Taking the Class: Part 2
Chapter 9: Monday Evening, 6:54PM - Meaning

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9: Monday Evening, 6:54PM - Meaning - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Will White, the vice president of a certain high school's student council, is a people person. He's most known for acing his classes despite sleeping through most of them, skipping student council meetings to teach underclassmen girls about post-date etiquette, and being the son of a senior partner at an esteemed law firm. But when the president of the student council puts her foot down, Will may have to make some changes.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   Humor   School   Oral Sex   Slow  

Alaina leaned over as far as she was able, feeling her lips touch the root of his cock. Then she cleaned. A wave of refreshment swept over her, like a full-body version of toothpaste on her tongue. She pulled her mouth upward, giving one last lick before her lips popped off the top.

She swirled her tongue around in her mouth as she sat back into her seat. I didn’t believe it. How could a Quirk make someone’s cum taste ‘delicious’? But every time I tasted it, it was like having the smoothest, creamiest pistachio ice cream I’ve ever had. Oh, fuck. I couldn’t stop after the first time, it was just so fucking good! She licked her lips subconsciously, looking over at the nearly-comatose Will. Could he maybe...

No, what am I thinking! Get it together, Alaina. That was just to stop the Quirk arousal from getting worse. Wait. What the fuck? She looked over again at Will, her mouth hanging open. I got two levels from the first one, then four from the second. And another two since. Is this going to be like Friday? There’s no way it’ll be that many levels again, right?

She pulled the passenger side mirror down, checking the damage to her makeup and hair. Not too bad. I’ll need to do some touching up here and there, but not needing to actually move my head probably saved me a lot of trouble.

She giggled. I know it’s Will and there’s still some ick there, but Ay was right on Saturday. It’s a lot of fun to torment him. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling a familiar sensation. Argh, really? I was hoping it’d be like Friday where the horniness just stopped. It’s not as bad as it was before we pulled over, at least.

Her purse lay by her heel-clad feet, and it was a small battle to reach down far enough given the confines of her dress. I guess it was lucky I had this thing sitting around from when I almost went to prom last year. It’s nowhere near a seven fucking thousand dollar suit, but it doesn’t look too bad. Right? She took out her lip liner, cream palette, and gloss, leaning forward into the mirror to make sure she applied it all perfectly. Let’s see, I need to draw over my cupid’s bow again, then add a little more lipstick here on this side where it rubbed off, and finally another coat of gloss on top.

She smacked her lips, eyeing them critically in the mirror. Mom was right, drawing over the top like this with the liner does make them look fuller. And sexier. She pursed her lips, posing at herself. Damn, I look good. Not surprising he couldn’t focus on the drive with a temptress like me next to him. She snorted.

Will was still sitting motionless in his seat, his head lolled to the side and laying against the frame of his door. His eyes were open, staring sightlessly out the window. Um. Alaina poked his shoulder. Did I break him? She looked closer, glancing between his slack, pretty-boy face and his torso. When she saw the slight rise and fall of his chest, she felt relieved. Then she smirked. That’s what he gets for messing with a level thirty [Onahole]! Well, thirty eight now, I guess. Er ... Thirty nine?

She blinked. I can’t even keep up with all these new Class developments. What even was that Skill I used on him the second time? She thought about it again, but the explanation still made no sense. It felt so weird, too! She wiggled the singular appendage in her mouth around. I guess two was too much for him; it’s a good thing I decided to start small, he might have had a stroke.

“Alright, time to go. Up and at ‘em, Will!” She leaned over a little and slapped him lightly on the side of his face. He didn’t budge, so she smacked him a bit harder.

He’s really out of it. Wow. Forty? Will, what’s going on in that head of yours?! She sighed. This is another thing they don’t teach you in sex ed. “What do I do if I accidentally blow my partner’s mind and they can’t come back to reality?”

She reached out and pressed the button to turn on the radio. A pop rock song blared. Alaina glared when she saw which station it was. No! That’s not fair! He can’t like the same music I do!

Will twitched. A shudder ran through his body and his head rolled back to the upright position.

