Taking the Class: Part 2 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 2

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Will White, the vice president of a certain high school's student council, is a people person. He's most known for acing his classes despite sleeping through most of them, skipping student council meetings to teach underclassmen girls about post-date etiquette, and being the son of a senior partner at an esteemed law firm. But when the president of the student council puts her foot down, Will may have to make some changes.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   Humor   School   Oral Sex   Slow  

Friday Evening, 5:16PM – Things Are Never Quite As Scary When You’ve Got A Best Friend

“Bruh.”

“Duude, thank fucking god it’s Friday! I’m so ready for tonight!”

“Let’s go, Will, we got a lot of sets to get through!”

Will racked the bar, sat up on the bench, then swung his feet off the side and stood up.

“Nice, let’s get these wagon wheels going,” Vinnie Smith said, grabbing a forty five pound plate off the weight tree and slotting it onto the barbell, replacing the twenty five pound weight that they’d been using for their warmup set. Daniel did the same on the other side, bringing the total poundage to 135.

“Lemme at it,” said Don Macleod. “Today’s the day, boys, I can feel it.” He laid down on the bench, positioning himself under the bar. Unracking it, the bar and weights began to rise and fall in a smooth motion.

“Will, bruh,” said Daniel Campanelli, edging closer. He leaned in, his tank top adhering tightly to his chest, then half-whispered loudly enough for everyone nearby to hear him. “I know I just asked you on Wednesday—and you tootally came through for me, bruh—but I’ve still got that yellow fever, y’na’mean? Can you do your thing and hook me up with another Asian hottie tonight?”

Don finished his set and switched with Vinnie, who made the heavier weight look exactly like the warm-up set.

“Yeah, about that,” said Will. “I had a thing at school today and had to use my Skill. I’m tapped out tonight, guys. Sorry.”

Vinnie got up and stretched; he was quickly replaced by Daniel, who continued to talk as he executed his set.

“You kiddin’ me?” he said. “What’s ... oof ... goin’ on with you this week, Will? You only came out on Wednesday and ... oof ... even then it was like you were on Mars or somethin’. Hey one-a you jokers put some donuts on this or ... oof ... something? Feels ... oof ... heavier than usual.” He racked the bar, clanking it into place, and sat up. “Your old man chew you out again or what?” He looked at Will.

Vinnie slapped his slightly overweight friend. “Hey, don’t be a dick. You know Will doesn’t like talking about his dad. And no, I didn’t put any tens on it, you’re just a fatass who skipped bench day too many times. You’re up, Will.”

“Fine, put me at the top-a the order for next set, I’m gonna prove this shit is rigged,” said Daniel.

“It’s cool, Vin, don’t worry about it,” said the vice president as he took over the bench.

“Boys, boys!” Don broke in, looming over his exercising friend from behind the bar in the spotter’s position. “There’s only one thing that explains this week. Will, you don’t gotta say it. When was the last time we saw exactly this behavior?”

“Oh, ho, ho!” said Daniel, head following the bar as it pumped up and down. “You mean—”

“Will got a girlfriend? Again?” said Vinnie, hand cupped to his chin.

The bar wobbled dangerously on the left side.

“Whoa, dude,” said Don, leaning in to stabilize.

“At least wait ‘till I’m off the bench before you start formulating the next installment in The Legend of Will White,” said Will as he held the bar above him. He resumed his reps, finishing off his set and then racking the bar.

“Wait, is it real? I can’t tell from his reaction,” said Vinnie with a snicker.

“Bruh, what the fuck? How you gonna get a girlfriend again and not bring her to get my blessing first?”

“Shut the fuck up, Daniel, how you gonna use the same joke every time?”

“C’mon Highlander, the classics—”

Another recycled joke? Like I haven’t been hearing that one for the past ten—”

“Guys!” said Vinnie. He gestured at the weight tree on the opposite side of the bench from him. “Don, put on a twenty five.” The tallest boy of the group slapped the same sized plate that he’d requested onto his side before adding a clip to hold the plates together. “And clip,” he added as Don started away from the bar.

“Okay, Coach,” said Don.

“It’s not a girlfriend,” said Will. “I’m still single. Very single.”

“Bruh, you almost capsized just now. I’m not sayin’ you’re lyin’, but—”

“C’mon Will, who is it? Even you gotta admit you been weird as fuck this week. If it’s not a girl, what else could it be?”

“I don’t wanna join these idiots, but they do have a point. Daniel, c’mon, man, we don’t have all night. Will, you have anything you wanna tell us?”

