Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 16: Retribution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Retribution - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The chimes went off in the ranch’s foyer. Whenever somebody had driven more than a hundred feet inside the main gate they went off. The nice thing about that is that it gave those at the house about a five-minute warning before someone would come through the front door from the nicely bricked turnaround in front of the house. There were no cars showing that night; I’d put my large Mercedes in the garage when I arrived in mid-afternoon with Blake, Kim, and Connie.

Mindy surreptitiously sent me an alerting text about six o’clock letting me know that they were gathering at her San Jose store so they could leave their cars in a safe parking lot and take one car to the ranch. ‘They’ consisted of Mindy and Margo, in on the prank, and Phil and Bill – husbands to Kim and Connie, not in on the prank against them.

I’d played the consummate host for a couple of hours since early afternoon as the others followed me around to see the ranch. Kim and Connie declared they’d never been to such a gorgeous place. I shared with them what I’d bought the place for and they were astounded that something this large and majestic would be so inexpensive.

I explained as we were walking back from the stables about buying homes that had defaulted on their county tax bills. Each county had different rules for what they sold the places for if the liens hadn’t been cleared in a certain amount of time. Some were happy to just zero out the debt on the county books. Others, such as mine, extracted a modest price based on the assessor’s value of the property. The assessments were always very low compared to actual value. I paid just under five million for five thousand acres of mostly grazing land, the stables, and a seven thousand square foot modern house with every convenience that could be thought of.

After the tour of the land, stables, and house I suggested some swimming since the weather was sterling. They agreed, so Blake and I immediately started to remove our clothing right where we stood on the patio. We were both naked in less than sixty seconds.

Kim and Connie were agog but smiling. I explained, “We skinny-dip when no one is around but friends. I think we’re all friends, no?”

The two women nodded slowly, giggled, and then removed their clothes. One set of descriptors fit both women. They were robust, even Rubenesque, but generously curvy in all the right places. Both had beautiful voluptuous breasts that swayed with every motion they made once released from their highly engineered bras. They both had broad hips and slightly muscular thighs. Surprisingly, neither woman had a paunch. I thought they were both sexy and told them so.

Kim came over to me and pulled me into a hug. “If we’re going to be fucking when our husbands get here, I need a couple of practice sessions beforehand.” We entered into a major make out session as our naked and aroused bodies rubbed together. I could feel Kim’s nipples scraping around my chest adding with every second to my hardness.

I led her over to a chaise on the patio, and we lay down next to each other. Our bodies went back into full contact, only this time Kim’s hand was between us holding and stroking my iron shaft.

Kim said, “Since our lunch and follow-up meeting to be sure we were still all right with what you suggested, I have been one pile of the lustiest and dirtiest fantasies I’ve ever had. Connie and I talked and further fueled each other’s expectations for today and tonight. I don’t need any foreplay, just fuck me.”

I kissed her tenderly, “I like you. I don’t fuck; I make love. This’ll be fun.”

We did make love. We had a long and slow session as I ravaged her body with my cock, even teasing her about anal sex and taking her through my top ten favorites of the Kama Sutra. Eventually, by mutual consent, I filled her snug hot pussy with a heavy dose of my man cum. Unless I miss read her signals, I thought Kim had enjoyed about four whopper orgasms and our whole session immensely. She was hanging onto me as we finished as we both rode out the end of our climaxes. She’d earlier told me she wasn’t religious, but she sure said ‘Oh, God’ a lot.

I glanced over at Blake and Connie. They’d finished in a much shorter time than we did, so had been watching us as Blake had remained buried in a wet and warm place.

I went down on Kim, sucking up my cum and more of her juices from her body as she writhed and twisted on my tongue and fingers. “My God, you are ... spectacular. I’ve never had a man do that.”

I pointed. Blake was doing the same to Connie, only making more slurping noises about his indelicate acts. Connie was also amazed and urging him on with some great dirty talk.

We all went into the pool and swam around in the late afternoon warmth. After we got out of the pool to air dry, Connie came and gave me a kiss. She just said, “My turn.” I noted that Kim was in an embrace with Blake. I liked women that planned ahead and even took the initiative when they wanted something.

We had a second round with the two women, this time with the change of partners the women had instigated. I cleaned up Connie and then we led the parade back into the pool to wash off some of our other fluids from our exertions.

We remained naked but went into the house. I got us all some wine from Napa Valley that a colleague had recommended. It was superb. I also put together a fruit plate and some cheese and such to tide us over until our late supper after the others arrived.

I used an app on my phone to check on traffic. For a Friday, it was especially bad. As it turned out what should have taken less than ninety minutes took closer to two hours. The driveway chimes went off just before eight o’clock. The four of us got in position and actually started fucking our original partners again.

I had Kim sitting on a sideboard in the living room, quite near the front door. The angle from the door would fully reveal my deep penetration of Phil’s wife as my cock sawed into her pussy and she clung to me. I had one of her engorged breasts in my hand, and my lips were locked on hers. With no effort on my part her nipples were harder than small rocks atop her large and darkened areolas. She was aroused.

Blake and Connie had taken up position on a nearby sofa. We’d moved the sofa so anybody on it would be clearly visible from the front door. Connie was facing the door and riding Blake’s swollen shaft in a reverse cowgirl with great lust and ardor. From the door, anybody could easily see his cock pistoning into her pussy as she spread her labia to encourage his cock’s penetration of her cunt. Her breasts were swaying all over the place in some strange asynchronous rhythm to her bounces on his steely shaft.

