Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 16: The Cummings Sisters

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Cummings Sisters - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The last three days in the Parnell house had been nothing but nonstop sex. The joke had been that everyone was concentrating on teaching Billy; if so, the last three days had been at a postgraduate level. Toby silently marveled at what had happened over the last few days.

First, nobody had worn much clothing since that first full morning. The boys usually wandered around in boxers or shorts; their mothers hadn’t even bothered with that much. Second, the positions and people had been an infinite smorgasbord of sex. Toby figured that his genius brother could figure out the potential combinations, but he certainly couldn’t. There had been three guys and two women, the women each had three holes, and the women also liked each other. There had been twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, group gropes, DPs, TPs, God only knew what else!

Still, after three days, he had to admit that it was wearing a touch thin. If a year ago somebody had asked him if a multi-day orgy could be tiresome, he would have laughed, yet that was the truth of it. He was suffering from cabin fever and needed to get out into the world again. He suspected it was the same throughout the house. As it was, his mother and aunt were napping upstairs, and the three boys were down in the living room. His brother and his cousin were playing a video game, and he was laying on the couch vaguely watching them.

Thankfully, he had a date with Babs Cummings that night. He grabbed the phone and dialed the number from memory. Babs picked it up on the first ring. “Hey, babe, how you doing?”

“Toby!” she squealed. “I’m so glad you called!” Babs was a large-breasted blue-eyed blonde, and he smiled as he heard the ditziness in her voice.

“Glad to hear it. Everything still on for this evening?” When Babs didn’t answer right away, he asked “Babs? What’s wrong?”

This time she answered. “Oh, nothing, it’s just we’re not going to be able to go anywhere tonight.”

“How come? What’s up?” He had been looking forward to a long summer night with Babs. A movie, a quick meal at Mickey Ds, and then off to the lake. The forecast was for warm and cloudless, perfect to head out to the lake with a blanket for some alfresco fun and games. After the last few days, fooling around with only one girl had a surprisingly intense appeal.

“It’s my fucking sister. She got in trouble again and I’m her jailor.”

“What? What’d she do now?” Toby smiled at the thought. Babs was a beautiful fuck bunny, but otherwise was a straight girl, who didn’t drink or do drugs and got good grades in school. Her little sister Kerry was a different story.

“She flunked English and has to take summer school. It would have helped if she had done some homework rather than give blowjobs, but what the hell do I know, right?”

Toby laughed at this. “So why does that make you her jailor?”

“Because Mom grounded her. She can’t go anywhere without someone going with her, and Mom and Dad are going out of town. Mom’s going to be calling to see what she’s up to. It’s a real pain in the ass!”

“That really sucks the big one.” he commiserated.

“No shit! Hey, would your brother want to go with us? I bet I could get my mother to go along with a double date. We could go out to the lake, and they could go one way and we could go the other. Hmmm?” Babs whined pleasantly, trying to entice him into going along.

Toby raised his eyebrows at this. He glanced over at the other two teens and thought about it. “Uh, I’ll call you back in a few minutes. Let me see what I can do.” He blew her a kiss on the phone and hung up.

Toby balanced the phone on his chest and turned towards the others. “Hey, either of you guys want to go on a double date with me tonight?”

Billy looked over at his cousin curiously, a lapse of attention sufficient to allow Andrew to knock his video car into a wall and out of the game. “Huh?”

“A blind date? With who, or should I ask, with what?” was Andrew’s cynical reply.

“Kerry Cummings, Babs’ little sister. Isn’t she in your class?”

Andrew snorted. “Man, she is in a class of her own, and that ain’t a compliment. Kerry fuck-me-harder-and-make-me-cum Cummings? I haven’t sunk that low yet.”

Billy looked at the two curiously. “She’s easy?”

Toby responded, “Let’s just say that she’s morally flexible.”

Andrew said, “She’s a total slut.”

“You say that like it’s such a bad thing.” commented Toby.

“Hey, I’ll go.” said Billy.

“Hmmm, she might be a little out of your league, cousin.”

“After this week?” he said incredulously.

“I wouldn’t shake her hand without a full body condom.” said Andrew.

“Now, be nice. I have it on good authority that the penicillin worked really well. The festering sores have cleared right up. You’re being much too hard on her.” replied his brother.

