Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 22: Mighty Pharaoh

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Mighty Pharaoh - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was very late when Mike came home, so late it was early Saturday morning, just before dawn in fact. He had spent the night with Maggie. The two had used each other over and over, sucking and fucking and then resting after mutual massive orgasms. Then they would begin again, touching and kissing and building up to another round of intense sex. When Maggie kissed him goodbye before he left, she asked him to come back that evening, for an evening out and another late night. Mike nodded agreement and then staggered out to his car. After letting himself into the house, he had gone to bed, falling asleep immediately. He began dreaming immediately.


Phoramses, Pharaoh of Egypt, strode purposely down the hallways of his palace. He had been away for almost a year with the Mighty Host, campaigning against a Numidian rebellion. The campaign had resolved itself as he had expected. The rebels had been destroyed; nothing less was acceptable. The province they had tried to coopt had stayed loyal, though Pharaoh had left a heavy detachment of the Host to guard against future problems. The governor managed to keep his position, but it was not good for him. First, the costs of the detachment would be paid by the governor, who would still be required to pay the full levy of taxes for the province. Second, the governor was saddled with an adviser provided by Pharaoh, an adviser who would be loyal to the Pharaoh and not the governor and would be reporting directly back to the Pharaoh.

Third, the costs of the campaign had been more than simple gold. The governor was required to pay a significant tribute, and that tribute had included his virgin daughter as a bride to Pharaoh. Granted, his agents had quickly determined that the young woman presented had not been a daughter but a niece, but that was not critical. The governor’s two daughters were both married, older than Pharaoh, and ugly as sin, but an argument could be made that in the local dialect daughter and niece were similar. The niece had been young and adequate, though Pharaoh had a considerable doubt as to her virginal attributes. She had certainly been enthusiastic, though anything less than enthusiasm would have been less than conducive to a long life. Now she was part of Pharaoh’s harem; perhaps he would summon her another night. Her fate hinged on her production of a royal child; failure to produce would leave her in limbo, a child would raise her status immensely, especially if it was a male child.

Now that task was behind him and Phoramses felt it was time to celebrate. He had told his advisers and generals that nothing was to disturb him for the next few days. Nothing was to interrupt him except for deliveries of food and wine. Mighty Pharaoh wanted time away from his duties!

Pharaoh walked through the curtained archway to his pleasure chambers. This was where he went to partake of his pleasure slaves. His wives and concubines visited him in his sleeping chambers elsewhere in the palace. His slave girls came to him in his pleasure chamber. To one side was a large pool of water constantly refreshed from the Nile, cleaned and filtered so that it was clear year-round. There was a large lounge area and a sleeping chamber, both with many cushions and pillows. Everything was done in the finest silks and laces. The chamber was devoted to the most sybaritic of pleasures. Before leaving his regular chambers, he had ordered his favorite pleasure slave to prepare for his arrival.

Phoramses strode to the center of the chamber and found not one slave kneeling on the carpet, but three. They were all wearing short and sheer robes and were bent forward so their heads were touching the carpet. His favorite looked up at him and said, “Welcome home, Mighty Pharaoh! All Egypt rejoices at your return!”

“Many thanks, Kacira. I summoned you to serve me, but you surprise me with added blessings.”

She smiled and subtly nudged the two others. They also sat up, so that all three were kneeling before him, but now looking up at him. “Lord, forgive me if I overstep. I beg you to allow me to explain.”

Phoramses smiled and nodded. Kacira was a stunningly beautiful young woman, barely ten-and-six, with long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and breasts worthy of Isis. He looked at the others and saw they were very similar, blonde and blue-eyed, and also marvelously breasted even though they were younger. A closer look made him think the three were related. “Continue,” he replied.

“Mighty Pharaoh, when I was first brought to serve you, my sisters were brought as well. This is Tamira and Samira.” She gestured to each girl in turn, and each slave girl bent down to touch her head to the carpet and then sit up again. “At the time they were too young to attend you and would not have been able to handle your magnificence. I had wished to have them join us last year, but then you went to war before you could initiate them. Now that you are back, if you so desire, they offer themselves to you completely.”

Phoramses raised an eyebrow. “Indeed?”

Kacira bowed down again, as did her sisters. “Mighty Pharaoh, I beg your forgiveness if I have offended with my presumption. Do not blame them for my sin.”

Phoramses remembered when Kacira had first been presented to him. She had been born, not in Egypt or any of the provinces of the kingdom, but far to the north across the sea. She had been an astonishing beauty and had been purchased for his pleasure even before she had blossomed. She had first come to his bed barely three years ago, and she was the most magnificent pleasure slave he had ever enjoyed. Her mouth, her loins, even her bottom, all combined to draw his seed with the most incredible feeling, exciting his stalk like no other woman ever had! He clapped his hands once and the three rose to look at him. “A pharaoh’s life is full of surprises. Many are unpleasant, but some are quite pleasant indeed. Three beautiful women waiting for me in my pleasure chambers are a very pleasant surprise. Arise and greet me.”

The three young women all climbed to their feet gracefully and went to Mighty Pharaoh. First Kacira kissed him, rubbing her barely clad body against his, then she introduced her sisters, Tamira and Samira, as they kissed him and pressed against him. “Lord, you have had a long and taxing day. Allow us to bathe you and wash away your cares,” said Kacira.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.