Roommates - Cover

Roommates

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ex college roommates meet again in the big city, move in together and become lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Susan and I had blown off our workouts that week, so we decided we’d better hit the gym after work on Friday. We put on our workout clothes and headed downstairs.

When the elevator door opened, Sandy was inside. After exchanging polite hugs and greetings, she told us with a smile, “I bought some binoculars today.”

Susan and I both giggled, and Susan told her, “You’re welcome to use our balcony any time.”

“Oh my God! That is too sweet of you, really.” She said, putting her hand on Susan’s arm. “Are you going to be home tonight, or do you have plans to go out?”

“Nope, no plans”, I told her. “You’re more than welcome to come over ... or down, as the case may be.”

Sandy looked at Susan and said in a joking tone, “I don’t have to ask if you enjoyed yourself last night after I left.”

“Oh my God!” Susan exclaimed, throwing both hands to her chest. “Was I that loud?”

“Yes you were.” I answered for Sandy. And then both Sandy and I started laughing.

Susan just rolled her eyes, “Ha, ha, very funny.”


After a shower and a light supper, Susan and I spread a blanket over the sofa and began watching some TV. We hadn’t bothered getting dressed after our shower, so we just lay on the sofa naked and spooned.

It was just before eight o’clock when there was a knock on the door. Even though I knew it was just Sandy, I still freaked, “Oh my God, hurry and grab our robes.

When Susan got up, she looked down at me with a scolding expression, “Oh chill. It’s just Sandy, for Christ’s sake. I’m sure she’s seen naked women before.” And then she walked to the door and glanced through the peep hole. She stayed behind the door as she opened it, but that did nothing to hide me.

“When Sandy stepped in and saw that we were both totally naked, she asked, “I’m sorry, did I interrupt something? I can come back another time.”

Susan responded, “Nah, we’re just watching TV. I hope you don’t mind if we stay ... comfortable.”

“Mind? No, not at all.” Sandy said. I wish I could run around my apartment naked, but my husband is always popping in at all hours without warning. And more often than not, he has one or more of his friends with him. If I had my druthers, I’d never wear clothes.”

And then she opened the bag in her hand and pulled out a bottle of Vodka and a large bottle of orange juice. “I noticed you two were drinking Screwdrivers last night.”

“Sweet. Thank you very much.” I piped in.

“We could use one right now.” Susan told her. “Will you join us?”

I couldn’t believe how comfortable Susan seemed to be standing there totally naked while chatting with a woman we’d just met the night before.

“I’d love one.” Sandy answered.

And then Susan shocked me even more by saying, “Sandy, your husband won’t be showing up here with his friends.”

“Really? You wouldn’t mind?” Sandy questioned Susan, and then she looked over at me and showed me a questioning expression.

Susan said, “Really. Feel free to get comfortable.”

I looked at her and answered her query, “Please, make yourself at home.” Even though I couldn’t believe what Susan and I were saying.

Sandy responded, “You two are too sweet, really. But if you’re sure you don’t mind, I’d love to. The only time I get to be naked is when my husband is off on business trips, and that’s not very often.” And with that, she began undressing while Susan fixed drinks for the three of us. “Do you have a towel for me to sit on?”

“Sure.” I said as I got up off the sofa and headed to the hall closet. When I returned with a towel, I was amazed at how beautiful Sandy’s body was. She was tall and slender, very toned, tan all over—no tan lines, and she had boobs that would rival Susan’s. She also had a full bush of black pubic hair. She looked really great for a forty something woman.

Sandy must have seen me staring at her body, she held out her arms and did a pirouette, “Not bad for an old lady, huh?”

“I’ll say!” Susan said as she was carrying in our drinks.

“I second that.”

“James makes enough that I don’t have to work anymore, so I work out three mornings a week, and tan twice a week. Of course, I’d prefer to maintain my tan by being out in the sun instead of a tanning booth.”

She spread the towel on the stuffed chair and sat down. Susan and I sat on the sofa and clicked off the TV. Susan wasted no time getting personal, “So, you said you’ve done the girl/girl thing before. Was it a regular thing?”

Sandy took a big swig of her Screwdriver and looked right at us, “Well, if you really want to know, I had several female lovers off and on all through college. Like I told you last night, I miss it, and I’m very jealous of you two.”