Will sighed. I knew this was going to be a hassle. There’s no way I can explain this, and I don’t hate her so it’s not like I’m going to throw her to the wolves.

“What the fuck,” Daniel huffed from under the bar after completing his first rep. “Did you put—”

“For fuck’s sake, no, there’s no donuts on the fucking bar!” said Don. “Quit being such a baby. Or do you just want actual donuts, you fucking fatass?”

Will, in the spotter pose, gradually increased the amount of force he was applying to the bar’s upward motion until he was nearly lifting the entire thing by the end of his friend’s set.

Daniel clanked the bar into place and sat up, panting, then started stretching his arms back and forth.

“Nice set,” said Will. “All you, bud, I barely touched it.”

“Yeah, I know it, bruh, that one felt even lighter than the last set. I don’t even need a spot ‘til we get a second set of real plates on here.”

Vinnie rolled his eyes.

“Will, c’mon. You gotta give us something. I even had that great cover for your black eye that you managed to get without us.”

Vinnie took his spot on the bench and quietly repped away, showing no discernible difference in exertion since the last set.

“Alright, alright, I’ll agree that one got me pretty good. Almost snorted milk out my nose at lunch when I heard it the first time. Nice work,” said Will.

“Yeah, you’re lucky on that,” said Vinnie, pausing midway through his set. “I was down range and he would have blasted me good. Instead he just squirted it into his own eye. Almost my ass.” He looked up at Will, rolled his eyes, and resumed his reps.

“Man, why couldn’t you let me be cool just this once?” Will ran a hand through his hair.

Vinnie racked the bar.

“Cuz you’re a fuckin’ nerd,” said Daniel, looking theatrically confused.

Will laughed.

“If we give you one, pretty soon you’ll be strutting around thinking The Legend of Will White is entirely factual. But forget all that, Will,” Don waggled his eyebrows. “Who is she? Is she hot? Wait, don’t tell me, did you and Laura get back together? Damn, she’s hot as fuck.” He sat on the bench. “This is it boys, the prequel. Next set and it’s happening.”

Will put a hand to his face. “No, it’s definitely not Laura.”

“Dunno what she ever saw in you anyway, I’m the brains of this outfit,” said Daniel.

Vinnie doubled over, coughing.

“You okay there, Vin?” asked Will.

“Yeah, my bad, he just hit me with that and I inhaled some spit while trying to laugh.”

It was Will’s turn to double over, this time in laughter. “Daniel,” he said after he could breathe again, “you don’t even go to our school. How are you going to go out with one of the three hottest super-seniors from another school? It’s not like you’re going to meet her at a club with us.” He gave Don a knowing look as the super-senior from his own school sat up from his set. “And I don’t think you’re going to find her at any donut shops.”

“Ohh, fucking roasted,” said Don, offering up a fist for Will to bump.

“You guys are such assholes,” said Daniel. He attempted to stifle a chuckle and failed.

Will laid down on the bench. He took a couple deep breaths, then lifted the bar off and started pumping it up and down.

“So it’s not Laura,” said Vinnie. “Probably for the best, I didn’t like her.”

“Same. Off the scale in both directions, but no idea what you saw in her. Other than those knockers, I mean,” said Don.

“Yeah, she was a real whore. Like, actually a whore. If I find my boy’s girl in a bathroom stall blowing another guy for drugs, I’m pullin’ the plug even if she offers to titty fuck me next,” he paused, looking each of them in the eye. “And I didn’t, obviously, ‘cuz that would be unethical.”

Guys. Please.” Will grunted between reps.

“One more, c’mon, you got it,” said Don. “Yeah!”

“Good form, Will,” said Vinnie in an approving tone.

“Thanks guys. And Daniel, I know you’ve got my back, but that was only a couple weeks ago. Give me at least a month before you start telling me those kinds of details, eh?”

“Yeah, my b, my b. But bruh, if you’re gonna go out with a girl we’re vettin’ her first. You always go for the crazy chicks, and it never works.”

“You going up?”

“Nah, bruh, I’m gonna stick with this.” Daniel took a seat on the bench. “Leave the risk-takin’ for tonight!”

“Again,” said Vinnie from his position at the head of the bench, “this complete and total idiot is not someone I want to agree with, but he’s making a lot of sense today, Will.”

Daniel gave him the finger before lifting off for his set.