The front door opened and I heard Mindy say from the driveway, “Just set the bags inside the door and I’ll show you where to put them in a minute.”

I thought, ‘Good girl. She was having the men come into the house first.’

Bill actually came in first carrying two relatively small suitcases. He was about ten feet inside the door when he looked around the room and froze in position. I think he’d seen what was going on but took another step or two as he processed his incredulity at the scene. His mouth suddenly went slack. The bags he carried dropped to the floor.

Phil was close behind him with two more bags. He looked about, saw Connie and Blake, and then Kim and me, and loudly said, “WHAT THE FUCK!”

Mindy and Margo came in behind the guys. I said in a peeved voice to Mindy, as rehearsed, “I thought you and Margo were going off for a ‘girls’ weekend’. You made it sound like you were going to some spa north of the city.”

Mindy countered, “I thought you were going to work on real estate deals all weekend and maybe hang out both nights with your buddies. I sure didn’t expect YOU here, especially with some of your chippies.”

Our interchange gave the solid impression that I was cheating on Mindy with Blake and the two women, and that Mindy and Margo had also decided on a cheating weekend with the guys who’d offered to buy Mindy’s business.

Bill finally found his vocal chords, “CONNIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“Hi Darling. I am having one of the best, if not the best, fuck of my life. We’ve been doing this ALL afternoon. Blake is a marvelous fuck and so is Luke. We swapped.”

“You ... you ... you fucked both of them?” There was shock in his tone.

“Only this afternoon. This is such a beautiful place, I got inspired. Wait until you see it in the daytime. We all fucked outside on the patio all afternoon. God, both men gave me the best fucks of my life ... except maybe for you, dear.” I almost burst out laughing at her equivocation and weak add-on to salve her husband.

Phil had come over near me, “WILL YOU STOP FUCKING MY WIFE?”

This was my cue. “Why? You didn’t think it was necessary to stop fucking mine ten days ago.”

I did stop sawing my cock back and forth into Kim’s sodden pussy, but I also didn’t pull out. I did lower her leg that I had over my shoulder to heighten the viewing angle of our fuck to the front door – having her leg up tilted her body just enough to show my ravaging cock sliding into her pussy. She slid off of the sideboard and I helped her stand. She kissed my cheek and held onto my naked body in preference to going to him. Phil was only a few feet away. I had him beat in physical shape and had two inches on him in another critical department. If he took a swing at me, he’d regret it.

Kim toyed with him, “Honey, don’t be upset. We were just having some fun ... I guess like you did fucking this nice man’s wife, which, by the way, he didn’t particularly like. Get out of your clothes. There’s a great patio and pool just on the other side of those windows.” She pointed out the back of the house. The lights from the pool were on now.

Phil put his head back and yelled, “FUCK!” He was superbly frustrated for some reason and decided that scream therapy might work for him.

Bill suddenly got a smile on his face and even started to chuckle. Connie was still moving slowly atop Blake’s august cock and looking at her husband only a few feet away. She’d taken to using long and slow strokes to show Blake’s girth and length to her husband. Every detail was visible given the way they were positioned.

Bill started to laugh.

Phil got incensed and turned to Bill, “What the fuck are YOU laughing at?”

Bill said with a grin, “This is all a set up. We’ve been had ... kind of. Mr. Luke Penner was very pissed with us for fucking Mindy two weeks ago ... without any preliminaries. This is his revenge.”

I grinned at Bill, made a pretend gun with my fingers, fired it at him, and said, “Bulls eye, Bonzo.”

Bill laughed harder. He said, “Very well executed.”

Phil was doing a “Huh?” routine so Bill moved closer to him and explained in a couple of more sentences.

I said to Phil, “How do you feel? What did you feel when you found me fucking your wife as you came into my home?”

Phil shook his head in disbelief at the last two minutes. He also checked out my equipment; I’ve never been ashamed of what God dealt me in her infinite wisdom.

He admitted, “A lot of very negative and very bad things about you, Kim, that guy, and even Connie. I’m sorry. It all just washed over me. I knew you’d been pissed at us for seducing Mindy, but I didn’t think there’d be any retribution and certainly not like this.”

I teased as Kim came up to my side, put her arm around me. She pushed one of her sexy breasts against my pecs. I said, “But you have an open marriage? At least, that’s what you told Mindy to convince her to have sex with you two wankers. I decided to take advantage of that openness just the way you did.”

Bill explained, “When I saw Connie with ... him ... I thought we were over. I kind of saw my whole marriage and life as I know it explode in front of my eyes. The big question was why? And then I started to think of the hundred coincidences that led me to the place I was standing when I saw her fucking your friend with that smile on her face.

“I saw the coincidences all lined up: the excuse by Mindy and Margo about having a ‘free’ weekend’ and then Mindy also having the convenience of being able to use this place as a secret love nest for the weekend; my wife telling me she was heading out with friends for two days and evenings and that I needed to fend for myself for meals and entertainment all weekend because she’d be gone; and then I heard from Phil that Kim had told him about the same thing. I thought some great plans were coming together because the gods were smiling on us. We were footloose and fancy free, and the idea of slipping away for a little rendezvous that would obviously be blatantly sexual lured me right in. I took every bit of the bait. Now I see, it was all too pat – too contrived.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.