Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Coitus Interruptus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Coitus Interruptus - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The following couple of weeks flew by at an amazing pace. I was wrapped up in about ten major land deals, and Mindy was busy restaffing her stores after some attritions. I presented and won the biggest of the deals I had in the mix, ending up with 847.05 acres of land near Rucker, California. Given the expansion south from Silicon Valley I figured I’d easily double or quadruple my money in a year or two. The state also planned to expand the roadways south out of San Jose, and that would help immensely.

Mindy and I continued to spend weekends at the ranch, always with at least one or two other couples, and sometimes with even more of our friends. Mitch and Tali always stopped by for some fun, too.

During the week we were ‘at home’ in my Menlo Park condo. Mindy, Margo, and I learned a lot more about each other and we often bumped into little things that could be potentially be irritations in our new marriage: bathroom, laundry, and kitchen habits topped the list. For instance, I always liked to let a supply of dishes build up in the sink or on the counter before optimally filling the dishwasher. Margo adopted my style. Mindy wanted to keep the counters clean. Margo and I conceded and learned her way of doing things after she screamed out her frustrations after a meal of leftovers at home one night.

I lost control of the master bathroom completely. Fortunately, I could walk an extra twenty feet and have the guest bathroom all to myself in the morning, so that’s how we solved that problem. Mindy and Margo worked out their limits there on their own.

I guess partly because of Margo, I did little to worry about our finances and how things got paid for. I’d collect all the bills at the end of the month, check for their reasonability, and pay them. I gave both Mindy and Margo credit cards and figured they were using them the way a wife would, paying for everything the did.

After our second credit card bill of living together arrived I realized that they weren’t charging anything to my cards. I did a little detective work and discovered that they were both paying for our food, their clothing, gasoline, and other things they bought on their own credit cards or with cash.

I called them to task for their financial habits one evening just after dinner. “Ladies, I believe we have a financial problem in this family.”

They each looked shocked. “What? What’s wrong?” They asked.

“You aren’t using the credit cards I gave each of you.”

After a silence, Margo said, “Well, I’m kind of a barnacle on the side of your marriage so I thought I should pay for my own stuff. I contribute by sometimes buying the food for all of us. I also buy some of your lunches at work, Luke.”

Before I could respond Mindy said, “I am not a gold digger. I didn’t want you to see all the stuff I buy when you pay the credit card bill, so I just don’t use your card. I worry that you’d think a lot of it frivolous. Besides, I still worry that our marriage won’t work and I don’t want to end up feeling beholden to you.”

I was shocked.

I shook my head to clean my mind.

I took Mindy’s hands in mine. “Mindy, this marriage WILL WORK because we’re going to MAKE it work. Everyday that goes by I feel more and more in love with you and more secure in the lasting nature of what we’ve done regardless of how impetuous my proposal and your acceptance might have been. At this point, I can see nothing that could split us apart. I’m surprised to hear you say that you still have doubts. I have known since the day we met that you aren’t a gold digger. Please be my wife, and let me pay for everything. I don’t see us ever separating so you’ll never end up beholden to me.”

I turned to Margo. She looked glum. “Margo, you are NOT a barnacle on the side of our marriage. Unless Mindy is hiding something very deep, we love you dearly and want you with us as our wife.”

Mindy spoke, “Margo, we’ve been remiss in not formalizing things with you. Tomorrow we’ll get you an engagement ring and wedding band.”

I added, “And you move the rest of your stuff in here with us. You live here now, AND you use my credit card for everything, please.”

Margo started to cry. Through her snorts and sobs she said, “I’m so happy.” She looked the antithesis of that, but I understood, especially if she’d been thinking of herself as a barnacle. Finally, she got out, “Thank you.”

Mindy came to me the next day and said that she wanted to start putting her earnings from her business into our joint account. I applauded her thinking and we made a stop at the bank the next day and formalized things. Margo came with us and did the same thing with what I was paying her from Penner Real Estate. We also made a stop at a good jewelry store for her rings.

