Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Niece-In-Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Niece-In-Law - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Two weekends later Mindy, Margo, and I headed for the ranch in Paicines on a Friday afternoon. Mindy had heard from several of our regular guests that they were busy, so she’d put the word out to her sister Taylor that if she wanted, this would be a good weekend to bring her daughter Kat down to see the ranch and have some fun.

As usual, we arrived on Friday evening and had a late supper. Kent and Heather had come with us, so we took my bigger car. To our surprise Doug was sitting on the hood of his car in my driveway when we arrived. He’d had business just south of San Jose that afternoon, so just drove on down.

We all carted our luggage into the house. Mindy, Margo, and Heather shed most of their clothes and started dinner. Mindy confessed when I asked that the reason they stripped down to tiny thongs only was to entice we men through dinner so that everyone would have sex with them later. I didn’t think that’d be much of a problem. Mindy was always horny, and I certainly felt that way a good part of the time. She briefly talked about her sister and niece’s visit and how we’d have to keep the sex behind closed doors.

After dinner cleanup I stood at the kitchen bar and started to make out with Heather. She was what Mindy called a ‘sex-laden blonde of the royal order’. Like her best friends including Mindy, she thought about sex every two or three seconds and often did something about it. Mindy added the ‘royal order’ part of her description when she learned one time from Heather that her parents had done her genealogy and could trace their roots back to old English kings.

Heather had long blonde hair and noteworthy tits that usually were almost on display because of her choice of scoop neck tops or fold-over blouses lacking a key button. I happen to have a thing for women with large areolas and broad nipples, and she filled that description perfectly. She was also clean-shaven, as she put it, ‘so guys can see and taste what their doing down there’.

To drive the men she slept with crazy, besides the pair of lips near her mons, she also had the inscription ‘Fuck me’ in beautiful script right over the start to her slit. With the diamond piercing of her clitoral hood, she was a hot invitation that I accepted. Like the other women in Mindy’s clique, she also had the tattoo of kissing red lips near her mons.

We adopted one of the long sofas in my living room, stripping our remaining clothes off before we laid down and started to make out.

Mindy and Kent ended up as a couple on the adjacent sofa. Call me crazy, but I loved to watch another guy fuck my wife. Of course, she liked it, too. I got the same feeling with Margo, who had claimed our oversize ottoman with Doug. The latter two didn’t waste anytime and went straight into fucking.

Doug and Margo’s enthusiastic start to our evening of sex prompted the rest of us to get in the same mode. Heather welcomed my rigid shaft with a smile and groan as she spread her legs even wider to ensure I could get as deep as possible.

Of course we were all watching each other as we mated. Heather was the person that said, “Switch” in a loud voice. The girls rotated leaving the men. Mindy came to me and we immediately coupled and started an energetic fuck.

“I love you more every day,” I told her as she rode my cock cowgirl style.

Doug had Heather in reverse cowgirl on his lap, and Kent inherited Margo. Heather expounded on the virtues of switching partners, telling us all how she loved hanging out with us because we liked exhibitionist group sex and frequent changes of partners. Truth be told, I could take the swapping of partners either way – do it or not. I loved our evenings when I had Mindy and Margo all to myself with no swapping, but then like that night I liked swapping around so I got an occasional turn with Heather.

As we finished each couple of the moment just cuddled together until everyone was done with their sex. We were talking casually when the chimes alerting the house that someone was coming up the long driveway went off.

Mindy jumped up from beside Doug, “Oh, that’s probably my sister and her daughter. We’ve got to be presentable. Clothes, please.”

The ladies scampered off to their bedrooms to get t-shirts or nightshirts or whatever they planned to wear. The guys slipped on their shorts or runners.

I went to the door to greet Taylor as she pulled her car onto the pavers in front of the house. She got out and stretched. “Welcome, Taylor and Kat,” I called out as I went out to their car.

Taylor fell into my arms with a huge kiss, “Couldn’t this all be closer to Sacramento?”

I laughed and we kissed again. As we parted I glanced over and there stood a gorgeous teenager beside us.

Taylor introduced her, “Kat meet Luke. Luke this is my daughter Kat.” She hugged my arm to her body and I could tell instantly that she was sans bra.

I put my hand out to shake and she gave me a firm handshake. I suggested, “Your cellphone, please.”

“Huh?” Kat said. A horrified look came over her face.

I chuckled, “Your mother told us that if you ever came here all you’d do is stare at your cellphone all weekend when you came. There are other things to do here, people to meet, and I’d like you to sample all of them this weekend, so no cellphone. You can turn it off.”

Kat looked panicked, and looked from me to her mother and back. Taylor nodded to her to comply with my request. She slowly took the phone, turned it off, and put it in my hand looking like she just lost her best friend in the world and all hope for mankind.

“Tomorrow, you can have it back for an hour or so. Meanwhile, come on in and meet the others and see your room.” That statement earned me a wan smile from her.

