Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 7: Rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rules - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jessica struggled to get out of bed quietly. She woke to find herself sandwiched between her sons, both snuggled up against her, and sound asleep. Toby was nestled up against her back, snoring lightly, an arm wrapped warmly around her waist. Andrew was facing away from her but backed up against her and was snoring even louder. Jessica squirmed out from under the covers and slid down the bed to the foot, where she slipped to the floor and stood up. Turning, she tossed the sheet back over the two boys. She had to suppress a giggle at the sight. Absent his mother, Toby had moved closer to his brother. Wouldn’t they both be surprised to wake up finding themselves sleeping in each other’s arms!

Jessica went into her bathroom and closed the door as quietly as possible. She slipped on her terry bathrobe and then sat down to use the toilet. After that came brushing her teeth. Normally she would shower, but she had done that last night with the boys, and everyone had been too exhausted from the day’s activities to do anything more than snuggle together and fall asleep. Still wearing her robe, she turned off the bathroom light and cracked the door open.

Jessica suppressed the giggle again. Toby now had an arm draped over Andrew. Both boys were still snoring. Their father had been different, an early riser like Jessica. Most weekend mornings they had woken up much earlier than their sons, allowing for frequent early morning romps in the sack.

She snuck out of the bedroom and went downstairs. First stop was the basement, where the washer and dryer were located. She rummaged through the clean clothes for something to wear, something that would send the proper message to her sons. She settled on a tank top and a denim skirt. The robe got tossed in the pile of dirty laundry. Barefoot, she went back upstairs.

Jessica still hadn’t heard any noise from the second floor indicating anybody else in the house was awake. Deciding it was time to wake her sons, she began working in the kitchen, but not trying to be quiet about it. After putting away yesterday’s clean dishes and starting a load in the dishwasher, she started with the makings of bacon and eggs. After the eggs, bacon, juice, and butter were out of the fridge, and the bread was ready to drop into the toaster, she shook her head in disgust. Her sons would be perfectly content to sleep past noon!

“Come on you two, time to get up!” BANG! BANG! BANG! Jessica clanged a metal spatula against the bottom of the griddle loudly. “Come on, breakfast!”

That started something at least. First, she heard some stirring from down the hallway, then the two boys began cursing each other, and then enough noise was raised to know that they were on their feet and not just rolling over. She headed back into the kitchen and turned on the stove.

Five minutes later both boys came wandering into the kitchen wearing sweatpants and t-shirts and looking worse for the wear. Their hair was unkempt, and their eyes were still bleary and a little unfocused.

“Well, don’t you two just look chipper!” laughed Jessica.

“Why didn’t you just wake us up in time for lunch?” asked Toby.

“Oh, you really wanted to get up. You really wanted to do some chores.” she answered brightly.

“No, I don’t!”

Jessica went back to work with the frying bacon. Turning her attention to her youngest, she asked “And how did you sleep, sweetie?”

Andrew rubbed the sleep from his eyes. “It wasn’t the sleeping that was the problem. It was waking up with this faggot groping me that was the problem.”

“Hey, I had no idea you were there!” protested his older brother.

“Now behave, the both of you. I always like waking up with a man’s arms around me.” teased their mother.

“I don’t!” replied Andrew vehemently.

“You two looked so cute that way.”

“I am about to vomit!” said Toby.

Andrew simply said, “I think you need a bigger bed.”

Breakfast went quickly and was eaten around the kitchen table. Afterwards, when Toby stood up to head out to the living room, Jessica stopped him. “We need to have a little talk.”

Toby looked at his mother and then glanced over at Andrew. It sounded serious, as if Jessica was going to end whatever had happened between them. “Uhhhh...”

“Just clean the table off. Put everything over on the counter and sit back down.”

Both teens took their plates over to the counter, and then took their mother’s as well. They sat back down and looked at her nervously.

“Now, yesterday was a lot of fun, and I am betting that you two want to keep having that fun, don’t you?”

Toby simply nodded agreement, though Andrew answered “Well, yeah!”

Jessica nodded in understanding. “Okay, but there are going to be some ground rules. Now I enjoy sex just as much as the next girl, maybe more, but I am not going to be your little fuck bunny, who will fuck you two twenty-four-seven whenever you want. I am still your mother and I expect you to treat me with the respect I deserve. Is that understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.” replied Toby, abashed. He wasn’t sure what had brought this on, but simply agreed.

“Yes, Mom.” said Andrew, nodding his head.

“Good. You two are good boys, but this is unusual. I don’t really understand how things have changed, but they have, and I am still the boss around here. Got it?” Both boys agreed and she continued “Now, like I said, I like sex just as much as you two obviously do, but don’t go thinking that every moment of our lives is going to be spent screwing around. You still have to go to school, and I have a life to live, too. Is that understood?”

