Bill, Candy and Etty
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The crew of SB. Lady Betty are returning to Etty's home city at the request of her father. A familiarity with the other Devastation Diaries, especially 'Lady Betty' would be helpful but not essential.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie  

SB Lady Betty forged ahead through the North Sea towards the Humber Estuary, only her second visit since leaving with her current crew. With the fresh south-westerly, with all plain sail set, she was making an easy ten knots. Her skipper, Bill Sanders, sat on the raised deck next to the wheel; his Mate, Etty Hemmings, helming. He looked up at the young woman, bronzed, a little weathered from just over a year of working the old ship. He smiled to himself. He would never have believed he would be in a more-or-less permanent relationship with even one woman, let alone the two he had. Etty – Bernadette Hemmings according to her birth certificate – was Mate by default. Now twenty-one years old, legally a free woman (despite the collar she wore voluntarily) she was the epitome of a healthy young woman.

Another young woman – girl, really – emerged from the master cabin. She placed travel mugs on the deck before climbing out of the hatch. One, she handed to the helms-woman.

“Mister Mate – your latte,” with a smile.

“Thank you, TH.” TH was their joke – a third crew on board a sailing barge is called ‘third hand’. But in all honesty, there was no rank between them. Etty knew that Candy had a very special place in Bill’s heart and was just happy to have the place she did, both as crew and lover.

Candy knelt in front of Bill and proffered his mug – black coffee – in that submissive pose. She really was an Indentured Servant, with just under four years to go before reaching her majority and her automatic freedom. But Bill didn’t – never had – taken advantage of her vulnerability. Indeed, he’d rescued her from a dreadful situation and had treated her as an equal from the word go. Just for that, she’d have loved him, but there was a connection between them that went far further than gratitude.

“Thank you, AB,” he smiled, “Darling.” (AB is a traditional shorthand for ‘Able-Bodied Seaman’, indicating competence and reliability in managing a sailing vessel.)

She remained kneeling, head down. “Master.” While Etty usually addressed Bill as ‘Skipper’, Candy insisted on using ‘Master’, despite Bill’s frequently expressed wish for her to use his name.

“Get your drink and sit with me,” he said.

She did as she was told and he pulled her against himself. She, holding her mug in one hand, unsnapped the front of her overall and pulled his hand inside to cup her breast. His response, in addition to squeezing that delectable tit, was to lean over, kiss her head and breathe deeply of the scent of her hair. She sighed, and leaned in.

Bill – and Lady Betty – had had a very good year. They’d progressed from essential staples and other supplies to including delicacies; special cheeses and smoked continental sausage, for example. Most especially, coffee. The attempts to grow the plant in the foothills of the southern Alps had proven successful, and as the bushes matured the crop sold well. Lady Betty had a full half-tonne of coffee beans in her hold and that alone would bring a profit greater than all her other cargoes put together.

Perhaps of equal importance was the summons from William Hemmings, Etty’s father, inviting them to return urgently to the place of her birth. They’d do that after landing about a quarter of the cargo at Grimsby, and the rest at Goole.

Candy and Bill finished their drinks. Bill, though, continued to fondle Candy’s breast and she could see evidence that he was responding. She stretched up to murmur in his ear. “I love you, Master. But it’s my turn for a trick at the wheel, and it’s the Mate’s turn for your cock.”

The three of them often enjoyed three-way sex, but not at sea. There, the two women took turns, as both were now competent to stand a watch on their own. While Bill did, indeed, have a special place in his heart for the teenager, he’d also come to love Etty. He was very glad that the two had arrived at a ‘modus vivendi’ where they loved and respected each other and were almost as apt to pleasure each other as Bill.

They stood, and Candy stepped over next to her friend. “I relieve you, Mister Mate.”

“Thank you, TH.” Etty released the wheel for Candy to take over. “Give me a hand with something below, Skipper?”

“Sure thing, Mister Mate.” Bill followed Etty to the hatch and then down the ladder. By the time his feet touched the ceiling (that’s the floor in a Thames Barge) she was naked, her overall in a heap in the middle of the floor. “What can I help you with, Mate?”

She spread her arms. “Doesn’t this give you ideas, Skipper?”

He laughed. “Oh yes. Several. But what does my Mate require?”

