Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 27: Teaching

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Teaching - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“So, where are you two off to?” asked Jessica. She knew her sons were going to see their girlfriends. While she would have preferred that they stay with their cousins, she also knew that she couldn’t force them to break off their commitments or drag the girls everywhere with them.

“We’re double dating. I’m taking April to the movies and he’s taking Tracy.” Toby pointed his thumb over his shoulder at his brother.

“What movie?” asked Megan excitedly.

“Can we go?” asked Lizzie.

“Uh...” Toby didn’t want to come right out and say NO, but he couldn’t come up with a polite response.

They were rescued by the twins’ father. “Girls, they’re going out on dates with their girlfriends.” Both young blondes pouted at that. “Maybe the four of you could go out tomorrow night.”

Both Toby and Andrew looked at the others curiously, as the girls’ eyes brightened at the thought. They especially notice the look their mother was giving them, known to the two of them as The Look, which indicated that an argument was not desired. “We could do that.” agreed Andrew.

The twins squealed with excitement. “Like a real date?” asked Lizzie.

“Sure. Just like a real date.” replied Toby.

Jessica rolled her eyes at that, knowing exactly how the boys’ dates usually ended up, with the girls on their backs and their legs spread wide. The boys would usually tell her all about it, and then demonstrate on her. Andrew smiled and said, “We’ll tell you all about it tonight when we get back.” Toby smiled and stifled a laugh, and the two teens went out.

“The boys have girlfriends?” asked Jack.

Jessica smiled at this. “Sort of. Andrew has a girlfriend. Toby has the cheerleading squad.”

Jack grinned. Lowering his voice, he said “Give me an F! Give me a U!...”

“Precisely. Are those two cheerleaders?” Jessica pointed at her nieces. The two were just the sort of pretty and bubbly blondes cheerleading squads wanted.

Jack rolled his eyes. “J-V.”

“And do you have the local version of my boys coming around yet.”

“Oh, yeah. Until this week I would have bet they weren’t getting anywhere, but I just don’t know any more.”

“I’ll talk to them this week.” she replied. “Of course, it would be a great way to get chores done.”

“Huh?”

Jessica laughed. “Daddy used to get my boyfriends to mow the lawn and weed the garden. He’d tell the boys it was a great way to stay in the good graces of their girlfriend’s father.”

Jack’s head went back, and he laughed loudly. “That must have been after I went off to college. I can believe it. What a bastard he was.” he said admiringly. Their father had died almost ten years ago, but their mother was still alive.

“Momma used to joke with me that Daddy had sold my virtue for the sake of a clean lawn. I would tell her that he hadn’t sold it, just rented it out for a while.” Jack groaned at the thought.

Brother and sister sat in the living room swapping stories until Jessica heard a louder than average squeal from one of her nieces. Focusing on the girls, she overheard one of them gush about “A real date!” while the other replied “What should we wear?”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Hey, girls, let’s go into the kitchen and make some popcorn.” She stood up and the girls looked at her curiously. “Time for some girl talk.” She looked at her brother. “Go play in traffic.” she said, which got a guffaw from him. That had been one of the favorite sayings of their father when he wanted some time alone. She headed off to the kitchen and the twins climbed to their feet and followed her.

“Do you want Movie Time Butter, Spicy Nacho, or Cheesy Extra?” asked Jessica, holding up a small carton of microwave popcorn bags.

“Butter.” said Lizzie. “What’s with all the different types?”

“The Cub Scouts were selling popcorn and I bought the combo pack. Toby likes the spicy and cheesy ones occasionally. I’ll throw this in if you guys pour some sodas.” She tossed the bag in the microwave oven and pushed the button, and then sat down at the kitchen table. “Have you two ever actually been on a date?”

Megan looked at her sister, and then back to her aunt. “Uh, no.” Lizzie shook her head as well.

Jessica nodded. “I didn’t think so. Have any of the boys back home asked?”

Both girls giggled at this. “Yeah, but Daddy says not until we’re a lot older.” said Lizzie.

Megan finished “He says when we are out of college.” and giggled.

Jessica grinned at that. “I suspect he’ll probably reconsider that at some point. Listen, there are two types of dates, formal and informal, so you should dress appropriately.”

“What’s formal?”

“Formal would be like a school dance or a party or a dinner. For that sort of thing, you want to get dressy, and maybe even go out and buy a dress and shoes and such. Informal is more like what the boys are doing tonight and what you’ll be doing tomorrow, fast food and a movie and just hanging out. You should dress nice, but don’t go crazy. Jeans or a skirt, a top, maybe sneakers, that sort of thing.”

