Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Marriage Bait

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Marriage Bait - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“My butt still hurts”

The group of us sitting in the ranch’s living room laughed.

Taylor instructed, “All things in moderation, my dear.”

Kat was standing and rubbing her glutes with both hands and obviously flexing her Kegel muscles, “But you were doing it.”

“I was, but not as energetically as you were, plus I’ve had anal sex many times before. That was your first time. You needed to be a little kinder to yourself, plus Mitch isn’t the smallest man alive. He did try to take his time with you but you got enthusiastic.”

Kat again rubbed her backside, “Yeah, I noticed after we were through. I did have several orgasms from that, though. I didn’t know anal sex could do that for a girl.”

Mindy appeared and presented Kat with some Tylenol and a glass of water. Kat drank it down.

I asked Kat, “Did you mind being DPed during your solo anal experience?”

Kat smiled, “Air tight! I did airtight. Mitch in my ass, you in my pussy, and me sucking on Kent. What a trip. If I tell anybody they’ll never believe me.”

Taylor looked mildly horrified, “All the more reason to not toss around your extracurricular experiences in school. You wouldn’t just be called a slut, you’d be the Super-Slut of the entire school – all grades, and every cock in the place would want a piece of you.”

Kat smiled, “I am sooooo far ahead of any of the other kids in my class in terms of sexual experience now. I feel like a star.”

I laughed, “Yes, a child prodigy.”

Kat puffed out her naked chest, “And jail bait.”

Taylor gave her daughter a playful thump on the head, “Not anymore, but all the more reason not to mention anything about your sex life. You could send all of us to jail until I produced your birth certificate. We all had sex with you and you still look underage.”

I teased, “Yes, some of us many times over the weekend.”

Kat said, “Oh, I’d never do something that would get you and your friends in trouble. I did have so many orgasms over the weekend that I’m still feeling that pulsing sensation in my little clitoris and my vagina. I confess to starting to masturbate when I was very young – single digits. I learned to make myself cum – thank you Internet and my friend Mary Jane Bonner. This weekend I bet I came more than the rest of my life all added together, and more intensely, too.”

I teased, “We aim to please.”

With a tone of great enthusiasm in her voice, Kat asked her mother, “Will I be able to be with Luke again before we have to leave for home tomorrow morning?”

I glanced at Taylor and she was laughing too hard to answer. I said to Kat, “My understanding is that your mother expects you to make adult decisions about adult things. She and the rest of us are all around to help you in some way making a decision or in dealing with consequences you may not like.”

Kat though a moment and asked me, “Luke, can we make love again before mom and I have to leave tomorrow morning?”

I glanced at Mindy, Taylor, and Margo; they were chuckling and nodding in the affirmative. The stars in Kat’s eyes were evident to everyone.

I hugged Kat, “Yes. You can sleep with me and any others that care to join us when we go to bed tonight. Remember, I’m not exclusive.”

Taylor teased as she continued to laugh, “Kat and I will show you the benefits of a loving mother-daughter team of horny women.”

Kat said, “Oh, goody.”


After lunch I sat in the living room at the ranch with a topographical map of the land south of San Jose down to Pinnacles National Park in front of me. All the way down the sixty-mile stretch along U.S. 101 and Route 25 I’d accumulated properties and they were marked on the map. Why?

I’d taken the bet on Mindy and was now married to whom I thought was the hottest girl on the west coast. Further, I had several other women that that loved me and wanted wife status. I was a betting man, and somehow many of them paid off for me.

The traffic north to Marin County was terrible. The traffic between San Francisco and San Jose was terrible. Expansion, when it came, would be to the south into the rolling hills. I could already feel some of the upward pressure on property prices.

Margo looked over my shoulder at the marked up map. “You going to start to sell some of the land?”

I pointed to two parcels of land near a place called Coyote along side the 101. “Thinking about it.”

Mindy shook her head and pointed to a different place on the map; “I wouldn’t sell those first, I’d sell the next two down the line – those near the town of Perry. That’d make available land to the north between Perry and San Jose even more valuable, particularly given the size of the properties and their location. After those two sell, then you go back and sell the acreage in Coyote.”

I studied my very new wife. Her observation was shrewd and showed an appreciation for the market in those areas. Several times a week she made some astute business observation that astounded me. I never thought she was a bimbo, but I also didn’t think she had a lot of nuanced business experience in real estate.

I realized in those thoughts that I didn’t give her enough credit for starting a six store chain of women’s boutiques along Silicon Valley that specialized in high end woman’s western wear. I wouldn’t have thought there was a market there, but she had known intuitively that line of clothes would sell well. Further, she also knew what other clothes and accessories to also carry that would appeal to the same shoppers. She had grit.