“Lots of orgasms, and a large helping of Skipper’s cum.”

Candy watched the compass carefully, and left the wheel long enough to ease the mainsheet a tad. But she was smiling as she listened to the sounds of pleasure – masculine and feminine – drifting up out of the hatchway leading to the Master’s cabin. Her breasts, especially her nipples, tingled, and she could feel that her panties were wet, but her Master would pleasure her too, later.

Almost three hours into her trick, she could see the first signs of approaching Spurn Head, and was about to call Bill, but his head appeared at the hatch coaming before she could do so.

“Spurn Head is in sight, Master,” she informed him.

He placed a box and two mugs on the deck by the hatch. “Very good, AB. Do you need the toilet?”

“Yes, please, Master.”

He stepped up to her, brushed her lips in a gentle kiss. “Go on, then. Sandwiches and tea when you come back.”

She was tempted, having completed her comfort break, to go on deck naked. She loved to see Bill’s appreciation of her body and, indeed, loved the feel of the sun and wind on her. However, it was cool, and she had an hour to go on her watch. As it was, she sat on the deck, leaning against his leg, ate the sandwiches he’d brought up for her, and drank the herbal tea. Finished, she stood, took his left hand off the wheel and wrapped it around herself, then leaned in to his embrace. As always, she was warmed and comforted by his proximity.

“You should marry Etty, Master,” she murmured, quietly.

He heard her quite well, though. “She won’t marry me until you can, Candy. She loves you, too, you know.”

“I know. And I love her. Almost as much as I love you.”

Etty returned to the deck as they passed Spurn Head, and an hour later they entered Grimsby dock, where the cargo destined for there was unloaded and put away in secure storage. By that time they were, all three, ready for a meal and a rest. A nearby pub provided a solid meal and beer for Bill and Etty, shandy for Candy; suitably replete, they returned to Lady Betty.

Below in the Master’s cabin, Bill and Etty double-teamed Candy, who was barely conscious when Bill finally filled her pussy with cum. He stayed with her until she slept, then went on deck with Etty. They would each take a turn staying awake against the possibility of attempted theft of their valuable remaining cargo. The acquisition of Tasers for the deck watch reduced the possibility of one of them being injured.

“Why don’t you go and get a few hours, Mister Mate?” Bill suggested, “If I go second, Candy’ll wake up with me.”

“Aye Aye, Skipper. She’ll like that. Do you know what Dad wants?”

“No, not at all. All he said is he wanted us, all three of us, to visit. He’s expecting us sometime tomorrow night or the next day. He understands that we can’t really predict our schedule. I’ve got a few bags of coffee beans set aside to take with us.”

“What about Sherry?” Etty asked.

“I haven’t forgotten her. There’s a bag for her too.”

There was some activity visible about the dockside, despite the lack of artificial light, but no-one approached the old barge. Bill sat quietly, scanning the surroundings, sometimes gazing up at the stars, visible thanks to the minimal light pollution. A shooting star cut across the night sky. “I wish I could marry the girls now,” he thought.

The watch passed without incident, and Etty relieved him at two in the morning.

Before dawn, Bill woke and kissed Candy on the back of her head – she was spooned up in front of him and was holding his hand to her breast. “Wake up, Darling,” he murmured, “we need to be making tracks.”

She wriggled in his arms, rubbing her rear against his morning erection, and hummed in her throat.

“No, not now. Come on, wake up.”

“Aw, Master...”

He kissed the back of her head again and inhaled the scent of her, fondled her breast, and slid out of bed. Candy rolled out after him and wrapped both arms round his neck, writhing sinuously against him.

“Slave!” He almost never used that term, and certainly not as a reprimand. She released him and dropped to her knees, head down. “Candy, my love,” he went on, much more gently, “we need to be on our way, and we need to relieve Etty on watch.”

“Yes, Master. Sorry, Master.”

“Sort us out some coffee and breakfast, and I’ll start getting ready.”

Reluctantly, having relieved Etty so that she could get a couple of hours sleep, he decided that extricating Lady Betty from Grimsby dock needed the use of the diesel. The southerly wind which had sped them on their way north and which had necessitated the use of the engine in order to enter the dock, had backed northerly. He sighed and pressed the switch, hoping the noise – and smell – wouldn’t trouble Etty too much. Candy busied herself, letting go shore-lines, tossing them aboard, then jumping aboard with the last. She coiled them on the hatch cover as the vessel moved away from the quay.

