Taking the Class: Part 2 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 2

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 8: Monday Evening, 6:08PM - Obviously My Body Doesn't Believe A Word My Brain Is Saying

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8: Monday Evening, 6:08PM - Obviously My Body Doesn't Believe A Word My Brain Is Saying - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Will White, the vice president of a certain high school's student council, is a people person. He's most known for acing his classes despite sleeping through most of them, skipping student council meetings to teach underclassmen girls about post-date etiquette, and being the son of a senior partner at an esteemed law firm. But when the president of the student council puts her foot down, Will may have to make some changes.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   Humor   School   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Wow, Prez, you look—”

“Stunning? Ravishing? Gorgeous? I know. I barely finished in time, and that was with my mom’s help. Now drive, we’re trying to be fashionably late, not actually late, right?”

Will put the big, red fire truck into reverse and began backing out the driveway. He spotted a woman looking out the opened front door and waved. Is that Mrs. Bishop? The way Prez came barreling out of her house I think she didn’t want me to meet her mother. Although I think we have met before at some point other than briefly last week; maybe at a school event? He shook off the thought and turned his focus to the rear-view camera monitor in the console. One passing car later, and they were on their way.

He stole continued glances at the passenger seat while he drove through the suburban back roads. Oh shit. Is this even the same person?

Her reddish-brown hair, always straightened—excepting Saturday’s encounter, was now wavy at the ends. She’d tied it partially into a ponytail which hung from halfway up the back of her head to just past her shoulder blades. The rest was brushed forward over her bared clavicles. A pair of long, thick tresses framed her forehead, flowing back towards her ears to join the curls to each side of her head.

Gone were the glasses which she wore like a shield every day at school. Her eyes were lightly brushed with a dark eyeliner that extended slightly past the corners with a subtle upward curve. Combined with darkened lashes, it gave her brown eyes a depth that he found entrancing.

Her soft lips, the ones that he’d been fantasizing about kissing again ever since she’d left, were glossed a subtly brighter shade of red. His fantasies intensified momentarily, and he nearly drove past a stop sign.

“Will, I know I left you with some great daydream material earlier, but I really need you to concentrate on driving so we make it there in one piece.” She gave a little moan, then muttered “And so I don’t get any wetter.”

He pulled onto the highway. I’ve gotta get a hold on this. Just focus on driving, stop looking over. You’ve seen lots of pretty girls before, there’s no reason to be acting like some virgin. Eyes on the road.

Her dress. It was perfect, the light turquoise fabric clinging to her like a second skin. The straps over her shoulders which held it up weren’t more than two fingers wide, and the way the neckline plunged made it seem like it would be so simple to just nudge one of the straps off and—

“Will, please, I’m having a difficult enough time without you eye-fucking me from the next seat over.”

—Kissing his way down her collarbone to her moderately exposed and heaving chest. Under the dress she wore a matching, strapless bustier, so once the shoulder straps were taken off, he could just slide the whole upper half down, feeling her bare skin burning as he ran his hands—

“Argh, I can’t take it anymore! Pull over. Now!”

Will started. “Um, what?” He looked over.

Prez was panting, her eyes showing a hint of madness in a sea of lust. “Pull over. Or you’re definitely going to crash.”

“Why would I—”

Her hand moved to his leg and began stroking softly, moving slowly upwards.

Oh.

Will activated his blinker, then, after waiting for a semi-trailer to pass by, maneuvered into the shoulder next to the guardrail. He put the big, red fire truck into park.

“Move your seat back all the way.”

“Um, okay?”

“Good,” she purred, disengaging first her seatbelt and then his as she leaned over into his seat. She braced herself with her hands on his legs. “Now just—I need you to hold my hair up. Gently! Try to keep it from getting all tangled. And away from my face! I’ll fix it in the pull-down mirror after.” She reached for the zipper of his pants.

“Prez, are you—”

“Will, I’m really starting to doubt that you’re the ladies’ man I thought you were. If a girl as breathtaking as me is leaning over to give you a blowjob, you’re supposed to shut up and enjoy it.”

He shut up.

She pulled the zipper down slowly and reached inside his fly. He could feel her warm fingers brush against his throbbing erection—

What the hell, how long have I been hard? I didn’t even notice. Prez is just too distracting tonight.

Her breath fell on him after she’d pulled him out. She ran her index finger over the glistening tip, then turned her head so he could see as she brought the digit to her mouth and sucked on it seductively.

“Mmm,” she moaned, winking at him. Then she turned back, lowering her head. “This should be easy, right?” he thought he heard her whisper.

“Prez, is this your first time?” he couldn’t help but ask.

“No, of course it’s not,” she snapped. He felt a tongue lap at him. She moaned again. “I did it once before...”

I’m ... not actually sure if it’s more surprising that she’s done it at all or that she’s only done it once? “I don’t want to rush you or anything, because I’m really enjoying this so far—and I’m very, very appreciative, but if we stay stopped here for too long then—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.