Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 30: Settling In

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Settling In - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“This place is pretty nice, hun. Maybe I should have looked south of the Mason-Dixon Line for a husband,” teased Megan Brownell.

“And maybe you need a good spanking,” Adam responded.

The couple were unpacking their suitcases. Megan finished first and stripped naked. “What I need is a shower. I’ll be quick if you want one, too,” she said, grabbing her toilet kit.

Adam didn’t answer but simply grunted acknowledgement and finished emptying his suitcase. Afterwards he put the empty luggage in the closet and undressed. After Megan returned, he headed into the bathroom for a shower of his own. Ten minutes later he was back in the bedroom with his towel around his waist. Megan was in a short robe, napping on the king-size bed. Adam tossed his towel back into the bathroom and lay down for a quick snooze of his own.

When she felt the bed move, Megan rolled towards her husband and snuggled up against him, throwing an arm and a leg over him. Adam reacted naturally, with his limp prick quickly thickening and rising from his groin. Megan noticed and giggled. Reaching down to fondle him, she said, “This is what you call a nap?”

“Hey, I’m the guy who’s taking a nap. You’re the one dressed seductively and groping me. What would you call it?” he laughed.

“Seductive and groping, huh?” Megan began to softly stroke his erect cock, eliciting a soft moan from Adam. “I thought you liked it when I played with your cock.” She snuggled closer and licked Adam’s neck.

Adam wrapped his arms around her. “It’s like our last mom-and-dad vacation, when you left all your underwear at home.”

“Is that what you want me to do down here?” she giggled. “How scandalous!”

“What happens in North Carolina stays in North Carolina.”

Megan squirmed on top of Adam and positioned herself so she was straddling his waist. She stripped off the robe and sank down onto him burying his cock inside her slick pussy. “Mmmmm ... that’s so nice. I love a big fat cock in my cunt.”

“And I love a tight slutty cunt wrapped around my cock!”

Megan began to slowly move atop her husband, sliding up and down and tightening her pussy around him. “So, you want me to stop wearing underwear this week? What if the locals protest?”

“They can go commando, too, if they want.” Adam placed his hands on his wife’s hips and began guiding her movements. Then he took her hands and slid them down between them, while he cupped her full breasts and began tweaking her engorged nipples.

It was Megan’s turn to moan, and she began to shiver as her orgasm began to build. She just hoped Adam lasted long enough for her to have a really big cum. That wasn’t normally a problem for Adam, but she could tell he was as excited as she was. “Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard!” she pleaded. Adam simply humped his hips upward, ramming his cock up into her as she rode him.

Then Adan grabbed her wrists and held them, so her fingers were trapped between them. “Cum for me! Do it! Make it a big one!”

Megan began rubbing her clit hard and gasped as her orgasm swept through her. She stiffened and her girl juice flooded onto him. She felt his cock pulsing inside her and blasts of his jism exploded into her pussy.

When the moment passed, Megan collapsed onto her husband and rolled to the side. “Ummm, that was so nice, baby. We haven’t done it in the afternoon in, like, forever.”

Adam chuckled and said, “Probably that last vacation we were talking about. We fucked a lot that week, remember?”

“That was a great vacation!” They had taken a Caribbean cruise and left all their undies at home. An average day started out sleeping late and having a nice fuck before breakfast, a nap after lunch much like what they had just enjoyed, and then another couple of good fucks when they went to bed. “I brought that swimsuit you bought for me.”

“Hmmm?”

“You know, that little string bikini? I also packed a one-piece for when the kids were around, but I wasn’t sure if we might have a chance to be alone, you know.”

Adam smiled. He had really liked seeing Megan in that suit. It had been so easy to remove, and even better, had been almost transparent. Megan had needed to completely shave her pussy to wear it. As he remembered her in that suit, his cock began to stiffen again.

Megan noticed Adam’s growing erection. “My, my, my! I guess you do like the idea of going commando. Maybe I should ask Becca what the dress code is in the pool. Maybe I need to use my razor later.”

Adam pushed his wife’s face down towards his groin. “Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

Megan laughed and then began licking their combined juices from Adam’s cock. Their nap could wait until after another good fuck.


“Will you hurry up and move it!” said a laughing Ashley Culverin.

Nick laughed and tossed his bag on the bed. “Bitch, bitch, bitch!”

“Is that a noun or a verb?” she laughed. She grabbed and pulled his hand towards the open door. “Come on! The sooner we get out of your room the sooner we get to my room!”

Nick laughed and allowed his fiancé to pull him along. “I heard about you southern girls. My momma told me to only date Yankee girls! She said, you’d get me alone and make me do naughty things.”

“I think you like naughty things.” She dragged him down the hallway into the other wing of the house and pulled him into her bedroom. Once inside, he slammed the door shut and a second later they were entwined against it.

Nick grinned as he pulled away from her lips. “So, what kind of naughty things did you have in mind?”

She stepped back and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up except for a tiny lace bra. “The kind of things that don’t involve clothing! Come on! Get undressed! I’m horny and need some Yankee cock!”

Nick laughed loudly at that and began undressing. By the time he was naked, so was Ashley. He reached for her, but she jumped backward and ran to her bed. Flopping down on it, she spread her legs wide and said, “Get your ass over here! Now!”

Nick was between her legs two seconds later. He slotted his cock into her pussy and shoved it in hard. Ashley’s back arched as his cockshaft rubbed against her clit. “Is this what you had in mind?”

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” she cried quietly. “Oh God, just fuck me!”

Nick pounded his fiancé down into the mattress as she writhed beneath him. It was much too soon before his back arched and his spasming cock began pumping cum into Ashley’s cunt. He collapsed onto her and then rolled onto his back. “Mmmm ... I missed you,” he said a minute later.

“I missed you, too. Think anybody will notice you aren’t sleeping in your room this week?” she asked, rolling to face him.

“I’m not sure anybody will care. It’s not like they don’t know we’re, what do they call it, intimate. As long as nobody sees my naked butt running in and out, we should be fine. I mean, your parents already know. I stayed in your room the times I’ve visited. They didn’t care. As long as we don’t it in my parents’ faces, we should be good. At some point I’m going to have to unpack my bag, though.”

Ashley nodded. She rolled onto her back and sighed happily. “Okay. You can do that later. Right now, just get into position and give me three or four good fucks. Then we can clean up and get dressed for dinner. After dinner you can unpack and then come back here and fuck me another ten or twelve times!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.