“I never would have dreamed I’d ever do anything like what Susan and I have been doing these last few days. It’s wonderful though.”

Sandy looked at me, “If you don’t mind me asking, how did it start?”

Susan spoke up, “Cock Man. We were baiting him into chatting online by sending him some racy pictures, and we just got carried away.”

Sandy laughed out loud, “Yep, that’ll do it every time. I was hooked the first time I kissed a girl during a game of Truth Or Dare.”

Susan acted like we’d known Sandy all our lives. Nothing was off limits to her. “You don’t ever shave your pussy?”

“God! I’d love to, but James likes it this way. He’s weird that way ... very old school. Before I met him, I stayed totally shaved—not just trimmed like the two of you.”

Susan let out a fake gasp, “You looked at our pussies? You naughty girl!”

Sandy and I both laughed, and then Sandy said, “Well, it wasn’t much of a look. I forced myself not to stare. You are both very sexy.”

“You can look as much as you want. We won’t mind, will we, Jan?”

What could I say but, “Of course we won’t. If we did, we would have put something on when you got here.”

Susan called me out, “She wanted to, but I wouldn’t let her.”

“I’m glad” Sandy said with a playful raise of her eyebrows.

Susan shocked me even more than she had previously when she said, “Maybe down the road, after the new wears off for us, we might invite you to join us. Would you like that?”

Sandy’s eyes shot open, as did mine. “Would I like ... that would be wonderful, but if you two are anything like I was with my girlfriends, the new isn’t going to be wearing off anytime soon—years even.”

Whew! I thought to myself.

Susan responded with, “God! I hope you’re right about that, cause it’s hot as fuck right now.”

“I need another drink.” I told them. They both drained the remainder of their drinks, so I collected their glasses and headed to the kitchen.

“You know,” Sandy said, “I wasn’t going to say anything, but there is another friend of mine in the building who has to keep her nudist tendencies hidden. She has two kids, but she manages to slip over to my place sometimes when James is out of town—and no, we’re not lovers. She’s very straight.”

“What would she think about me and Jan?” Susan asked her. “We aren’t going to hide our relationship.”

“She wouldn’t think anything about it. She’s not a prude or naïve. She’s just straight. She knows all about my past, and I’ve heard about every boy and man she has fucked. She was pretty wild in college too. She’s a very fit and sexy thirty-three.”

I knew what Susan was about to say, so as I was walking back to them with fresh drinks, I beat her to it. “You should invite her over. The more the merrier.”

Susan shot me astonished look, and then she showed me a smile that told me she was proud of me for being so bold.

“She’d love that.” Sandy said. “Should I call her now and see if she can slip out for a few minutes.

“Please do.” Susan said.

So Sandy got up and went to the table for her cell phone. “Is your mom home?” She asked whoever answered the phone, obviously one of her kids. “Bren, can you slip out for a few minutes. I’ve made some new friends that share our enjoyment ... attire wise.” After a pause, she said, “No, no, it’s two young ladies. You’ll love them.” Another pause. “The apartment right below mine. We’re just having drinks and chatting.” Pause. “Okay, great. We’ll be expecting you.”

And then Sandy turned to us, “She’ll be here in five minutes. Her name is Brenda, but everyone calls her Bren. She’s a sweetie.”

When we heard a knock on the door, I spoke up, “I’ll get it.” I was trying hard to get over being so shy, and the drinks were helping. I peeked through the spy hole and then opened the door enough for Bren to come in. “Hi, Bren. I’m Jan. That’s Susan on the sofa, and you already know Sandy. Would you like a Screwdriver?”

“I’d love one.” She said, already undressing. And then she turned to Sandy and said, “You said they were young ladies and that I’d love them, but you didn’t tell me they were centerfolds.”

When she was totally naked, Bren walked over to the middle of the living room area. She held out her arms and looked up at the ceiling while turning around. “Get the looking over with so I can relax.” She said with a giggle.

Susan, Sandy and I all laughed, and then Susan said in an appreciative tone, “Very, very nice.”

I agreed wholeheartedly. Bren had shoulder-length blond hair. She was about five foot seven or so, and like the other three of us, she was very trim and fit. Her boobs were more like mine—not as big or as firm as Susan’s. And her pussy was totally shaven. I loved that look. And her tan was even better than Sandy’s, also with no tan lines.

