Taking the Class: Part 2 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 2

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 11: Monday Night, 10:33PM – Desire

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11: Monday Night, 10:33PM – Desire - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Will White, the vice president of a certain high school's student council, is a people person. He's most known for acing his classes despite sleeping through most of them, skipping student council meetings to teach underclassmen girls about post-date etiquette, and being the son of a senior partner at an esteemed law firm. But when the president of the student council puts her foot down, Will may have to make some changes.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   Humor   School   Oral Sex   Slow  

The first thirty minutes of the drive back passed in tired silence.

That was a lot to take in all at once. Let’s see if I’ve got it all:

Will’s friends are idiots. Loyal, but idiots. Does one of them really go to my school? Ugh.

Tiff is adorable. And so fun! I should definitely call her to chat sometime this week. Still unsure how I feel about her offering to let me feel her boobs again, though.

Lobster mac and cheese is amazing.

Barbara’s entire family are creeps.

There’s Classes with mind control Skills.

Being able to make people vomit is a really useful Skill.

Will’s parents are monsters.

Will’s father knows Mom somehow. Please don’t be gross. Ugh, if this is a romantic thing it’s going to take me a long time to recover. Please, Mom, you had good taste in the past, right?

Will is ... complicated.

She looked over at the car’s driver.

I thought he’d want to talk or something on the way back, but he’s just been staring at the road. Is he upset? Did I make things worse for him? She felt her stomach twist. I thought I was rescuing him, but maybe...

She drummed her fingers on the center armrest.

His father seemed genuine at the end, but it’s not as though he’s trustworthy. What if he decides that this was embarrassing enough to lock Will up again? What if—

Her thoughts cut off when a hand covered hers. She looked over once again.

“Thanks, Alaina,” said Will, his voice soft, disrupting the quiet. “I don’t know why you did that. I don’t—I know we’re not friends or anything, that you don’t particularly like me. But I want you to know that I’ll always be grateful for what you did. You don’t ... You don’t know the full story, but nobody has ever stood up to my father for me before.” He sighed. “I know this was just you getting one last bit of revenge for last week—”

“Will,” she said. “I know.”

“Know what?” he said, turning to look at her for a moment.

She squeezed his fingertips, trying to offer him reassurance. “I mean, I know. I talked to Daniel and Don. And Tiff. And they told me. About freshman year.”

“Oh,” he said, his voice flat. He stared at the road. “I guess you got what you came for then, didn’t you?”

Alaina felt a sharp pain in her chest. “No, it’s not—”

“I guess you’ll let everyone know tomorrow at school, huh?” he asked, his voice still emotionless. “Just give me—”

“It’s not like that!” she shouted at him, clenching his fingers painfully. “How could you think I’d do something like that? After ... After finding out something so awful happened to you, you think I want to tell people? What the fuck, Will? Is that how you think of me? As some—”

“Alaina, I—”

“—kind of gossip? Or maybe you think I like to see people suffer?” Her eyes watered. “When I found out, all I wanted to do was cry.” She sniffled. “I thought to myself, how can this even be the same person? How can the Will I know, who’s always smiling, always chatting with people, always annoying me, how can that be the same Will they’re talking about?”

His fingers laced themselves through hers. “I’m sorry, Alaina,” his voice resonated, and she knew he meant it. “I—I overreacted. I’m sorry. I don’t think of you like that at all.”

That Skill is so unfair!

“I’ve ... It’s not easy to adjust to someone finding out. I, um, the only person I’ve ever told besides Vinnie was Tiff. And it was after I’d known her for a long time, and I was there to see her react ... It’s a little different finding out that someone who tried to kill me a week ago knows, if you can believe that?”

Alaina snorted. Then she laughed. She couldn’t help herself. Despite Will’s hurt looks, she had to laugh.

After a couple minutes, she calmed down enough to say, “I really did, y’know?” she looked over and met his eyes. “Wow, that feels like a lifetime ago now that I think about it. I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry in my entire life. But I want you to know—argh, this would be so much easier if I had your Skill—I don’t hate you anymore, Will. I don’t particularly ... Um, I don’t exactly dislike you, either.”