Alaina turned the radio off, then fixed a smirk on her face as she watched him come to. Finally. I really had no idea how I was going to wake him up short of a big red handprint on his face.

Her classmate’s eyes focused, then his head turned towards her. He had a dazed grin on his face. “Sorry, Prez, I’ll be with you in a sec.” He blinked at her, then rolled his eyes comically a couple times. “Still trying to find all my marbles.” His eyes moved slightly down from meeting hers to stare at her mouth.

She stifled a laugh. So corny! What the—Forty one? How can it keep going up like this afterward? “Take your time, it’s not like we need to be anywhere.”

“Right, right. Sorry.” He looked back towards the road and ran a hand through his soft-looking hair. “That was...”

He blinked again, then put the car into gear and watched for a break in traffic before speeding back into the flow.

“So you liked that, did you?” said Alaina in a teasing voice. Forty two?! She looked over, wide-eyed, and caught him staring at her lips again before he set his sights back on the road.

“Prez, you’re—”

“Will. I just fellated you so hard I thought I was going to have to file a lost property report with the police to find your brain again. And I drank your cum. Twice. I have a name. Start using it.”

“Sorry, um, Alaina. And yeah, you really worked me over. I’ve definitely never felt anything like that. That was a Class Skill, I assume?”

“Yes, Will, I can’t do that naturally.”

“Um,” he said. “Was—Was Friday also—”

“No, Friday was all me,” Alaina huffed. I didn’t spend all that time practicing with Henry to have all my bedroom prowess attributed to some fucking Skill!

“I’m ... honestly not sure which one of those is more impressive,” he said.

“Given that you didn’t even remember to put your cock away now, I’m going to take a wild guess,” Alaina said, leering down at his exposed crotch. Are those boxers made of silk?

“Ah, shit. I thought it felt a little breezy in here.” He drove with a knee for a moment while he tucked himself away and zipped back up. “So what was that Skill you used today? It felt like my brain was leaking out of my ears. I mean it, Pr—Alaina. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard. I didn’t know I could.”

She caught him stealing another glance at her lips. Forty three. Wait a minute. “Are you ... fantasizing about me? Like, right this second?”

He blushed slightly. “Would you be upset if I was?”

She thought about it. “Wait, were you also fantasizing about me on Friday? I mean, like, all day Friday?”

His face reddened further. “I told you, Prez—Alaina—sorry, it’s going to take some time to break the habit—that was the best ever for me. So yeah, I spent a lot of time thinking about it. Why? And how could you possibly know that?”

Wow. I left the FCF ten levels higher than when I went in, and by the end of the day I gained another ten levels from him daydreaming about me. She tapped her fingers idly on her door. This feels like a cheat. And I think this settles the question of whether the Class levels fast or Will is exceptionally appreciative. Argh, I hate to give him credit for anything, but I might have gotten really lucky getting him as my ‘owner’. At this rate it won’t even take until the end of the week to change my Class!

She grinned. Ay really was right about him. He’s not so bad. Her mind flashed back to Saturday.

Oh, what’s this?” she asked. She’d been caught up in the moment, the back-to-back revelations of his motives, how he’d gone out of his way to help her the day before, and naming her falsified Class after a fucking god putting her in a very good mood. She was emotional, feeling affectionate towards a guy who, as far as she could tell, really did just have genuine interest in her. She wanted to get closer to him, to get to know him better, so she’d cuddled her way on top of him even despite how embarrassed it was making her. Then she’d spotted a blemish on Will’s neck.

She reached up to touch the small, dark purple mark on his neck. Her fingers grazed it, and then she realized it was a hickey. “Oh no!” She jerked her hand back to cover her mouth, a horrified expression on her face. Had he really been walking around with her mark on him all day yesterday? “Will, did I do this? I’m so sorry, you were walking around all day—”

“No, no, don’t worry, Prez, you weren’t the one who did this,” he cut in.

She was so relieved. She hadn’t thought she’d left any marks—she hated it when a guy tried to claim her like that—but she’d lost herself completely on Friday morning and couldn’t be sure. “Oh, okay,” she said, smiling at him.

But then, if it wasn’t her mark, whose was it? “Will, if I didn’t give that hickey to you, who did?”

