Her Surrender - Cover

Her Surrender

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young, attached woman looks to explore a more fulfilling side of her sexuality. She finds a potential solution at a BDSM club with a stranger, who pushes her beyond her dreams. She then begins a relationship with the stranger, longing to be pushed further and further

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Analingus   First  

Sloane was in a great mood and giddy with excitement. Things had been going well with Jack and Chris had made plans for a fancy dinner.

She had treated herself to get ready. She had gone to the hairdresser for a new styling and the spa for a Brazilian wax, something that she’d never had before. A new, tight black dress with matching lingerie and heels completed her outfit and she was ready to rock Chris’s world. The breeze over her bare crotch had her on edge before she even left the house and the soft feel of her new underwear set made her feel more sexy than she ever had.

Their sex life was still great, though Sloane desperately wanted Chris to be more aggressive in bed. Since he seemed either unwilling or unable to do so, she relied on her deep, dark fantasies to keep her satisfied, which they were doing a fantastic job of accomplishing.

Chris picked her up at her apartment and drove her downtown to a very expensive, upscale restaurant. Their conversation was smooth, easy and lighthearted. They had a lot of things in common and Sloane was looking forward to see where their relatively new relationship would go.

“He would be perfect, if only he would...” Sloane thought to herself as she stared at him across the table and sipped her wine. It’s not that the sex was bad, it just was a bit on the boring side. After the mind blowing orgasms that Jack had given her without actually fucking her, Sloane found it hard to think of all of the possibilities that could be.

The evening was getting late and as the bottle of wine emptied, Chris made the hints that it was time to leave. Sloane eagerly agreed, anxious to move onto the bedroom part of the evening. She excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up and quickly scampered away.

While in the stall, her phone alert went off. She completed her business, washed her hands and pulled out her phone.

“Get over here, now.” Came the message.

It was from Jack.

“I can’t. I’m out with friends.” Sloane quickly replied.

“I don’t care. Get here, now.” was the quick response.

“I’m sorry, not tonight.” Sloane typed.

“If you’re not here in 30 minutes, we’re done. Up to you.”

Sloane’s heart sank. She stared at herself in the mirror, biting her bottom lip and shifting her weight from one side to the other. She was really looking forward to the evening with Chris, but the threat of losing her time with Jack was something that she couldn’t bring herself to risk.

“Fuck! Fuck! Dammit, if only he...” Sloane said aloud, putting her head in her hands.

“Problem?” A sweet voice came from behind her.

Sloane looked up to see a slender blond woman standing behind her.

“Yeah.” Sloane nodded, turning around.

“Let me guess, you just got a booty call and you don’t know if you should go, or stay with the guy you came with?” The blond laughed.

“Yeah, how did you know?” Sloane exclaimed.

“Fancy dinner and a text message in the bathroom. If your mom died, your reaction would be different. You definitely got a look of indecision on your face.”

“Yeah, seriously. What do I do? I’ve never had this happen before.” Sloane asked.

“That’s a pretty easy decision. Who’s more fun in bed, the phone guy or the suit guy?” She asked.

“Jack.” Sloane replied before slapping her hand over her mouth.

“Who’s Jack? On the phone or in the suit?” The blond asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Phone.” Sloane whispered.

“Well, there’s your decision then.”

“What do I do about Chris?” Sloane stammered.

“Suit guy? Tell him you got your period and you’re cramping, or you got the shits or a tummy ache or something. Period works best since guys don’t like to ask about stuff like that. They usually just let it go.” The blonde grinned.

“That makes sense. Oh God, I can’t believe I’m gonna do this. I’m not like that!” Sloane exclaimed.

“Jack must be pretty great then huh?”

Sloane nodded her head and a small grin spread across her face.

“I see that smile on your face. You’re already thinking about what Jack’s gonna do to you, huh?” The blond teased. Sloane nodded, her excitement growing.

“You look fucking hot tonight honey, go over there and knock his socks off.” The blond grinned.

Sloane’s smile grew bigger. The blond woman laughed and reached into her purse, then handed Sloane a business card. Sloane took it and raised an eyebrow.