I handed her the drink I’d just made, and then headed off to get her a towel. When I returned, I spread it on the stuffed chair opposite where Sandy was sitting, and then returned to my place beside Susan.

“Bren, just so you know, Susan and Jan are new lovers. Neither of them had been with another girl until a few days ago, and now they are very happy they made that leap.”

Bren looked at me and Susan, her face beaming, “That’s wonderful. I’m very happy for you.”

Sandy spoke up again, “They were a little concerned ... you being straight and all.”

“I hope she set you straight on that.” Bren said to us.

“She did.” I said. “We’re still trying to get used to it ourselves.”

“Did she tell you we’ve been getting naked together for over a year?”

“She didn’t say how long, just that you go to her place when her husband is out of town. How did the two of you find out each other liked being naked?” Susan asked Bren.

“I got a job at the tanning salon Sandy goes to, and she wasn’t shy about walking around naked in the back, even when there were men back there. That kinda got us talking about it. I knew from her membership card that we live in the same building, and the rest is history. So how did you find out about Sandy or vise versa.”

Sandy spoke up, “Cock Man. That’s what they call the guy across the alley. I heard them talking on their balcony below mine, and we got to talking. Their view of his place is a lot better than mine, so they invited me down. And they have binoculars.” She said with a chuckle.

I added, “Sandy didn’t know about the naked part until she came over to watch Cock Man from our balcony tonight. When she found us naked, she joined us.”

“My God! Bren,” Sandy exclaimed. “You won’t believe what he did last night. He actually sucked his own cock and swallowed most of his own cum.”

“No way!” Bren gasped, “I mean, we knew he could lick the head, but he can actually suck it, really?”

“Yep,” Susan said, “And it didn’t even look like it was that difficult for him. He got several inches of that monster in his mouth.”

“Holy shit!” Bren said with another gasp. “I’d pay good money to see that.”

“The girls can probably arrange that.” Sandy told her. “They’ve been chatting with him online.”

“That’s too cool.” Bren said.

Bren finished her drink. I offered to fix her another one, but she said she would do it. That didn’t piss me off. It was another opportunity to stare at her sexy body. God! I thought to myself, I must be turning gay for real.

“I wish we could be doing this outside.” Sandy told us. “But the upper floors of the building next door can see into the balcony, and they would know which apartment we’re in.”

“Yeah, Susan said. That wouldn’t be a good thing. No telling who would come knocking on our door.”

Bren spoke up, “We need to put our heads together and find a place to go naked outside without getting arrested or raped.”

“That’s a wonderful idea.” I put in my two cents. “That would be so cool.”

“I second that.” Susan agreed, and then Sandy made it unanimous.

Bren then said, “I know there’s a nudist camp somewhere north of town. I think it’s up I35 somewhere. At the first of nude season, several people come in the tanning salon to get a base so they don’t have to worry about burning at the nudist camp.”

“We should do that, Jan. A tan wouldn’t hurt either one of us.”

Bren told us, “We have really great rates this time of year. It’s our slowest part of the year, and I can get you some coupons and discounts on top of that.”

“Count me in.” I said.

“I’m the only one here who doesn’t work, so I’ll research that nudist camp and see what I can find out.” And then she almost shouted, “Oh, I forgot.” And she jumped to her feet and hurried to the dining room table. She pulled a pair of binoculars out of her bag. “I bought these this morning. I was hoping I could leave them here with you so I don’t have to explain to James why I have them.”

On her way to and from her chair, I found myself staring at her boobs and her toned ass. I didn’t like her bushy pubes though, and I couldn’t imagine going down on a woman who had a bush like that. I mentally scolded myself and tried to shake off the feeling that I was really turning gay.

Way too soon to suit me, both Sandy and Bren said they needed to get home before their husbands started looking for them. Sandy stopped in the middle of the living room area and stretched out her arms to me and Susan. “C’mon, girls, give us a hug so we can get dressed.”

Susan stepped up to her first and leaned way in for a hug. Both Sandy and Bren laughed, and Bren said, “Hon, if you’re going to be a nudist, you’ll have to get used to naked hugging with both men and women. Now don’t be shy, get in there and give her a proper hug, and then me.”

