Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 23: Lessons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Lessons - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next week seemed like an exercise in sleep deprivation to the members of the Dubois family. Every night they would each roll around in bed, reliving their dreams, though often they differed in detail. Samantha kept reliving her assault by the various faceless golems. Sometimes there would be just the one, using her as she gave birth to clone-Samanthas. Sometimes she would give birth to more golems, who would use her over and over. Once the golem appeared and had two cocks; he stood between her legs and used her front and back simultaneously! Strangely, even though the golems were faceless, she also knew they looked like her father.

Tamara relived her capture and assault by Baron Front-du-lac, but like her sister, her dreams changed constantly. Some nights she dreamt that after the baron had first despoiled her, her hands had been manacled behind her back and then she and one of the serving wenches had been taken to his bed for the night. Another time she dreamed how the ransom negotiations had lasted months, and how she had been sent back to her father secretly with child after he had paid for her return in gold, silver, and lands. Much like her sister, Tamara’s secret shame was how much she had enjoyed being used, though in the light of the morning she could barely remember how Baron Front-du-lac looked so much like her father.

Mike also had trouble sleeping. Every time he went to sleep, he would see the three sisters, pleasure slaves to Mighty Pharaoh, naked before him and he would use them in varying combinations. One night he envisioned the three of them orally pleasuring each other in a circle, and the vision was so overwhelming he woke to a nocturnal emission, something which hadn’t happened since he was a teen!


“So, going to see Jimmy tonight?” asked Tam to her sister. She was sitting on her bed with Samantha sitting next to her. It was Friday and the two girls were spending the weekend alone. Their father was spending the weekend away, though he wasn’t giving any details. Even though he hadn’t admitted to anything when quizzed, they both knew he was going away for the weekend with a woman. He was in his room packing a bag.

“Uh, yeah. I guess so.”

“You don’t sound that excited.”

“No, I mean, I am, but it’s just...”

Tam smiled and said, “Just tell Doctor Dubois everything. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!”

“What money?”

“You get what you pay for. Talk!”

“It’s just, well, I think Jimmy’s looking for more than just a handjob. He likes them...”

“Most guys do,” replied her sister drily.

“ ... but that’s all we’ve done. I think he’s expecting a blowjob. I think he wants me to suck his cock,” she complained.

Tamara shrugged her shoulders. “So, suck his cock! What’s the big deal?”

“Tam!”

Tamara used the same tone to reply “Sam!” She shrugged and repeated, “What’s the big deal? It’s a cock. You’ve already seen it. At least I assume you’ve seen it. You haven’t closed your eyes, have you?”

“Just the last time, when he kind of came on my face.”

Tam laughed. “He gave you a facial? Oh, Christ!”

“No, it was just an accident. We weren’t aiming.”

“Still, you’ve seen his cock and touched his cock. I am guessing it wasn’t ugly or deformed or filthy or anything.”

Samantha gave her sister a perplexed look. Jimmy Strathbow’s cock was the only one she had ever seen, so she had nothing to compare it to, but it had seemed normal. “I guess it was normal. It’s the only one I’ve ever seen. How many have you seen?”

Tam blushed. “Okay, you got me. Just the two I told you about.”

“Well, it looked like the ones I’ve seen on the Internet, though a lot shorter,” admitted Samantha.

Tam smiled. “That doesn’t mean anything. Porn cocks are, like, supersized. Nobody has a cock that big. Razor’s is about seven inches long, which is about normal. When you get better acquainted, you can measure Jimmy and find out. Might be fun.” Sam turned beet red at the thought. “Just remember what I told you about pussy power. He wants some oral? Tell him you want some oral!”

“But that means he’d be seeing my pussy!”

“So? Take a shower ahead of time! How many do you think he’s seen? He’s not going to be complaining about it!”

“What if he wants to do more? What if he thinks that means we’re going to, you know, fuck?”

“Then kick him in the balls! Remember! Pussy power! You have the pussy; you have the power!” replied Tam.

Samantha thought about it for a minute and shook her head. She knew it was time to move forward, and she had heard some of her friends and classmates talking about it. Some liked it and some hated it. Some girls hated the flavor, and some said it was no big deal. Some swallowed and some spit. Some simply refused to do it at all! She looked at her older sister and asked, “Do you swallow?”

Tam smiled and nodded. “I do. Not everybody does, but it’s not a problem for me.”

“What’s it taste like?”

Tam tilted her head to the side and made an odd face. “I don’t know exactly. A little salty, not too sweet or sour or anything. It’s a bit thick, sort of like egg whites, but not really. I’ve heard guys differ, but like you said earlier, I’ve only done it with two guys. I can tell you this, though. You swallow? He’s yours!”

“What?” asked Sam.

“I mean it! You swallow and he belongs to you! He’ll do anything you want! It’s like you have your own personal slave!”

“Wow!”

Tam rolled off the bed. “Come on. Let’s practice.”

“What?”

“Not for real. Come on!” She grabbed her sister by the hand and dragged her off the bed. “I’ll show you!” Tamara led her sister down the stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a bunch of bananas off the counter and broke off two of them. “Here! Practice!”

“What?”

Tam didn’t say anything, but simply opened her mouth. She didn’t bother peeling it but slowly fed the yellow fruit inside, stopping with about half the banana in her mouth. Then she moved it back and forth a few times and pulled it out. Sam stared in disbelief. “Just like that. Just make sure you don’t bite him. No teeth. That’s real important!”

“I can’t!”

“Sure, you can. Try it.”

“Tam!”

“Try it!”

Samantha moaned and said, “Oh, this is crazy!” Then she opened her mouth slightly and put the tip of the banana in. After an inch got in, she pulled it out and said, “This is crazy! I can’t do it!”

“You can do it! Now, open wide! Now, put it in and don’t stop!” Sam closed her eyes but did as her sister told her. This time she didn’t stop when she got that first inch inside. Tam kept giving instructions. “Open! Wider! More! Now, another inch, don’t stop. Breathe through your nose! More!”

That was how Mike Dubois found his daughters, sitting at the kitchen table with Tamara holding a wet banana and coaching her younger sister with half a banana in her mouth. He was heading out carrying a hanging bag and had stopped by his daughters’ bedrooms, but they weren’t in them, so he figured they were downstairs. They weren’t in the living room, but he heard voices and followed them to the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.