“If he’s as good as you say he is, maybe you’ll consider sharing him with me sometime.” The blond smirked, giving Sloane a seductive glance.

“Aren’t you here with someone?” Sloane asked, shoving the card into her purse.

“Yeah, but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Have fun tonight cutie.” The blonde replied before walking out of the bathroom.

Sloane turned around and stared at herself in the mirror again. She took several deep breaths and then spun around, walking out of the bathroom.


Turning down Chris ended up being easier than she thought. As her new friend had suggested, Sloane faked cramps and ‘girl problems’. Chris, the gentlemen, immediately offered to take Sloane home and rub her back. Her heart breaking a little bit, Sloane begged him off and called for an Uber instead. They lived in different parts of town, she explained.

Chris was clearly upset, but didn’t press the issue. She kissed him good night and promised to call him soon, then climbed into the car.


Her heart raced a million beats a second as her heels clicked on the sidewalk leading up to Jack’s place. It was late in the evening now and the front of his house was dark, which made it look even more ominous. The cold night air blew up Sloane’s short dress, making her pussy tingle even more.

Sloane checked her phone as she reached the door. 28 minutes. She sucked in a deep breath and knocked softly.

Her phone’s notification went off. She glanced at the screen.

“It’s open.” Was the message.

Sloane tucked her phone into her purse and opened the door. The house was completely dark and cold; a chill ran up Sloane’s back.

“Jack?” She called out gently.

“Get your ass in here.” Came Jack’s stern reply. As Sloane’s eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see a dim light coming from the play room. Sloane dropped her purse and walked down the hall to the room. She quickly entered.

“Took your time. You’re late.” Jack said bluntly.

Sloane’s eyes focused a bit more. Jack was sitting in a chair in the corner of the play room, a beer bottle in his hand. He had a presence that filled the room and for a moment Sloane pictured him as a king sitting on his throne.

“I did my best, Sir.” Sloane replied, suddenly feeling shy.

“Best. Huh.” Jack snickered. Sloane watched as he drank from his bottle and eyed her up and down. He was silent for a long time and Sloane began to shift her weight nervously.

“I know you didn’t get dressed up all fancy for me.” He finally said.

“No Sir. I was out.”

“You were out on a date.” Jack said bluntly.

“With friends.” Sloane stammered.

“Bullshit. You were out with a guy. You don’t need to answer me, I know it’s the truth. Doesn’t matter to me, that’s not my business.” Jack replied, then fell silent.

Sloane was lost in her own thoughts as Jack stared at her.

“Why do you come here?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” Sloane asked.

“Why do you come over here to my place?”

“Because you tell me to.” Sloane stammered, confused.

“I don’t own you. At least, not yet.” Jack grinned.

Sloane’s pussy quivered at the word ‘YET’.

“But, seriously, we live in America. You’re not a slave. You could just delete my phone number. Why do you come here?”

“I ... I ... I ... I like what we do...” Sloane continued to stammer, looking for words but not finding any.

“You like the things I do to you?” Jack asked slowly.

Sloane nodded.

“You like the things that I make you do?”

Sloane nodded again.

“And you like that I make you do them, even if you don’t like them, right?”

More nods.

“I like the way you make me feel.” Sloane said before she could stop herself.

“Oh? And what is that?”

“Small.” Sloane whispered, looking at the floor.

“Heh. You like to feel small, helpless? Powerless?” Jack asked. Though she wasn’t looking at him, she could tell by his voice that he was wearing one of his trademark smirks.

“Yes.” She gasped softly.

“Yes what?”

“Yes Sir. I like to feel small.”

“When you were here a few weeks ago, I made you think that you were fucking a teenage girl, who happened to be fucking her brother. I lied to you, but you did it anyway. Why is that?” Jack asked.

“Because you told me to.” Sloane whispered.

“And why did you leave your date tonight. You knew you were gonna get laid tonight, but instead you came over here and I still haven’t fucked you. Why?”

