Bill, Candy and Etty
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The crew of SB. Lady Betty are returning to Etty's home city at the request of her father. A familiarity with the other Devastation Diaries, especially 'Lady Betty' would be helpful but not essential.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie  

When Bill woke, he was in much the same position as when he’d fallen asleep, except that he was hard again. Really hard. And Candy’s pussy was massaging him gently. The pressure of her body on his, the feel of Etty and Vera each side of him, were very pleasant. He kissed Candy’s head. “I love you, First Wife.”

He turned his head to the right and, with a slight contortion, kissed Etty’s forehead. “I love you, Second Wife.”

Both girls were purring, though their eyes were closed.

He turned to his left, and his eyes met those of Vera Crowe. After a moment’s hesitation, he kissed her forehead too. “I love you, Vera Crowe, Concubine, Fourth Hand.”

Her eyes glistened. “Really, Master? I’ve never had anyone care for me the way I feel you do. I, I, I ... love you, too. And your wives, too. I’ll serve you all well, I promise.”

“I’m sure you will.”

Candy changed position (to ‘cowgirl’) and began to work seriously on bringing Bill to orgasm. Having succeeded in that, and Etty and Vera having cleaned up the results, they showered together and went to breakfast.

Becky got another tip, and Bill another kiss on the cheek. The girls – and Vera – got hugs.

They packed up and were waiting in the foyer to be collected.

It wasn’t Sharon who came, though, but Joshua Sutherland, accompanied by an older man. “Good morning, ladies, Bill. This is Carl Griffiths, my driver and general factotum. I spoke to Will Hemmings and we agreed it made sense for me to collect you and take you to the airport. I probably need to explain that my personal aircraft has only four seats, although it’s a twin. I didn’t realise when I spoke there would be four of you.” He held up a hand when Bill was about to apologise. “Don’t apologise, and don’t worry. I’ve arranged to borrow a six-seater, a Piper Malibu. It’s only single-engined, but it’s actually faster than the Seminole and a little more economical.”

As Bill shook hands with the other two men, he said, “I’m just grateful for the ride. It’d be an all-day job on the train.”

The large Mercedes was quiet, smooth and comfortable, and the drive of about twenty miles was easy. At the airport (which appeared neglected and overgrown) a shiny, small aeroplane stood outside a hangar. Carl drove the Mercedes right up to it, and a tall, very slim, man appeared around it.

“That’s Jimmy,” Joshua announced, opening his door. “He’s the owner of the Malibu,” he concluded, getting out of the car while Carl was still on his way round.

“Come on, girls!” Bill suggested. “We need to get out. I know this is comfortable, but it isn’t going to get us to Lady Betty.”

When, Bill in the lead, they approached Joshua and ‘Jimmy’, there appeared to be an argument in progress. “Look Josh, I don’t mind you using the plane, but I don’t get much stick time either. You’ve got space, and weight isn’t a problem – unless they’ve got lead bricks in those bags.”

Joshua’s lips thinned for a moment, but then he smiled. “I’ll do a deal. I’ll take the left seat going, you can have it coming back... but...” his smile was a little predatory, “this time you will come with me to the Horseshoe and interview some of the girls. It’s not fair I have to please three women and you’ve only got one.”

The other man opened his mouth to protest, but instead sighed, then chuckled. “Okay. You’re on.”

Joshua turned to the others. “Bill, ladies, this is James Brocklehurst. He owns this aircraft. As it happens, he’s my friend and, I’m sad to say, my solicitor. Neither of us have much opportunity to fly these days, hence the dispute. But we can manage, though the plane will be almost at maximum permitted take-off weight. Let’s get your luggage stowed, then I need to do a walk-round with Jimmy.”

It didn’t take long to load the soft bags into the aircraft and secure them, then Bill, surrounded closely on three sides by women, watched as Joshua and his friend checked the exterior of the plane.

“What are you doing?”

“Pre-flight check, or ‘walk round’. We’re making sure there’s no obvious defects, all the control surfaces move freely, the motor has oil and so on, the fuel tanks are full.”

