Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 15: Lessons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Lessons - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jane tried to sneak upstairs to the bathroom to clean up. She was so confused. She had just screwed both her nephews at the same time, twice, and she had both loved it and been mortally embarrassed. It felt both totally wrong and perfectly natural. She was tempted to get cleaned up and run away, taking Billy home, but that wasn’t right either. What was she to do? She wrapped her towel around her tighter and tried to creep silently.

First things first. No matter what she did, she had to take a shower. As she mounted the stairs and moved towards the bathroom, her sister-in-law came out of her bedroom. Jessica met her at the bathroom door before she could go in and lock it. Jane stared at her, unable to speak. Jessica was wearing only a tiny satin robe and was barefoot.

It was Jessica who broke the ice. “How was it?”

“Huh?”

“How was it? You know, your first time with the boys?”

Jane’s eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped. Tears began forming in the corners of her eyes. Jessica gave her a surprised look and pulled her down the hallway to her bedroom. She closed the door behind them and steered Jessica towards the bed. “Now, what’s the matter? Tell me what’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong? You know what just happened and you ask what’s wrong?”

“Well, you were downstairs with Toby and Andrew. How were they? Did you have fun? They give the best massages, don’t they?” Jessica smiled evilly at the last question.

“You knew?” whispered a shocked Jane.

Jessica shrugged. “Well, it wasn’t like we had any of this planned, but I kind of suspected. I mean, when they give me a massage, I always end up loaded with their cum, so why wouldn’t you. Besides, I was up here taking care of Billy, so it was only fair that they have fun with you.”

Jane stared in disbelief. “You and Billy? Oh my God!”

Jessica twisted around and held Jane’s shoulders and looked in her eyes. “Yes, me and Billy and you and Toby and Andrew. Now, give me honest answers. Did you enjoy the boys?”

“Uhhhh...”

“Honest answers! Did you have an orgasm?” Jane could only nod her head. “More than one?”

“Yes.” she said quietly.

“It felt good, right? Do you think my boys are damaged by fucking you? Are you damaged by fucking them? Honest answers!”

“Okay, okay.” agreed Jane. “They seemed fine. I’m fine. It’s just ... wrong?”

“It’s just unusual. Trust me, what Billy and I did up here didn’t hurt either one of us.” Jessica smiled at her friend and relative. “What Toby and Andrew and I do together doesn’t hurt us, either.”

“You guys ... oh my God! ... you, too?”

“Well, of course. So, calm down and tell me what happened. I want to know everything!” Jessica pulled Jane closer to the center of the bed and sat cross-legged in front of her. In so doing, the bottom of her robe loosened and pulled up, exposing her clean shaved pussy to her sister-in-law. Jane couldn’t help but stare, especially when she realized that there seemed to be a tiny dollop of jism leaking from her puffy red pussylips. Jane jerked her eyes back up and slowly told what had occurred.

“Oh my God, that sounds so hot! You must have cum more than once, for sure!”

Jane simply nodded. “What about, about...” She couldn’t bring herself to ask about Jessica and Billy.

Jessica smiled again. “Mmmmm, that boy’s a stud! You’re going to like him!”

“What? No. I mean ... NO!”

“I thought we had already gone over this. It’s not wrong, just unusual. Now be honest with yourself. You’re not a virgin. You’ve had sex since the divorce. You’ve told me you need more sex. Billy’s hung like a horse and is eager and enthusiastic. He’ll be fucking you all night long.”

“My God!” Jane secretly began envisioning her son putting his cock to her, over and over. Despite whatever reticence she had about the idea, her pussy began to flood with juice.

“Just imagine, a virile young stud you’ll be able to train just the way you want him. Just think about it. You can come home from work and pull your panties down and have him eat you for an hour before dinner.”

Jane whimpered quietly at the thought. Billy was so pretty and so sweet and so many nights she was so lonely. “I couldn’t...”

“You can and you will. You know it!”

“Did he eat you?”

Jessica shook her head. “No. I just gave him a quick hand job to calm him down, and then I rode his cock twice.” She leaned back on the bed and spread her thighs apart, displaying her pussy. “See, his cum is still inside me, just like Toby’s and Andrew’s is in yours.”

Jane blushed. “Just Toby’s.” When Jessica prodded her for details, she admitted “Andrew’s is behind me.” She turned her face away in embarrassment.

“God, they assfucked you, too! Oh, that is so cool. I need to check this out!”

Jane didn’t understand and was totally unprepared for what happened next. Jessica pushed her own on the bed and pulled the bath towel away, exposing her completely. Traces of her sons’ jism was at the junction of Jane’s thighs. Before Jane knew what was happening, Jessica was straddling her in reverse, on top of her in the sixty-nine position, and lapping at Jane’s cunt.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” screamed Jane.

“It tastes just like cum and pussy juice. Here, try Billy’s.” replied Jessica. With that, she promptly lowered her pussy onto Jane’s face.

Jane stared at the pussy as it descended. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh ... mmmmppphhh...” She began lapping at Jessica’s pussy even as her own began clenching around Jessica’s probing fingers. Within moments the two women were totally lost in each other.


