Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Dominoes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Dominoes - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My business week was filled with a lot of time out of the office. I’d gotten approval from two different planning boards to re-plat two different large parcels of land I’d bought at basically fire sales. One was on the north end of Marin County north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge, and the other in the middle of Santa Clara County on the way towards the ranch in Paicines. Given traffic it was taking two hours or more to drive between the two of them.

I met with two general contractors to get them started putting in the roads and utilities for each parcel. The smarter of the two also brought a landscape architect with him to talk about how to grade and replant the northern parcel to create an aesthetically pleasant ambiance for each of the large lots even as they were being created. Over the next two years after the roads were completed and utility runs to the lots established, I hoped to sell off the lots and make a shitload of money.

I spent a good part of Friday slogging through the acreage in the Santa Clara land as I followed a surveyor around with bundles of different colored stakes and a heavy mallet to drive them into the ground.

After we were through I just drove down to the ranch. It was only a half-hour from the land. Maybe I’d actually get to use the ranch mid-week instead of only on weekends. Mindy and Margo knew my plans so were coming down that afternoon.

Mindy was in the final stages of completing the sale of her chain of Mindy’s stores to Phil and Bill. Their offer had been fair and actually a little generous. They’d have the decision as to whether to retain the brand name or turn them into Morrissey’s stores like the others in their chain.

The ranch was devoid of people when I got there. I showered and got some hors d’oeuvres ready for when my wives arrived. A check of my Find Friends app showed me that they were almost at the ranch. I knew Margo had run some errands earlier in the day. She’d giggled at me and just said they were ‘personal’.

When the girls arrived I helped them carry in their bags and some glassware Mindy wanted for the kitchen. I poured everyone some of our Chardonnay from Napa Valley and we walked out to the patio. Margo lagged behind and that puzzled me. I saw her use a funnel to pour her glass of wine back into the bottle. She got bottled water out of the refrigerator and then joined us.

After we sat I noted that Margo was on the edge of her seat and looking very nervous. I asked, “What’s up, honey?”

Her eyes got all glassy. She said in a near whisper, “I have something to tell you. I hope it’ll be all right. I’m pregnant.”

I was dumbfounded and temporarily speechless. I sat and stared at my young wife – my wife by choice. She was Mindy’s wife, too. I looked at Mindy and she was studying me. I had the thought that this was the most important test I’d ever take in my life.

The next eighteen years or so flashed before my eyes. I babbled some incoherent syllables as my entire brain rebooted just like an old computer.

I finally blurted out, “With a baby?”

After about ten seconds of silence both Mindy and Margo burst out laughing. Margo said, “Yes, with a baby; that’s what usually happens when a human gets pregnant.”

I went around the counter and hugged Margo. “I’m so glad. Do I have to treat you different from now on, or what?” I was getting my head around what she just said.

“For right now, just no alcohol. I’m a teetotaler for a year or so assuming I breast feed for a long time.”

I kissed Margo and hugged her. “I’m so glad. Don’t take this the wrong way, but am I the father or don’t we know?”

“You’re the father unless something highly improbable happened. When I went off the pill I confined any creampies to you. Other men were in there, but they didn’t cum inside me. That doesn’t mean some other little bugger of a spermy swimmer from one of the other men didn’t get out of them and into me, only that the men didn’t leave a billion of them to do the job. You, on the other hand, flooded me with swimmers as you always do time and again.”

I just nodded. I tried to think whether it made that much of a difference. We’d adopted a lifestyle that carried risks such as this.

I turned to Mindy, “Did you know about this?”

Mindy grinned, “Not until her urine test with an SPT test a couple of days ago, and that got confirmed by her OB/GYN today.”

Margo said, “It’s too early to tell the sex or anything other than everything seems to be attached solidly and in the right place for a healthy baby.” She paused and added, “I owe you an apology for not telling you that I wanted to do this. I didn’t think it would happen so fast. I guess I’m really fertile.”