Susan did just that. She gave first Sandy and then Bren a full body hug each, and not a quick one either. I was next, so I took a deep breath and then hugged Sandy for several seconds. Like when hugging Susan, I loved the feel of her larger boobs smashing against mine. Then I did the same to Bren. Hers felt different, but still very erotic.

Finally, Sandy and Bren hugged tightly for a very long time and exchanged sisterly kisses. Two minutes later, they were dressed and gone.

“That was fun.” I told Susan.

She laughed and said, “Fun, yes, and hot as fuck too. I’m drenching wet. I need your fingers in me like right now.”


Saturday morning, we spent some time working up a menu for the week, and then we went shopping. I dressed more conservatively this time, and I felt much more comfortable in the grocery store.

After putting our groceries away and having a wonderful taco salad for lunch, we decided to head over to the lake to walk and enjoy getting some sun. This time, however, we put on bikinis under our shorts and t-shirts, and we took beach towels so we could lie out on the grassy area on one side of the lake. We also took a small ice chest filled with bottled water and Gatorade.

After two brisk trips around the lake, we got the towels and ice chest out of Susan’s Mustang and found a nice place to lie out in the sun and get started on our tans.

We laid out the two large towels and then stripped down to our bikinis. We were both lying on our stomachs, our heads turned facing each other, when Susan showed me a naughty grin. At the same time, she reached back and untied her bikini top.

“No you’re not.” I half-scolded, half-giggled.

“Go ahead. I dare you.” She challenged me, so I did the same.

“Jan, just because we have it for each other, doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy teasing men. We’re not lesbians, you know.”

I considered her words, and then I said to her in a low, serious tone, “I’m not so sure about me anymore. I haven’t thought about being with a man since we started fooling around.”

She chuckled, “We’re still new to all this. We’ll probably both be back to dreaming about men fucking us before long.”

“I’m not so sure.” I told her in that same serious tone. “Yesterday, when Sandy and Bren were at out apartment, I couldn’t help but thinking certain thoughts about them.”

“Sexual thoughts?”

I could feel a blush flow over my face, “Yes.”

Susan shocked me by showing me a wide smile. “You’re not the only one. I was mentally fucking both of them the whole time they were there. That’s why I was so hot by the time they left. But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t still enjoy having a good romp with a man, if he was any good.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” I agreed. “I just haven’t been able to think about that at all lately.”

“Hi there, ladies. Mind if we join you? We have beer.”

I looked around enough to see a fairly good looking, dark haired young man standing just behind us. His lanky friend, with curly red hair, was standing a few feet behind him, apparently content to let his better looking and bolder friend hit on us.

I was just about to tell them we are lesbians, but Susan beat me by asking him, “What kind of beer?”

“Bud Lite” He answered with a chuckle.

“Okay” She told them, “Cop a squat.”

The better looking of the two boys sat down cross legged in front of us. I assumed he chose his position carefully. He would have a view of our boobs if we rose up at all to take a drink of beer. Susan showed me a grin and wink, letting me know she picked up on that too.

His buddy scampered off to retrieve their ice chest, and the small talk began. I let Susan take the lead, since she’d been the one who invited them to sit down. I closed my eyes and stayed quiet, pretending to be asleep. Given our earlier conversation, I hoped she wasn’t going to hook us up with them just to prove we’re not lesbians.

When Red returned, Burt retrieved four beers from the larger ice chest. He popped the top on one and handed it to Susan. I almost fainted when she turned onto her side, propping herself up on one elbow, and took a long drink from the can. Her awesome boobs were on full display to these two young men we’d just met.

When he popped the top on a second beer and offered it to me, I was at a loss as to what to do. There was no way I could drink it while hugging the ground with my boobs. I looked over at Susan, but she was just laying there with a daring eyebrow raised to me.

Finally, I took a deep breath and rolled onto my side, propping myself up on an elbow facing her. I shot her a sarcastic “Satisfied?” look.

Burt and Red, were a little tongue tied through another ten minutes of small talk. Susan soon announced, “Nature calls, guys. Jan, will you do the honors?” She asked me as she sat up and pulled her bikini top into place.

After I fastened it for her, she asked, “You’re coming with me, aren’t you?”

“Sure.” I answered, and sat up. After she hooked my bikini top, she told the guys, “We won’t be long.” And we headed off down the path.

