Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 10: Saturday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Saturday - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

As daylight filtered in through the windows in Elaine and Stanley’s bedroom, Jack Culverin lay back on the bed, his left arm tucked behind his head, propping up the pillow. He was pleasantly exhausted. Elaine Culverin had an aptitude for moral dissipation which was world class! She and Jack had barely slept at all. Whenever they finished one bout, he or she would get up, put on a robe, and wander down the hallway to check on Rebecca. The young teen was out cold, and the only way they knew she hadn’t died was because she snored like a drunken lumberjack. Then they would return to bed and have another go.

Jack considered his Uncle Stanley a very fortunate man. While he didn’t consider women in the category of cars, and personally was more of a sports car aficionado, he had to admit that his Aunt Elaine was a very compelling woman. She was classy and classic, a smooth and cushiony ride that was built for cruising for hours on end.

Jack also wondered about the genetics of the family. While casual sex and incest were givens in the life of a Culverin, Rebecca didn’t look at all like either her mother or father. With her father, Jack figured that was a good thing, since he was bull-necked, bald, and looked like a bouncer. The difference with Aunt Elaine was almost as pronounced. He knew about the ‘mother test’, where you checked out a girl’s mother to see what she would look like a generation later. While Elaine was a damn fine-looking woman, Rebecca would never look like her no matter how she aged. Though they were both brunettes, that was about the limit of their similarity. Even that wasn’t correct; Elaine’s hair was a light chestnut, she had brown eyes, and a light complexion, and her daughter’s hair was auburn, her eyes were sapphire blue, and her complexion was darker.

Elaine came back down the hallway from her daughter’s room. She was wearing Jack’s dress shirt from the other night, retrieved from the floor, with just a couple of buttons done up. Jack smiled as she came into the room. “How’s our girl doing?”

“I have never heard anybody snore that loudly in my life!”

Jack chuckled at that. “Must be the booze. I think we are going to have to train her up slowly before she tries whiskey again.”

“No, she won’t live that long. If her father doesn’t kill her, I will.”

“I suspect she’ll kill herself at some point today. When the hangover kicks in, she will think death will be an improvement.”

Elaine nodded and went into the bathroom. “I need to clean up.”

“Care for some company?” Jack sat upright and swung his legs out of the bed.

She smiled at him. The young man had been extraordinarily thorough in his lovemaking overnight. There wasn’t a square inch of her body he hadn’t caressed and worshiped, and her body was still tingling from it. “I’d like that a lot. You might have to hold me up, though. You have worn me out!”

“I was going to say the same thing to you!” Jack helped remove his shirt from the buxom brunette and followed her into the bathroom. He would go one more round with his distant aunt, and then head back to his room for a much-needed rest.

Jack woke a second time shortly after noon. Following his shower with Aunt Elaine, he had picked up his clothing and headed down the hallway to his bedroom. He had collapsed on top of the covers to finally get some sleep. Uncle Stanley must have learned to pace himself, he thought, just before drifting off to sleep. When he woke up the second time, he took another quick shower, and then dressed comfortably and went downstairs. He looked in on Rebecca, but she was still snoring.

The rest of the family was in the family room. Both his father and uncle had on shorts and sports shirts, much like Jack, but his mother and aunt were dressed more informally. They were wearing short and sheer beach cover-ups, though they were missing the swimsuits normally being covered. It wasn’t a bad look, Jack thought, especially if the women involved were good looking and trying to tempt a male into an afternoon dalliance. “Good afternoon!” he announced, smiling as he came into the room. “Everybody sleep well?”

“You’re up late. You missed breakfast and lunch,” said his mother.

“For some reason, I just couldn’t get to sleep. It was like whenever I got into bed, I just couldn’t find a position to sleep in. I was rolling around all night.”

Aunt Elaine giggled at that. “Sounds exhausting. I had the same problem myself!”

“As opposed to Rebecca. She’s still out cold. I don’t think she has moved an inch. If she wasn’t snoring so loudly, I’d think she was dead.”

Jack’s parents snorted and smirked at that. Rebecca’s parents weren’t as forgiving. Stanley said, “She will be as soon as she wakes up!”

“I am so sorry for that. Her behavior was simply intolerable,” added Elaine. “Say the word and she is on a plane back home.”

Before his parents could comment, Jack answered, “Let’s not do that. I think this is a lesson she needed to learn, and probably the safest way to learn it.”

The others looked at him and Elaine asked, “Oh?”

He shrugged and nodded. “At some point, either in high school or in college, she is going to run across some disreputable fellow,” he held his hands up and smiled, “and have one drink too many. It’s better that she learns the consequences now. The worst that happens here is that she has a hangover and gets chewed out by her parents. She does this her freshman year at college, maybe she ends up raped, pregnant, diseased, dead - God only knows what!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.