A third pair of arms surrounded my upper body from the back and kisses rained down on my neck and the side of my face. I smiled, “Good morning, Kat.”

“Am I allowed to be in love with my uncle?” she said as she came beside me.

“Well, I love you, so why not. I also love your mother, your aunt, my beautiful assistant, and several other women.”

“Good, because I want you to be happy. I want to contribute to your happiness.”

“We each make ourselves happy by how we think about what happens in our life. Other people really don’t make us happy, only how we think about what we might do together.”

Kat looked puzzled.

“You studied Shakespeare in school. Recall the quote from Hamlet, ‘There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so’. That’s true for happiness. You being in my life I interpret as a happy and joyous event.”

Kat teased, “But you could also think of me as an annoyance, a stalker, a problem child, or something to be used and thrown away?”

“I could, but I don’t. I have very warm and affectionate feelings for you. If I have any offbeat feelings about you, it’s more about my life than yours. I would never have expected to feel the love of so many people. Sometimes, it’s a bit overpowering and awe-inspiring. It even gets scary at times, but I try to keep myself open and not close myself off from you and the others.

“In my past I felt I had to be more of the male alpha – be macho and the strong, silent type. Mindy has helped me relax from that model, along with the other women in our social circle. In part, it has to do with the sex, but more it has to do with the attendant loving feelings I have with each of them.”

Kat hugged me tightly and then went and hugged Mindy, Margo, and her mother. She had tears in her eyes as she turned to all of us, “Then I am feeling very happy and like one of the most loved people on the planet.”

I instructed, “The boys in your class or that you date are probably struggling with how they want to feel about girls. On top of that they have raging hormones just the way you do. They won’t have figured out their own happiness or interpretation about life, love, and relationships. Give them a hand.”

Kat nodded. “Thank you so much for having me this weekend. You’ve changed my life.”

I smiled at the gorgeous teen, “All I did was fall in love with you.”

Kat giggled, “Well, I want to be your sex slave. How’s that for a career goal.”

I slapped her butt and said, “Get outta here. I’ll see you soon. You’re welcome back anytime, or you can come and visit in Menlo Park at my condo.”

We all walked out with Taylor and Kat as they got into Taylor’s car to head back north to Sacramento. There were more kisses and hugs, and then they were gone.

As they disappeared from view, Mindy asked, “What now?”

I assessed the weekend for a moment. Doug, Kent, and Heather had left first thing in the morning, as had Mitch and Tali.

I suggested, “Head back to the condo? We do all have jobs up there.”

Margo pulled me, “One last swim – skinny-dipping, please.” I was not hard to convince, nor was Mindy.

In the car driving north Mindy commented, “Heather is in love. Kat wasn’t the only woman affected this weekend.”

Margo asked her to explain.

“I really think that Heather has a huge crush on Kent. She doesn’t want to give up her other friends and the benefits she enjoys with all of them, but for her Kent has risen to the top of her favorites list.”

I suggested, “I did notice that Kent was paying special attention to her, but then so was Doug. On that note, we haven’t seen some of your other friends recently. What’s up?”

Mindy explained, “Well, Dana works for an Internet service company of some kind. One of the big credit firms got hacked and millions of their records stolen. She’s been working long days and weekends to rebuild their firewall and security system with a team of people. She’s really smart about all that stuff, but she hasn’t had her head above the parapet for weeks now.”

“I read about the breach in the news. The government is making them payout something to everyone’s records that were revealed.

Mindy went on, “Beth got interested in some guy, but she texted me yesterday that she broke it off. They weren’t ‘clicking’ and she didn’t see a future in it. I think we’ll see a lot more of her for a while. She even asked me for Doug’s phone number; I think she wanted to stir that pot, so to speak.

“Tina and Wade we’ve seen. They’re setting up house together now that they’re married. I even think they were looking at homes this weekend, but nothing you’d be interested in finding for them – wrong price range.”

Mindy paused and asked, “I have a question for you. Do you ever think Blake will settle down?”

I laughed and shrugged. “You have match-making on your mind. Who’re you thinking about as his life partner – Dana? Your sister? Someone else?”

Mindy grinned. “Either of the first two would be nice.”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. He’s in love with you and Margo, and as you know he loves to fuck all our other female friends. I never know what’s really going on inside his head emotionally. I don’t know whether he can develop emotional bonds the way we are. He always out machoed me in the military. Make him a bet like the guys did with me.”

“A bet?”

“Sure. You know that Blake, Kyle, Doug, and Kent all bet me I wouldn’t go up to you and propose marriage in a way that would really make it happen. Bet him the same thing with the female of your choice and see what happens. You’d better make the currency in the bet something worthwhile for him or appeal to him in some competitive manner so that he follows through.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.