Will blinked. “You ... don’t?”

She shook her head and grinned. “Nope. I might even like you a little bit, though you’d need a microscope to see how much.”

For the first time since they’d left, he grinned back, illuminated briefly by the roadway lighting. “Compound or electron?”

“Definitely electron,” she said. “And even then it’s only because I found out today that your cum apparently tastes like my favorite ice cream flavor.”

He eyed her. “I can’t tell if that last part is a joke.”

“Nope, one hundred percent serious. Class Quirk.”

“Huh,” he said. “I was meaning to ask you earlier if you knew why you taste like blueberries. But it’s probably related, isn’t it?”

Blueberries? Is that what he considers ‘delicious’? Such a vague Quirk. I’ll take it any day over not being able to move during sex, though. I’ve never heard of Quirks changing based on Class level, but I almost cried in class Friday when I noticed that was gone. “Yup, that’s how I’m going to be from now on. Is that ... Are you weirded out?”

Will considered the question. “No,” he said after a few seconds. “Actually, would it weird you out if I said it kind of turns me on?”

“You have a food fetish or something?” Alaina smirked.

“No, I just meant it’s kind of hot thinking a girl might go down on me because she likes the taste that much.”

Ugh, I hate to admit it but he might not be far off. I think that was the best thing I’ve ever tasted, and that’s including dinner tonight.

“And vice versa,” he continued, giving her a wink.

She laughed. “Next you’ll give me one of those corny lines like ‘I want to see if the flavor of the lower lips matches the upper ones’” she said, giving her best caricature of his voice.

“Oh, Alaina. I don’t need to check, I already know from that free sample you gave me earlier.”

Alaina felt her face grow hot. I’m so glad it’s dark so he can’t see. I can’t believe I did that! A tingle of arousal shot through her at the memory. Horny me, that kind of thing is not okay! “You weren’t supposed to lick it!”

“But I did,” he said.

I can feel him doing that fucking eyebrow thing! Argh!

“And I think that sample may have tasted even better. But I’m going to need to confirm it at some point with more... direct testing.”

“Oh are you now?” she asked. He’s really managing to straddle the line between smooth and cheesy.

“It’d only be fair,” he said. Another passing streetlight revealed his still-grinning face. “Especially since you went down on me earlier.”

“You really think you’re going to be able to ‘return the favor’?” she snorted. “Will, I’m basically a goddess of sex. How do you expect to be able to keep up with my Skills?” She warmed her hand.

Will stroked her wrist with his thumb. “Skills are one thing,” he said, “but I think I’ll be fine without them.”

“That’s an awful lot of confidence. This time you aren’t going to be helped along by my Quirk making me extra horny, y’know.”

“I’ll manage,” he said, caressing her thumb with his pinky.

I can’t imagine he’s going to live up to his reputation. Oh no, am I really getting wet? From just this? What the fuck, Alaina, are you some dumb little girl with a crush? He’s just rubbing your hand a tiny bit!

“Where are we heading, anyway? I can get us a hotel room, or—”

“My house,” said Alaina. She bit her lip. “Definitely my house.”

“Er, won’t your mom—”

“She’s working nights again this week; we’ll be alone.” She extracted her hand from his, then flipped over and pinned his palm beneath hers, driving her fingers between his. She stroked her thumb against his, and Will’s larger thumb nuzzled into the petting. “Just try not to wake the neighbors when I blow your mind again,” she grinned.


The remainder of the trip passed in the blink of an eye. Alaina continued to tease and bait her companion, driving both of them nearly insane with lust. At last, Will pulled into her driveway, slotting his car in next to hers.

“I’ll come around and—” he started, looking over.

She was already stepping out of the car on the other side. Alaina held her strappy sandals in one hand and her handbag in the other, and she trotted barefoot towards the front door.