I grinned, “You’re forgiven. This is good news. I guess I’m ready to be a daddy.”

Mindy added to the mix, “Just so you know, I’m going to stop my pills at the end of this cycle. Now that I don’t have the clothing business to worry about, maybe I’ll go into the business of motherhood for a while. My clock has been kind of ticking anyway.”

We’d talked about the ramifications of having a baby or two in our family, how our dynamic as a threesome would change over the next couple of years. We also talked about needing to set up nurseries at the ranch and condo, and the various ‘baby furniture’ we’d need to get.

Margo insisted, “I’m only about eight weeks pregnant, so please don’t start to do all of this stuff for a while. I want to try to preserve the status quo, at least for a couple more months.”

I asked, “What about sex?”

Margo grinned, “Here in the kitchen or do you want to go to the patio or bedroom?”

I shook my head, “I think you just answered my question.”

As we were putting away the dinner dishes Kent and Heather arrived in his Corvette. We heard the driveway chimes and I quickly used my phone to see which of our friends were in the vicinity. The three of us were at the front door to greet them as they arrived.

Heather got out of the car nearest the door. She held her left arm up with her hand extended to show the fingers. On her ring finger resided a large sparkling diamond.

Mindy screamed, “WHAT’D YOU DO? YOU TWO! THIS IS GREAT!” She ran down the front stairs two at a time to hug one of her best friends.

Kent looked at me and grinned. “What can I say, I’m in love. I never saw myself getting married but the more time I spent with Heather the more I realized that I wanted to be with her the rest of my life. She confessed to feeling the same way. Bingo, we’re engaged. We have lots of details to work out; this change is only two days old.”

Margo and Mindy clustered around Heather and gawked at the ring, and then got the details about how Kent had proposed to her. Every one of them squealed with little barnyard sounds every few seconds as elements of the proposal story got revealed by a very excited Heather.

I asked Kent as I helped carry one of their go-bags into the house, “So, does this mean you two are going to stop being playful?” My tone of voice made it clear that I was referring to the sex we’d all enjoyed with each other.

Kent shrugged, “Not on my account. Heather and I talked about it, and neither of us wants to change the dynamic. We love each other, will be putting each other first in a priority, and will be a team, but we still want to indulge in our hedonistic lifestyle with you and everybody else in our clique. We’ll be just like you and Mindy, and Kyle and Jessica.”

Heather came up to me and gave me a kiss right in front of her new fiancé. “I heard your question to my fiancé, and yes, I still need some of your brand of loving. We are not cutting ourselves off from our friends. Kent and I will be as loving and playful as ever.”

Kent grinned, “See what I mean? I hope you’re up for Heather tonight. She talked about you on the drive down here from Palo Alto. If we hadn’t just gotten engaged I’d be jealous. To tell you the truth, I’m looking forward to being with each of your wives.” He smiled sheepishly.

I hugged Heather to my body and teased, “Then let the loving begin.”

I dimmed the lights in the living room, declared the room the loving room, and Kent and I started to romance each other’s wives. I had Heather’s clothes just about gone when the driveway chime went off. It was nine-thirty at night so I correctly guessed that it was one of the remaining friends in our ‘come any time’ circle.

I kept my black boxer shorts on went to the front door. A very naked Heather accompanied me.

‘One’ of our friends turned out to be ‘Two’ of our friends. There were new two cars in the turnaround in front of the house. Doug and Beth were hugging each other hello as I came down the steps barefoot.

“We were just getting started with our ... games when you arrived.”

Beth lit up like a Christmas tree, “Oh, goodie. I’m so horny I could burst. I’ve been thinking about this weekend all week and been wet the whole time.”

Doug teased as he got something from the back of his car, “Don’t you have toys for that situation?”

“Inadequate,” she insisted. “Besides, I wish you’d just come over and make me cum.”

Doug looked surprised, “I’ve been remiss all week. I shall mend my errant ways, my fair maiden.”

“Come in, you two. You’re starting to sound like Shakespeare.”