“Because you told me to.” She croaked again.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“YES! Yes Sir!” Sloane said loudly, nodding her head energetically.

“I’ll consider it. Now, let’s see what’s underneath that dress.” Jack said, his tone dismissive.

Sloane slowly reached up and pulled the straps off her shoulders. Her dress fell into a pile on the floor around her feet.

Jack studied her in silence for a long time. Feeling quite nervous and self-conscious, Sloane put her hands behind her back and shifted her weight back and forth.

“New undies?” Jack finally said.

“Yes Sir.” Sloane replied softly, nodding her head.

“Hmm.” Jack replied.

More silence. The seconds felt like hours and Sloane began to panic.

“Do you like it Sir?” Sloane asked nervously.

Jack didn’t reply. Instead, he slowly stood up and set his beer on a table next to his chair. He turned towards Sloane and slowly approached her, a menacing look on his face. Sloane looked up at him and then took a small step backward, but found herself pinned in a corner as Jack drew near.

Her breath sped up and she began gasping for air as Jack reached out for her. His hand brushed over her lace covered breast and then slid down her firm tummy and came to rest on her crotch. Sloane shivered, but continued to stare at him.

“I want to hurt you.” Jack said firmly.

“Yes.” Sloane whispered.

“I want to do terrible things to you.”

“Yes.”

“I want to make you do terrible things.”

“Yes.” She gasped, her voice cracking a little.

Jack curled his fingers forward, feeling the heat of her pussy as he leaned closer to her head.

Sloane closed her eyes in momentary pleasure but then opened them as he approached her face.

“I’m going to fuck your God damn brains out.” He said quietly.

“Oh yes. Oh yes. Please God yes.” Sloane panted.

“I’m not going to be nice. I’m not going to be gentle.”

“Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.” Sloane gasped.

Jack slid his hand around to Sloane’s lace covered ass. He squeezed it gently and leaned his mouth next to Sloane’s ear.

“And I’m definitely going to fuck you up the ass.” He whispered.

Sloane’s knees buckled as her ass pressed downward against Jack’s hand as she fell. His other hand shot up and grabbed her around the neck, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall.

He backed up, coming face to face with Sloane, his eyes blazing.

“You like that, you little whore?” Jack asked, his voice climbing and his growl back.

Sloane nodded anxiously, gasping a little for air.

“Yeah? Is that what you want? You want me to pin you down and stuff my cock up your tight little virgin ass?” Jack smirked.

Sloane nodded again.

“Beg for it. I wanna hear you beg.”

“Please Sir. Please Sir. Please fuck me.” Sloane gasped.

“Where?” Jack roared.

“Anywhere! My pussy, my ass, my mouth. Anywhere you want. Anywhere you want.” She panted, feeling her panties growing wetter by the second.

“What else do I get to do to you?” Jack grinned.

“Anything! Anything you want! Anything you want!” Sloane exclaimed.

“Anything?” Jack asked, raising any eyebrow and tightening his grip on her throat.

“Anything!” She cried out, grabbing Jack’s wrists as her lights began to fade.

Jack released Sloane’s neck and turned around. Sloane fell onto the ground, gasping for air as Jack sat back in his chair.

“Are you ready?” Jack asked firmly.

Sloane nodded.

“Get over here then.”

Sloane began to stand up.

“CRAWL!” Jack barked.

Sloane dropped back down onto her hands. She slowly crawled towards Jack, her stocking covered legs sliding across the hard floor. She reached Jack and sat up.

“Take it out.” Jack ordered.

Sloane immediately pulled down Jack’s zipper and extracted his cock. As she jerked it, she studied it for a moment. It was as thick as Chris’s but a little longer. Chris was a rapidly fading memory as Jack’s cock hardened in her hand.

“Suck it you little whore.” Jack demanded.

Sloane dropped her head down into Jack’s lap and took his cock into her mouth. Instead of grabbing her head and face fucking her like usual, Jack brushed her hair out of her face and held it in a ponytail behind her head. Sloane bobbed up and down on his shaft and then looked up at him.

“Am I doing something wrong?” Sloane asked, lifting off for a moment.

