Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 25: First Times

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: First Times - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was time. The young man had been returning the favor to the young woman, kissing her breasts and probing the wet heat of her loins. She began to demand he make her a woman, but still he held off, bringing her pleasure after pleasure. Finally, it was time. Pulling her down to the blanket, he rolled her onto her back and moved over her. His cock slid easily into position, and then he pushed hard and ripped through her maidenhead. She shrieked, her back arching, but not because of pain. Instead, it was from the amazing pleasure of orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around his torso, and instinctively began throwing herself up to meet his plunging shaft. She cried out for more, for it to never end, for it to continue forever. Her stepfather sped up, pounding down into her tunnel, gushing with her desire. It became too much! Crying out, he slammed into her a final time, and his ballsac pumped what seemed like gallons into the young woman. She writhed and moaned as she felt her cunny filling with his seed.

The young woman’s mother was powerfully affected by what she was seeing. She stripped off her own shift, and as soon as the rutting pair had pulled apart, she ordered her daughter to begin cleaning her stepfather’s manhood. Meanwhile she pushed him flat on the blanket and crawled onto him, settling her cunny on his face. He laughed but began licking the copious fluids pouring from her.

It became much more playful after that. After she had cleaned her stepfather, the teen wanted to join in again. The young man pushed his eldest wife onto her back and positioned her daughter so that they were both licking each other’s sex. Then he moved behind his kneeling stepdaughter and slid into her slick and well-fucked cunny. He began fucking her fiercely as her mother licked her nubbin and swallowed the fluids pouring from her. They spent the rest of the afternoon introducing the girl to pleasure before heading back to the cabin, happily sated.

“How far is it to the other end of the pond?” asked Megan.

Andrew gave a shrug and Toby glanced around the corner of the rock they were next to. He looked over at his cousin. He thought it was Megan, but the girls weren’t wearing their nametags; it was the girl in the black string bikini, which had been Megan the day before. He looked down towards the end of the pond and back. “I don’t know, at least a hundred yards. Why?”

“Because I don’t want to just sit on this rock. Let’s go swimming!”

The four teens had run into the water and splashed around for a bit before swimming to a large rock about twenty yards from where they had entered the water. It had offered shade from the brutal sun and was next to another rock that formed a shelf under water, where they could sit in the water with their heads above the surface.

Suddenly antsy, Megan continued, “Come on, let’s race!”

Andrew laughed. “He’s the brawn, I’m the brains. You want a jock, get him to race.”

Toby laughed. “You want to race? Okay. Eat my dust.”

“There’s no dust in the water!” she replied. “Lizzie?”

“I’ll stay with Andrew. It’s nice and cool here in the shade.” She moved closer to him, and he put an arm around her shoulder. His touch felt tingly to her, and she snuggled against his side.

“Whatever!” Megan flipped some water at Toby and took off with a strong crawl stroke. Toby easily kept pace with her, which angered her, and she tried to go faster. Toby laughed and kept up a strong pace, so they quickly reached the far end of the pond. Lizzie and Andrew watched as their siblings splashed water at each other and then crawled ashore.

Andrew pulled his arm away from his cousin. “Let’s go back to shore before we turn into prunes.” Lizzie nodded and the two pushed off from the submerged rock and swam the short distance back to their towels. They quickly dried off and sat down on the grass. Andrew was pleasantly surprised when Lizzie snuggled against him, and he automatically wrapped her up in his arms. “You can’t be chilly.”

“It felt nice earlier, out there on the rock.”

He hugged her close to him. Both girls were beautiful, slender and buxom at the same time. Within a couple of years, he suspected they would both be seriously top-heavy, a prospect that he looked forward to seeing. Having one of the girls in his arms was very enjoyable. “Yes, it did.”

The young girl blushed. “I mean it was nice, but it was a different kind of nice. I don’t know how to say it.” She turned her head away, embarrassed and blushing.

Her cousin didn’t laugh at her, but simply hugged her again. “No, it’s different. Tell me, have you started talking to boys yet, you know, about dates and stuff?”

She looked at him and blushed again, lowering her eyes. “Daddy says we’re too young to date.”

“Are you freshmen?”

She looked at him in confusion. “Well, we’re in the ninth grade. Our high school is grades nine through twelve.”

He nodded in understanding. “I am going to bet that lots of older guys in the school have been asking the both of you if you want to go out to dances and movies and stuff, hmmm?”

Her eyes widened. “How did you know?”

“And I will also bet that guys in your own class seem really juvenile, like a bunch of kids, right?”

“Oh my God! What, do you have spy cameras on us?”

Andrew laughed and shook his head. “I don’t have to. Girls grow up before guys do. On several levels you two are more mature than they are, like at the tenth or eleventh grade level. Not in classes, but in maturity and just being grown up.”

“Yeah! The guys in my classes, they’re just so gross and crude, even the guys I’ve known all my life! I mean, just last week, this guy I’ve been going to school with since kindergarten, a friend, he tried to kiss me and grab my boobs. It was just so gross!”

“What’d you do?” he asked. Lizzie obviously hadn’t been permanently scarred by the event.

She blushed. “I kneed him in the balls. He fell to the ground and started crying.”

