Her Surrender
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young, attached woman looks to explore a more fulfilling side of her sexuality. She finds a potential solution at a BDSM club with a stranger, who pushes her beyond her dreams. She then begins a relationship with the stranger, longing to be pushed further and further

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Analingus   First  

From that day on, Cupcake was near constant companion in Sloane and Jack’s ‘play dates’.

Jack would alternate between ignoring Cupcake while he tormented Sloane, or restraining her while beating and typically fucking Cupcake. By the end of their sessions both girls were totally exhausted and cuddled under a blanket while Jack went about his business. The girls would sometimes chat a little as they held each other, but generally just enjoyed the silence and company as they simmered in their own mental spaces.

Jack had selected a new anal toy for Sloane, one that seemed to test the limits of what her ass could accept. She was still in total disbelief every time she watched Jack take Cupcake anally but her body would quiver in anticipation when he would threaten to do the same to her one day.

Sloane and Cupcake’s interactions included lots of caressing and kissing, in which Sloane could often taste her own pussy on her lips and double blow jobs, generally before, during and after Jack would fuck Cupcake. During one date, Jack had arranged the girls in a 69 position and had alternated between shoving his cock into Sloane’s mouth and then fucking Cupcake’s pussy.

Sloane had stared intently as Jack’s cock had slid in and out of Cupcake’s shaven slit, her face only a few inches away from the union. The blond girl had moaned and cried loudly as Jack had fucked her, but then he pushed her head down into Sloane’s crotch. Sloane’s eyes opened wide as Jack removed his cock from Cupcake’s pussy, moved it upward and then pushed it into her rectum. She had never had such a close up view of an anal violation before and watched intently as Cupcake’s anal ring opened to accommodate Jack’s cock.

She couldn’t wait to see what he had in store next.


Sloane skipped up to Jack’s door excitedly and anxiously knocked.

A moment later a shirtless Jack opened the door. His chest was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

“Good timing.” He grinned.

“You get started without me?” Sloane grinned, cocking her head to the side.

“Yup. We’ve been at it for a while.”

“Can I play too?” Sloane asked with a smile.

“Yup, we’ve been waiting on you.” Jack said, leading her inside.

They walked down the familiar hallway to the bedroom and Sloane came to a stop.

Cupcake was in the middle of the bed, sitting on her knees. A cobweb of ropes covered her body, holding her thighs to her calves and restraining her hands behind her back. Ropes pushed her breasts upwards and a familiar clip and chain set was attached to her breasts. Fabric was sticking out of Cupcake’s mouth and as Sloane looked closer, she determined that it was underwear.

The most interesting new addition was that of a Thunderstick tied to Cupcake’s thigh, holding it against her clit. Sloane was well familiar with the Thunderstick, a long black baton looking toy that vibrated at incredible speed. Jack had tormented both her and Cupcake with it quite often and after he introduced her to it, Sloane had quickly ordered one online and frequently used it at home.

“Wow that’s sexy.” Sloane commented.

“Yeah? Cupcake has been there for a while, haven’t you?” Jack asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh. UH huh.” Cupcake moaned into the fabric.

“Did I mention that I’ve not allowed her to cum today?” Jack grinned.

“No, you didn’t.” Sloane gasped, staring intently at the other woman.

“Cupcake, do you want to cum?” Jack asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Plz ... puslzzzzz ... pullllssszzzzz...” Cupcake mumbled.

Jack reached forward and pulled the fabric out of her mouth. Cupcake gasped for air loudly and then looked up at him.

“Please Sir. Please Sir. Please. Please let me cum. Please let me cum. I’m dying. I’m dying. I’ll do anything. Anything. I’m dying. Please let me cum!” Cupcake begged.

“In a minute. Until then, hold it, or you know what happens to you.” Jack replied.

“Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy.” Cupcake panted.

Jack turned towards Sloane.

“Strip.” He said firmly.

Sloane quickly tore off her shirts and shorts. She had forgone a bra on her small tits but yanked her panties down, revealing her freshly shaven pussy.

“Good. Now suck my dick.” He ordered.