“Vin’s right, dude,” said Don, pointing to his red-faced, struggling friend on the bench with his thumb. “This guy is as dumb as a fucking rock. I mean, he’s really not smart at all! But when even he’s saying it, you know you got a problem. You gotta stop scraping the bottom of the barrel for these bitches. Either give up and get a couple cool girls you can call when you wanna bone, or find someone more like... you. Somebody smart, who can go places.”

“Yeah, what he said.” Vinnie shrugged the barbell off his panting friend, then let it slowly drop back to rest on his chest. “Pick somebody out of your brain trust classes, there’s gotta be at least a couple cute girls there.” He repeated the motion, but this time it didn’t seem like the bar would move once it came to rest at the bottom once more. “Right?” He pulled the bar up and racked it.

Daniel lay there, breathing heavily for a moment, before he sat up. “Yeah, c’mon, bruh. You don’t always gotta go out with girls who are just like—”

“Whoa!” Don headed him off. “Dude, not cool, don’t—”

“It’s okay,” said Will, frowning. “He’s right, though I guess I never really thought about it before. I do tend to date girls who are a lot like my mom.”

“Uhh,” said Don.

“You sure you don’t got one-a those Optimus complexes?” asked Daniel.

Vinnie let out a deep sigh, leaning his elbow over the bar and then his head into his hand. “It’s Oedipus. An Oedipus complex.”

“Yeah, that’s what I just said,” said Daniel as he got off the bench.

Do I have an Oedipus complex? There’s no way, is there?

“Well, let’s look at the facts,” said Don.

“He likes blondes,” said Vinnie, removing a twenty five pound plate from his side. “Will, gimme another wagon wheel over there.”

“He’s definitely a tit guy,” added Daniel. “Gotta have that motorboat-ability.”

“He likes them dumb,” said Vinnie, sitting on the bench.

“But not as dumb as Daniel,” clarified Will.

“Nobody’s as dumb as—hey wait a minute!” said Daniel, a cartoonish look of dismay on his face.

“Long hair,” said Vinnie, stifling a laugh as he prepared for his set. He lifted off, grunting slightly as he started his reps.

“Shorter than him,” said Don.

“Nice smile,” said Will.

“And crazier than a—”

“Hold up,” said Don. “Do they start out crazy, or do they get crazy after he hucks his wood into their hoohaw—”

The bar clanged back into place, and Vinnie lay on the bench laughing. “Are you fucking kidding me with that? Don, you gotta wait till I’m off the bench before you—wait, did you just use your fucking Skill for that?” Vinnie started laughing even harder.

Don nodded, a massive grin on his face as he leaned over the head of the bench.

“You son of a bitch,” said Vinnie, wheezing. “Gimme a minute, I’m gonna finish this. Holy shit, Don.”

“So what we’ve got, Will,” said Daniel, “is an almost exact description of your mom.” He paused, clamping a hand on his friend’s shoulder and looking him dead in the eye. “Bruh, do we need to be concerned?”

“Hey, how is it my fault if all the hottest girls around happen to have a lot in common with my mom?” Will said. “Why can’t any of them be redheads?” he asked. “Just as an example!” he quickly added.

Vinnie lifted the bar off again, continuing his set.

“So you’re saying you’ve moved on from blondes to reds?” said Don. His eyes glimmered with an appraising light. “My dude, congratulations, you’re now a man of culture.”

Vinnie racked the bar. “You can’t just like girls based on hair color,” he said. “That doesn’t even make sense. Then again, I guess we did have to go through that phase where Daniel was trying to find girls with [Singer] Class to give him head.” He stood up. “You going for it?”

“Fuck yeah, today’s the day,” said Don. He did a couple quick hops up and down, then approached the bench. “Everybody shut up, I gotta focus.”

“You got this,” came a voice from the nearby incline bench.

“Thanks, Larry.” said Don. He took a seat on the bench.

“Light weight,” said Vinnie, who had moved to the head of the bench.

“Ain’t nothin’ but a peanut,” said Daniel.

“Let’s go, Don,” said Will.

Don laid down, then fixed himself under the bar and took a few deep breaths. “On three,” he said.

Vinnie nodded.

“One, two, three!” said Don, pushing off at the same moment Vinnie pulled the bar off the rack.

The bar sank steadily towards his chest.

“C’mon, Don, third time’s the charm!” said Will.

“Push!” said Vinnie.

“Everything’s on me tonight if you hit this,” said Daniel.

Don gave a short yell, putting everything he had into making the bar move. And move it did.

“225!” shouted Vinnie.

“Woo!” yelled Daniel.