“I wouldn’t fuck her with your dick, let alone mine. Besides, she’s a real bitch.”

“She’s intensely self-centered.”

“A bitch!”

“Uh, how old is she?” asked Billy.

Toby turned his gaze on the young teen. “You’re serious, aren’t you?” Billy nodded enthusiastically. “Well, young Jedi, perhaps you might be up to the challenge.”

“So how old is she?” Billy asked again.

Andrew groaned in disgust. Toby answered “She’s in Andrew’s class at school. Babs is sixteen. I would guess she’s fifteen.”

“Hey, I’m in the same class as Andrew.”

“Hardly.” was Andrew’s dry reply. Billy flipped him the bird.

“Well, maybe, maybe. Don’t bring it up, just say you’re in the same grade and leave it at that. You got cash? Movie and McDonald’s and a trip to the lake afterwards.”

“Should leave you time to make it to the infectious disease ward afterwards.” quipped Andrew.

“Fuck you!” said Toby. “Up for it?” Billy nodded happily.

“Okay, let’s give it a shot.” Toby hit redial on the phone. “Babs, I may have an answer to your problem...”


“So, what precisely are Toby and Billy getting into tonight?” asked Jane.

They’re getting at least seven inches into the Cummings sisters, repeatedly. “Well, they’re just out double dating with one of Toby’s girlfriends and her sister.” said Andrew.

“Well, that was awfully nice of Toby.” commented Jessica. “Did he invite you, too?”

Not in a million years. “I decided I would rather wait for Tracy to come back this weekend. I think we’ll have a nice bike ride and go for a picnic.”

“Tracy’s Andrew’s girlfriend.” explained Jessica.

“Did you say ‘one’ of Toby’s girlfriends? Popular boy?” asked Jane, a slight smile on her face.

Jessica shrugged. “He says he doesn’t want to settle down with just one girl yet. I think he just likes playing the field. I think he has the idea of working his way through the entire cheerleading squad.”

“Oh, my! You mean, he’s been with ... oh, my!”

Andrew smiled. “I don’t know if he’s actually been with all of them, but a man should have goals, right?”

Jane blinked at this. “I don’t think that’s what was meant by that.” Andrew simply grinned and shrugged again.

For the first time in three days both Jessica and Jane were dressed. It had been decided that if Toby and Billy could go out, so could they. Both Jessica and Jane had slipped into some halter-topped sundresses and dressy sandals, and Andrew had pulled on some slacks and a dress shirt and loafers, and the three of them had driven over to the Neptune. It was a nice family restaurant, but one with a liquor license, and wasn’t all that expensive. Andrew enjoyed being out with a pair of beautiful women, even if he couldn’t acknowledge them as anything other than relatives.

“Are you and Tracy serious?” asked Jane.

Jessica smiled as Andrew replied “We’re working on it. She’s been away all week, but she’ll be back on Saturday night. We’ll probably see each other on Sunday.”

“That’ll be convenient. We’ll be here through Saturday, and then you can see her the next day. Do you think you’ll get enough rest Saturday night?” she teased.

Andrew grinned. “I’ll just eat my Wheaties, I guess. I’ll let you know how I get rated.”

Jessica laughed at this. “Maybe you can practice your technique with your Aunt Jane tonight.” She turned towards her sister-in-law. “He practiced with me a few days ago and got excellent grades, but you should really see for yourself.”

Jane could feel her nipples crinkle under her halter top. “Maybe I will, at that. Maybe you can work on me tonight while your mother grades you.”

“9.5, 9.6, 7.5 from the Chinese judge.” commented Andrew, causing the two women to giggle. They were keeping their voices low, so that any neighboring tables wouldn’t hear their risqué conversation. “I just wish we would get lessons like this at school!”

“Now that would be a fun class. Imagine being able to bring Mom and Dad in for show and tell.” said Jane.

“Homework would be a lot more fun!” agreed Jessica.

“It would be a very interesting major.” commented Andrew.

The women giggled some more, and the conversation stayed on the topic until the waitress brought out the check. After they paid, Andrew led the others outside to the car. His mother had driven, and his aunt was in the passenger seat. Andrew climbed into the one of the center seats.

Once out of the parking lot, Andrew undid his seat belt. Jessica saw the idiot light flash red on the dash and glanced back at her son in the rear-view mirror. “What are you doing?”

