Her Surrender - Cover

Her Surrender

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young, attached woman looks to explore a more fulfilling side of her sexuality. She finds a potential solution at a BDSM club with a stranger, who pushes her beyond her dreams. She then begins a relationship with the stranger, longing to be pushed further and further

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Analingus   First  

Sloane could feel herself slipping away. Since the night that Jack had made her lick Cupcake’s ass, she was spending more and more time at his house. She saw the look on the blond woman’s face when Jack beat or fucked her and longed to feel the same way. She’d had glimpses of it when Jack spanked her or fucked her face, but couldn’t help but dream about going in deeper to that place.

Every moment that Sloane wasn’t with him, she thought about him. When she masturbated, she thought of Jack. When she dreamed, she thought of being tied to Jack’s bed. When she and Chris had sex, she imagined that he was Jack.

The advantage was that she’d never cum so hard in her life. Chris, happy to have an extremely sexually energetic girlfriend, didn’t notice the glazed over look on her face when they had sex. He had no idea that he was the last thing on her mind.

Sloane’s biggest challenge was at work, in her job as a school teacher. Several times she had snuck away to her car to rub her swollen pussy and had once played with herself in the teacher’s bathroom when she couldn’t restrain her arousal any more. She felt guilty for being filled with sexual feelings all day long, but couldn’t wait until she could go over to the house again.

“I wonder what it would be like to live with him?” She wondered on her drive over on an increasingly common week night. She knew almost nothing about his actual life. He never talked about it, nor was she brave enough to ask. She pondered asking Jack more about his personal life as she walked up to the door and knocked on it.

“Get in here!” Jack yelled out.

His voice made her pussy tingle and she quickly opened the door and stepped in.

“Love the outfit. Come on.” Jack said, standing in the hallway. Sloane shivered a little and quickly walked down the hall. Her heels clicked and she struggled for speed in her skirt. As she entered his bedroom, she could see Cupcake sitting on the bed in panties and a tank top, her hair back in a ponytail.

“Give me your hands.” Jack ordered. Sloane immediate stuck her hands out and Jack slapped handcuffs on them and then pushed her back against the wall. She looked up to see him attach the chain to a ring bolted to the wall.

“Let’s see what we have under here.” Jack grinned, slowly un-buttoning her white blouse. Sloane stared at him as he revealed her lacy white bra.

“I do love your little tits.” Jack said, pulling her bra cup under her breast and ducking his head down to suck her nipple into his mouth.

“Thank you. Thank you Sir.” Sloane panted, wiggling her hips around.

Jack pulled on her nipple with his teeth as he tugged her skirt up around her hips. Her tiny thong was revealed and the cold room air hit her flesh.

“Get over here and warm her up, but don’t let her cum.” Jack ordered.

Cupcake nodded and climbed off the bed, slowly crawling over towards Sloane. Jack moved out of the way as Cupcake pressed her face into Sloane’s crotch.

“Oh God. Oh God.” Sloane moaned, tugging at her bonds as Cupcake slid her panties down her toned legs. Sloane lifted one leg over the blond woman’s shoulder and Cupcake cupped her ass cheeks as she slowly lapped at her bare pussy.

“That’s it. Tease her you little slut. I want her cunt on fire.” Jack directed.

“Yes Daddy.” Cupcake mumbled, flicking her tongue gently over Sloane’s slit.

Sloane closed her eyes in pleasure as Cupcake lapped at her cunt. She was lost and barely registered the knock on the door.

Jack’s heavy footsteps disappeared down the hall and there was some minor chatter that grew louder.

“Well, this looks fun.” A new male voice said. Sloane opened her eyes to see another man standing in the bedroom with a girl standing next to him. She appeared a few years younger than her, with extremely long, bright red hair. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and had a wide black leather collar around her neck. Sloane’s pussy throbbed as she eyed the girl.

“Yeah, new girl.” Jack said.

“Is she on the menu tonight?” The man asked.

“Not sure yet. I’ve been training her but I’ve not fucked her yet. So, we’ll figure that out. Rose can sure have a crack at her though.”