Sloane dropped to her knees as Jack extracted his cock. She automatically opened her mouth as Jack quickly fed his dick into it. Sometimes Jack would allow Sloane to actually give him a blowjob, sometimes she was simply a tool for him to masturbate his cock with. Today it seemed to be the former. Sloane eagerly bobbed her head up and down on Jack’s cock, running her tongue all over the shaft.

“Good girl. You’re getting better.” Jack complimented. Sloane moaned happily. She had always been a bit shy about her blowjob technique, so to hear Jack’s positive feedback pleased her in a way that she couldn’t describe. She had learned over the last several weeks that her favorite phrase was ‘good girl’ and it made her pussy wet.

“Thank you Sir. Can I touch myself?” Sloane asked.

“Yes you can. Good girl for asking.” Jack said.

Sloane moaned happily and dropped her hand down between her legs and quickly found her rapidly wetting slit.

As Sloane masturbated and sucked Jack’s cock, he leaned over and untied the ropes holding the Thunderstick onto Cupcake’s pussy. She let out a loud cry of disappointment as he pulled it away and set it to the side.

“Daddy! Please Daddy! Please! Please let me cum!” Cupcake begged.

“In a minute. Are you ready to play?” Jack asked.

“Uh huh.” Sloane eagerly nodded.

Jack pulled his cock out of Sloane’s mouth and jerked her to her feet. He pushed her onto the bed in front of Cupcake. Cupcake lunged forward, pressing her mouth against Sloane’s.

“Mmmmm.” Sloane moaned, reaching up and cupping the blonde’s breasts.

“Awe, you two are way too cute.” Jack commented.

“She’s really sexy.” Sloane replied.

“Yeah?”

“Uh huh.”

“She’s got a sweet pussy, huh?” Jack asked.

“Yeah she does. It tastes so good on your cock Sir.” Sloane replied.

“Good. Glad you like it, not that I care. But today, it’s time for you to get it from the source.” Jack commented.

Sloane’s head jerked around towards Jack. He looked at her with a large grin on his face and nodded.

“What?”

“You heard me. It’s time for you to go downtown.” Jack replied. Before Sloane could react, he moved behind her and put his hand on the back of her head, forcing her downwards. His strength was too much for Sloane to overcome and she was pushed down onto the bed until her face was eye level with Cupcake’s swollen, pink slit.

“But ... but ... but ... I’m not ... I mean, I’ve never ... I don’t...” Sloane protested.

“What? You’re not bi? You’re not into girls? Never ate pussy before? I got a secret for you, Cupcake isn’t bi either and had never gone done on a girl until about a year ago with me. She happens to hate eating pussy, which is why I LOVE making her do it. So fucking get to it.” Jack said with a laugh, pushing Sloane forward.

Sloane rested her hands on Cupcake’s thighs and stared at her pussy. From this close distance, she could smell the strong scent of her arousal and almost see her wetness running down out of her opening.

“Go on, don’t just stare at it.” Jack said, pushing Sloane forward harder.

Sloane closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. It made contact with Cupcake’s tender flesh and the blonde woman let out a loud moan.

“Oh GOD! YES! Lick me! Please! Please lick me!” She cried out.

“Hey Cupcake. You can cum if Princess here makes you.” Jack called out.

“Move up a little. Please! Up a little. Now, left. Left just a little. Right there. Right there! Oh GOD! YES! YES! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! Don’t STOP! DON’T STOP!” Cupcake screamed directions as Sloane slowly lapped her pussy.

“How is she doing?” Jack asked.

“FUCK YES! FUCK YES! IT’s GOOD! It’s SO FUCKING GOOD! DADDY! DADDY I’m gonna cum! Daddy I’m gonna CUM!” Cupcake cried out. Sloane, overloaded by her first lesbian experience and Cupcake’s energy, flicked her tongue over the woman’s slit as fast as she could. Cupcake bucked her hips forward awkwardly heavily restricted by her bonds.

“Not yet. Not yet.” Jack ordered.

“Daddy! Daddy, you said I could! Daddy, please! Please let me cum! You said I could. You said I could!” Cupcake screamed.

Sloane glanced up to see Jack standing over Cupcake. He grabbed her by the throat and leaned down, inches away from her face.

Cupcake began to gasp for air as Jack’s hand closed tightly around her neck.

“You want to cum?” Jack asked.