They were in the aircraft and strapped in, with headsets in place, listening to Joshua and Jimmy talking to each other. Joshua commented, “Bill, if Jimmy wasn’t here, I’d have got you to read the check-lists. It’s all to make sure the aircraft is fully serviceable and we haven’t forgotten anything.”

Joshua started the engine, and taxied out to the runway. Bill was relieved to see that the surface of the runway was unblemished, despite the overgrown ground each side. Joshua announced his departure, commenting, “No ATC these days. Almost no commercial flying and a shortage of fuel, of course. The Air Force may take notice.”

“ATC?”

“Air Traffic Control. There used to be a big centre, staffed and equipped, to monitor and control all aircraft movements, but no more. Even if there were more commercial flights, there wouldn’t be the staff. Or the techs to maintain the radar.”

“Oh.” Bill glanced across at Candy, who was trembling. He reached out a hand to her. “Sweetie...”

She took his hand, and he could see her lip quivering. “Master...”

“It’s quite safe,” he told her, though he was nervous himself. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw that Vera and Etty were holding hands too, but Etty winked at him.

The motor roared, though the aircraft wasn’t moving. Bill noticed a slight change in the note. “Testing the ignition systems,” Joshua explained.

Then the motor roaring again, they were moving. Accelerating along the tarmac, then lifting – Candy’s grip on Bill’s hand approached pain level – voices on the intercom, ‘gear. Flaps’. Some soft thumps. The engine note softened, and Candy relaxed ... well, somewhat.

A mile above the countryside, the view finally fascinated Candy enough that she relaxed, but they were only at cruising altitude for about twenty minutes. When the engine note dropped, Candy grabbed hold of Bill’s hand again.

More incomprehensible words on the radio, the ground getting closer. More soft thumps. The aircraft tilted, straightened. Bill could see another overgrown airfield below, a single long runway clear across it. Two more turns, a few moments of terror for Candy, then a little squeak and rumble.

“Cheated death again,” joked Joshua’s friend, as Joshua guided the machine over to a minibus standing outside a hangar.

Standing next to the bus, a stout, elderly man with a bushy, white, beard and very little white hair on his head. Joshua shut the motor down. “I’ll do the shut-down check-list,” Jimmy said. “Go and deal with your friend.”

Joshua waved his passengers out, then walked over to the white-bearded man. A muttered conversation, then Joshua waved the others over.

“Deck, this is Bill Sanders, Candy, Etty and Vera. Bill, Ladies, this is Derek Ericson. Managed one of Dad’s factories before he retired.”

“‘Ow do?” He said.

“Pretty well, thanks,” Bill answered, sticking his hand out to be shaken. “Yourself?”

“Can’t complain.”

“Good of you to give us a lift.”

“No problem. Breaks the tedium.”

“Well, we’re grateful. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a bag of coffee with your name on it to show how much.”

“Well, now ... ah like the sound ‘a that.” He stepped over to the pile of bags. “Let’s load up. I expect you want to watch young Josh take off?”

“I think so.”

By the time all the bags were in the bus, Joshua and his friend had finished their walk-round and were climbing into the machine. They noticed that they’d exchanged seats. After a short pause – long enough for the check-list – the motor started and shortly after the aircraft taxied back to the runway. The run-up, then the aircraft accelerating along the tarmac, taking off. The wheels tucked away, and the machine, still climbing, turned onto the course for home.

“Well, Mister Sanders, shall we board?” The older man gestured at the vehicle. As the girls were getting in, he said, “Sanders. Bill Sanders. Two young girls. Were you involved in an attempted mugging a year or so ago? Three women, now...”

“Yes, we were. Etty had some martial arts training. Vera’s going to train as crew, so Etty can have some time off to have a baby.”

“Oh?”

“Yep. Decided it made sense to marry ‘em. That meant babies. So I’d need another crew for when Etty needed to stay on land.”

“Etty? Not the other one ... Candy?”

“Candy’s a bit young yet. Etty’s ready, and her family are looking forward to grandbabies.”

“Okay. Sorry to be nosy.”

“No problem.”

“It’s just, well, there’s been the odd ... incident. Joshua said you people can look after yourselves. That explains it. Goole docks, then?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.