The man turned towards the redheaded girl.

“What do you think?” He asked.

“She’s really pretty.” Rose commented, nodding.

“Good enough for me.” The man laughed.

“Fine. Go for it. Cupcake, get over here and say hello to your buddy Brian.” Jack called out. Cupcake immediately lowered Sloane’s leg to the ground and crawled over to the new man. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and as Cupcake sank down on it, Rose walked over to Sloane.

“Uhm. Hey.” Sloane mumbled as Rose dropped to her knees.

“Hey.” Rose replied, quickly pushing her face into Sloane’s crotch.

Sloane let out a loud moan as Rose began lapping at her pussy with her soft tongue, making small, quick movements.

“Oh GOD!” She exclaimed.

“She’s good huh?” Jack called out as Sloane thrust her hips forward against Rose’s mouth.

“YES! Fuck YES!” She called out as Rose grabbed her ass cheeks tightly.

Jack walked over behind the red head and flipped her skirt up.

“What do we have here?” Jack asked, smacking her pale ass.

“Yeah, she’s been wearing it all day. Still trying to loosen her up a bit.” Brian called out, grunting a little as he slid his cock in and out of Cupcake’s mouth.

“Why do you want her loose? Tight ass is best.” Jack laughed, slapping Rose’s ass.

“She’s gonna tear my dick off one day.” Brian replied.

“Just means you need to fuck it more often. Her ass on the menu tonight?” Jack asked.

“Probably. Damn, Cupcake’s an awesome cock sucker. She’s gotten better.” Brian exclaimed.

“Yeah, she’s not bad.” Jack said dismissively.

“How about your new girl? How is she?” Brian asked.

“Pretty good.” Jack replied.

Sloane shivered and felt herself blush at Jack’s minor compliment.

“Does she eat pussy?”

“She’s learning.”

“I’m sure Rose would love to give her pointers, wouldn’t you?” Brian said.

“Uh huh.” Rose mumbled, nodding a little.

“Maybe we’ll try that later. She still on the pill?” Jack asked.

“IUD.” Brian replied.

“Mind if I?” Jack asked.

“Go ahead!” Brian said dismissively, waving his hand.

Jack kicked off his pants and held his cock outright, pushing it against Rose’s slit from behind. The redhead threw her head back and let out a loud moan as Jack sunk into her.

Sloane felt her pussy begin to drip as she realized that the men were freely trading their women around as if they were video games. Rose closed her eyes in pleasure as Jack began to fuck her.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” The redhead moaned.

“You like that you little slut?” Brian teased as he pushed Cupcake down onto his dick.

“Yes Master.” Rose groaned.

“Keep licking!” Jack demanded with a laugh, pushing Rose’s head back into Sloane’s crotch. The redhead held tightly onto Sloane’s thighs as she lapped at her pussy.

Sloane’s eyes moved back and forth from Rose, to Jack, to Brian to Cupcake. It was pure sensory overload with the moaning, grunting and various pieces of flesh exposed everywhere. Rose was an extremely experienced pussy eater, but her technique was a gentle licking which drove her totally wild as opposed to a crashing orgasm. Sloane knew that it would take her a while to cum, but the payoff would be worth it. In the meantime, the naughty buffet of sounds and visuals was enough to keep her on the edge.

“Mind if I fuck her?” Brian asked.

“Not at all. Go ahead.” Jack replied, grunting a little as he pounded Rose from behind.

Sloane watched as Brian lead Cupcake over to the bed.

“Strip.” He ordered as he lay down. Cupcake immediately pulled off her clothes and straddled Brian, quickly sinking down onto his cock. They were positioned sideways on the bed, giving Sloane a fantastic view of Cupcake’s face and tits as she began to bounce up and down on Brian.

“That’s it babe. Ride that dick.” Brian encouraged, slapping Cupcake’s ass. The blond girl threw her head back and arched her back, rocking her hips back and forth on his lap.