Etty appeared on the deck, bearing sandwiches, which she placed on the steering-gear housing. “I thought you’d need the engine,” she smiled, “so I’ve cooked some sausages. I’ll bring coffee up shortly.”

“Well done, Mister Mate. Sorry about your sleep.”

“Not to worry. I’ll go below in a bit, once we’re sailing.”

She did, and was asleep as Lady Betty passed Hull. Bill gazed at the port and wondered – not for the first time – whether there was any mileage in using that port rather than Goole.

The passage to Goole took nearly ten hours. Having begun early, they were there in time to unload and see their cargo dispatched or safely in a secure warehouse. Bill then suggested a visit to Sherry Smythe for their supper. “We’ll let her have her bag of coffee beans,” he smiled, “and I expect she’ll treat three hard-working sailors to a filling, nutritious meal.”


Sherry did, in fact, feed them very well. As Bill ordered, he handed over a bag containing ten pounds of coffee beans. Sherry’s eyes widened as she took the bag and peered inside. “Bill! Girls! This ... I can’t...”

“Yes, you can. I was going to give you this anyway, but if I hadn’t the girls would have insisted. We’re going to be importing coffee regularly now the crop is established, so the price will drop eventually. This is in appreciation of your support and friendship.”

The older woman took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Thank you.”

So, they ate supper and made their way back to Lady Betty; one each side of Bill, he had an arm round each of them. But all were alert – once bitten, twice shy – they’d been attacked on their way back to the ship the first time they’d been together. Nothing untoward occurred, however, and back at the ship they retired to the master cabin to make love before sleeping. A daisy-chain in the somewhat cramped space of the main bed gave the girls three orgasms apiece before Candy mounted her Master’s cock and Etty his tongue. His ejaculation, powerful despite having come earlier in the day, triggered a fifth in Candy, who flopped on top of him; Etty got out of the way just in time and snuggled up next to them. They slept, satiated and content.

Bill woke at dawn, with Candy still sprawled on top of him and Etty’s back pressed against his side. One hand was held against the older girl’s left breast with both of hers.

He breathed in the scent of Candy’s hair, kissed her head, and turned to Etty to do the same; she sighed contentedly. Candy stirred, wriggled without opening her eyes. Bill’s morning wood found a home in her hot, wet, pussy.

Etty rolled over to face him, kissed him, then moved up and pushed a tit against his lips. He immediately sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

Candy didn’t move her hips much, but she’d learned a lot from Etty over the previous year and her pussy felt almost like a hand on Bill’s cock, though warmer, wetter ... altogether better, of course. He came.

“What a great way to wake up, darlings,” he said, kissing first Candy, then Etty. “Let’s wash each other before we go for breakfast, okay?”

“Okay!” The girls’ voices were almost, but not quite, synchronised. Candy headed for the head while Bill started to heat water. Etty stood behind him and rubbed her breasts against his back, her nipples hard, and erect.

He turned, and kissed her again. “I love you, Mister Mate.”

“I know! I love you too.”

Then Candy was there, and Etty dived for the head before Bill could move. Bill smiled, took Candy’s head between his hands gently, and dipped to kiss her. “I love you, darling AB.”

“Oh, Master! I love you so much!”

They couldn’t take that any further, as Bill dived for the head as soon as Etty emerged, but once they were all comfortable, and the water was hot, they began a very thorough wash – with Etty and Candy washing Bill, before he returned the favour.

Unsurprisingly, the result was that Bill had a very solid erection. After a brief whispered colloquy, Etty bent from the waist, offering her pussy for Bill’s relief. That, of course, necessitated another, less comprehensive wash.

Soon enough, they were packed and on their way to the station. The journey was tedious, slow and interrupted by frequent stops. Etty and Candy took turns to sit on Bill’s lap to snuggle while the other pressed close next to him. There was actually a buffet car on the train. Etty and Candy occupied their two seats, while Bill went to investigate. He bought sandwiches and bottled beer.

On return, however, there seemed to be a commotion involving his girls. A red-faced, corpulent man was shouting at Etty.

