Last of Their Kind
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mythical creatures are real, or at least two of them. Twins but different creatures, like their late parents. A danger to those who wish to control them, but pleasure for those who don't.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Rape   Size   Prostitution   Violence  

Near sunset, his voice became strong. No longer barely a whisper. “Come to me,” it said.

“Almost there,” she replied.

A stream west of the Trail practically demanded to be entered. If she could have, she would have swam to him, but she had a backpack to carry. Entering the water, the voice was nearly a shout.

“Coming,” she replied.

She walked naked for a while at as fast a clip as she could without running. Once dried by the air, she dressed and began to run at the edge of the water. Ever climbing.

The first thing she noticed was a large satellite dish atop a soft green mountain. The next was the large log house across a lake, which fed the stream. Then a young man with long black hair in the water which reached his abdomen looking at her. Behind him, a small dirt beach and a lawn which led up to the house. Three women, one older and the other two teenagers, the teenagers dressed in cutoff jeans and open windbreakers. The older woman in full length jeans and a v-neck tennis sweater.

The young man walked backwards until Karissa could see his long penis hanging down. Even flaccid, it looked to be as long as any she had seen by several inches. He gestured to the right, and she nodded and began walking that way around the lake, perhaps half a mile.

When she arrived at the house, he was out of the lake. They hugged. “Do you know who I am?” she asked in their embrace.

“No, but I knew you were coming.”

“I heard you call me.”

“I felt you. Are we related?”

“You’re my brother. My twin. I’m Karissa.”

“Carl.”

“Originally Karis.”

“I call myself Kent now.”

“I’m Karen, but that’s probably not going to work.”

“Why not?”

“Probably for the same reason you call yourself Kent.”

“Trouble?”

“To say the least. Maybe you should dress.”

He chuckled. “Probably. Come meet the girls.”

“Okay.”

He introduced her to Janet, the mother, and Susan, the older teen, and Linda, the younger one, who was about the same age as Karissa and Karis. All three were very pretty redheads with green eyes and lots of freckles. The mother was voluptuous, with some weight to her. The older sister looked to be getting the bustiness of her mother. The younger one was slim and lithe. When Karis walked away, he stopped and turned. His long penis had become an even longer and thicker cock. He continued the walk away. The young man had a perfect body, including a perfect ass. But his face had been another thing altogether. His long thick black hair framed ugliness. His eyes too large and low. His nose too thick and flat. His lips too thin and wide. His chin too pointy. His cheeks too pronounced.

“Kent told us to expect company,” Janet said once Karis entered the house.

“But not someone popping out of the woods,” Karissa chuckled.

Janet shrugged. “Sit. Eat.” Corned beef and cabbage, with boiled potatoes and other vegetables.

Karissa sat. “Not going to join me?”

“We ate already,” Susan explained. “Stay with her Linda,” she told the youngest.

“Okay mom,” Linda pouted. The other two left swiftly into the house. Linda sat across the picnic table from Karissa.

“What’s going on?” Karissa asked her once she swallowed the delicious meat.

Linda shrugged.

“How did you meet Kent?”

Another shrug.

“What is this place?”

“Our summer cabin.”

“Are you on spring break?”

“No. We’ve been here for a month. About a month I think. Kent wanted some privacy.”

“And your father agreed?”

Another shrug.

“What does your father do?”

“Something to do with computers. He has a big set up in our basement in our home in DC. Computers, monitors and servers. He works out of there a lot, when he’s not off traveling somewhere. My mom’s a lobbyist working on environmental issues.”

“Tough these days.”

“Yeah.”

“They must be doing well, what with this huge cabin.”

“I guess so.”

“Can you tell me how Kent came into the picture?”

“My father met him I guess. I think he’s like his protégé. A complete computer nerd. One day he shows up for dinner. All they talk about is computers. Then they’re down in the basement. Next thing I know, he’s staying with us. He’s with my sister.”

“And your mother?”

“Yeah.”

“And you?”

Linda blushed. “He’s ... too big for me.”

“What did your father think?”

“It’s kind of blurry.”

“What is?”

“Everything.”

