Taking the Class: Part 2 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 2

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Will White, the vice president of a certain high school's student council, is a people person. He's most known for acing his classes despite sleeping through most of them, skipping student council meetings to teach underclassmen girls about post-date etiquette, and being the son of a senior partner at an esteemed law firm. But when the president of the student council puts her foot down, Will may have to make some changes.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   Humor   School   Oral Sex   Slow  

Friday Morning, 8:54AM – Life’s A Lot More Fun When You Aren’t Responsible For Your Actions

“Oh, fuck!” Will slid his arms up along the back of the girl’s shirt as her torso bonelessly tipped away from him. Her legs were still locked around his hips, a sticky mess between them at the place where they were joined together.

“Not the most graceful finish, Prez,” he said, holding her body in place so she didn’t fall off. But definitely an A+ for the coursework.” Fuck, if I didn’t know better I’d think her Class was actually [Succubus]. “Prez? Wakey, wakey, Prez, time to rise and shine.”

He pressed a couple fingers to her neck. She’s not dead, so that’s a positive. Ugh, why did I even get involved in this? Because she’s a crazy hot firecracker and she blew my fucking mind on Monday, obviously. He flexed his now-defeated dick inside her. How does she even do it? I’ve been with girls who do kegels before, but that was on another level. He flexed once more. Is it a Class thing?

“Prez,” he repeated.

He looked down. Prez’s dark eyes were rolled back into her head, and the whites of her eyes were on display. Her mouth was open, slack. He shifted his stance, leaning her more effectively against the railing of the stairwell to lessen his burden. Her head lolled to the side, reddish-brown hair covering her face.

“Prez, I think I hear Principal DaSilva calling you.” He glanced at her face. “It’s no fun when you’re out cold, Prez!” He tapped her on the cheek a couple times.

Haven’t checked these out yet. May as well... He reached up with one hand and cupped it to her chest, squeezing lightly. Not bad, Prez. Maybe a B cup? Definitely suits you.

Abruptly, Prez moved. She took a deep breath, then stiffened.

Oh, fuck.

She looked up at him with one eye from between the long locks that had shifted to cover most of her face.

“Um,” she said. Her eye widened. She looked down. He squeezed reflexively. Really the perfect size for her. And the bra texture under her shirt...

She continued staring at his hand. He squeezed again, pressing his luck. The guys always tell me not to stick my dick in crazy, but crazy is the best. It just is.

“Prez! So glad you’re awake, really, I am. I was about to start round two, and it would have been so boring if you missed—you okay there, Prez? Um, you seem—”

“Put me down. {Stop fucking groping me.}”

He grinned, but didn’t move. She’s so hot when she’s mad; it’s insane. How did I not realize this sooner? “Oh, you wanna lay down this time? Cool wi—”

“Now. {Don’t fuck with me.}”

I think she might actually try to kill me again if I keep winding her up. “Whatever you say, Prez.” He moved back from the railing and slowly squatted down with both legs, lowering her closer to the ground.

She unwrapped her legs, holding on around his neck—and partly to his hair—as she regained her footing. That’s gotta be intentional. Then she pushed him back, but not before looking up at him, smirking, and giving him one last squeeze.

Maybe I’ve conquered another fair maiden with this mighty sword of mine! Hah, that was corny. I should hit Don with that later. Also it’s feeling more like I’m the one who just got conquered...

His conquered dick felt cold after being released from her warm embrace. “So you’re still normal now, Prez?” He started pulling up and re-buckling his pants. “I hate to dick and dash—and believe me, for you I’d stick around a bit longer if you wanted—but I should probably get back for this French test. Mrs. Schmidt is a real stickler—well, I’m sure you know, and—”

“Feeling great,” Prez said, interrupting him like usual. She leaned back and stretched her arms out over her head. After a cute-sounding grunt, she noticed Will eye-groping her still-bare crotch and pulled her skirt back down. She tossed her head, throwing her hair back and mostly over her shoulder. “Thanks, Will.” She smiled at him, an oddly happy smile considering who was on the receiving end.

“Uh,” said Will. That doesn’t sound or feel normal coming from her? “You sure?”