The minute I knew we were out of earshot, I intentionally bumped into her, “What the fuck was that all about?”

“Oh chill. I was just having a little fun. It’s safe enough. There are too many people around for them to rape us.”

“Okay, but just so you know, I’m not fucking either one of them.”

Susan squealed, “Me either. We are making their day though. Just roll with it.”

“I’ll try.” I said honestly.

On our walk back from the restrooms, and just before we got back into earshot, Susan told me in a low voice, “When we get back, take your top off before you sit down. Let’s give them a good show.”

I giggled, “You know, they’ll be hobbling off on three legs.”

“Of course. Isn’t that the whole point?” She asked me with a wild giggle.

“They aren’t the only ones who can see us, Susan.” I said seriously.

“Just tune everyone else out and concentrate on these two. Have some fun with it. God gave us these bodies for a reason.”

Sure enough, we were still several steps away from our towels when Susan reached behind her back and unhooked her bikini top. Reluctantly, I followed suit.

“Okay, I’m ready for another beer,” Susan told them as she sat cross legged on her towel facing them.

Again, I mimicked her actions. I was somewhat relieved that our backs were to the walking path, so the people there didn’t have a clear view of us.

After another twenty minutes of small talk and the guys gawking at our boobs, Susan announced to them, “Well, we need to get going. We may be going out tonight, but we’re not sure when or where. If you give us your numbers, we’ll send you a text.”

Of course, none of the four of us had a pen and paper, so Red jumped to his feet and ran toward the parking lot. He had a very impressive bulge in the front of his shorts. He was back in one minute flat with a pen and small notebook. They wrote their numbers on a page, and then tried to hand Susan the pen for ours.

She chuckled, “C’mon, guys. You’re not in high school any more. You should know how the game is played by now. We’ll call you.”


“Oh my fucking god!” I squealed when we were back in Susan’s Mustang and wheeling out of the parking lot. “I can’t believe we just did that.”

She glanced over at me, “It was fun though, wasn’t it?”

“Maybe.” I confessed hesitantly. “Can you imagine how much cum is going to be flying around their apartment tonight?”

“Shit! Neither one of them is going to wait till tonight. They’ll be beating off within seconds of getting home.”

A funny thought hit me, and after laughing out loud, I said, “What if they don’t wait? What if they go to the restrooms at the lake and take care of business right there.”

Susan began laughing too, and we didn’t stop until we were wheeling into the underground garage of our building.

While she was negotiating the tight turns down to the lower levels of the parking garage, a thought hit me. What we’d done had been fun, and neither of us was worse for the ware.

I didn’t tell Susan about my revelation though. I didn’t want to encourage her to get even bolder ... and insist I do the same.


That night, after a very hot and steamy sexual bout, we were just laying there recovering when I said to her, “Wow! What we did today really got you hot, huh?”

“No, that was all you.”

I called her out, “You don’t have to lie to me. I know it really got you going.”

“Okay, so what if it did?” She defended.

“Nothing, I was just making an observation.”

“Then yes, it got me going. I can’t imagine that going to a nudist camp will be nearly that much fun.”

That surprised me, “Oh, why? There will be a lot more people there to see us naked.”

“Yeah, but those people are used to seeing other naked people. Those two guys today were blown away by just getting to see our boobs out in public like that. I’m sure it’s not going to be that way at a nudist camp.”

I thought about that for a minute, “That makes sense. So, if you want to do something else some time, you can count me in ... just as long as I don’t have to fuck anyone other than you.”

Susan turned her face toward me. She put her hand on the back of my head and drew me in for a passionate kiss, “I love you.”


“You didn’t!” Sandy and Bren both gasped at the same time when Susan told her what we’d done at the lake. It was Sunday. Susan and I had finished our laundry, and then invited the other ladies over for a naked drink. Their husbands were both out playing golf together and wouldn’t be home for hours.

“We did.” I confirmed Susan’s account of what we’d done.

“Oh my god! That’s so hot! I don’t think I could ever do anything like that.” Bren said.

“Personally, I wish I’d been there with you.” Sandy piped in.

Bren challenged her, “Would you have shown those guys your boobs?”

“I think I would have.” Sandy confessed, “If I wasn’t alone—if there were other boobs hanging out there too.”

