Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 24: Jack, Lizzie, & Megan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Jack, Lizzie, & Megan - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Present Day

As the silver-gray Lincoln Town Car pulled to the curb, Toby smiled and let his hands off the lawn mower handle. The ‘dead man’ switch kicked off and the mower shut down. He waited for the occupants of the car to climb out before yelling into the house. “Hey! Mom! Uncle Bullethead and the twins just showed up!”

Inside the house Andrew laughed and Jessica yelled back a warning “Toby!” A thunder of feet in the foyer announced they were both coming to the front door.

Toby’s mother and brother came outside to see Toby shaking hands with a much larger man on the sidewalk. “You’re really full of piss and vinegar today, aren’t you?” he commented.

“Me? You’re the one who looks like a hitman in the mafia and drives around in a mafia-mobile.”

“Toby!” protested Jessica a second time. She came skipping down the walkway her arms held wide. “Jack!”

The mafia hitman’s face lit up with a grin. Jack Miller looked like a refugee from a crime show. He was a big guy, easily six-foot-three and 235 pounds of solid muscle, with a totally shaved head and a menacing demeanor. When his baby sister got to him, he wrapped her in his arms and lifted her off the ground in a backbreaking hug.

After she got back down to the ground, Jessica held her arms out for her nieces. “Lizzie! Megan!”

Uncle Jack’s twin daughters laughed and hugged their aunt. Both girls were just fourteen but were the spitting image of their late mother. Compared to their father they were both tiny. Barely five-foot-tall and a hundred pounds if they were thinking heavy thoughts, they were slender and beautiful, with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Though slim, both girls had begun developing some serious curves above the waist. They were identical twins, and it was impossible for anyone, including their father, to tell them apart. After a while, most people didn’t even try. They both had similar bubbly personalities. Jack suspected they’d be perfect cheerleaders.

“Well, come on in!” said Jessica excitedly, an arm around both her nieces. She turned to head back up the walk. “Not you two.” she told her sons.” Pointing at Andrew she said “You bring in the luggage. And you, smartasss...” she pointed at Toby “ ... can finish the lawn and then wash both my car and theirs!”

Toby snorted and laughed, then went back to the lawnmower. It started right up and drowned out any more conversation on the lawn.

Jack popped the trunk and grabbed a large bag. “This one’s mine. Everything else is the girls’.”

Andrew stared into the trunk, packed solid with various suitcases and bags. “All of it?” he asked incredulously.

“Well, they also have some stuff in the back seat, but we’ll let them get that.”

“Good lord!” Andrew exclaimed quietly. Jack simply laughed and grabbed a second bag, then headed inside. Room assignments were the reverse from the visit of Jane and Billy two weeks prior. Uncle Jack would stay in Toby’s room and the twins would share the den; they had commented that they might just stretch out on couches downstairs if they didn’t like the folding bed in the den. Toby would get relocated, again, to the top bunk in Andrew’s room.

By the time Andrew had finished unloading the Town Car, Toby was finishing the lawn. He wandered into the garage as Toby shut down the mower. “What’s up?”

“Mom’s got a bug up her ass. I need to wash both cars.”

“Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.”

“You want me to tell her you got the clap?” replied Toby.

“Fuck you!” Andrew glanced back towards the minivan in the driveway. “Maybe we can get the bikini car wash team to make an appearance?”

Toby’s eyes lit up and he gave his brother a look of appreciation. “Now that’s actually a pretty good idea. Get to work.” He sent Andrew inside while he grabbed a spool of hose and went back outside.

Andrew went in through the utility room to find everyone in the living room. “Okay, the lawn’s done and we’re about to get started on the cars. You two want to help?” he asked the twins.

Lizzie grimaced. “Why would we want to help?”

“Because it’s your car they’re going to wash and it’s your luggage they unloaded.” responded her father. “You two can go help.”

Andrew smiled to himself. He could have predicted that at least one of the girls would protest and be sent outside as a result. “Hey, it’s hot. Go put on a swimsuit and you can cool off.” Both girls perked up at that idea, and they scrambled upstairs to change. Andrew headed back outside and gave his brother a thumbs-up.

‘They bought it?” asked Toby.

“Hook, line, and sinker.”

“You are my hero. Those two are sweet. You think either of them have ever, you know?”

Andrew shrugged. “We might have to find out.”

“I wonder if they look identical everywhere?”

The boys’ curiosity was answered, at least partially, a few minutes later. A pair of teen goddesses came skipping out of the house, dressed in nothing but bikinis and flip-flops. The only way you could tell them apart was that Lizzie wore a gold chain with a name tag around her neck and Megan wore hers as a tennis bracelet. Even that wasn’t a perfect fix, since they knew from previous visits that the girls would occasionally swap them just to confuse people. Both girls were wearing very skimpy string bikinis with side ties; Lizzie’s was white, and Megan’s was black.