She knelt down and reached into her purse, rummaging around for a moment until her hand came out with her phone. “Oh yes, I’m quite sure. {I think this might be the best I’ve felt all week.}” She looked up at him, seeing him still making no motions to leave. “Are you waiting for a goodbye kiss or something? {Get out of here, my legs are still wobbly and I don’t want you to see.}” She rolled her eyes. “I said you had five minutes, but it seems like you needed a bit longer to satisfy me. {Fuck, that was better than I expected.}” She held up her phone, displaying the time.

“Ah, shit.” I guess that settles it. Father will be pissed that I’m not in the top ten anymore... “Well then, I guess I should be heading out. You can owe me on that second round.” He winked.

“In your dreams. {I’ll think about it!}” she giggled.

He gawped at her. Who is she? Then he shook his head and started down the stairs, taking them one at a time and speaking as he went. “For sure, Prez. We’ll talk more later, I was serious when I said I wanted to fix things between us. I feel like we got off to a bad start...”

He pushed through the one-way fire exit door at the bottom. Once outside, he didn’t pick up his pace, continuing at a slightly above-average walk. Well, ups and downs for the morning, I suppose. I think Prez actually fucked my brains out just now. What a mess that girl is, I should really steer clear. But that pussy...

He reached his vehicle—a big, red fire truck his father had given him when he got his driving license—and unlocked it with the fob in his pocket. And now I get to try and convince Mrs. Schmidt to give me a do-over on this exam somehow. Without my Skill. Between that and rescuing-then-nailing Prez this morning, I feel like today is the ultra-hard difficulty and Mrs. Schmidt is the final boss. He got into the truck, adjusting himself against the soft leather seats, and pressed the button next to the wheel to start the vehicle.

According to what Ayanna said, Prez’s Class makes her horny sometimes. He pulled out of the parking lot and began driving, maintaining a reasonable speed. Do girls have a different metric for horniness or something? That was wild. Like she was a different person entirely.

He flicked on his blinker in preparation. Damn, that tonguework was pretty amazing though. If she can suck like she can fuck...

Will turned at the corner, banking the vehicle to the right. Nah, I can’t. She’s hot, she practically fucked me to death just now, but she’s just too crazy. Even for me. I’ll square things away so I don’t have to keep looking over my shoulder and then we’ll go back to how things were. She and her crazy Class can figure out whatever they need to do without me.

He drove for a few minutes while his mind drifted. That ass in those jeans on Monday, though...

He shook his head, trying to clear it. Ugh, that was dumb. I really didn’t think the Skill would be so effective. And in a completely unintended way. Will recalled part of his earlier encounter with Prez’s best friend.

“You got a lot of nerve asking about her after blackmailing her like that on Monday,” Ayanna had said, her eyes fierce and voice cold.

“What? Nah, Ayanna, you know me better than that, don’t you? It was just a kinky sex thing.”

“A what?” Ayanna’s scowl became a confused scowl. “She told me about it, how you said you were going to ruin her life if she said no. I thought I knew you, Will. I thought better of you, too.”

“Hold on, hold on. I explicitly—and I was very clear about this—said that if she said no, I’d only do what she’d expect of me. Now Ayanna, if it’s me we’re talking about, what would you expect me to do in the case where she said no?”

The tall, athletic girl blinked.

He’d wanted to check out her bust, the halter top taunting him, but this felt like a serious conversation so he’d maintained eye contact.

“Uh,” she said, thinking. “I guess it’s you, so I’d expect that you’d do ... um ... nothing? Because you’re Will?”

“I planned to call her a cheater when we were alone, but yeah, why would I do anything? I don’t particularly care if she cheats.”

“Um.” Ayanna had a completely baffled expression on her face.

Will’s eyes had widened. “You mean she thought I was seriously going to do something? Rat her out? But...” His brain had lost its train of thought mid-sentence. “Anyone who knows me at all would know...”

And he’d groaned, realizing who they were talking about.

He stopped at yet another intersection. Of course I’d get all red lights when I’m in a rush. Eh, probably doesn’t matter since the test started almost twenty minutes ago.

He sat back in his seat, motionless. I should turn on the radio. But I’m basically there, what’s the point?

Will continued his drive, daydreaming intermittently. I’ve been with dominant women before, but this wasn’t quite the same. A flash of reddish-brown hair passed through his thoughts. It was like she was seeing how long I could withstand her.

