Tales of Culverin Hill
Chapter 6: Dinner

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dinner - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The three incestuously occupied family members lounged briefly on the bed, but Jessica decided to get up. “Come on, boys, you need to get up, too.”

“Aw, Ma, do we have to?” whined Toby in an excellent mimicry of Andrew when he was little.

Andrew snorted derisively, but Jessica laughed loudly. “Yes, you do! Come on, get up.”

“What’s next?” asked her youngest.

“Not what you think, buster. I think we should go out for dinner tonight.”

“Huh?” Andrew may have been taking the new relationship in stride, but he didn’t think the rest of the world would.

“You wanted to know what your father and I used to do, to keep things happy? Well, this is one of them. We would go out, usually every month or so, on dates. We would get dressed up and have dinner or go to a movie or something, like back when we were dating.” she explained.

“I don’t know...”

“Don’t worry, silly. I’ll just put on a pretty dress and you two dress nicely and we’ll go out to dinner. It will simply be a happy mother out with her two handsome sons and proud to be with them.”

Toby smiled. “Just how happy did your dates with Dad get?”

Very happy.”

“Was that before or after the wedding?”

Jessica giggled again. “That was from about our first date. Your father was a very sexy guy, and we always had happy dates.” She shooed the boys from the bedroom. “Now you boys get cleaned up and clean the house up, too. We won’t be going out for a while, and a girl needs to get ready.”

Once the boys had left her bedroom, Jessica pulled a robe out and wrapped it around herself. She sat back down on the edge of her rumpled bed and looked around. She signed in resigned amusement; she needed to clean her bedroom as well, but if she asked either Toby or Andrew to help, they’d simply come back in and start fucking her again!

It was half past seven when she came out of her room and down the stairs. She glanced around the living room. It was neater, but not really clean enough for her standards, and tomorrow she would have the boys give the house a good going-over. A combination of explicit threats and exquisite rewards had often been useful to keep Andrew Sr. in line, and she certainly expected her sons would cooperate as well. A skimpy top and short skirt would be the carrot; cutting them off would be the stick.

“Wow, you look great!” exclaimed Toby, coming into the living room from the kitchen. Andrew followed him and gave a wolf whistle.

“Thank you, sweetie.” After showering and cleaning up, Jessica slipped on a dress she hadn’t worn since her husband had been killed. It was a beige wrap dress, sleeveless, low cut at the neck but tasteful, a few inches short of the knee. It was sexy without being slutty. She was also wearing nylons and high-heeled sandals. She pirouetted before her sons, and the light fabric of the skirt twirled, rising a few more inches, showing off her thighs. “Do you like it?”

“What’s not to like?” commented Toby. He wasn’t sure if it was new, or if he had simply never noticed her wearing it before, but it was everything he wanted a woman to be wearing - something easily removed! He couldn’t tell what she had on under it - the top was cut low at the neckline, front and back, and a bra might or might not show - but he didn’t think it was much.

Andrew simply whistled again.

Jessica smiled and began transferring her keys and wallet from her handbag to a small clutch purse. She looked at how her sons had dressed and smiled to herself. It was so like the two boys’ different personalities. Andrew was wearing dark slacks, dark brown shoes, dark socks, and a black dress shirt, long sleeved and buttoned to the neck. Toby was wearing dress khakis, loafers without socks, and a snowy white dress shirt, casually rolled up his sleeves to the upper wrist and with two buttons open at the top, showing a couple of gold chains. Her youngest looked like a scientist, her eldest like a used car salesman.

Dinner was at Christopher’s, a pleasant place with a lot of rough wood and deer antlers trying to project a rustic feel. The Parnells saw several people they knew, but only one person asked if they were out for any special occasion. Jessica simply smiled and waved the idea off, saying she and the boys had been feeling a little cooped up. Throughout dinner, however, a definite subcurrent of sexuality pulsed.

“So, Mom, when did you start dating Dad?” asked Andrew. At fifteen he had barely begun dating himself. The entire concept of his parents dating was foreign to him.

Jessica’s eyes widened at this. “Oh, well, I mean, I always knew your father. We grew up together and went to school together from the first grade on. Still, I didn’t officially ‘date’ him until I was about Toby’s age or so. I guess we were sixteen, although he was a few months older than I was. It’s been about twenty years or so.”

“Was he the first guy you ever dated?”

“Oh, no. I started going out when I was fourteen, at least to school dances and such. Your grandfather wasn’t all that thrilled about it, but your grandmother told him that if they didn’t let me do it openly, I’d just go out anyway and lie to them about it.”

Toby smiled. “So, were all your dates happy? Or just the ones with Dad?” He asked this with a sly smirk on his face.

Jessica swatted her eldest lightly. “Aren’t you little Mister Nosy.”

“That’s not an answer.”

“I think a girl should keep a few secrets at least.”

“Uh, uh, Mom. You were the one who was talking about happy dates earlier.” commented Andrew.

Jessica simply rolled her eyes at this. “Well, if you have to know...”

“We have to!” interjected Toby.

“ ... Not my first few dates, but after that, pretty much most of them. Certainly, all of them with your father were pretty happy.”

“How old were you when you, well, you know...” asked Andrew, stumbling over the words.

“Popped my cherry?” she asked in a whisper. Her eyes were twinkling. “Probably younger than either of you two. I was fifteen, just turned fifteen, in fact.” Her eyes got a distant look to them as she remembered back over the years.