“Nice!” said Will, clapping his longtime friend on the back when he sat up.

“Hold on, hold on, I can’t see,” said Don. “I got it, right?”

“Yeah, man, I didn’t touch it,” said Vinnie.

Don stood up and pumped his fist. “Fuck yeah!”

“Grats, bruh,” said Daniel, holding out his fist.

Fist bumps were exchanged all around.

“Damn, feels so good to finally hit it,” Don panted. He looked up at Vinnie. “I’m coming for you next.”

“Bring it,” said the football star. He turned to Will. “You keeping this, or... ?”

“Nah,” said Will, “I’m gonna take it easy and hang out with Daniel at 185.”

“I respect it,” said Vinnie. “Safety first.” He started swapping out the larger outer plate for a smaller one. Daniel mimicked him on the opposite side.

“So getting back on topic,” Don began, looking at Will. “Now that we’ve finally got something in common, I feel like we can start having some real, meaningful conversations. You know there’s an established hierarchy for redheads at school?”

“Yeah, I remember you saying something about that,” Will said. He sat on the bench. “It was ... Jennifer ... Porter at the top?”

“Wow,” said Don. “That’s a great memory. I guess you gotta have that to be in those egghead classes. But that was last year, dude. Basically irrelevant. Plus she graduated.”

“Oh,” said Will. He lifted the bar off and began repping.

“I’m all about that Asian cravin’ right now, but even I can admit she was hot as fuck.”

“I remember she showed up on the first day of football practice last year towards the end,” Vinnie said, eyes glazed over in nostalgia. “We were all dog tired, and she said she’d go on a date with the first guy who could catch up to her on the track. It was all in good fun, but we were pushing and shoving each other pretty hard to get a shot at it. Girl had legs for days...”

“Big loss for the school,” commented Don, his voice solemn. “But this year, and by that I mean this year, since I redid—I mean, we redid the rankings after the holiday break, we’ve got a new list.”

Will racked the bar. I’ve got a bad feeling about this...

“Is it even a contest anymore?” asked Vinnie. “I mean, I’m not buying into the whole hair color thing, but if we’re talking redheads—”

“There can be only one,” intoned Daniel as he looked at Don.

The [Influencer] rolled his eyes at the reference to his last name. “In this case it’s appropriate, at least. And yeah, the decision was pretty much immediate. She’s got the style, the looks, that sexy librarian vibe—and that ass? Are you fucking kidding me? Basically the complete package. And Will, she should be a slam dunk for you since she’s smart, too.”

No. I can’t get away from her!

“Well, she’s the president for a reason, right?” said Vinnie.

Will stared at the ceiling.


“Fuck, I shoulda gotten the king crab,” Daniel said, steering the car towards the curb.

“Then stop ordering the fucking lobster every time and get the crab,” said Don. “Or man up and get a combo like Vin.” He re-checked the state of his polo shirt’s collar in the passenger’s seat pull-down mirror, pushing his ponytail aside to check every side.

“I’m just trying to maximize my gains after that workout,” said Vinnie.

“I was happy enough with my lobster mornay with linguini,” said Will. So full ... I can feel the food coma setting in already.

“You sure you’re okay, dude? You get that every time, but usually you power through it after eating half the lobster rolls. Today you just kinda picked at it—”

“Yeah, what the fuck, bruh. You an eclectic or somethin’ now?”

Anorexic, “ Vinnie contributed.

“Stop fuckin’ repeatin’ me, Vin!”

The car came to a stop, and they began disembarking. An older man in a suit hailed Daniel.

“Thanks, Dom,” said Daniel, slipping the valet a few extra bills along with his key fob.

“Daniel, my friend, it’s always a joy to drive a car like yours—even if only for a few minutes,” said Dominic, a twinkle in his eye. “Please enjoy your stay tonight, gentlemen.”

“Oh, we will,” said Don.

Vinnie stretched his left arm, then his right arm behind his head, his biceps bulging. “Oh man, what a great pump.”

“You should try 315 soon, bruh. You’re basically there already.”

“It happens when it happens.”

Will wasn’t feeling so chipper. It’s like my pelvis went through a fucking blender. Ugh, I don’t know if I’ve ever been this tired before. What a ride, though. He placed his hands on his back, trying to stretch out his hips.

“Hold on, guys. I recognize that stretch,” said Don.

Daniel pulled open the door of the nondescript brick building, the sign above which read “Superior Accounting”, and they filed in after him. “What now?” he called back over his shoulder.