“Yes! Please Daddy. Please Daddy, please let me cum.” Cupcake panted, struggling for air.

Jack grabbed the chain connecting her breasts and pulled it straight out. Cupcake arched her back and tried to lean forward to relieve the pressure on her breasts, but Jack just pulled it out further.

“Please Daddy. Please let me cum. Please let me cum. Please. Please Daddy. Please!!” Cupcake gasped.

Jack released Cupcake’s neck and lifted the chain straight up in the air. Cupcake gasped loudly for breath and arched her back deeply, aiming her tits at the sky as the clips stretched her nipples.

“Cum for me you little whore. Cum for me. Cum on her fucking face. Do it.” Jack growled.

“SHIT! SHIT! OH SHIT! YES!” Cupcake screamed. Her body began to tremble wildly. Sloane could taste the flood of girl juice flowing out of her pussy and into her mouth. Sloane continued to lap her pussy, licking up her juice as fast as she could.

“How does she taste?” Jack asked with a grin.

“So good. So good.” Sloane mumbled, not lifting her mouth away.

“Good.” Jack laughed, releasing the chain.

Cupcake let out a loud sigh as her body, free of the pressure, relaxed and sank onto the bed. She collapsed backwards and off balance due to her restraints, rolled onto her back, nearly hitting Sloane in the face with her knee. Sensing her movement, Sloane quickly leaned back as Cupcake fell backwards.

Jack grabbed Cupcake’s hips and rolled her over, propping her up on her knees and lifting her ass up into the air.

“Want some more?” Jack asked Sloane, who was wiping the juice off her face.

“Yes Sir.” Sloane nodded.

“Have at it then.” Jack suggested, nodding towards Cupcake’s upturned ass.

Sloane placed her hands on Cupcake’s ass cheeks and leaned down, not entirely sure of how to approach the task. She stuck her tongue out and pushed it into Cupcake’s slit from behind.

“Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy, that feels so good! That feels so good!” Cupcake moaned as Sloane ran her tongue up and down.

“Yeah? Would you like a present?” Jack asked.

“Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy.” Cupcake panted, her voice showing her exhaustion.

Jack knelt down behind Cupcake and put his hands on her ass. Sloane backed away and Jack pulled her cheeks apart wide and Sloane could see the brownish pink ring of her anus. Jack turned towards Sloane with a grin.

“Lick it.” He directed, tapping his finger on the middle of her ring.

“What?” Sloane gasped.

“You heard me. Lick it.” Jack repeated.

“That ... that’s her butt hole!” Sloane said softly, gasping in disbelief.

“I’m aware of that. Lick it.” Jack said in his firm tone. Sloane shuddered at his voice, but stared at him. Jack stared back at her and set his teeth.

“NOW.” Jack barked.

Sloane jumped up in shock and then leaned down towards Cupcake’s ass. Jack watched closely and a grin spread across his face as Sloane put her hands on Cupcake’s cheeks and moved her face closer. She stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes, slowly moving closer to Cupcake’s ring. Jack moved his hands out of the way.

“That’s it sweetie. Little closer. Just like her pussy, lick it. Put your tongue in it.” Jack said firmly.

Sloane inched closer and then felt Jack’s hand on the back of her head, pulling her down. Her tongue touched the dry, tight ring of Cupcake’s anus and the blonde girl jerked.

“Oh! What’s happening!” Cupcake exclaimed.

“Nothing. Princess is gonna give her first rim job. Just relax Cupcake.” Jack replied, holding Sloane down. The brunette girl retracted her tongue on reflex and then slowly stuck it back out, tentatively licking Cupcake’s back door. Sloane caught the bitter, musky taste of Cupcake’s ass but continued to gently lick it.

“Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Oh Daddy, her tongue is amazing!” Cupcake moaned, rocking her ass back against Sloane’s face.

“Hear that Princess? She likes it.” Jack said.

Sloane did in fact hear Cupcake’s words and was extremely turned on by her moans. She pushed her tongue out further, pressing it deeper into Cupcake’s ass. Cupcake let out another loud, lust filled moan. Jack stripped off his clothes and moved behind Sloane, rubbing his hands over her ass. Feeling his touch, Sloane let out a moan of her own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.