“No, why?”

“Uhm, you’re usually, meaner to me, when I do this.” Sloane stammered.

“Are you complaining?” Jack smirked.

“No Sir. Just unusual. Did I do something wrong?” Sloane asked in a worried tone.

“Tonight. I don’t want to work. I’m gonna make you do all the work and I’m just gonna enjoy the view. So get back down there and suck it like you love it Princess.” Jack grinned.

Sloane made love to Jack’s cock. She mentally recalled every blowjob trick that Cosmo had ever put out. She ran her tongue on the base. She ran it around the top. She licked his balls, she licked the space under his balls. She shoved herself down on it, taking it down her throat and she hummed on it. The entire time, she made eye contact with Jack, hoping for a glimmer of appreciation. Save for a few grunts, Jack was silent but wore his ever present smirk.

Catching her breath, Sloane lifted off and slowly stroked his cock, rubbing her spit all over his shaft.

“Are you ready?” Jack asked.

Sloane nodded eagerly.

Jack turned towards the table next to him. Sloane’s eyes followed his hand, which fell on a condom package.

“I’m about to make all of your dreams come true.” Jack grinned, grabbing the package with his other hand and tore it open.

“No.” Sloane said suddenly.

“No? You getting cold feet after all this time??” Jack scowled.

“I want to feel you in me. All of you.” Sloane said, grabbing the condom package and setting it on the table.

“You on the pill?”

“IUD.” Sloane nodded.

“Well then, climb on.”

Sloane stood up and peeled her underwear down her legs. Still in her stockings, heels and bra, she straddled Jack’s lap as he held his shaft upright. The head of his cock made contact with Sloane’s pussy and she placed her hands on his shoulders, then lowered herself downward.

“Oh God. Oh God.” She whispered as inch after inch sank into her dripping cunt.

“Fuck, you’re a tight little bitch!” Jack exclaimed, putting his hands on her hips and shoving her down.

Sloane let out a sharp scream as the head of Jack’s cock hit the back wall of her vagina.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Nice. Nice. Now, give me a good ride.” Jack commented.

Sloane took in several large gulps of air and then slowly began to rock back and forth on Jack’s lap. Jack held onto her hips and assisted, pushing and pulling her body against his.

“You’re in me. You’re in me. You’re really in me.” Sloane chanted, putting her head down on Jack’s shoulder.

“We’re just getting started Princess. Before the night is over, I’m gonna have ALL of you.” Jack replied, sliding his hand up her back and grabbing a handful of her long, brown hair.

Sloane shivered.

“God yes.” She gasped.

“And I can’t WAIT to fuck you up that tight little ass.” Jack snarled, yanking Sloane’s head back.

“YES! Oh YES!” She screamed.

“Move your ass! Move it! Fuck me! Fuck me you little bitch! Fuck my dick!” Jack yelled, slapping Sloane’s ass with his free hand.

“Yes! Yes! YES!” Sloane cried out, holding tightly onto Jack’s shoulders as she bounced wildly on his lap.

“That’s it you little bitch! Ride that dick! Fuck it!” Jack demanded, slapping her ass once move and then moving his hands around to her chest. He clawed at the cups of her lace bra and as he tugged them down, Sloane could hear stitches popping.

“Gimme those little tits. I’m gonna fucking chew your tits off.” Jack growled, pulling down harder on her bra cups. More stitches popped and the cups of her bra fell apart, exposing her small, pale breasts and dark brown nipples. Jack immediately grabbed them in his hands, squeezing them roughly.

“Oh God, oh God yes! Oh Yes!” Sloane moaned as Jack leaned down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and biting down on it.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. I love perky little tits. I hate big fake tits, but give me some nice, hard, perky little tits any day.” Jack commented, switching to her other breast and sucking it roughly.

Sloane wrapped her hands around the back of Jack’s head as he sucked and chewed on her breast. Jack’s hand slid up her body and he thrust two fingers into her mouth. Sloane sucked on them eagerly, moaning as she bounced on his lap.

“Oh God. Oh God.” She moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.