Oh, fuck. I’m actually dripping! Is this the Quirk again? I thought it only made me horny after too long without sex! When did it change! She dropped her sandals and began to fumble with her keys as she reached the door. This is at least as bad as this afternoon. The key slid into the lock, and she twisted it before quickly pushing inside the house. She quickly cleaned herself to remove all the makeup from her face.

“Um, you dropped these,” said Will, following after and holding up her sandals in one hand, a bag in the other. He closed the door behind him.

Alaina let go of her keys and bag, letting them fall to the tile floor. Time for dessert. She grabbed him by his tie and pulled him down for a kiss, only able to make him out faintly in the dim glow of the night light nearby and the light outside the front door.

Her tongue ran along his lips, and she moaned. Strawberry cheesecake? She bit down on his lower lip, worrying it only somewhat gently between her teeth. Fuck, why does he taste so good? His tongue briefly traced her lips after she released her bite. Then she tackled it back into his mouth with a pair of... things.

I don’t know what this Skill is, or how I can still taste through it, but I need that flavor. All of it. She twirled her new appendages in his mouth, licking the top and bottom of his tongue simultaneously.

She heard a clatter and a thud, and suddenly she felt herself being scooped up into a princess carry. She moaned again, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging to him as he began climbing the stairs. I never thought being carried around my house would be sexy, but I think I just hit twelve on the arousal scale. If his hand was higher up my legs it would be soaked. She released his mouth and her Skill.

Then she nestled her head into his neck and began leaving slow, wet kisses down from his jaw. This is where he had that mark on Saturday. She kissed the same spot over and over, running her tongue around it in circles.

She felt a shudder pass through him, and his steps slowed.

But he’s mine now. Alaina nipped at him, grazing her teeth along his skin. Her mouth latched on, and she sucked briefly. Mine.

She kissed back up his neck to his mouth. Her tongue twined with his and she moaned again as she savored the sweet taste of the dessert that Tiff had tempted her with earlier in the evening. Mine.

He pulled his mouth back long enough to carefully set her down on something soft. “This is okay, right?” he asked.

Alaina looked around in the meager illumination from the night light near the floor and the moonlight coming through the window. She was sitting on her bed. She pulled him in for another kiss. I didn’t notice this before, but he’s really, really good at kissing. He knows that I want to lead, and he doesn’t try to force anything. She rubbed her thighs together. Fuck, that’s so hot. She broke the kiss, pushing him away so she could stand up.

“If you’re still wearing anything when I get this dress off, I can’t promise it’ll still be in one piece when I’m done with it,” she growled, turning away and reaching behind her for the catch in her dress. She fiddled with it for an eternity, struggling to untuck the part in the back where—

“Let me help,” came a voice by her ear, accompanied moments later by a kiss on the top of the same ear. A pair of hands circled her hips. “You know, dresses like this are usually meant to be taken off with help from another person,” he said. His hands roamed around her, one grazing her exposed upper back while the other seemed to effortlessly unclasp her dress.

His lips passed by the back of her neck, sweeping her hair away in the process, and she felt his hot breath on her shoulder. She squirmed.

“You see,” he murmured, his mouth now by her other ear, “the dress itself is beautiful, but at times like this,” he lightly tweaked her ear with his teeth, “when it’s just two people,” she felt the dress begin to unwrap around her left side, “alone and intimate,” his hand dragged the wrap of the dress around her front, slowing as he brushed past her breast and met his other hand at the center of her chest, “well, it’s more like wrapping paper then, isn’t it?” His right hand jerked wide around her, causing the fabric to flutter in a wide arc that left her right shoulder completely bare.

She shivered.

Will’s left hand came up and nudged the left shoulder strap. The entire dress fell to the floor in a puddle, leaving her clad only in a turquoise bustier and small, black thong.

She started to reach behind her for the clasps of the top, but his hands reached around and he stroked his thumbs firmly along her inner thighs, nearly causing her to join her dress in the puddle on the floor.

“I thought we agreed that I was unwrapping you?” he whispered next to her ear. His hands twisted on her hips, encouraging her to face him.