“Well, uh,” he started, “the guys and I went out to a club last night...”

She could remember few times when she’d been as disappointed as she had been at that moment. All at once, she recalled all the rumors and stories. Will White: the ladies’ man. He’d claimed that being with her in the morning had been a mind-blowing experience, but then he’d gone out like usual that night to hook up with some bimbo. Probably more than one. Just another day.

She’d wanted to cry. For a while, his words had made her feel so special. She, Alaina Bishop—a nobody—was the one who rocked his world. Twice. Not some actress, or a model, or a dancer. Just her, a classmate who’d been cursed with the worst Class in history.

But she wasn’t special. She’d had her moment, and then it had passed.

And that made her angry.

“Um, should I not ask about things related to your Class?” asked Will, bringing her back to the present.

She frowned. He’s still Will, I guess. Definitely not boyfriend material, but at least he’s not gross or creepy. That reminds me. “No, it’s fine. What were you asking? How I knew you were lusting after me all day? Call it a woman’s intuition. But I just remembered something, and now I have a question. You never told me about Greg on Saturday like you promised.”

Will chuckled. “Fair enough. Back and forth, is it? Let’s see. Greg Macdonald. That guy can really talk your ear off about newspaper, but I imagine you found that out already.”

Alaina put a hand to her forehead. “Don’t remind me.”

“Yeah, tell me about it. Here’s the short version: you were acting weird on Thursday and then you disappeared midway through the day. I was concerned, so I went to have a chat with Greg after school to see if he had anything to do with it.”

“Oh no.”

“Yeah, he really didn’t want to talk about it at all. It was a real chore, let me tell you,” Will said in an upbeat tone. “But eventually he saw how interested I was and decided to cooperate, so he started telling me about a very interesting conversation he eavesdropped on at lunchtime using one of his Skills. On Wednesday. He was really surprised when he heard your Class was [Onahole], if you can believe it. But then, Greg’s a swell guy, isn’t he? Being the upstanding classmate that he is, he decided to ask you out so he could help you level up. Isn’t that sweet of him?”

That’s disgusting. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Alaina gagged. She glanced over at Will. How can he be so cavalier when he’s—Wait, how is he talking so casually about this while scowling that hard? And it looks like he’s about to snap the steering wheel off. “So, um, what happened next?” she asked.

“Alaina, we’re both reasonable guys. I talked to him a bit and we came to an understanding. I don’t think you have to worry about anyone finding out about your Class from him.”

“Uh...”

“Ah, and if he talks to you about anything that isn’t strictly related to the school newspaper during an appropriately scheduled meeting, please let me know. We came to an understanding about that as well.”

Alaina blinked. Did he really go all macho for me? On Thursday? That’s ... actually kind of hot? She imagined Will staring Greg down, telling the tall, lanky boy to stay away from his Alaina. Ugh, what am I thinking!

“Anyway, that’s that. My turn. What rank is your Class now?”

Should I answer that? I probably shouldn’t, but I really want to see the look on his face. Ay would agree, this is totally worth the risk. She looked over to watch. “Forty three.”

He swerved the car, turning his entire body to gape at her. If they hadn’t been driving next to the breakdown lane, they might have crashed before he was able to right their course.

“I’m sorry, Prez, I think I misheard you.”

She raised an immaculately-plucked-and-tweezed eyebrow at him.

“Sorry. Alaina, I think I misheard you.”

“I’m currently level forty three, Will.”

Will was silent for a couple minutes, his brow furrowing and un-furrowing, his mouth opening and closing. “It’s been one fucking week. How is that even possible? How exactly does someone with the [Onahole] Class level up? I mean, I have some guesses, but—”

“It’s my turn now,” she cut him off. Definitely can’t let him know that. Ever. “What happened with you when we were at your house earlier? I think that was one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Will stayed quiet for a while, his brow creased in thought. “I’m not going to talk about it with you,” he said at last. “I don’t...” he trailed off. “I don’t want to talk about it with anyone. The only thing I’ll say is this: imagine the second-scariest thing you can. That’s what I experienced tonight.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.