I carried the girls’ overnight bags into the house as Taylor led the way. Kat was impressed. Mindy met us in the living room with hugs for her sister and niece. I kidded Kat that she was my niece-in-law, and that to her I was her uncle-in-law. After poking me in the ribs, Mindy declared that in spite of the lack of a bloodline between us we were respectively niece and uncle to each other.

I held my arms out and said, “Welcome, niece.”

Kat came to me for a hug with a slightly improved attitude. “Thank you, uncle. You have a nice place here. It’s huge. This room is as large as our whole house.” We had a polite ‘uncle-niece’ like hug.

Introductions to our other friends were made and we sat around for a little and enjoyed a nightcap. Fortunately, Mindy and our friends had stopped fucking and put on some casual clothes. About eleven-thirty Mindy declared bedtime, promising that I would prepare everyone breakfast the next morning. We all shuffled off to the various bedrooms.

Margo had come with me. After Kat closed the door to her guest room, Mindy winked at me and accompanied by Heather they went with Kent to his room and Doug to his room. Only a few minutes later, as I lay in bed warming up Margo, the door opened and Taylor snuck into the room. She peeled off her nightshirt, and joined our nakedness with a boatload of kisses and some delicious sex that turned out to be just the right way for all of us to go to sleep. It was more like one-thirty when the three of us declared victory in the war of the sexes and went sleep in each other’s arms.

Saturday morning I was up early as usual. I was alone in the kitchen for a while and had a large urn of coffee and juices poured for everyone at the dining room table. I had just started on some French toast when Kat appeared wearing a nightshirt and barefoot. She looked like sex on a stick.

I teased, “Hi, Niece. Do you want your phone?”

“Hi, Unc,” she said cheerily. She thought for a minute and said, “No, I like your idea, plus it gives me a chance to be out-of-touch for two days. You can over-communicate, if you know what I mean. I want to play for two days. I don’t even have classes on Monday, so this’ll be great.”

I laughed, “Yes, I do know about over-communication.”

Kat asked, “Is it true that you didn’t know my aunt when you proposed to her?”

I nodded, “Yep. It was a bet, but I had nothing to lose. The worst would have been Mindy turned me down and then maybe we would have dated before we fell in love. As it turned out I’ve wed and then fallen in love with the sexiest woman in the state. We’re building our marriage as we go along.”

“You’re my new role model. You made me realize that people can do impulsive things and have it work out for them.”

I chuckled, “We haven’t even been married four months, but it does look like things will work out. Also, now I seem to have two wives. When it rains, it pours.”

“Two?”

“Margo. Mindy and I just moved her to wife status a week or so ago. We all love each other. I happen to like doing unconventional things, as it turns out.”

“Ego trip for you?”

“Maybe for all of us, but I don’t think there’s much ego involved. We are in love with each other.”

“Do you love my mother?”

I nodded, “I do, and so does your sister. I can’t speak for Margo; I don’t think they know each other that well yet. This weekend should help that.” I carefully avoided mentioning the sapphic lovemaking the two of them had done the night before.

“My mom loves you. She said you made love to her better than any man or woman she’s ever known.” I thought Kat was testing to see whether I’d admit to anything with her mother, so I was pondering how to respond to that statement.

I was saved from further ruminations in that area when Kent, Heather, and Mindy appeared. They were all in a chatty mood, plus Kent had looked up the weather on his phone and talked about the spectacular day we’d all have for swimming or whatever here at the ranch.

As I was serving my concoction of vanilla and cinnamon French toast Margo and Taylor arrived with Doug in tow. We had an animated meal and got Kat interested in trying out the ATVs – something she’d never done, and then later in the day maybe riding one of the horses for a short trip, and basking in the sun beside the pool.

Margo and Kent took breakfast cleanup duty, so after a change of clothes, I led Kat out to the ATV and gave her a brief driving lesson in the peppy little four-wheeled vehicle. Since she already had her driver’s license I could skip a lot of the details.

“Take me someplace,” she pleaded.

I let the others know where we were headed, and then took my other ATV and led us in a slow procession out of the main ranch area and up into the hills behind the camp. We got up onto the highest ridge where we could look back at the camp and ahead into the Pinnacles National Park. The view was once of the best in California. I shut off my machine and took time to appreciate what I had. Kat joined me.

Kat held my hand for a bit and I didn’t pull away. Eventually, she put her arm around me and then turned in front of me, stood on tiptoe, and kissed my lips. I kissed back, but kept things tame and calm. I led her back to our machines and we took another trail for a half-hour that eventually led back to the ranch buildings from a different direction.

Kat jumped around after we parked the ATVs. “Those are sooooo cool. I want to have you take my picture sitting on one later so I can show my friends.”

I pulled her cellphone out of my pocket and handed it to her. She looked surprised but turned it on and got to the camera. She posed and I took several shots of her on the ATV. She quickly thumbed a few buttons with lightning speed, and said, “There, it’s posted. My buds will know what I’m doing for the weekend. I also told them you’d confiscated my phone except for an occasional picture.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.