“I’d like to think I’d have the guts to do it.” Bren told us, “but I’m not sure I could be that bold. Maybe if we were someplace where people are expected to be naked, but not out in a public place like that. Besides, I’m not twenty-one any more ... and I’ve had two kids.”

“Like I’m twenty-one.” The older Sandy shot back at her.

I couldn’t hold my tongue, “Well, at least from my perspective, neither one of you have anything to be concerned about in that department. You’re both still really sexy.”

Susan shot her head around and showed me an astonished look, and then she said, “I second that, of course, but coming from Jan, well, let’s just say she has the hots for both of you since the last time you were over here.”

I slapped Susan on the arm and gave her a playful shove, “I did not ... okay, well maybe I did, but she shouldn’t repeat everything I say.” And then I looked at Susan and scolded her, “Am I going to have to start watching what I tell you?”

“Hell,” Sandy said, “When it comes to Bren, I’ve had the hots for her since the first time we got naked together. She knows it too, but she’s still playing hard to get.”

Susan spoke up and said to Sandy, “There’s nothing wrong with your body either. I think it’s sexy as hell.”

“Me too.” I added my support.

Sandy had her back to Bren, so she didn’t see Bren get to her feet and sneak up behind her. It startled her when Bren reached around her and cupped her heavy boobs, lifting them with her hands.

And then Bren said in a playful voice, “Yeah, I think these babies are sexy as hell too.”

Sandy played along, leaning back into Bren, “Damn, sweetie, I’ll give you an hour to stop that.”

Susan said with a giggle, “We have an extra bedroom if you two need some time to yourselves.”

Bren was still cupping Sandy’s boobs. She laughed, “Hey, I don’t have to be gay or bisexual or whatever to appreciate a nice set of tits, and this is definitely a nice set of tits.”

Sandy looked over her shoulder, “Okay, but just remember this when I lose control and grab your tits.”

And that’s when Bren shocked all of us. She released Sandy’s boobs and stepped around in front of her. She held her arms out from her sides, “Okay, go ahead. You might as well get it over with.”

When Sandy reached out and felt of Bren’s boobs, Bren looked up at the ceiling, “Ummm, that feels nice.”

But then Sandy shocked all of us by lowering her head and sucking one of Bren’s nipples into her mouth.”

“Hey!” Bren protested, “I didn’t do that to you.”

Sandy grinned up at her and said, “You were welcome to. I wouldn’t have stopped you.”

I wasn’t sure how far they would go, but I got my answer soon enough. Bren stepped back and returned to her chair, “Whew! Ted just might get lucky tonight.”

That caused all four of us to laugh for a long while.


That night, just after Susan and I crawled between the sheets, she asked me, “They were even more fun tonight than last time, weren’t they?”

I giggled, “Hell, for a minute, I thought they were going to get it on right there in front of us.”

“That would have been really hot.” Susan said in a reverent tone.

“Yeah, when Sandy started sucking Bren’s nipple, it was all I could do not to get up and do the same to her other one. BUT, you’d better not go telling them that.”

“Oh chill. They didn’t think anything about it. They’re both cool.”

“Yes, yes they are,” I said just before giving Susan a passionate kiss.”


I was soaking in a nice hot bubble bath with a drink when Bren came into our bathroom. She was naked.

I didn’t even know she was in our apartment. It was Friday night, and Susan hadn’t told me she’d invited anyone over. Bren said, “I hope you don’t mind, but I really need to pee.”

“Not at all.” I told her honestly. “I didn’t know you were here.” I knew Susan had a late meeting. “Is she home yet?” And then it hit me. Of course Susan was home, else Bren couldn’t have gotten into our apartment.

“I ran into her in the lobby and she invited me over. She’s in the kitchen making us a drink. Ted took the kids out to a movie.”

“When you’re done, will you take her my glass? I’m almost empty.”

After cleaning herself and flushing the toilet, Bren took my glass and left the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, she returned with a fresh Screwdriver for me and one for herself. She lowered the lid on the toilet and sat down.

Out of nowhere, she giggled, “Susan said you thought me feeling Sandy up was really hot.”

“I’m going to kill her.” I said, feeling a blush wash over my face.

“No, no, don’t do that,” She said with a chuckle. “I think it’s cute. Is it so difficult to believe that a straight married mom can have a little innocent fun now and then?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.