Jack glanced over his shoulder, watching Brian and Cupcake for a moment and then pulled Rose’s hair, forcing her head and body away from Sloane. As he released her, her body fell forward on top of Sloane’s and she put her hands on the wall on either side of Sloane’s body, bracing herself as Jack rammed into her again.

“Ungh! Ungh!” Rose called out. Their bodies now pressed against each other, Sloane could feel every thrust, every pump into Rose’s tiny body. Jack was now standing upright, fucking Rose who was on her tip toes to deal with the height difference. He stared at Sloane with the dark, angry look that made her cunt drip as he reached around, unbuttoning Rose’s shirt and pulling it off.

“So deep. So deep.” Rose panted as Jack fucked her. Being a few inches shorter than Sloane, her bare breasts were now rubbing up and down against the lace of Sloane’s bra. This action also ground the cups against Sloane’s nipples, rubbing them raw and driving her wild.

“Too deep for you?” Jack taunted, yanking Rose’s hair back.

“No Master. No Master.” Rose panted.

“Good.” Jack replied, moving his head closer to Rose’s ear. Still staring at Sloane, he said in a low, menacing tone

“I’m gonna fuck you up the ass later.”

Sloane let out a little whimper. Though Jack had said it to Rose, he meant it for her and she knew it.

Rose let out a small cry of anguish, but nodded.

“Yes Master. Yes Master.” She replied softly.

“In fact, Brian and I might take you together. What do you think about that? Ready to get double stuffed?” Jack asked, still staring at Sloane.

Sloane let out a soft cry and her knees buckled at the thought of being filled with two dicks at once. Now hanging by her bound wrists, she was more eye level with Rose.

“Yes Sir. Yes Master, whatever you want.” Rose whimpered in fear.

“Good. Kiss her.” Jack ordered, pushing Rose’s head next to Sloane’s. The brunette eagerly opened her mouth to accept the redhead’s tongue and kissed her passionately as Jack continued to fuck her.

“Mmmm ... MMMMMMM ... MMMMMUUHMM!!!!” Sloane moaned into Rose’s mouth. Jack grinned and pulled Rose away from Sloane’s mouth, making the brunette cry out in distress.

“Bring her back!” Sloane called out in anguish before she could stop herself.

“Anxious little bitch.” Jack laughed, holding Rose’s head just out of Sloane’s reach.

Sloane jerked and bucked her hips forward, dying for some sort of contact or release.

“Touch her, but don’t let her cum.” Jack ordered. Rose immediately dropped her hand between Sloane’s legs and began to rub her swollen, dripping cunt. Sloane clenched her legs around Rose’s hand, trying to force it inside her as Jack yanked her bra cups down again. Rose sucked one of her raw nipples into her mouth and Jack took the other one, biting down on it gently.

“God! God I’m dying! I’m dying!” Sloane cried out, thrashing her body against her bonds and Rose’s hand.

“You’re not dying. You’ll live. You’re just getting teased and we’re just getting started. Rose is gonna get teased too.” Jack laughed, yanking his cock out of the smaller girl. Rose let out a cry of disappointment and now unsupported, fell to the ground in front of Sloane.

“Come this way and watch. Sloane gets to watch too but you don’t need to distract her. “ Jack demanded, walking over to the bed. Rose climbed onto the bed as Jack moved behind the bouncing Cupcake.

“What’s up man?” Brian asked with a grin as he squeezed Cupcake’s tits.

“Not a lot. You down for some DP action?” Jack asked.

“Sure man, climb on. It’s your chick.” Brian replied.

Sloane’s eyes opened wide as Jack climbed onto the bed behind Cupcake. He pushed her down onto Brian’s chest, who held her tightly as Jack pressed his cock against her ass.

“Oh my GOD!” Sloane exclaimed as a loud popping sound filled the room, followed by a shriek from Cupcake.

“DADDY!” Cupcake cried out as she tried to jerk upwards.

“Take it girl. Take it.” Jack growled, pushing forward.

“Daddy, it’s too much. It’s too much!” Cupcake screamed.

“Shut up and take it. This ain’t your first double team.” Jack chided as he sunk into Cupcake’s ass.