“And?” Andrew asked but only because he opened his mouth before his brother did. Toby looked at his mother as curiously as his sibling did.

“Well, it was Bobby, uh, Turncott, yes Bobby Turncott. Anyway, he was sixteen and we were over at the McDonald’s after a movie and when we left, he decided to take me parking. It was our second date, and after the first one we had gotten fairly far kissing. So, we drove up by the reservoir and pulled in behind some trees and we climbed into the back seat. Well, we got to kissing and then he started touching me and well, you know.”

“Wow!” commented Toby. “And after that, you ... all the time?”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. “Pretty much. I mean, it’s funny, but in all the books and stories, the first time is supposed to be painful and hurried and not so great? Not for me. That first time was terrific! I couldn’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want to do it!”

“How come you didn’t start dating Dad until you were sixteen?”

She shrugged again. “I don’t know. Probably because he never asked me.” She shrugged once more. “Hey, girls tend to mature earlier than guys do. That’s why so many girls want to date older guys. It’s not because he’s a junior or senior, it’s because her classmates are a bunch of retards about girls, you know.” Both her sons gave a wry look at this, both because they had classmates like this and suspected they had been the same way. “Maybe your father simply didn’t grow up enough to ask me. I ended up asking him when he was sixteen.”

“And your first date with Dad was happy?”

Their mother got a dreamy look on her face and smiled. “Very happy. Many times, very happy! By the time we started dating, he had really grown up. He was just gorgeous.” She lowered her voice conspiratorially. “And very, very ... masculine.”

Both boys understood their mother completely. He had been hung like a horse. “Uh, compared to Dad...” stumbled out Andrew.

Jessica patted her sons’ hands softly. “You two are just as masculine as your father was. Don’t worry about that.”

Once they had left the restaurant, Jessica handed Toby her car keys. He looked at his mother curiously. “All fun aside, I’ve had at least one drink too many. Don’t ever, ever, ever drink and drive. Promise me that.”

Toby was a little taken aback by her seriousness. “Yeah, sure, Mom.”

She looked at both of her sons. “No, I’m serious. I’ve already lost a husband to a drunk driver. I’d just die if anything ever happened to either of you two.”

“Okay, I promise.”

Andrew watched this, only to find his mother’s gaze resting on him next. “Yeah, me too.”

“Say it!”

“I promise.”

Jessica looked more relaxed. “Okay. Thank you. I didn’t mean to ruin the evening. I’m sorry.”

Toby hugged her shoulder against his, then ran a finger down her back. It didn’t seem like there could be a bra underneath her dress, but he still wasn’t a hundred percent sure. “Nothing’s ruined.”

Jessica smiled as she felt her son touching her. She grinned at him. “Trying to see how happy this date gets?”

“Well...”

Jessica turned to her boys and glanced around the dark parking lot. Nobody was near or could see them. She tossed her purse in the car and groped them both. “I just love happy dates!”

Toby groaned and a bead of sweat popped out on Andrew’s forehead. Once Jessica relented, Toby grabbed the keys. He couldn’t wait to get home! Jessica continued to tease her sons during the short drive home.

Toby had to let them into the house, since the house keys were on the same key ring as the car keys. Jessica continued to grope her sons surreptitiously as they stood in the doorway. “So, Mom, just how happy does this date get?” asked Andrew, smiling.

“There’s a whole spectrum of happiness.” interjected his brother, much to Jessica’s amusement. “It all depends on you how happy a date gets.”

“Oh, really?” commented Andrew snarkily.

Toby managed to get the door open and let them all inside. “Sure. For instance, on a scale of zero to ten, tonight you just get a One.”

“A One!” cried Andrew.

“Absolutely. A One gets you a hearty handshake and a kiss on the cheek.”

“That’s a one? What in the world is a Zero?”

“No kiss on the cheek.” Toby laughed and pushed his mother towards his brother. “Go on, Mom, give him a One.”

Jessica laughed at this and shook her youngest’s hand, and then leaned forward, kissing him quickly on both cheeks. “Maybe you should get a Two.”

“This is pretty bogus!” complained Andrew.

“Settle down.” ordered Toby. He turned Jessica back towards himself. “Now if the date went nicely, not perfect, but pretty nice, maybe you can work your way up to a Six.” Toby placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, directing her to a kneeling position in front of him. “Mom, I think I need a Six.”

Jessica laughed again. “Totally bogus!” complained Andrew.

Toby simply smiled. He had dressed commando style, so when Jessica unzipped his pants, his stiff prick popped right out into her face. He was already excited, with a small bead of pre-cum on the tip of his cock. Jessica licked that off and then began to vigorously suck and jack on her son’s cock. It wasn’t very long before Toby let out with a loud groan and Jessica began to noisily gulp down his load.

She climbed to her feet and licked her lips. “That was definitely a Six.” commented Toby, zipping himself up again.

“Hey, I thought our date was worth at least a Six, too.’, complained Andrew. His brother laughed and his mother simply smiled sympathetically. “So, if a kiss is a One and a blowjob is a Six, what’s a Four?”

Toby and Jessica looked at each other and grinned. “Hand job!” they said in unison.

Andrew blushed and the others immediately knew that was all he had ever had up until that day. Toby commented “Maybe what you need is an Eight.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.