Bill tapped him on the shoulder. “Why are you abusing my Mate?”

The man swung round to be confronted by Bill – six foot two, solidly built, tanned and obviously very fit. “You? You’re responsible for these two cunts?”

“The one you’re assaulting is Bernadette Hemmings. She’s a free woman and Mate of Sailing Barge Lady Betty. I am the Skipper. The other young woman is Candace Stillson, who is subject to a Minor’s Indenture. I am, indeed, her Indenture holder. You have no right to abuse either of them.”

“That one...” pointing at Etty, “elbowed me in the nuts!”

“I’m sure you deserved it. However, if you really want to make an issue of it, you can go toe to toe with me, or her, for that matter. I’ll just inform you, though, she’s Black Belt standard, and a tougher fighter than me.”

The man was far from calming down. “What’s your name? I’ll file a complaint as soon as we get where we’re going!”

“Feel free. You might be interested to know, though, that Etty’s father is on the Midlands Committee, and we’re on our way to visit him.”

“You haven’t heard the last of this!”

“That’s up to you,” Bill was saying as the man backed away, “but you’d be advised to let it go. The Committee is very unhappy with the abuse of women.”

The man was soon out of sight in the crowded carriage. Etty got up to let Bill sit, then parked herself on his lap as he distributed sandwiches and bottles. “So, Mister Mate! What was that all about?”

“Man’s a pig. Wanted to order me out of my seat. Groped my tits! So I elbowed him in the nuts. Hard.”

“Good! Are you okay, though? Did he hurt you?”

“I think I might have bruises.”

Bill frowned. “I wish I’d known. I might not have let him walk away.”

Etty giggled. “Oh, Bill! I love you so much. But really, I can look after myself. But I’m hungry! What’d you get us?”

“Cheese,” he said. “Fish – smoked mackerel. Ham. Mild ale.”

“Goody! That’ll do nicely.”

They ate sandwiches, sharing so as to get a bit of everything.

Bill never knew quite how or why, but they were met at the station, a uniformed, substantial woman holding a printed sign, ‘Capt. Sanders and party’. However it came about, Bill was very happy for the convenience. They were escorted to a very shiny Rolls-Royce.

“Captain Sanders, I’m Sharon. I was told to suggest that if you were tired, to take you to your hotel. Committeeman Hemmings would be delighted to see you, but tomorrow morning would be fine.”

“Sharon, thank you. Please call me Bill, or Skipper, if you will. The hotel sounds like a perfectly wonderful idea.”

“Thank you, sir. I think Committeeman Hemmings would be happier if I maintained formality, but I do appreciate the offer, you understand.”

“Yes I do. The hotel, then.”

They dumped their dunnage in the hotel room. Bill was just wondering if it was too early to seek the dining-room for dinner, when he realised his ‘girls’ were disrobing.

“Get with the programme, Skipper,” Etty laughed. “It’s Candy’s turn for your cock and mine for her tongue.”

It’s amazing how quickly Bill could undress. Of course, rapid dressing and undressing is a useful skill for a seaman. When the last item hit the floor, he was wrapped up by two, slim, athletic girls. Firm breasts, Etty’s a little larger than Candy’s, pressed against his side, and were rubbed from side to side. A small hand, slightly calloused from handling lines, gripped his suddenly hard cock, and another, from the other side, gently cradled his balls. His hands, his arms wrapped, a girl each side, pushed between his chest and a girl in order to fondle a breast. Four nipples were as hard as his cock – two of them trying to pierce his hands, and two trying to scratch his chest.

“I’m first this time,” Candy announced, and pulled away. Stepped over to a bed and bent over it. When Bill sank his cock into the offered pussy, Etty got on the bed, positioned so Candy could lick her pussy. Bill couldn’t hold out for long, but Candy didn’t mind at all; she loved having her master’s cum in her pussy. Besides, when Bill withdrew, a general changing of places had Etty licking the cum out of her, while she cleaned Bill’s cock.

A few minutes of that and Bill was hard again. However, they were all so tired that while they lay together on their sides, with Bill in Etty and Candy snuggled up behind him, they all slept before he could come again. As they slept, they gradually adopted a more usual three-way sleeping conformation, with Candy spread on top of Bill, and Etty pressed against his side. None of them woke for over nine hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.