It took a minute to figure out the rhythm, but in no time, the trio was bucking and rocking in an unholy mess. The two men sawed in and out of Cupcake’s holes while the barely coherent blond moaned constantly.

Jack turned and looked at Sloane.

“Like that?” He asked.

Sloane exclaimed “YES!” at the same moment that Cupcake let out a loud groan.

Jack laughed and Brian snickered.

“Seems like your new toy is a little anxious. Should we break her in?” Brian asked, turning his head and looking at Sloane. She melted a little deeper and could feel her juice freely flowing down her leg.

“Not yet. I’m making her wait for it a little longer. Does your girl do ATM?” Jack asked, looking over at Rose.

“Yeah. She hates it, but she does it.” Brian replied, still staring at Sloane. His predatory gaze made Sloane even wetter and she barely noticed when Jack yanked Rose’s head over towards him.

“Here ya go. Suck it.” Jack demanded, pushing Rose’s head down towards his crotch. Sloane snapped her head towards Jack and saw Rose bobbing up and down on Jack’s dick.

“Oh my God. That was in her ass!” Sloane exclaimed.

“Yeah it was. Spit makes good lube. You did it before yourself, you little slut.” Jack laughed, looking at Sloane as he forced his cock in and out of Rose’s mouth.

Sloane thought back to their last encounters and realized that Jack had, in fact, made her suck his cock several times after he had anally taken Cupcake. The acknowledgement of her actions both disgusted and aroused Sloane beyond belief.

After several seconds of bobbing from Rose, Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed it quickly back into Cupcake’s anus. The blond let out a lust filled moan and threw her head back in pleasure, shoving her tits up into Brian’s face.

“Like that now, huh?” Jack teased, slapping Cupcake’s ass.

“Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy.” Cupcake chanted, pushing her ass back against Jack’s thrusts.

“Fuck, I’m gonna pop!” Jack exclaimed.

“Shoot it in her! Cum in her!” Sloane screamed, pulling on her cuffs.

Both Brian and Jack burst out laughing at Sloane’s direction.

“Dude, she’s on fire.” Brian commented.

“Are you turned on?” Jack teased, pumping Cupcake’s ass slowly.

“YES!” Sloane screamed.

“Want to get free?”

“YES!”

“Want to cum?”

“YES!”

“Want us to make you cum?”

“YES! Please God! Please YES!”

“You gonna be a good girl and do what we tell you to do?”

“YES! YES! YES! YESSS!! Please God YES!” Sloane screamed, thrashing around wildly.

“Just one more second then.” Jack replied, pumping wildly against Cupcake.

He groaned several times and then thrust in, letting out a cry as he unloaded into the blond girl’s anus.

“DADDY! I FEEL IT! DADDY, I feel it in my butt!!” Cupcake screamed, twitching as her own orgasm hit her.

“Yeah bitch, fucking take it!” Jack called out, grunting as he squeezed out another load into her rectum.

Cupcake fell on top of Brian, exhausted and Jack pulled his semi hard cock out of her ass, making her groan loudly.

Sloane eyed Jack hungrily as he approached her and unsnapped her cuffs. Sloane immediately fell onto the ground but lunged for Jack’s cock.

“Woah babe!” Jack laughed as Sloane sank eagerly onto his shaft.

“I’m so hot. I’m so hot. Please fuck me. Please fuck me!” Sloane begged, slobbering all over Jack’s cock and taking it down to the root.

“Later. You got work to do first.” Jack commented, pulling his cock out of Sloane’s mouth.

“What do you want? Please fuck me! I’ll do anything!” Sloane cried out.

“Get over here.” Jack demanded, motioning Sloane over to the bed. Sloane quickly crawled over and Jack pointed at Cupcake’s rear.

“Clean her up.” He ordered.

Sloane quickly moved her head between Cupcake’s cheeks. She studied the situation for a moment. She could clearly see Brian’s thick cock embedded in Cupcake’s pussy and the blond woman’s rectum was stretched open slightly and Jack’s white, sticky cum was leaking out of it. She immediately pushed her head forward and began lapping her tongue over the abused hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.