Tales of Culverin Hill
Chapter 20: Clone Dreams

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Clone Dreams - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Samantha rolled around in her bed, unable to get to sleep. She had met Karen and Ricki at the mall, and the three girls had met up with their boyfriends. Even though her father had told her she couldn’t date until she was sixteen, what he didn’t know couldn’t hurt her. All three girls had boyfriends who met them there. Samantha’s boyfriend was Jimmy Strathbow, a tall and slim boy with pale blue eyes and a mop of curly blonde hair - and the dreamiest smile Samantha had ever seen! Every time he smiled at her she felt warm and wet, down there, and she could feel her nipples tightening up and sticking out pointy and proud.

Jimmy noticed, too. He was subtle about it, or as subtle as a sixteen-year-old could be, but he let her know in no uncertain terms that she turned him on fiercely. When they were kissing, he would run his hands over her body, causing Samantha to whimper and moan as she responded to his touch. When he had a chance to get her alone, he went further, slipping his fingers under her shirt and touching her skin. The last few times he had gone further, pushing her bra up and over her breasts so he could touch and lick them without her clothing getting in the way.

Samantha had been incredibly aroused at Jimmy’s touch and had cum several times as he played with her tits. Fortunately, Jimmy’s parents both worked evening shifts, so by the time school got out and they could go over to his house to ‘study’ they had the house to themselves. So long as Samantha got home in time for dinner, her father wouldn’t know what she was up to. The last time they had been together Jimmy had tried to go further, taking her top and bra off and trying to get into her jeans, but she had stopped him. She was still a virgin and scared, but her hormones were getting the better of her.

When he had asked her to touch him, she had agreed. He had unzipped his pants and exposed himself to her. Samantha had stared at his cock, the first one she had ever seen in real life and not on the Internet or in a magazine. It looked huge to her, and she knew she would never be able to fit it inside her pussy. She had allowed him to pull her hand to it, and given him a clumsy handjob, and then stared when his cum rocketed out of the tip and into the air, to land on his shirt. Despite how inept she felt, Jimmy had sighed happily at her touch, and they had kissed some more and repeated everything, with him fondling and sucking her tits as she gave him another handjob. The second time he came, his cum had landed on her tits, causing them both to giggle.

Friday night, after going to the movies with her friends and their boyfriends, Jimmy offered to take Samantha home, and she agreed. They went parking at Tolliver Landing first, and in the back seat they had some more fun before a sheriff’s patrol sent them packing. Both groaned in frustration as they hurriedly dressed. Jimmy drove her home and she kissed him good night, knowing he wanted to do more.

Samantha wanted to do more, too, but she was still scared about trying to put his cock into her. She knew from friends that the first time for a girl could be painful, and there was no way Jimmy’s cock would fit inside her. It looked to be immense, at least six inches long! It would tear her apart! She knew her boyfriend wanted to go further with her, and she wanted to do more with him. He was going to ask for a blowjob next. No way would she ever do that! She didn’t know what to do!

Exhausted, Samantha sank into a deep and dream filled sleep.


Samantha didn’t understand where she was. She was awake but couldn’t remember going to sleep or waking up. She was laying on a table like the exam tables at her gynecologist, Doctor Harvey. Everything was white, though, and empty. There were no walls, just a white table on a white floor that went off into forever. She was naked, too, laying on the table with her feet up in the stirrups. She could move her head and look around but was otherwise paralyzed. She could feel, though, just not move. Her body was angled so that she wasn’t lying flat on her back but was angled up comfortably

Suddenly she looked down her body, between her up-thrust breasts and her wide-spread legs in the stirrups. Somebody was approaching from a great distance, though it couldn’t be all that great, because he was approaching rapidly but wasn’t running. She knew it was a he, even though the person started out as a tiny speck in the distance. As he came closer Samantha realized he was naked. She tried to focus on him, but everything about him seemed strange. He was bald, but more than that, he was hairless. He had no eyebrows, no chest hair, no pubic hair, no hair on his legs or arms. He was a large man, but only in the sense that he was well-muscled. He was no giant, but average size, though he had a broad chest, a narrow waist, and a six-pack of muscles for his abs. His arms and legs were also heavily muscled. She couldn’t see his face, though. She could see his features, but it was like she couldn’t put the pieces together to form a whole. It was a golem, a term she had once heard for an imaginary man-being.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.