeled sandals. “Now, what’s up?” she asked.

“Nick’s Mom wanted to know what to wear tonight, and I said you could help,” explained Ashley.

“Of course! Let’s just go in here so I can finish getting dressed.” Becca turned and went down the hall a few feet and opened a bedroom door across the hall. That was when Megan noticed that her hostess hadn’t finished dressing; her dress was unzipped down the back. Once inside, she said, “Ashley, zip me up, please.”

“Sure thing, Mom.” Ashley zipped the dress up and said, “I’ll let you two talk. Let me know if I need to break out the evening gowns for anything.” She left and closed the door behind her.

Becca rolled her eyes and said, “I think she’s planning on sneaking Nick back to his room so he can get dressed.”

Megan nodded. “I know he and Ashley are, uh, intimate but I don’t really need to see my son streaking down the hallway trying to find some clothing.”

“Intimate, yes, that’s a nice term for what they are actually doing, which is screwing like bunnies!” laughed Becca. “So, what do you need to know?”

“What’s the dress code for tonight? For the week, too, as long as we’re talking about it.”

Becca smiled and shrugged. She sat down on the bed and slipped on one of her sandals. In doing so she showed that her sundress had a number of slits going from the calf-length hem to mid-thigh. It was a very sexy look. “The dress code is what’s comfortable, which really isn’t much of an answer. During the day, just be comfortable. Shorts and tops, little skirts, whatever. It’s summer in North Carolina, so it can get warm. It starts cooling off in the evening, but you still won’t need to wear a parka. The only time we get close to formal is around dinner. Jack will probably wear some khakis and a shirt. What did you bring?”

Megan laughed. “Adam says I brought the entire closet! Still, I have a few nice sundresses and a dressy pair of sandals.”

“That would be perfect. If you want, we can take the girls and go shopping sometime this week. Better yet, we can leave the girls and just go and do some damage ourselves,” offered Becca.

“That sounds even better. Uh...”

“What?” asked Becca, slipping on her other sandal.

“What about the pool? I brought a couple of swimsuits. One’s a one-piece, you know, suitable for public, but the other is maybe not so family friendly.” Megan was proud that she was still able to wear a bikini and not be ashamed, and if it was simply her and Adam, she’d only wear bikinis. At the town pool that might not go over too well.

Becca laughed. “We’re not too family friendly around here. Don’t worry about it. It’s one of the nicer things about having the kids out of the house. I can work on an all-over tan,”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.