Heather latched onto Doug’s arm after a welcome kiss. He was most intrigued by her naked body, although he’d seen it many times before and made love to her. I noted that Heather didn’t want to interrupt the moment by announcing her engagement so left her announcement to her.

Inside the living room Kent was balls deep inside Margo as Mindy rode his face. Happy sounds and aromas from the three of them had started to fill the room.

I gently pulled on the collar of Beth’s sport shirt and she gave me a smile and held her hands over her head. I pulled the shirt up and off of her body. She’d skipped wearing a bra; her jugs bounced free as the shirt left her body in one fell swoop.

Beth pressed her body against me and rubbed her boobs across my chest. “You feel good,” she told me. We kissed warmly and lovingly.

“You, too.” I glanced over and Heather and Doug were wrapped up in each other, thus, I didn’t feel I was abandoning Heather for the next hot body that came along. I sucked on Beth’s breasts as I undid the belt to her Bermuda shorts, and consequently peeled them down her legs. She had on bikini underwear, and those went quickly, too, tossed onto a nearby chair right along with my boxers and the rest of her clothes.

The living room at the ranch was arranged with three long white sofas in a ‘U’ pattern with the open end towards a gas fireplace. In the middle of the grouping was a large coffee table that was very sturdy as well as decorative. Each sofa had a long table behind it the same height as the back of the sofa.

Kent moved around to ensure he was balls deep inside my newly pregnant wife. Of course, he didn’t know that piece of information just yet. Mindy was sitting on the back of the sofa, leaning back on the nearby table in just the right way so Kent could eat out her pussy as he plowed into Margo missionary style. He was moving slowly, but I happened to know that was exactly how Margo liked it.

Doug and Heather captured the sofa at the bottom of the ‘U’ and stretched out together as they started to make out. They were both naked and fondling each other’s genitalia as they got started. I could see that Doug had already risen to his full potential in Heather’s hands.

I moved right in and started to eat out Beth on the remaining sofa. I have a memory for taste sensations, and I recalled the exceptionally pleasant aroma and taste of her from our prior couplings. I delighted in applying mouth and tongue to her wet slit and clitoris to the hot redhead. She had been right with her comments as she arrived; she had indeed been thinking about sex for some time. We were laying the whole length of the sofa so my face could be between Beth’s legs.

Beth said, “I told you I’d been thinking about sex ... with you. You can see how wet I am. You turn me on.”

I rose up slightly, “I can ‘feel’ how wet you are and you ‘taste’ wonderful. I love eating you – always have.”

“The feeling is mutual. You’re an expert at cunnilingus. Oh ... fuck ... right there!” Beth’s whole body pushed into my face as she had a small orgasm. I knew because she got wetter, even drippy with her girl juices.

We made love after a few more minutes of me pleasuring Beth. The occasion was rewarding because she was so demonstrative with her orgasms and her whispers of encouraging dirty talk to me. Eventually, I filled her body with an abundant supply of my white jizz, to the point it made her even drippier than she’d made herself in her horniness.

We all lay around for a few minutes regaining our coherence and ability to function.

“I suggest a swim in the pool. The pool heater has been on so the water temperature should be pretty good for everyone.”

We all went out into the cool night air and quickly got under water. There were a few reconfigurations of couples. In the process, Heather told Beth about the engagement. More female squeals of joy followed and even Doug appreciated what our friends had done.

Margo came by me and asked in a whisper, “May I tell the others?”

I kissed her and nodded. “It’s your news to share. I’m here to support you.”

Margo drifted through the water over to where the other women had clustered. I heard her announce, “I also have some news.”

The squeals of joy started on that flimsy excuse for an announcement. I guess ‘having some news’ from a ‘married’ woman could only be interpreted one way given the surrounding situation. Margo did manage to say loudly, “Yes, I’m pregnant.” The whole place went wild with the news. Margo was hugged and kissed wildly by the other women, and then by Kent and Doug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.