“So, how was it?” asked Toby. After Jane had gone upstairs, both boys had followed, using the bathroom to clean up. They had gone back down the stairs and waited for Billy, who joined them a few minutes later. “Hmmm?” he teased his cousin.

“What? I don’t know what you mean.” he protested weakly.

Andrew laughed at this. “Give it a break! Mom! So, how was she? Did you like it?”

“Man, she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!” commented Toby.

Billy reddened. “We didn’t...”

“She didn’t give you a blowjob? That doesn’t sound like Mom.”

“You fucked her, right, at least admit to that.” pushed Andrew. “Oh man, that is some tight pussy!”

Billy blushed and simply nodded. “What about you guys? Aunt Jessica said you and Mom were, well, you know.”

“Hey, you can say the words, Billy.” replied Andrew.

“Yeah, fellatio - there’s a great word.” commented Toby.

Billy looked confused at this. Andrew answered the silent question. “Blowjobs, Billy. You mom sucks a mean cock. She did both of us that way. Another great word is doggy-style.”

“Always a favorite.” quipped his brother. “Another good word is assfucking.”

“A definite crowd pleaser.” agreed Andrew.

“You and Mom did all that stuff?” Billy couldn’t believe it, but he could still barely believe he and his Aunt Jessica had screwed away the afternoon, too, and he had been present for that! He could feel his cock stirring at the very thought.

“She is outstanding!” said Toby.

“Two thumbs up.” commented Andrew. “You’ll see.”

“What do you mean?” asked the young man.

Toby smiled. “There are very few things better than looking down between your legs to see your mother’s eyes looking back up at you as she sucks the cum from your balls.”

“The only thing better might be looking down and watching your cock going into her ass as she begs you to fuck her even harder.” replied Andrew.

“Wow!”

Toby gestured towards the kitchen. “We need to get started on dinner. Our mom and your mom are probably fucking right now, so they’re going to be busy. When we get closer, we can yell up at them and they can clean up.”

The thought of the two women having sex together was mind boggling to their young cousin: How could two women have sex? Didn’t you need a penis? Confused, he followed along behind them.


“Dinner’s in ten minutes.” Andrew bellowed up the stairs. He then turned and went back into the kitchen. “I told them.”

“The neighbors, too.” commented Toby. He was standing at the stove, tossing hamburgers into a very large and hot frying pan. “Check the oven.”

Andrew looked through the glass. Two trays of French fries were oven roasting.

“Table’s set.” announced Billy, returning from the dining room.

“Ketchup?” asked Toby. He had moved to the bread box and pulled out hamburger buns.

“Where is it?”

The three boys had cheeseburgers and fries done and a plate of tomatoes and lettuce ready when their mothers appeared. They had still been eating each other when the dinner bell had rung, and they had rushed into the shower together after their final orgasms. Both were wearing simple and short sundresses with nothing underneath, and their hair was still wet from the shower. Their sons smiled as they saw their breasts jiggling through the thin fabric, unfettered by undergarments. Both were several inches above knee length. Jane had borrowed a dress from Jessica that had a pair of spaghetti straps at the shoulders. Jessica’s crisscrossed over her back. Both were still barefoot.

Jessica gasped. “Oh, you guys are such sweeties! Thank you!” She gave each of them a quick but passionate kiss. Her sons, returned it, Billy was too surprised to do more than blink.

“Yes, thank you.” said Jane shyly. She also kissed the boys on the lips, which Toby and Andrew took in stride and which surprised Billy to no end. He liked it, but it sure wasn’t expected! He thought about what Andrew and Toby had said about her, and about what would happen later, but he still couldn’t believe it.

Dinner was quick, but not quick enough for the excited but confused Billy. He knew more was about to happen after dinner, and his cousins had told him about some types of sex that he had only dreamed about. He’d only seen porn on the web before and that was just pictures. He’d never seen a dirty movie, and the only magazines he’d ever seen had been Playboy. He knew what a blowjob was, but anal sex was something he could only guess at. It sounded dirty and gross and exciting all at the same time.

After dinner, everyone headed into the living room. Toby caught his brother’s eye, and they went around the room closing the drapes. Then they began moving the furniture around. The couch stayed where it normally sat, but the coffee table was moved to the side. The matching armchair was moved in front of the couch, but at an angle. Jessica, Jane, and Billy watched the two teens curiously. Finally, the boys motioned the others closer.

“Okay, Mom, you sit here.” Toby directed his mother to the center of the couch. She sat down and looked at them curiously. “Billy, you’re in the chair.” Billy plopped down in the armchair. “Now, we are here.” He pointed at the two spots on either side of Jessica, and he and his brother sat down, sandwiching her.

“What about me?” asked Jane. She was still standing in the middle of the living room.

It was Andrew who answered. “Aunt Jane, Billy told us all about his afternoon upstairs, so we know what he needs to learn about.”

“Oral.”

“And?” he pressed.

Her eyes widened and she whispered “Anal?” Andrew and Toby both nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.