“I don’t remember coming in this way last time?” commented Vinnie from the rear.

Will looked around from his position just behind Daniel. As they continued towards a corner in the dimly lit hallway, a pair of men in dark suits blocked the way after the turn. Literally, they’re physically blocking the hallway. That guy’s arm is almost as big as Vin’s torso.

“I forgot to mention,” said Don in a low voice from just behind, “We went out a couple nights without you—well, me and The Godfather over here, Vin had early morning practice the next day or some kinda athletics shit—and they recognized us. Well, they recognized our dads probably. We’re on the VIP list now, and this is the VIP entrance. It’s gonna be different this time.”

Wouldn’t take much to improve things over the last time we all came here. Almost had to put this place on the no-go list. But I don’t think being on the VIP list has any relation to you...

“Mr. Campanelli, Mr. Macleod, Mr. White, welcome back,” said the smaller man on the left. He stepped out of the narrower corridor, allowing them to pass.

The giant on the right nodded, but remained silent. He, too, stepped out of the hallway and partway around the corner, enabling passage through the hallway without first turning sideways.

“Glad to be back so soon,” said Daniel as he walked past them. “I’m bringin’ the party tonight, boys!”

“Ah, shit,” said Don.

“What?” Daniel’s head whipped back, but he kept walking. They rounded another corner, the hallway sloping downwards.

“If you’re the one bringing the party tonight, this place is gonna be boring as fuck, dude.”

Will heard snickering from behind him. He joined in.

“Yeah, yeah, real funny, fuckface. Just watch.”

“I will,” said Don. “But Will, don’t think I’m gonna let that slide. That’s the same stretch you’re always doing after you hook up with some ultra-crazy chick. Like, uhh ... Oh, that Tiffany chick? You know, that midget with the tits almost as big as her head from last year? Daniel, you know the one I mean? You two are always hanging out—”

“Tiffany,” he called back from the front, “Stanton. And we don’t fuckin’ hang out, are you fuckin’ serious right now? She’s so fuckin’ obnoxious, holy shit. Her dad’s a big client of the firm is the only reason I know her. That and she happens to go to my school. Fuck, bruh, she’s crazy fuckin’ hot now—I mean, those things are unreal—but I wouldn’t touch her with your dick. Ugh,” he shuddered. “Every time I see her she’s always going on about some dumb shit. I’ve been tryin’ for years to get outta seein’ her whenever my dad and her dad meet up.”

They turned another corner, and a moment passed in silence while Daniel’s rant was being digested.

She’s not that bad, she’s just got a lot of energy. But Daniel’s not the type to listen even if I tell him...

“Yeah, that one. Dude, how come you never thanked Will for taking one for the team that time?”

“No doubt, that bitch is cray.”

“Definitely Will’s type, even if she did have black hair instead of blonde,” Vinnie added.

“Anyway, anyway,” said Don, “the day after they hooked up I remember seeing Will doing that same stretch, and I asked him what the actual fuck that old man move was supposed to be—”

I can’t believe he remembered, that was so long ago... They rounded a final corner, coming into view of an elevator.

“And he starts telling me about this girl—not in graphic detail or anything—but what the shit? She’s an actual fucking nympho! Will barely made it home alive by the sound of it. And then he’s doing that old man move the next day because she rode him too hard and nearly snapped his cock off.”

I don’t think that’s exactly what I said...

Daniel pushed the up arrow on the elevator, and Vinnie oohed dramatically.

“Which means,” continued Detective Don, “our guy here has been getting some, isn’t that right?” He eyed Will.

“You’re sayin’ my boy has been holdin’ out?” Daniel looked Will over.

“He did seem more tired at the gym, Will usually puts up 225 for at least a few reps, and then he barely ate at dinner...” said Vinnie.

They all stared at him.

This has to be the slowest elevator... “Alright, alright, yeah, but it was a one-time thing,” For the second time... “and it just sort of happened, okay? It’s not a big deal.”

“Whoa, bruh, who was it? You finally nail that Spanish teacher? I only seen those pics on the school site, but bruhh...”

“It can’t be Ms. Perez,” argued Vinnie. “She’d never do anything with a student. Plus she’s getting married soon.”

The elevator dinged, and they stepped inside. The thrum of a pounding bass rippled through the walls, giving them a preview.

“It’s nobody you know,” said Will, focusing on Daniel. The rest of you know her, though. Ugh this is going to be a disaster if they find out. I’m way too tired to deal with this tonight. He closed his eyes.