“Wow! You two have grown up!” commented Toby.

Both girls posed briefly, then Megan giggled while her sister said “You perv! We’re your cousins!”

Toby simply shrugged. “So, I’m a perv. So what? You still look pretty good.”

“Do those swimsuits turn transparent when they get wet?” asked Andrew.

“Perv!”

Megan answered, “Maybe you’ll have to find out.”

Andrew turned his head towards his brother and nodded. Toby simply turned the nozzle of the hose towards the girls and cut loose, spraying them quickly. Both girls squawked in protest, then tried to wrestle the hose from him. Toby managed to get the hose to Andrew, but this wasn’t any help. Andrew turned the hose on the three of them before being gang tackled.

The results were predictable. All four teens were soaked to the skin. Further, while the bikinis weren’t transparent when wet (“Dad would kill us!”) they were still very small and sheer. The cold water had their nipples popping big and camel-toes were obvious. Each boy silently upped his estimate from a B cup to a small C, which on the girls’ tiny frames was very impressive.

The girls took over control of the hose while Andrew and Toby began washing the cars. At least that way the cars would get washed.

Inside the house, Jessica got herself and her brother a couple of beers. “God, they’re really growing up.” she commented.

Jack grunted disapprovingly. “Don’t remind me.”

His sister laughed. “The boys already sniffing around?”

“Sniffing? They’ve practically set up camp in the family room!” Jessica laughed and he got serious. “Yes, the boys have noticed them, and the feeling is mutual.”

“How mutual?” she asked.

Jack simply threw his hands in the air. “I have no idea. I have no idea how to even talk about this with them. It didn’t seem like a problem at spring break, when you guys visited, but it seems like they’ve grown up so fast since then. Next fall they’ll be in high school and want to date, and ... I don’t know. God, I wish Rhonda was here. I’d let her handle this!”

Jessica nodded sympathetically. Their mother, Rhonda, had died two years ago from pancreatic cancer. She had only been thirty-four at the time, and Jack had been thirty-eight. Even though they knew the odds were against them, they had tried a round of chemotherapy. Rhonda had promptly lost her hair and had given up. Jack had shaved his head in a sympathy move, but it hadn’t been enough. The results of the chemo had been almost useless, and Rhonda had simply put her affairs in order. Pancreatic cancer was an aggressive and fast acting cancer, and Rhonda’s was no different. She died ten weeks later.

“Maybe I can talk to them?” she offered. “I remember what it was like to be that age.”

Jack looked at her and smiled, then grinned broadly. “Oh, that’s making me feel so much better. I remember you and Rhonda when you were fourteen. I don’t know as how either of you two should be considered role models!”

“Well, fuck you, big brother! I can always let you take them to the OB-GYN for birth control pills!”

Jack grimaced at that. “Been there, done that.”

“Oh?” Jessica hadn’t heard that from him.

He shrugged. “Megan was complaining about ‘female problems’ and I had to take them to the doctor. Thank God, Rhonda lived long enough to make their first appointments with her OB-GYN. It was during the spring. They were both having irregular periods, so he put them both on the pill.”

Jessica nodded. “It runs in the family. I had the same problem. It really freaked Daddy out when he found out.”

“It freaked me out, too. I had no idea that you needed to take birth control for that!”

“So, have they needed it for the normal reason?” she prodded.

Jack gave his sister a sharp look. “I don’t know. I don’t think so, but I just don’t know.”

She nodded. “Maybe I will have that little talk with them. I was fourteen, too, remember. Just like your wife!”

Jack nodded and worked on his beer. Rhonda Perlstein had been his sister Jessica’s best friend all through school, and she had been a fact of life around the Miller household since the two girls met in kindergarten. Jack had never really paid the girl any attention. He was four years older and hardly ever saw her outside of the house. Things had changed his freshman year in college. He came back home for Thanksgiving break and Rhonda had grown up. She wasn’t his sister’s little friend anymore, she was a young woman, and looked it. She had grown a few inches taller, her skin had cleared up, her braces had come off, and she had a figure. More than just a figure, she had turned into a knockout! Jack couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

Things got serious when he came home for Christmas. Rhonda was sporting a C cup, wearing short dresses and high heels, and was making a play for him, the ‘attractive older man.’ Jack was hooked. They started dating over Christmas break, which didn’t excite her parents overly much. True, they had known Jessica’s older brother for years, but still, a college boy was dating their teenage daughter. They became intimate over spring break, which they succeeded in hiding from the parents. By the time they both graduated, he from college and she from high school, they were engaged.