Both boys looked at each other in confusion. “Well, sure.” commented Toby.

“Yeah? Well, that means that as soon as you get home, I am not going to be on my knees blowing the both of you. That means that there will be no fooling around until your homework is done and the chores are finished.”

Toby simply groaned at this, but his brother laughed. “Sounds like I’ll be getting that first blowjob every day, bro, and you’re never getting laid again!” Andrew was a straight A student, and in some subjects, was already ahead of his older brother.

“Arrghhh!”

Jessica smiled and pointed a finger at him. “I am absolutely serious, Toby. Neither one of you is getting lucky if your schoolwork falls behind. You are both going to college if I have to drag your dead bodies to your classes. Understand?”

Toby was simply not a scholar and had no interest in becoming one. “Mom, you know I don’t want to go to college. Why don’t you just let me have the money for college and let me do something I want to do? You and Dad didn’t go to college.”

“No, we didn’t. Instead, your father was a truck driver, breaking his back for lousy money and I had to work the lunch shift at McDonald’s. We didn’t do that just so you could drive a truck, too. Now we can afford to send you to college, good schools, too. I don’t care what you study, or where, but you are going to college and graduating or else. There is nothing else to discuss, understand?”

“Yes ma’am.” he said in resignation.

“And just in case you ever think you are going to try and slip something past me, I can look up your assignments on the school Web page, can’t I?”

Toby groaned again and looked over at his brother. “Man, you got to help me! You run the Web page! You can do something!”

Andrew simply laughed. “Tough, bro. Mmmm ... first blowjob, every day!” He glanced at his mother, who was looking daggers at him. “Seriously, it’s not a problem. School is out for summer in a week anyway. Next week are finals, and then we’re done. We’ll worry about this in the fall.”

Jessica laughed and pointed a finger at Andrew. “Don’t forget your chores. You get too cocky, and you might find yourself with extra chores so that your brother can spend more time on his homework.” Andrew simply snorted at this.

“Now, it’s Sunday, and I am not going to start checking homework today, but there is still work to be done. I want you to clean the kitchen and work on the dishes, and I want you to go downstairs and bring up the clean clothes to be sorted and put away. I’ll have some more stuff after that.” She pointed in turn to Andrew and Toby.

“Hey, Mom, do we get any say in how things are going to be?” asked Toby.

“Sure thing, just as much as you did before.”

Both teens looked at each other curiously at that, not quite knowing what that meant. “Well, uh, can we ask you to do stuff for us?” he asked.

Jessica smiled at this. “Like what?”

Toby blushed, but said “Well, where are we going to sleep now? Your room?”

Andrew chimed in “Yeah, Mom, I like that idea, but can we get a bigger bed? It’s tight with all three of us there.”

Jessica’s eyes opened at this, but she wasn’t terribly surprised. Her bed was a queen size; she and Andrew Sr. could have fit a larger bed in the room but enjoyed snuggling against each other. A king size was too big for them but might be just right for the three of them. “I’ll see what I can do, but you both keep your regular bedrooms. You’ll need the closets if nothing else. Anything else?”

“Uh, can you dress, uh, maybe more ... interesting?” asked Toby.

“Interesting? Is that another word for slutty?”

Toby nodded vigorously; Andrew’s eyes widened, and he whispered “Cool!”

“Like what? Tiny skirts and tops? High heels? No underwear? Something like that?” she asked teasingly. She glanced at her eldest son and saw he had a large bulge in the front of his sweatpants. Truth be told, her own pussy felt rather warm and moist as well.

“Could you? Please?”

“We’ll see, but remember, if I do, homework and chores first, right?”

“Yeah, sure.” he agreed quickly. It was Andrew’s turn to nod.

“Okay, we’ll see. First, you two need to get dressed and start your chores.” She stood up and left the kitchen, smiling to herself. Maybe she would change into something interesting, to see how it worked as motivation.

Upstairs, Jessica went into the bathroom and cleaned up, washing her face and hands, and running a wet washcloth over her body. Then it was off to the closet. She tossed a couple of blouses onto the bed, along with several skirts, and then went back to look them over. The first blouse was very glittery, but a bit tame; the second was much sheerer, and the boys were sure to find it interesting. She then selected a short skirt, tight and stretchy, that hugged her hips and went down to only her upper thighs. She hadn’t worn it all that often, since it was short enough that the only nylons she could wear with it were pantyhose, which Andrew Sr. hadn’t liked all that much. It was too short for stockings. She pulled a pair of ankle-strapped ‘fuck-me’ heels from the closet to finish off the look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.