He rested his left arm up against the window, propping his head up. Wild. She said I took longer than five minutes, but she seemed pretty happy. That’s good. Right? I’m not even sure how I managed it, I thought I was going to lose it the second she started milking me.

He pulled into a parking spot in the school lot. One hand opened his door while the other reached over, unbuckling his seatbelt. He paused before stepping out. Wait a minute. He felt at the crotch of his pants, then hesitantly reached a hand inside the waist. I didn’t think about it before, but I should need a shower right now. This should be practically a war zone. But it’s not. He was completely dry, and he felt clean. Ah well, no time to worry about it now.

He stepped out and walked over to an entrance near the cafeteria. There’s usually nobody here in the morning except for Nathan, and he’s cool...

Will opened the door and walked in.

Nathan turned his head, looking up from the book he’d been reading. His tiny desk—repurposed from a classroom desk—confined him in a way that was almost comical. His gut rested over it at the perfect height, creating the appearance that the desk was meant to support his bulk.

“Hey Will,” he said.

“Hey Nathan, how’s this one going? Was I right?”

“Yeah, Will, you were so right. He’s really gone back to his roots with this, great recommendation. Thanks again. Feels like the time is flying by. Much better than that one Sheila suggested.” He leaned across the desk, beckoning the student forward.

Will moved closer, entering the bigger man’s confidence.

“I lied to her and said I finished it,” Nathan said in a low voice, “But between the two of us, I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. The whole thing where the bad guy always got to have his perspective and he had all these problems? Totally unrealistic. And even if it were true, nobody wants to read about that. Just gimme some scumbag that I can really hate. You know,” he pulled out his finger guns, “someone who’s just bad.” He mimed firing his digital pistols.

“Hah, I know exactly what you mean,” Will said. Mrs. Erikson has no sense of her audience. Nathan doesn’t want to think while he works, he wants something mindless that he can put down at a moment’s notice if he has to and pick up again just as quickly. “I think you’ll also like...”

It had been a couple more minutes of in-depth genre discussion before Will had managed to extricate himself.

“Sorry for taking so much of your time, you probably gotta get to class, huh?” Nathan looked embarrassed for getting so caught up.

“Don’t worry about it, Nathan. I like our chats. You know, you’re the only other person I know who likes to read thriller novels? If we didn’t catch up every once in a while, who would I have to talk to about all these great books?”

Nathan grinned and held his right fist up. “I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.” Will bumped the security guard’s fist with his own right fist. “You might be one of these suburban rich kids, but you’re different. And I can appreciate it.”

“You’re a good guy, Nathan. You should sign up to visit the book club sometime. I’m sure they’d love to get a different perspective. Maybe they could give you some other recommendations, too. Help keep your mind off things. How’s she doing, by the way?”

Nathan’s grin faded a little. “Naw, I don’t wanna bother them, I’m sure I’ll see you around if I need something new. And she’s doing really good lately, thanks for asking. The doctor’s been saying everything looks great, and her appetite’s even starting to come back.”

“That’s great, Nathan. Really. I’m so happy to hear she’s doing better.” Will felt his eyes misting over a bit, despite his best efforts. “Any idea if she’ll be able to go back to school for next year?”

Nathan sighed and shook his head. “Not yet. But Márcia and I are keeping our fingers crossed and our prayers focused.”

“I’ll keep mine crossed, too,” Will said, holding up a hand with his fingers crossed.

“Thanks, Will.” Nathan nodded. “You oughta get to class...”

***

“Madame Schmidt, please be a little more reasonable. I’m—”

“No, William White, I’m already being quite reasonable by letting you take this exam using the remaining time in the period, aren’t I? {I’m such a great teacher.}You expect to show up thirty five minutes into the period, without a pass, and have no troubles? {Do you think you can flash those blue eyes at me and get what you want like you do with the female students?}I think not. {I am no pushover.}I’ve seen your kind before, William. {You remind me of a boy I dated when I was younger.}You lack discipline, focus. {He broke my heart and ran off.}Maybe this will help to instill some in you. {Someone needs to teach you to take things more seriously, and I will be the one to do it if nobody else does.}”

“But—”

“No, and that’s final. You have the rest of the period, but the more time you spend here arguing with me, the less time you’ll have to work. {I should not be giving you this time at all after you show such disrespect for my class.}And this is a doozy of a test, I can assure you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.