“Something naughty.” He smiled back at her and her eyes opened wide at this.

“What in the world?” Jane twisted her head and eyed her nephew curiously.

“You’re first.” Andrew slid off his seat and knelt on the floor right behind the center console of his mother’s minivan. Reaching between the seats with his left arm, he cupped his aunt’s hefty left breast through her dress. Jane squealed in surprise and Jessica glanced over at her.

“Andrew!” Jessica protested, glancing around to see if there was any traffic. Andrew withdrew his arm, but before she could do anything, his right arm came through the gap and cupped Jessica’s right breast. It was her turn to squeal, and the car wobbled as she gripped the steering wheel hard and shifted it slightly. “Behave!”

“Yes, ma’am!” He pulled his arm back, then snaked his left through again to fondle his aunt. This time, after playing with her breast for a moment, he maneuvered it inside her top, and was able to reach her distended nipple. Jane moaned and slumped in her seat as he toyed with her tit. “I think Aunt Jane is happy with my behavior.”

“Oh, God!” she moaned, as counterpoint.

Andrew pulled his arm back and switched sides again. This time his mother was prepared, and though she protested, he didn’t stop. In fact, like with his aunt, he slipped his hand inside her dress, to fondle a big tit.

“Stop! Andrew, we might be in an accident!”

“Then you had better watch the road.” he replied. He pinched her nipple, causing her to give out a small shriek.

“You little bastard!” she muttered lowly.

He tweaked her nipple again. “Only you would know about that, Mom.” She gave an outraged harrumph at that. He only relented when she pulled into their neighborhood. Pulling his hand back, he sat back on his seat, a big grin on his face.

After pulling into the driveway and parking, Jessica turned to face him. “I ought to spank you for that!”

“Ooh, kinky!”

She gave another cry of outrage and opened her door. Both Jane and Andrew laughed and climbed out as well, to follow her inside. They found her in the kitchen, pulling a pair of wineglasses out of a cabinet. “You’ve been naughty. You can drink water. These are for your aunt and me.” She stuck her tongue out at him and gave him a raspberry before turning back to the counter.

“Oh, I am just devastated!” he replied. “Whatever will I do?” He stepped up behind her and pressed against her, letting his mother feel his stiff cock. Stepping back slightly, he pulled her skirt quickly to her waist and fondled the bare globes of her ass. “Oh, mother, how can I possibly make atonement?”

Jane began laughing as Jessica groaned. Andrew promptly moved over to her and gave her the same treatment. “Oh, Aunt Jane, forgive me, forgive me!”

She laughed at him. “You really are a little bastard!” She grabbed the jug of chardonnay and led the others up to the master bedroom.

It wasn’t much more than a minute’s work for Andrew to strip his mother and his aunt. He had their dresses unzipped at the back as soon as he got inside Jessica’s bedroom, and then it was just a matter of unhooking the catches on their halter tops. They slid down to leave them standing in their sandals. The two women kicked them off and poured themselves some wine. Andrew next undressed himself without any ceremony, to stand there in front of them wearing nothing but a smile, with his erection pointing skyward. He began touching them as they stood there.

First was his mother. He faced her towards the mirror in front of her dresser and stepped up behind her. His cock rubbed in the crack of her ass as he pressed behind her, and his hands went around her, to cup her tits. She moaned as he fondled her, tweaking her nipples, pulling on them and pinching them. She wanted to sip her wine but had to set the glass down when he moved one of his hands down her body. It ended between her legs, with his fingers probing her slit and teasing her clit. She began humping her body back at his, rubbing his cock between her asscheeks, and she could feel the moist warmth of his pre-cum as it dribbled from his cock onto her skin.

Andrew took his mother to the edge of orgasm before pulling away. She shrieked quietly with irritation as he turned his attentions to his aunt. Jane stayed facing him and wrapped her arms around his neck as he caressed her. She even scooted her ass up onto the dresser and tried to wrap her legs around him, to drag him in. He allowed her to do this to a certain extent, enjoying it when she reached down between them to stroke his cock, pumping out the pre-cum, but he pulled back as she tried to pull his cock into her cunt. He frigged her clit briefly, and then pulled out of her arms. Jane complained loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.