“What can you remember?”

“I remember ... this girl. Probably about Susan’s age. She comes over and things change.”

“Sex started happening?”

“I think so. I think Dad liked the girl.”

“So she was a distraction.”

“I guess. It seems Kent and Mom got closer. Then he was with Susan. And then he invited me in to my sister’s room. And I wanted him too.”

“But he didn’t fit.”

“No. But he knew how to make me feel good.”

“And you came here?”

“Yeah. We all share a bed now.”

“And your father?”

“I don’t think he’s been around much.”

“Hmm.”

Going quiet, Karissa finished her meal. “I’d like a swim. Join me?” she asked Susan.

“Okay. It’s kind of cold and I don’t have my bathing suit on.”

“You don’t need it,” Karissa smiled. And stripped naked.

“Oh wow. You’re beautiful.”

“Show me how beautiful you are.”

“Okay.”

And it was a beautiful body. Firm little tits and a strong round ass and slim in between. “You work out?” Karissa asked her.

“I’ve been a dancer since I was little. Ballet and modern.”

“I can tell. Come on.”

They entered the water and swam for a while. Karissa approached Linda. “You like looking at me?”

“I ... I think I like girls. Except Kent.”

Karissa pulled her into a kiss. “You’re so warm,” Linda purred after.

More kisses. “It’d be better out of the water,” Karissa finally said.

“It would,” Linda grinned.

They got out and dressed, despite being wet. Entering the house, Karissa heard the moans. Linda didn’t seem to notice. She led her to a small bedroom.

There they stood beside the twin bed and kissed. Karissa stripped off Linda’s clothes. “I wish I kept the dildo,” she said once Linda was naked and spread out on the bed.

“What?” Linda asked.

“Nothing,” Karissa chuckled and got naked.

After working her mouth to Linda’s breasts, Karissa asked, “Have you done this before?”

“Just with Kent and my sister.”

“So you and your sister play?”

“Kent likes watching.”

“And your mother?”

“She watches too, often with Kent inside her. But she doesn’t...”

“I understand. And your sister and you don’t play with her either.”

“Yuck. No.”

Karissa couldn’t help laughing, but any reaction was taken away from Linda by Karissa’s finger and tongue play. Soon enough she was between the young redhead’s thighs, building her to a major orgasm. Once accomplished, she went to her bag and found her vibrator. Her mouth made it slippery.

“It’s not nearly as big as the usual cock,” she told Linda, crawling up her body and placing the vibrator on her pubic bone and turning it on, “but this will have to do.” Stroking high so Linda’s clit was impacted, they kissed while Karissa fucked her. Kisses ended with another climax, and Karissa suckled and nipped at Linda’s nipples while fucking her until both of them climaxed.

“My turn,” Linda grinned.

Karissa shrugged and handed off the vibrator to Linda and lay back.

Linda tasted her first. “Wow, you’re delicious,” Linda remarked. She placed the vibrator at the base of Karissa’s clit, at the higher side, while continuing to enjoy Karissa’s flavor and, not coincidentally, moving Karissa to another climax. Once accomplished, and the abundant juice enjoyed, Linda moved her body up so that she could enjoy caressing, sucking and kissing Karissa’s perfect, full breasts. Like Karissa had, she placed the base of the vibrator against her pubic bone and fucked her new lover. Karissa meanwhile added more pleasure beyond the buzzing of the device by working Linda’s nipples with her fingers. The result being both achieving climaxes, though Karissa’s was definitely stronger.

They relaxed afterwards and soon drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Karissa awoke and went exploring. Opening the master bedroom door, she found Karis staring at her. He got up, naked, his long penis hanging down, and went to her. He closed the door carefully.

“Where’s the father?” Karissa whispered.

“The professor?” Karis chuckled. “I’ll show you.”

She followed him to the front door, where a bowl had some keys in it. He found one, and she followed him to the kitchen, where a door led to the basement. He unlocked it and they walked down the wooden stairs. Computers, monitors and servers. The professor lay on the cot. Karissa noticed the shackle around his ankle. A long chain was secured to a nearby loop in the wall. The chain was blue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.