“I don’t recall agreeing to anything,” Alaina said, her voice husky. She spun in place, and accepted his hand to step forward out of her dress.

He was still wearing his dress shirt and underwear, having tossed his hastily-folded suit on the floor.

“But,” she said, eyeing him “I did say to be careful of anything you were still wearing when I got my dress off.”

She could feel his grin as he wrapped his arms around her again, his right hand going to the top clasp of her bustier. He did it on purpose, didn’t he? Fuck, Will, how do you always know exactly what I want?

“Remember last week when I told you I thought you were the most desirable girl at school?”

She bit her lip. Oh no, I can’t stand it if he—

“After tonight, seeing you in this dress, seeing you out of this dress,” he ran his right hand slowly down the row of clasps on her back, and she felt a chill in its wake, “I don’t think that you’re the most desirable girl anymore.” His voice resonated and she groaned inwardly. I know you are.”

The bustier fell forward and was immediately removed by his left hand, leaving her upper body naked.

Her entire body flushed. The previous burning arousal, built and sustained over time by flirting, then kissing, and now undressing, exploded. The knowledge that Will would rather be here, with her, instead of anywhere else—with anyone else—was intoxicating.

Alaina pounced. Her hands came up and she ripped his shirt open, snapping buttons off in their holes from collar to waist, then took it off him with only minimal help and tossed it across the room. He used the brief time when she was hurling the shirt away to remove and discard his undershirt. She pushed him, and he fell back onto the bed. She leapt in pursuit, straddling his waist and looking down at him.

“You’re kind of cute yourself, once you’ve got your shirt off,” she said, running her hands over his decently-muscled chest. He’s in way better shape than I expected. Her right hand trailed over his abs. I’m not that into muscleheads, but this is sexy.

“Oh, so you only like me for my body?” he asked.

Is he doing that eyebrow thing again? She traced a fingernail from his navel up to his undimpled chin, then leaned forward and pressed herself against him. Alaina’s mouth was inches from his. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and his underwear-clad erection throbbing against her drenched thong was only fueling the blaze to grow hotter.

He flexed, and she ground herself against him. “Only some parts,” she breathed before her tongue came out to lick his lips, taunting him. It’s not even a strawberry cheesecake I’ve ever had. This is like ... the essence of it, what the best-tasting version possible would taste like. “Mainly the ones that taste good.” She fastened her lips to his and brought her hands up to run them through his hair.

His hands flowed down her back, pausing to massage the sides of her breasts as they passed. He clamped his hands onto her butt and drove her clit hard into his erection.

She moaned into his mouth, and her tongue scraped the underside of his near the tip, mimicking the motion she’d used on his cock earlier. His tongue trembled, and it reminded her more of their previous erotic episode. I want ice cream with my cheesecake!

With a final flourish of her tongue, she broke the kiss. A small line of saliva connected their mouths, and their tongues met as they each tried to claim it, wrestling for a moment longer before she pulled back.

“You know,” she panted, “your kisses taste like strawberry cheesecake.”

He stroked the small of her back with one hand, continuing to rock her hips against him with the other. “I take it you like strawberry cheesecake?”

She gave him one more quick kiss, savoring the taste. “I like this one very much. But I think I want ice cream with it.” Alaina pushed herself up, turned around, and started knee-walking down the bed.

“I didn’t know you were such a glutton,” he commented.

“You say that like you’re opposed to me doing this,” she teased, her hands on his waistband.

“No, no, definitely not,” he protested, lifting his hips so she could remove his last article of clothing. “So what’s your favorite—Oh, fuck—flavor?”

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, luxuriating in the same flavor she’d gotten addicted to a few hours earlier. “Pistachio,” she said, groaning as the taste seemed to consume her reason. She gave another swipe of her tongue at the hole, delivering more delicious nectar to her mouth. Her hand wrapped around the base, slowly fisting it up and down.

It’s too good. Ugh, I couldn’t stop myself if I wanted to right now. It’s like ... Oh no, am I actually getting addicted to it? Her eyes widened at the thought, but then she closed them and wrapped her full lips around the shaft, applying a gentle suction. I don’t even care, I just need more of it. Fuck, it’s so good!