“I’m not buying it,” Vinnie spoke up, contradicting his friend for the first time that day. “We know everybody. You’re hiding something.”

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. Another man in a dark suit greeted them and gestured to the right. They stepped out, pivoting to the right, and emerged from a dark alcove behind the bar.

“OHMYGOOOOOSH!” came a loud squeal.

This is literally the worst possible timing. He stared up at the ceiling and waited.

Daniel dodged out of the way just in time as a dark-haired girl crashed into Will and wrapped her short, pale limbs around him.

“ImissedyousomuchIcan’tbelieveyou’reherelastSaturdaywasthebestnightofmylifewhyhaven’tyoubeenreturningmymessagesthisweek?” The girl paused, sucking in a huge breath against his chest and halting the screech of fast-paced dialogue.

“Um,” said Will, unable to move his legs due to the pair of smaller legs that were now clasped around his. He looked at his friends, who were busy staring at the starfish-like growth he’d acquired.

Don pressed a hand over his mouth, his cheeks puffing out and eyes crinkling as he held back a powerful laugh.

The nineteen year old girl stared up at him, her gray eyes glistening. Then she began to speak again. “Reallythoughwhydidn’tyoucallmeorsomethingIwassoscaredandIthoughtyouhatedmeorsomethingbutnowyou’rehereandI’msosohappytoseeyou...”

Will stopped listening, unable to continue processing the stream of verbiage at the speed and pitch it was coming at him. He once again surveyed the group.

Daniel was caught between laughing and being horrified, his mouth slowly moving through the words, “Bruh, nooooo.”

Don was openly laughing and pointing at his now-claimed friend.

Vinnie stood there, his massive arms crossed, just shaking his head with his eyes closed.

What do I even... He tried gently pressing against her shoulder, seeing if she would be moved, but she just clamped on tighter, mashing her prodigious bust against his stomach. It’s still hard to believe they’re real. He mind flashed back to a week earlier when, in another place, they’d been bared and wrapped around—

He shook his head. If I don’t come up with something she’s going to stay like this all night and ruin it for the guys. Can’t use that Skill ... Ah, I bet I can...

He made eye contact with each of his friends, mouthing the words, “follow my lead.”

Daniel gave Will a look that said he had some serious explaining to do, bruh, but Don and Vinnie both nodded.

Will reached down and grabbed under the small girl’s butt with both hands, lifting her head to eye level. She instantly quieted, beginning to rub her cheek against his shoulder. “Hey, Tiff,” he said, craning his neck down slightly in order to talk into her ear, “what a great surprise to see you here! I really enjoyed spending time with you last week—”

She squealed again, somehow managing to clamp herself around him even more tightly, and rubbed her entire body against him. “I missed you so much, Will! I came here with Jillian and Becca and we were dancing for a little while, but all the guys kept trying to buy us drinks, and we’re not even legal to drink yet, and none of these creeps were that cute or anything, and this one suuper tall ugly guy tried to grind his dick on my boobs so I was like—”

I think she might even be able to out-talk me if I let her. Will cut the dark-haired bombshell off with a finger to her lips, and she looked up at him with questioning eyes. “If you and your friends are bored, and it sounds like you are, how would you like to hang out with us tonight, Tiff? I certainly wasn’t looking to spend time with any of the other, less beautiful, ladies here, and the guys could really use your ... talents in matchmaking.”

She scrutinized him, her pupils contracting as she sought out some unknown quantity in his eyes. “You really mean it,” she breathed after a moment. “You really don’t want to spend time with any other girl here. I thought you got tired of me.” She let out a short shriek of happiness, gave him one last squeeze, then dropped her legs off his sides and released her arms.

Will removed his hands from her nicely-rounded butt, after giving it a gentle squeeze, then helpfully pulled the skirt of her revealing black dress down to cover her minimalist, pink undergarments.

She gave him a doe-eyed look at his extremely considerate gesture.

He grinned back. She is crazy hot. It could be worse.

“Alright, I’ll do it,” she said, staring up at him with a manic smile. She poked him in the chest with a finger. “We’re on a date now, so no backing out! Jill and Becca can come play later, I want you to myself first!” She turned to face the other three, placing her hands on her hips. “And I guess I’ll help you jerks find girls to hook up with, too. But only because it’s Will asking.” Tiffany shook a finger in their direction. “But you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay? Daddy gets really mad when I use my Skill in public without permission.”

It’s just one night, I’ll probably survive.

“Well guys?” said Will when nobody responded. “Don’t keep the lady waiting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.