Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Naughty Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Naughty Wife - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I had a closing on some land in South San Jose, but the lawyer’s office was in San Francisco and the meeting started at four-thirty. I’d taken Margo with me since she’d set up part of the financing with Bank of San Francisco. I also knew we were doomed on the trip back to Menlo Park to sit for an extra hour in traffic on every major artery heading south out of the city. I’d already texted Mindy about our likely tardiness.

Margo and I stopped at a fast-food place and got what passed for dinner after the meeting ended. I was happy about the deal, but didn’t want to face that much traffic on the way home.

The land had been a great deal, I thought. The bank had repossessed the property from an under-leveraged developer who had delusions of grandeur about getting bank financing for a condo complex when he extended himself to buy the land. His credit rating had long-before plummeted to about 392. Mine was 835 by the way. Without financing the land was worthless. Another few houses he’d been working on spec didn’t sell and he bottomed-out, turned everything over to the banks, and fell on his sword.

I got the one hundred acre tract free and clear for two million, complete with title insurance. It was worth three times that. Margo had made sure the title was good beforehand in any case. I’d re-plat the land, get the city and county permits to build, and put up a much different condo than the cheapie that had been previously planned for the land. I happened to believe in putting up ‘green buildings’ and also in providing nearby ‘green space’ for the residents and nearby community to enjoy. All the approval boards loved me. So did my customers who were looking for those things.

In any case, it was eight o’clock by the time we slogged our way home. I put the Jaguar in my garage, and Margo and I walked around to the front of the house to go in the front door rather that the slightly more convoluted way to use the back door from the garage.

I could hear the passion through the door before I had the key out of my pocket. Margo heard it, too. She said, “I think Mindy has some friends over.”

I whispered, “Let’s be very quiet and see what she’s doing.” I figured Blake or one of our friends was over and had gotten romantic with our wife.

I carefully and noiselessly slipped the key in the lock and slow turned until the latch released. I pushed the door open about an inch and peered inside. Margo had come underneath me and looked into the living room from below me. I still hadn’t put up a partition to block someone at the front door from seeing into practically the whole downstairs.

Three naked people were clustered together on the white sofa in the living room – Mindy and two guys in their mid-thirties that I didn’t recognize. Guy 1 stood tall and was obviously buff, even to the extent of displaying some upper body muscles that in my book made his ripped. He had light brown hair. Guy 2 was a little shorter and squatter, but still not slovenly or out of shape. He had black hair and also sported a small earring on his left lobe.

Guy 1 had his cock buried in Mindy’s pussy as she lay on her back on the sofa. He had an aggressive rhythm going in and out of her body as he held onto her hips to guide her on and off of what seemed to be a good-size cock. Mindy’s legs were flailing around in the air next to his body, and she was making little happy mewling sounds.

Guy 2 had his more normal size appendage in Mindy’s mouth. Mindy had an aggressive rhythm going back and forth on his cock, taking every morsel of the shaft into her mouth and probably down her throat. Those motions were synced with the strokes Guy 1 was making into her nude body.

Margo gasped out in a whisper only I could hear, “Cool.”

I tapped her on the shoulder and we backed away from the crack in the door. I whispered to her in a neutral tone, “Did you know she was planning this? Do you know the guys?”

“No, to both questions. I figured she’d be home at the usual time. She told me she’d get Chinese for us to eat. That’s all I knew about her plans.”

We peeked back in the door allowing the door to open slightly wider so we could see better. Mindy extolled the virtues of both men. “I LOVE sucking on your cock, Bill. And Phil, you cock feels divine. You can drive a little harder into me. I love your fucking love pole.” She squealed a little as Phil drove into her body significantly harder than he had been but then she latched back onto the other man’s cock and munched on it with more ardor.

After a couple of minutes, Phil apparently was getting a little close and pulled his wet wick from inside my wife of six months. From the condition of the front of his body I could tell that Mindy had squirted and covered him in her ejaculate. He must be quite enjoyable for her.

Bill immediately replaced Phil and assumed the same position – his cock vigorously pumping back and forth inside Mindy. Their bodies were slapping together and the sound carried out to us peering in from the stoop through the barely open front door. Phil took up Bill’s position and Mindy went to work on his balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth in a really sexy demonstration of lust and arousal. A few minutes later, he allowed her to take his shaft into her mouth and go at it again.

Bill gave a warning, “I’m gonna cum any second, Mindy; where do you want it this time?”

She almost screamed, “Inside or outside, your choice. Anywhere that pleases you.”

Bill made ten extra large thrusts into my wife’s pussy, no doubt spraying her insides with a copious amount of his white man seed. I knew that would make her happy; she liked to be drippy after sex; that is unless somebody else brought her to another orgasm or three by cleaning her pussy up with some oral sex.

Phil yanked his cock from Mindy’s mouth and almost pushed Bill out of the way in order to sink his cock back into Mindy’s drippy pussy. He was eager to repeat what Bill had just done and two minutes later that’s exactly what he did, belting out a bellow as he came inside Mindy. “WHAT A GREAT FUCK!”

Mindy had an orgasm right along with Phil just as she had with Bill. I wondered whom these dudes were and how she’d happened to end up with them in our living room dishing out a huge ration of sex to each other. She knew that Margo and I would be home at any moment.

I felt shocked and a violated over her lusty performance. I’d never known Mindy to be that impulsive about sex with strangers, yet that’s what this appeared to be. Margo and I had been watching for over fifteen minutes. I was surprised that no one else in the building had said something to us; we were kind of obvious peeking in our front door. I guess the dog walkers weren’t ready to walk their pets that early in the evening.

I tapped Margo and Indicated that I was ready to go in. The orgasms were over, at least it appeared that way. Both men had pulled away from Mindy slightly and were regrouping.