She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his head, wiggling it near the frenulum like she’d done earlier. His hips bucked, and she backed off with the motion, keeping only the bulging tip in her mouth. I think he liked that. She giggled inwardly, then poked the same spot again.

“Oh, fuck!” he said, his hands gripping the blanket on her bed. “Didn’t you say you’ve only done this once before?” he asked between gritted teeth. “How are you this good?”

She pulled her lips off him with a pop. The sound of pulling my mouth off his cock is so perverted! “Will,” she said, giving him a casual lick, “mmm. You do know I’m,” lick, “at the top of the school in grades,” lick, “don’t you?” She crept her lips down over his crown, then dragged her tongue in an agonizingly slow circle before pulling off again with another satisfying pop. “Did you think it was just because I spent a lot of time studying?”

She licked her lips, then plunged them down onto his cock. Her lips continued to move downward without resistance, and she felt something very slippery slide past the back of her mouth. Wow. She swirled her tongue around the base, her hands supporting her body on his thighs. I guess that’s down to the lubrication Quirk. She heard a prolonged moan and smiled.

I said I was going to blow his mind. And I want more of this flavor. Oh shit, did I miss some? She pulled back to suckle at his head again, concerned that she might have accidentally let some go down her throat without tasting it first. Her efforts were rewarded with a few more pearls of deliciousness. He came a lot more the second time when I used more Skills. So I’ll go off that...

She moved her head back off and stuck a finger in her mouth. Let’s see. She heated her mouth and throat slowly, stopping when it was a hot temperature but not painful. Like a hot tub.

“Tell me if this is too much,” Alaina said. She lapped tentatively at his cock.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Will cried, his hands coming up to claw into her thighs. “What the fuck did—Oh, fuck, that’s amazing.”

She giggled. “Okay, I’m going to take it up a notch from last time. Remember what I said: don’t wake the neighbors! Oh, and tell me when you’re about to cum!”

“What—”

She swooped down, her lips coming to rest instantly against his pelvis. She felt his hands clawing at her thighs again where she was straddling his chest.

First the massage. She activated the Skill, feeling her hot throat begin to vibrate around his glans.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he said through clenched teeth. His hips began trembling.

Then one thingy... She triggered another Skill, feeling her tongue fork and split into a pair of thinner, more flexible appendages. They caressed his shaft, the first one near the midpoint and the second curling back to flick at his frenulum once more.

He let out a wordless moan, his hands on her thighs continuing to grab tightly.

And another one... The Skill activated again, and a third appendage formed. It reached even farther back than the second, lapping persistently at the tip to ensure she didn’t miss even a single drop of her new favorite food.

“Alaina, please...” he whispered, his hands going slack.

One more. A fourth appendage joined the first one on his shaft, and together they wrapped completely around it, forming a tight grip and moving slowly up and down.

Will whimpered.

After a few seconds, she felt a tapping on her thigh. Is that the signal? She pulled her lips back, her eyes shining eagerly while she continued using her Skill to—

Oh fuck, it tastes even better than I remember. The first spurt landed in her mouth and caused her eyes to roll back into her head, deactivating her Skills. She held onto the base of his cock with one hand, steadying it and directing the next shot onto the tip of her tongue.

I should be so upset. I’m totally addicted to this now. She gulped, making way for the next explosion of flavor. All sense of reality faded. Oh, fuck, am I addicted. How did I even live without this before?

She swallowed again, her eyes closed and mouth curled into a blissful smile. Maybe being an [Onahole] isn’t so bad. I bet I could get Will to let me blow him at least a couple times a day.

The squirting lessened, becoming no more than a dribble. No! I need more! She sucked on the tip, catching a couple droplets, then lowered her lips all the way to the base once more, swirling her tongue around. She came back up, sucking madly at the head. More!

“Alaina,” Will grunted through gritted teeth. “Alaina, stop, I can’t—Fuck—Oh, fuck, please stop, I can’t take any more.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.