Last of Their Kind - Cover

Last of Their Kind

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mythical creatures are real, or at least two of them. Twins but different creatures, like their late parents. A danger to those who wish to control them, but pleasure for those who don't.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Rape   Size   Prostitution   Violence  

The two had a goal. Less than a couple months for the summer solstice meeting/bacchanal in Greece. Another month in the bucolic setting in the Appalachians before moving back to the professor’s home in a Maryland suburb of DC. Karissa would have preferred staying. The lake, clean and fresh, was continually invigorating for Karissa, and for Karis as well. It seemed the water in which she communed ended up having a magical effect on her brother. Giving him added strength as well as a greater sense of connection with his sister. A greater bond. A deepening love.

But, being a satyr, greater strength brought greater need. A satyr is a horny creature. So every few days he’d steal away to the trail and find victims/lovers, with Karissa sometimes accompanying him. Alone, he’d sate his need with a couple women, or sometimes more. Together, it would be a couple. Side by side, but never together. Brother and sister loved each other, but never physically.

In a way, their move to Maryland had as much to do with his need, with quite a lot more women available to fuck, as it was for them to finish up their readiness for travel, or for Simon’s family to return to their normal life and not be suspiciously disappeared for too long.

Except for the occasional trysts on the Appalachian Trail with her brother, it was the first time Karissa had become relatively monogamous with a man. And Karissa enjoyed Simon. His intelligence especially. And the feeling was mutual. Added to the best sex he ever had, and with such an extraordinary beauty, he’d become quite attached, literally and figuratively, to the nymph.

In DC, she gradually moved him away from his growing obsession with her. She insisted he contact Marcia, incentive being watching two women make out, and having two women make out with him.

“Who are you?” Marcia asked Karissa when invited to dinner. By then, the dynamics were clear. The ugly young man who had been her lover, and who had hooked her up with Simon, seemed intimately close with mother and oldest daughter, and the closeness between Karissa and Simon was obvious. The separation of lovers, those with Karis, and Simon with Karissa, and Linda somewhere in between, had become completely above board. Karis’s relationship with mother and daughters no longer hidden from Simon. The chains that kept him from witnessing their relationship no longer used or needed. He accepted it, and not reluctantly. Being sated, both he and his family, made that happen. Happiness made that happen.

“I’m Lisa,” Karissa smiled at the pretty and voluptuous brunette in her late twenties. Curves were apparent, as was how hard Marcia kept fit and not letting fat, which with her body type needed to be dealt with, from lessening her sexy appeal. The silky kimono like dress made sure that was apparent. “Very glad to meet you.”

“But...”

“I’m Kent’s sister.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“Enjoy your meal. Janet is an excellent cook.”

“Yes she is,” Marcia smiled.

After the meal, her suspicions soon became proved. Simon and Karissa led Marcia to the basement, like the one in the Appalachians, his lab, and the larger bed replacing the cot.

“Relax,” said Karissa. “I know you miss Simon. Don’t mind me.”

Simon pulled Marcia into a kiss, which eventually relaxed her and excited her enough for both of them to eagerly shed their clothes and become naked together.

“Just fuck me,” Marcia moaned when they lay on the bed.

“You know I like tasting you,” Simon objected, kissing his way down to her pussy, the pubic hair short and well groomed. He soon had her panting. Then she felt her breasts caressed, and nipples sucked. A naked Karissa providing it.

“Oh,” Marcia moaned. Somehow Karissa’s perfect beauty added to her excitement. Karissa moved her mouth off the breast, her hand replacing it, and her exquisite face hovered over Marcia, soon moving down for a kiss. “So soft,” Marcia murmured, and pulled Karissa down for a deeper one. Soon tongues met and played, until Marcia pulled back and exclaimed, “Oh fuck!” and shook with her orgasm.

Not long after, Simon entered her. Karissa returned to sucking and caressing her breasts, adding fingers rubbing her clit. It began as a gentle fuck, long strokes in and out. “Harder Simon,” she finally insisted. Simon happily obliged, but the speed sped up his orgasm. He came first, but managed to keep fucking her until she came seconds later.

When Simon moved off her, Karissa took his place, her tongue licking up the liquid he expended inside, and some of Marcia’s as well. Simon turned around and offered his spent penis to Marcia’s mouth, which she accepted. Pausing only to gasp out another orgasm from Karissa’s skilled mouth.

Once she got him hard, he asked, “How do you want it?”

“You want to fuck Lisa.”

“Later,” Karissa smiled from between her thighs. “This is for you.”

“Then let me ride you, Simon,” said Marcia.

“Excellent idea,” the professor said, turning around and lying on his back.

“Let me,” said Karissa, taking over his cock and guiding him into Marcia.

“I love watching your beautiful breasts bounce,” said Simon. “But I want to taste Lisa. You should taste her, too.”

“Have you been with a woman?” Karissa asked Marcia while straddling Simon’s face.

“A long time ago.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Some. But it wasn’t my preference.”

“But you tasted her?”

“I did. I didn’t mind.”

“Good.” Karissa leaned forward and captured a bouncing tit in her mouth, pulling on the other nipple with her fingers. The other hand went to rub Marcia’s clit.

Soon Marcia bounced enthusiastically and athletically on Simon’s cock until stilling from an enormous orgasm.

Simon turned them over, careful to remain inside her. His strokes were slow, like how things had started, while Karissa straddled her face.

“Oh my,” Marcia murmured. “So sweet.”

“I know,” said Simon.

Simon sped up, and Karissa continued the caresses on nipples and clit, and Marcia was distracted from cunnilingus by the most powerful of her orgasms that evening. Karissa was close.