Jack stood and went into the kitchen, returning with another couple of beers. He handed one to his sister. “Just so those two don’t end up like you two.”

Jessica laughed at that. “What, married to a couple of guys we fell in love with? No, we wouldn’t want that!” Jack simply rolled his eyes to the heavens as she laughed at him.

“So, are you dating yet?” she asked more seriously.

Her brother glanced at her and then looked away. “Not any more than I was when you asked me in the spring.”

“Jack, it’s been two years. Are you even trying?”

“Probably about as hard as you’re trying.”

“That’s not very nice, Jack. Andrew’s only been dead a year! I’m barely out of mourning!” she protested.

Jack simply nodded. “Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it. Anyway, what woman out there is interested in a guy with a ready-made family? With teenaged daughters, no less! By the time I’ll be ready, nobody’ll be interested.” he said with a laugh.

“Oh, bullshit, Jack, and you know it. You’re a good-looking guy with a good job. You can’t tell me you haven’t seen any women who haven’t given you the once-over.”

Jack opened his mouth to protest, but then shut it and worked on his beer. His sister was right. He wasn’t old or out of shape, he had a great job as a vice president of sales for a construction company, made great money, and was stable. He had gotten a number of subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, offers of companionship over the last year. He’d even taken up a couple of the offers at trade shows and conventions, the first from a fellow traveling saleswoman, a divorcee, and the second from a vendor at a trade show, a straying wife who liked to play when away from home. Both instances had proven that whatever the reason he hadn’t started dating again, he still had an interest in women and that the plumbing still worked.

He looked back at Jessica and shrugged. “Maybe. And maybe I’m not ready for anything yet. Doesn’t mean I won’t be ready someday.” He sipped his beer, draining the bottle. “What about you? I know you said you were still in mourning, but you’re not. The year is up, not that that means anything anymore. Are you looking to see anybody?”

Jessica gave a desponding laugh at this. “Oh, God, Jack! It’s even worse for a woman! Any decent guys my age are already married. Besides, like you said, who wants a ready-made family with teenaged boys? The only men I’ve met interested in me are just looking for horny widows and divorcees. I’m too old to start hanging around bars trying to get picked up.”

Jack snorted in sympathy. “You’ve still got one advantage over me.”

“What’s that?”

“This is a college town. I bet you could find a college bar where there’s some guys looking to meet cougars.” He stood and headed towards the kitchen for another beer.

“Cougars! Oh my God!” she squawked.

“Yeah, it’s not like there’s any bars where old guys can hang out waiting for young college girls to pick them up.” he continued. He was in the kitchen when he heard his sister faking retching sounds.

Dinner was casual, with pizza and wings ordered in. The teens all changed out of their wet clothes and swimsuits into shorts and t-shirts. Both Toby and Andrew noted appreciatively that the twins went braless under their shirts. Their father noticed too, and although he gave them a disapproving look, didn’t make them change. They were on vacation and with family. He let it slide.

Unlike the start of the previous vacation, when Jane and Billy visited, there was no chance for Jessica to take either of her sons to the basement to ‘sort clothes.’ The week seemed destined to be celibate. The only relief anybody received was what they provided themselves after they went to bed. Jessica played with a small vibrator through a pair of small yet pleasant orgasms. Toby and Billy jacked off quietly while lying in their bunks, fantasizing over their cousins. Jack jerked off while thinking about when he and Rhonda had been teens. Even the twins jilled themselves off, separately, one after the other, in the hall bathroom.

Sunday morning dawned bright and hot; it was forecast to be a scorcher of a day. The air conditioner was already humming by the time breakfast was finished. Jack used the last of his waffle to finish off the syrup on his plate and asked “So, what’s the plan for today?”

Jessica smiled. “It’s too hot to do anything, so why don’t we go down to the swimming pool at the school.” He looked at her curiously and she explained. “It’s not in the school, but at the school. It’s the municipal pool, outside, on property behind the high school. We just park in the school parking lot and walk through the fence.”

“Sorry, Mom, but it’s no-go.” replied Toby.

“Yeah, the pool filtration system is down for maintenance until Tuesday or Wednesday.” explained Andrew.

“Damn!” exclaimed Jessica, who promptly blushed and covered her mouth. “Ooops, pardon my French! Sorry, girls, we’ll have to wait.”

The twins groaned at this. Both girls had been looking forward to wearing their new bikinis around a swimming pool with boys watching them. Neither was very experienced but being together with family members around to keep the worst of the letches under control sounded like a lot of fun. Now they were going to have to stay cooped up in the house for almost half the week!

Toby looked over at his brother and raised his eyebrows. “I might have an idea.” Andrew eyed him curiously. “Well, it’s not a public swimming pool, but I don’t think it will be a problem. What about the pond over by Culverin Hill?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.