Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 26: Back Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Back Home - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Toby and Megan swam easily back across the pond, to find both Andrew and Lizzie sunning themselves naked on the grass. Megan’s top had come undone on the swim over as well, so she was almost topless herself. Regardless, neither girl commented on their own partial or full nudity, nor of Andrew’s. It seemed as if all four understood what had just occurred and it was no longer a big deal. Then Megan stripped off her swimsuit and dried off, and then both twins pulled their t-shirts and shorts on commando style. They tossed their bikinis in their swim bags. Andrew and Toby dried off and pulled their shirts on also. It was time to leave.

By the time the foursome meandered up the little path, they found their parents also getting ready to go. Jack was sitting on the blanket, pulling on his t-shirt. For the teens, the interesting sight was Jessica. She was standing on the grass, her back to the lake, naked. She was pulling her shorts up commando style, and then pulled her top on. Her swimsuit was still lying on the blanket. The twins gaped at each other; the brothers simply nodded at each other over their cousins’ heads, a sly smile on their faces.

Jessica turned to face the teens. “You girls need to brush out your hair. We’re going to stop at Pondo’s Pizza on the way back for dinner.”

“Is it that late already?” commented Andrew.

Toby glanced at his waterproof watch and nodded. He held it out towards his brother and said, “The big hand is on the...”

Andrew shoved the arm away. “I’ll give you a big hand!”

“We can’t go out! We’re not dressed!” wailed Megan.

“It’s not that fancy a place, guys.” replied their aunt.

“Daddy!”

Jack simply rolled his eyes skyward. “What? The water is clean, you’ve got your clothes on and your flip-flops. Just brush your hair out. I’m hungry. We are not going to go home, take showers and get dressed and go out again in three hours.”

Lizzie protested as well, then the two began digging through their bags for hairbrushes. “We don’t have any makeup!” Lizzie complained.

“You two are only fourteen and you don’t need any makeup.” he replied disapprovingly.

The girls protested at that, though their aunt smiled to herself. She would need to work on her brother this week. She had noticed both girls weren’t wearing their bikinis under their clothes. It was time the girls grew up some. She would take the girls out for some shopping and girl talk over the next few days.

After just another few minutes, the group headed back to the car. Both Jack and Jessica looked around, somehow sensing the presence of another person, but they didn’t see anybody. They shrugged it off and got in the car. Just like on the drive over, the girls sat on their cousins’ laps, though without the complaints they had given on the drive over. In fact, the only complaint they gave out was when Jack had commented that after a few minutes with a hairbrush, they were almost civilized looking. Jessica had laughed at the ensuing uproar. Dinner was a pair of large pies and a round of sodas, with the leftovers taken back for late night snacks.

As soon as they got inside the house, the two girls both screamed “Shower!” and ran for their bags in the den. Then it became a mad rush for the pair as they hustled up the stairs. They both went into the bathroom together. Toby looked over at his brother with amusement. “When it’s our turn, do you want to shower with me?”

Jessica snorted at this. Andrew simply answered “That is nowhere near as interesting as some might think. I would, however, volunteer to shower with one of the girls, so we can share the water.”

“Good idea!” agreed his brother. Jack grumbled at this, and Toby eyed him from the side. “Maybe not.”

Jack nodded drily at this. “Maybe not.”

Jessica snorted again. Taking her brother’s hand, she said “Come on, Jack. We can use my bathroom.” Her sons’ eyebrows rose at this, as did her brother’s, and she quickly added “Separately.” The boys laughed and she tugged him out of the kitchen.

Jessica stopped at the linen closet in the hall and handed her brother a towel. The sound of teenage giggling carried clearly through the main bath door in the hallway. The parents smiled, and then moved on. Jack went into Toby’s room, where he was staying. “Jack, I’ll call you when I’m done. It won’t be but a few minutes.” He just nodded.

Jessica was true to her word and stepped back out of the shower just a few minutes later. With a towel wrapped around her hair, she pulled a short robe out of her closet and pulled it on, and then opened her bedroom door. Her brother was standing outside, leaning against the wall, wearing nothing but a towel around his middle. “Are those two still in there?” she asked. Before he could answer, a bout of giggling came through the closed door. Jessica just shook her head in amusement. “Well, come on in. God only knows how long those two will be.”

“Long!” Her brother pushed himself away from the wall and went into his sister’s master bedroom. While he and his family had often visited his sister and her family, he had never actually been in the master bedroom before. Now he glanced around. Several pictures of Andrew Sr. and the boys, some taken as infants, were on the walls. A cherry dresser and nightstand and bureau set. A television down at the foot of the bed. Not really a whole lot different than his own bedroom. Jessica pointed him towards the bathroom, and he went inside, closing the door behind him.

The bathroom was similar to his at home, just laid out differently. Toilet, tub, large shower, double vanity. The décor wasn’t overly ‘girly’ but his wasn’t overly masculine, either. He hung his towel on a hook on the door and went into the shower. Here was where it became much more feminine, with several razors and soaps and lotions that he remembered from when Rhonda had been alive, but that he had dumped years before. Quickly showering, he rinsed off, stepped out, dried off with the towel, and then wrapped it back around his midsection. He opened the door and stepped out.

Jack wasn’t sure what was happening here. He and Jessica had enjoyed an extended session of sixty-nine down by the pond, but neither had really talked about it afterwards; there had only been enough time to get dressed when they heard the kids coming up the path from the lake. His sister didn’t seem at all bothered by it, and certainly not traumatized by the incest, and truth be told, neither was Jack. Would Jessica throw him out? Keep him in? Be dressed in a see-through nightie with heels on?