“So tomorrow, we shouldn’t be wearing a dress?” asked Megan.

Jessica shrugged. “Maybe, maybe not. There’s a world of difference between a formal prom dress and a little sundress. Ask your dates how formal something is and what you should wear, then up what they say a little bit, so you look a little classy.” The microwave oven dinged, and she retrieved the popcorn, along with a large bowl. Steam came out of the bag, and she poured it into the bowl. “Yummy!”

“What are Toby’s and Andrew’s dates wearing tonight?” asked Megan.

Their aunt snorted. “Depends. By the end of the night - very little!”

The twins looked shocked at that. “You mean...” stuttered Lizzie.

“Girls, I am very sure the boys are going to the movies and then down to the food court and then afterwards are going to go parking with their girls. The only question I have is whether the girls left home with underwear on or will remove it once they get in the car. I am sure they will be wearing skirts, not pants.”

“Wow!” The twins looked at each other. They had never really considered some of the implications in dating, such as the possibility of sexual conduct, other than in the abstract. Now, with a real date with real guys who they had already had sex with about to happen, their minds filled with ideas.

“What do we do?” asked Megan.

“Whatever you want to do. If you want to fool around with them, fine. If you don’t, it’s your business and you don’t have to. Just because you are on a date with a guy, doesn’t mean that you have to put out for him. No matter what a guy says, it’s your body, not his.” She drank some soda. “Your reputation, too.”

“Huh?”

“What if the guy tells his friends? Don’t do anything you’ll be ashamed of hearing about at school the next day.”

“They do? Like what?” asked Lizzie.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Lord! Everything! Some guys brag about what girls they’ve had sex with, or lie about what they’ve done, or just make shit up. Some don’t. You need to know what kind of guy you are dating. Ask around - hell, ask an ex-girlfriend! She’ll give you some juicy details!”

The three women continued talking as they munched through the bowl of popcorn, with Jessica passing along some secrets about handling boys and going on dates. The twins agreed that they would wait a little while longer, until they were fifteen, before dating back home, and even then, would go out only on double dates for a bit.

“What if we do want to have sex?” asked Megan. “Should we?”

Jessica made a rocking motion with her hand. “Maybe. I can guarantee that for all their talk, boys aren’t much more knowledgeable than you two. I’d say to start slow. If you are parking somewhere and making out and he touches you and feels you up, enjoy it. If he wants more, go slow. Start off with a handjob. On the next date give him another, or maybe a blowjob. Full blown screwing is for later, and only if you want to. Don’t go dropping your panties on the first date unless you want the entire school to know you’re a slut.”

“But what if he tells people or lies?” asked Lizzie. She and Megan both had worried looks on their faces.

Jessica nodded. “It happens.” she said with a shrug. “Some guys are just assholes. Anyway, what you do is not put up with their shit. Call them on it, in public, in front of their friends. Tell them straight out that the two of you are over, that he’s a jerk, and that you are telling all your friends about him. Slap him on the face, too, hard! Make him look bad in front of other people.”

The twins looked at each other in disbelief, first at their aunt’s language and at her suggestions. They looked back at her. Jessica smiled. “Have you ever had a dog that peed on the carpet? Remember what to do? You rub his face in it, yell at him, and wallop him with a rolled-up newspaper. Men are just dogs on two feet.”

The girls giggled at this. Megan shyly asked “What about, you know what you said, handjobs and blowjobs? How do you know what to do?”

Lizzie blushed and nodded. “Uh, earlier, we didn’t, I mean, we couldn’t...” She blushed furiously and stopped talking.

It was their aunt’s turn to laugh. “Oh, girls, that is the least of your worries! Guys are easy to control. Just start playing with their dicks and they’ll let you know what is happening.”

Megan glanced at her sister curiously. It certainly hadn’t seemed like that the day before.

Jessica continued “Hell, just ask them! They’ll be overjoyed to tell you!”

“Huh?”

Jessica turned her hand into a closed circle and began moving it like she was jerking off a cock. Lowering her voice, she began a throaty whisper. “Oh, baby, it’s so big! Tell me what you like. I want it to be so good for you. Am I doing this right? Does it feel good? It’s so big and hot and hard. Your cock is so beautiful.” She continued in this vein for several minutes, pumping the imaginary cock while her nieces shrieked in laughter. Finally, she stopped and spoke in her normal voice. “Trust me, any guy who doesn’t pop his cork while you’re doing that is dead!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.