“You should fuck her, Simon,” Marcia murmured.

Karissa lifted her pussy from Marcia’s mouth and moved down, while Simon slipped out of Marcia and moved up. Marcia took hold of Simon’s sticky, rigid cock and led it into Karissa’s pussy. She became spectator to the fuck; long, hard, fast strokes into the dripping cunt of Karissa, happening just above her tits. Karissa’s tits swayed just above her forehead, so she grabbed both and twisted both nipples. It seemed to be the last straw, bringing Karissa over. Simon fucked fast into the climaxing pussy, soon stilling and growling with his release. When his flaccid penis slipped out, Marcia coaxed Karissa’s pussy back to her mouth to taste the combined essences. Her lapping became focused on giving Karissa another orgasm, and she succeeded.

Lying down, Karissa faced Marcia, with Simon spooned behind the older woman.

“You’re so beautiful,” Marcia murmured, caressing Karissa’s face.

“And you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen,” said Karissa.

“Really?”

“Definitely,” Karissa smiled and brought her mouth to Marcia’s tit.

By the time she reached Marcia’s pussy, she moved around to straddle her face.

Simon watched his lovers play with each other, stroking his rising cock. When it got hard, he moved behind Karissa and fucked her to orgasm.

“Pull out and fuck Marcia,” Karissa moaned. As soon as his cock exited her pussy, she turned over, bringing Marcia’s pussy high and ready. Simon moved around the two women. Karissa fed his cock inside Marcia, keeping her fingers there to caress both his shaft and her clit. Her other hand reached back to bounce his balls. The fuck was hard and relentless, giving Marcia a couple more orgasms before Simon pressed deep and undulated, letting the last of his diminished semen spray deep into Marcia’s cunt.

By the end of their time together, Karissa was leaving Simon and Marcia more and more to just each other.

A couple nights Karissa went away with her brother. Using the forged driver’s license she got with her passport, she had Simon rent a car for her, and she and Karis headed to a tony suburb of Baltimore. Being inland, while Karis’s adopted parents lived by the coast, they figured it would be unlikely for them to bump into his former parents.

Karissa parked in front of a sprawling ranch style home and went up to the door and rang the doorbell. A tall blonde woman, still pretty, but losing the battle against a middle aged spread, answered. “Yes?”

“Is Rory here?”

“Rory?”

“I met him on the Appalachian Trail last spring. He said to come by if I’m in the neighborhood.”

“Rory?”

“Yes, ma’am. Is he here?”

“Just a moment.”

The woman left Karissa at the door, shouting “Someone here for you, Rory!” up the stairs.

He came down slowly a minute later, looking puzzled, then smiling when he saw Karissa. “Karen!”

“Hi Rory,” Karissa smiled back.

“Would you like to come in?” his mother asked.

“Actually Rory told me he’d show me his town if I ever came by. If that’s okay?”

“Please?” Rory begged. “I’ll be fine, Mom.”

“I guess.”

“Thanks Mom,” he grinned and rushed out the door. The woman watched, puzzled, Rory enter the back seat of a Toyota sedan. Some odd looking young man sat in the passenger seat. The remarkably beautiful young woman got into the driver’s seat. Shaking her head, she closed the door.

“No curfew?” Karissa asked.

“I don’t think Mom even thought of it,” Rory laughed. “You found your brother.”

“This is Karis.” Karissa introduced them.

“So you know about us?” Karis asked.

“Karen told me.”

“It’s Karissa, Rory,” said Karissa. “But I’m actually called Lisa now.”

“Okay.”

“Where would you like to go?”

“There’s an observatory on the University of Maryland campus. I sometimes take the bus there, but never have much time. They know me there.”

“Of course,” Karissa chuckled. “Tell me the way.”

“You don’t want to head to a motel?” Karis asked.

“Uhm.”

“We will later,” Karissa laughed.

“Uhm, sounds good.”

“No shit,” said Karis.

Two students greeted them at the observatory, one of them a chunky, bespectacled plain dirty blonde girl. “Rory,” she shouted.

“Hi Deedee,” Rory blushed. “These are my friends Lisa and...”

“Kent,” Karis grinned. “So you’re a stargazer.”

“The cosmos fascinates me,” she said.

“Then you can fascinate me.”

“Uhm...”

“Are you working on a project?”

“Yes. Me and Gerry.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Come on,” said Karissa. “My brother will be busy.” She followed him into the domed area.

“Would you like to see a show?” Rory asked.

“Sure.”

“Sit and I’ll join you.”

“Okay.”

After programming the show, he joined her. It started with the microscopic and broadened to the macroscopic, earth and solar system and galaxy and universe. A low male voice narrated. It was well done, but Karissa was more interested in conversation.

“You like Deedee,” she asked him.

“She’s really nice.”

“And she likes you?”

“She says she does. She says she’s looking forward to when I start matriculating here.”

“And when is that?”

“This fall.”

“So you really are a genius.”

“A prodigy. I think I need to prove myself to be a genius.”

“Which you will. It’s good you have a friend. Being so young.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you attracted to her?”

“She’s not as beautiful as you.”

“Not what I asked.”

“Sometimes I feel so close to her. When we talk. Sometimes I get ... excited.”

“Does she notice?”

“It embarrasses me, but maybe. I’ve seen her blush sometimes.”

“And do you think she has a boyfriend?”

“I don’t think so. I call her or she calls me. She always seems to be there, at her dorm room. Her roommate ... I think she’s a bit of a slut or something. I think Deedee’s a bit envious, you know? She doesn’t like her, but I think it’s envy, wishing she could be a slut or something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.