No, when he came back into the bedroom, Jessica still had on her short satin robe, although she had finished drying her hair, and the towel was lying on the floor near the door. The bedroom door was closed, though, and most of the lights were off, except for a single lamp on the nightstand. He came out of the bath and stood there, eyeing the closed door and looking at her curiously.

Jessica solved his curiosity. Stepping closer, she lightly kissed him on the lips, then stepped back. First, she shrugged out of her robe, and then she tugged his towel loose, to toss it over with hers. “I’m tired, Jack. Let’s go to bed.” She pushed him towards her bed, then went around the other side and climbed in alongside him. When he moved to turn off the light, she chuckled and said “I’m tired, Jack, but not that tired. Leave the light on.”


“So, did you...?” asked Andrew quietly, glancing at the twins scampering up the stairs, then turning back to his brother.

Toby nodded. “Yeah. You?”

Andrew grinned and nodded in turn. “And tonight?”

“Let’s play it by ear, but with Mom and Uncle Jack upstairs, the four of us can have a little party down here, you know.”

“You think Mom and Uncle Jack...?”

Toby shrugged. “I don’t know, but if not, why was Mom getting dressed when we got back from the pond, and why wasn’t she wearing her swimsuit?” Andrew shrugged as well. “Listen, once the daring duo get back, you shag your ass upstairs and shower quick and then it’s my turn.”

“The dress code is...?” Normal evening attire when it was just the boys and their mother was briefs or boxers - or nothing. Jessica wouldn’t wear much more.

“Throw on a t-shirt and some sweats. We don’t want to frighten them, but I don’t think they’ll be on us too long anyway.”

“Just don’t start anything without me.” replied Andrew.

They had to wait another half hour before the twins came down. They could hear them giggling at the top of the steps, then they called out “Don’t peek!” Both boys covered their eyes but looked through their fingers anyway. They didn’t catch any thrills, however; both girls were wrapped in several towels. They ran into the den and closed the door behind them.

Andrew glanced at his brother curiously, but Toby simply pushed him in the direction of the stairs. He quickly went up and into his room, grabbing some clean clothes, and then hurried across the hall into the bath. He was back down the stairs inside of ten minutes. The twins were still locked in their makeshift bedroom.

It was Toby’s turn, but after he got upstairs, he crept slowly down the hallway to his mother’s room. Her door was closed, but a faint light shone under the door. He tried to hear anything through the door, but it just seemed like an awful lot of sheets rustling, along with some heavy breathing. He crept away, then went into his old bedroom for some sweats. The door had been open, and Uncle Jack was not in residence. Toby cleaned up, then went back to listen at his mother’s bedroom door again. This time her voice could be heard clearly over the squeaking sound of her bed. “Fuck me, Jack, fuck me!” she demanded. Grinning, he went back downstairs himself.

The door to the den was still closed, but he could hear the girls giggling behind it. Andrew was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. “They come out yet?” asked Toby.

“Nope, just giggling like girls.” responded his brother.

Toby rapped on the door to the den, a smirk on his face. “I’ll get them out.” He turned back to the den. “Hey girls, want some ice cream?”

As if by magic, the door flew open and the two girls stepped out, practically falling all over each other. Both were wearing matching cotton baby-doll nightgowns and ruffled panties, and they had obviously spent some time doing their hair into pigtails. “Ice cream?” asked one.

Toby simply smirked at his brother. “Follow me!” The four teens moved the party to the kitchen.

Andrew pulled a couple of cartons of ice cream out of the freezer while Toby pulled out silverware and scoops. “We have vanilla, and we have mint chocolate chip, Mom’s favorite, plus chocolate and caramel syrups.” Andrew pulled them out of the refrigerator.

“I’ll take the mint chocolate chip.” said one of the girls.

“Which one are you?” asked Andrew.

The girls giggled and looked at each other, and the teen answered, Lizzie. They both giggled some more.

“Sure you are!” commented Toby. “I say, once we know for sure, we mark you with a magic marker.”

The twins giggled some more. Lizzie spoke up “Mom and Dad used to do that, too, but we always knew where they kept the nail polish remover.”

“Nail polish remover?”

Andrew answered “It’s a solvent. It’ll take off the marker.”

“Huh! Maybe we should have your names tattooed on your asses!” Both girls giggled some more at this.

Megan asked “What about your mom? Should we call her down for ice cream?”

Toby paused in his serving. “Let’s just say that our mother and your father are dining somewhere else this evening.”

The twins looked at him curiously, and Andrew commented “Uncle Jack is dining at the Y tonight?” Toby nodded.

It took the girls a minute to understand, then both sets of eyes widened. “You mean...?”

“Oh my God!”

“That’s gross!”

Both boys laughed at this. Toby squirted some chocolate syrup on his vanilla ice cream, and then said “Well, it’s not an ice cream sundae, but it’s a mighty fine treat nevertheless, and you don’t get brain freeze.” Andrew snorted as he laughed.

“You mean ... Daddy and Aunt Jessica ... they’re...?” asked a shocked Megan.

Toby put away the ice cream and sat down at the kitchen table with the others. “They’re what? Are they actually engaging in acts of oral sex? I don’t know. I didn’t stick my head in the door to see. I can say, that by the sounds I heard in the hallway, they are actively engaging in some form of sexual intercourse, although the specifics were not apparent.”

“But they’re brother and sister!” she replied.

“And we’re cousins.”

The two girls looked at each other with a guilty expression, making each boy suspect that Megan and Lizzie were playing mix-up with them. “But that’s different.” commented Lizzie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.