I pushed the door open and we walked in. I set my briefcase beside the door, purposely making a little noise.

“Good evening, Mindy. Gentlemen. Having fun at our expense, I presume.” My voice dripped with sarcasm.

The two guys made a lunge for their pants that had been hastily shed and lay in two piles on the floor with Mindy’s dress, shoes, and under garments. I heard a couple of ‘Oh, shits’ from the two men.

Mindy hopped up from the sofa and came over to give Margo and me a welcome home kiss. “Hi. I thought you’d be home earlier. I couldn’t wait, so I seduced these two nice men who I asked to come home with me.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Where did you meet them?”

“Work.”

“I thought only women came into your stores?” I said dryly.

“Errr ... they do. They came in for a special reason, and that’s why I asked them to follow me home.”

“And that reason is?”

“They want to buy me out, but I need your advice and help. This all came as a surprise. They already have another small chain of clothing boutiques. They seem genuine.”

“I bet.” My curt sarcasm finally started to register on my wife.

I glanced over at the two men who were still getting dressed as fast as they could. I think they both hoped I wouldn’t kick them in the balls while they had a shirt over their head. I thought of it.

Mindy showed no inclination to put anything on, but I think she realized we were all dressed or about to be, so she picked up her dress from the back of a chair and let it drop over her head. I noticed the cum starting to run down her legs or dripping on the marble flooring.

Mindy pulled me more into the room. “Luke, these two guys are Bill Peters and Phil Baldwin. They own that chain of stores named Morrissey’s.”

I cautiously nodded at them as they finished up dressing. “Howdy,” I said in a very even and slightly threatening tone. My displeasure with them clearly showed. I wanted to sound menacing.

Phil came over but wisely didn’t put his hand out to shake. He said, “We did NOT expect what just happened to happen. We want to buy Mindy’s stores and add them to our chain. We started talking and ... things started happening.”

“I can imagine.” I shot Mindy a glance and she was weakly smiling. “Go on,” I said.

“Well, we kind of parked our negotiations. Bill is my partner and our wives are also in our business.”

“Who’s Morrissey?”

Bill had come over. He said, “Nobody, now. We bought a four-store chain about eight years ago from Randall Morrissey. He was so well known and branded that we left the name alone. Since them we’ve bought another small chain of clothing stores each year and added them to our chain. Mindy’s stores, with her name, caught our attention because of their location and the steady clientele she has. We came into to one of them to look for her and got referred to another store, found her there this afternoon, and suggested we talk.”

I said dryly, “It didn’t look like there was much talking going on. Why didn’t you talk at her store?”

Mindy realized with my tone that I was very unhappy with her and with the men. She apologetically said, “That was my fault. I was turned on by the whole idea, but I didn’t want to talk about selling the stores in front of my staff and customers. I brought them back here.”

“And how long had you all been fucking?”

Mindy flatly stated, “A couple of hours. What I guess you saw the end of was our second round.”

I hummed in response, “Hmmmmm.”

Bill thrust two business cards at me. He put his hand forward to shake hands. I took the cards and ignored his handshake. He looked somewhat worried.

Mindy said, “I told them I’d never sold anything like this, but that you had. I also told them that you wouldn’t mind us having a friendly meeting as a mutual goodwill gesture. Once we were seated and talking, things kind of started to happen. I wanted to promote goodwill regarding our deal.”

I’d purposely been focusing on the men. I believed that they’d somehow initiated the romancing of Mindy after they got her seated between then on the sofa. She was easy seduced that way with little touches and the right words – highly susceptible.

I laughed derisively at my wife. I think she thought the goodwill ran in both directions. I thought that maybe she got taken advantage of.

Phil started to explain the Morrissey chain of stores, but I held my hand up. “Gentlemen, I have a bad headache from what happened here. I need a stiff drink before I soak up anything such as another business deal ... or even begin to think about how I will ultimately respond to the two of you fucking my wife.”

I turned to Mindy, “Are you and your ... friends ... through?”

“Yes,” she nodded firmly. “We are until I can go over some numbers with you.”

I turned without saying anything further and headed towards the kitchen. I heard Mindy ask the two men to sit and wait a minute, and then she followed me. She tried to kiss me and I tried to ignore the aroma of cum on her breath and avoided her lips. Margo got a kiss, but remained strangely quiet. My attitude was not the best. I was feeling violated. This was inconsistent with our usual behavior and our discussions about having an open marriage, I knew; but what I’d found when I opened the front door bothered me greatly.

Mindy whispered, “They offered me two million dollars plus the wholesale value of the inventory we own.”

“I didn’t know you wanted to sell,” I said dryly as I poured Margo and me each a glass of stoppered wine from the refrigerator.

“I didn’t either, but that’s a great offer – I think. I could either work for them or do something else with it. They willing to give me options. Do you care?”

“I want you to be happy. If you work for them, does that include fucking them routinely? Would there be a non-compete if you leave?”

“Are you jealous?” Mindy suddenly looked surprised.

I thought a moment, “Yeah, kind of. Mindy, I love you. I’m invested in ‘us’ and I don’t want to lose that. I come home and find two strangers balls deep inside you ... for their second round. I’m struggling with what an open marriage means to us and how you decided to launch into two new sexual relationships with those men.”

Margo added, “I second what Luke said. I love you, Mindy. You usually don’t do anything stupid. I think you were doing something really stupid with those guys, plus you knew we’d be home any minute to ‘catch’ you.”

Mindy sounded contrite, “Oh, wow! I fucked up, didn’t I? We’ve been so open and free with our friends, and then these guys were so nice. I just wanted some new cock. I told you I was fundamentally a slut, and now you know for sure. I’m sorry. Can I do anything to make it right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.