“I guess he won’t do that again.” Andrew hugged his cousin protectively, which elicited a quiet moan from her. “I’m also guessing that at a different level you might like it if a boy did that. If you wanted him to, that is.”

“Well...”

“Come on, no lies. Tell the truth. You’re curious, aren’t you?” She couldn’t answer, but just nodded and turned her head away.

Andrew reached up with a hand and laid his fingers on her chin, turning her face back towards his. Nervously she allowed him to twist her in his arms, and when she was facing him, his lips were only inches from hers. Before she could even think about it, they were touching hers, tentatively at first, but then with a firmer pressure, and she felt herself kissing him back. Fire raced through her body, first at her lips, then down to her breasts, on to her pussy, and finally down her legs to her toes. She didn’t know how she felt, but she knew it felt good.

After a few minutes of increasingly passionate kissing, the two broke apart. Andrew looked at her and smiled. He had managed to lower her to the grass, and they were sprawled out holding each other. She simply breathed out a loud “Wow!”

“I think if your friend had tried that, he might not have ended up on the ground.”

She laughed. “Never!”

“Was that your first real kiss?” She shyly nodded. “Did you like it? Tell me what you felt.”

“I liked it.” she whispered. “It made me feel ... I don’t know how to say it...”

“It turned you on. It wasn’t just here...” he said, brushing her lips with a fingertip “ ... but everywhere else, too.” He ran his fingertip down her cheek, past her jawline and down her neck, to wander over her shoulder and down her side to her hip and down her thigh.

Lizzie shivered at his touch. It felt like when she and Megan were up in their bedrooms, touching themselves, but even better. She felt as hot and as wet as when they played games and practiced kissing each other. She looked up at him, lying next to her but with his body leaning over hers, and nodded. “Yes.”

“It makes you want to kiss and touch and do other things, as well.” Andrew was in first-class seduction mode, and while he would never have the he-man looks of his brother, he had a level of confidence and a mien that women found very appealing. It had worked on his mother that night they were practicing his seduction of Tracy Helder, and with Tracy’s eventual seduction a week later. Tracy had been a virgin up to that point also and was now a very willing participant in almost any sort of sex act possible between two people. What had worked with Tracy was working with Lizzie as well.

Andrew leaned back down and began kissing Lizzie again, though now he allowed his hands to roam over her back and body, carefully avoiding her tits and pussy, but running down her back and cupping her asscheeks through the tiny bits of fabric. Lizzie simply moaned, reveling in the new sensations pouring through her body. She enjoyed it even more when his lips left hers, tracing a line along her cheek, to her jaw and then down, to nibble her neck and shoulders. By the time he moved lower, he had already untied her bikini top and pulled it aside without her even realizing what was happening. Before she could complain about his being too fast, her first orgasm hit, when he began sucking her nipples, first her left and then her right. She shrieked softly as her back arched, lifting her up and off the grass.

Andrew continued working her ample tits over, suckling her oversized nipples through a second orgasm, then moved lower still. His tongue worked over her navel briefly before continuing, and by the time he got to her pussy, he had undone the side ties there as well. He noted that his cousin had a tiny landing strip, so she could wear the microscopic swimsuit, but kept going lower. Her third and fourth orgasms were from his licking and sucking her tiny clit.

When Lizzie next opened her dazed eyes, it was to find her cousin stretched out over her. She was laying on her back, naked, with her legs spread apart and Andrew kneeling between them, leaning down over her, supporting himself on outstretched arms. She knew he was naked, too, not because she looked down and saw, but because she could feel his cock laying on her body, thick and heavy and very, very hard. She knew what would happen next, and was afraid that if she looked, she would stop. “Yes.” she whispered.

It was what Andrew had been waiting for. Reaching between them he used one hand to guide his cockhead between the teen’s pussylips while supporting himself one-armed. His cockhead felt the soupy hotness of her pussy and he pushed in. She was incredibly tight but incredibly wet. Her cherry lasted only seconds. Lizzie gasped as it was ripped apart, then gasped a second time as she was filled up, with Andrew’s pubic bone grinding down against her clit. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and began crying out incoherently.

Andrew whispered love notes into her ear, knowing that the words were less important than the sentiments they carried. Meanwhile he began slowly fucking his cock in and out of her. In some ways it was a repeat of his first time with Tracy, though in other ways quite different. Tracy had been just as tight and wet, but she had known all along what would be happening after their picnic lunch and gave Andrew both a handjob and a blowjob before he popped her cherry. With Lizzie it was just as good, but more unexpected, and he concentrated on making it as perfect for the young girl as possible. Much too soon biology won out and he nutted inside her, filling her tiny pussy with an overwhelming load of jism as she spasmed and came underneath him.

Andrew stopped pumping his cock into his cousin and held himself above her as she slumped to the grass under him. Her eyes opened and she smiled up at him. “Wow!” she said, repeating herself from earlier.

Andrew chuckled. “I take it that’s a good ‘Wow’ and not a bad one?”

Lizzie giggled and dragged his face down to hers for a quick kiss. “That wasn’t a good ‘Wow!’ That was a great ‘Wow!’ That was a let’s do it again and don’t ever stop ‘Wow!’ Oh my God!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.