By the end of the day the new personal checks we would get had our names on it: ‘Luke, Mindy, or Margo Penner’. The two women got all teary about the monumental event. I think our three names on our common checkbook were more significant to them than the rings because it was the first institutional recognition of our union.

Going along with the expense side of the ledger that dealt with our checks and credit cards, I also sat with the two women and explained my personal finances with them. Margo had seen some of them in connection with Penner Real Estate because she’d been there long enough to see me move several million dollars to my personal accounts as my dividend for our sales and deals. She’d also helped me make a quarterly payment to the IRS. Now, they both saw my entire portfolio and networth.

The women knew I was doing very well, but nonetheless, the numbers awed the two women when I presented to them the spreadsheet I maintained of my assets and liabilities, personally and corporately. I also had to explain my complex banking relationships since I was leveraged in a number of land deals. We called my accountant so I could introduce them to her and explain our relationship and approval for complete access by my ‘wives’ to everything in my life.

My attorney helped change the names and addresses for Margo and Mindy. That turned out to be easier than we thought, even as far as the government entities were concerned. They got new driver’s licenses, credit cards, social security cards, and so on with their ‘Penner’ names on them. We made sure not to represent Margo as a legal wife in any manner.

That weekend Mindy and I did a short ceremony at the ranch where we ‘married’ Margo. We even used the same wedding vows that she’d written for us to use months before. She alternately beamed and cried with joy all night long. We even did a special consummation with her in front of our friends who all applauded as Mindy and I made love to her beneath the arbor, which we brought back to the patio for the occasion.

I thought, ‘OK, in three months I’ve gone from the Bay Area’s most eligible bachelor who couldn’t be nailed down by any of the horny socialites I dated to having TWO WIVES.’ Every time I thought about that, I shuddered at my seemingly hasty change of life, but I also smiled in satisfaction at how well everything was working out.

Margo, Mindy, and I settled into a comfortable routine during the week with most of our attention on our work or just relaxing at home in the evenings. Relaxing usually involved some sensual and physical coupling. At least one night a week some of our friends would stop by the condo to visit.

The term ‘visit’ was a euphemism for sex. My unmarried male friends were especially happy to stop by to say hello, after all I had a surplus of pretty and horny females nearby. Both my wives admitted to nymphomaniac tendencies, and I encouraged them. Occasionally, we’d even have a visit from two of them at the same time. Often when that occurred, we’d also have a visit from one or two of Mindy’s girlfriends. The ‘urge to merge’ was strong for all of us.

On that basis, we had a rotating door of sexual variety that we discussed and confirmed that we all enjoyed.

One night Heather, Blake, and Kent were over, so we nicely had three couples and a lot of sex was taking place. I’d been balls deep in Heather as she screamed out her passion in my living room. Beside us on the my second sofa Mindy had Kent’s cock pumping cum into her, and one click over Margo was riding Blake’s large shaft.

The remnants of our early dinner with the others still sat on the dining room table, and the strong aroma of sex – lots and lots of sex, had replaced the scent of pizza. Personally, I loved the smell. It turned me on.

There was a knock on my front door. I figured it was yet another one of our friends showing up unannounced to engage in some sexual activities. Matter of fact, the possibility that it could be anybody else was far from my mind.

I answered the door after extracting from Heather and leaving her gaping after me as I went to the door. I opened the door and peered out to see who it was, expect Doug, Kyle, or maybe Tina or Dana.

An older couple stood there in casual clothes. As I peered out they peered in. Unfortunately, depending on your point of view, visitors on our veranda had a straight-shot view into the living room. Of course, I was as naked as the day I was born and swinging in the breeze, so to speak.

In that instance, the straight-shot view took in Heather’s naked body, and behind her my legal wife and Kent in the missionary position where he was fucking her hard enough to create a tropical storm. Beyond and to the side of Mindy and Kent, Margo rode Blake’s rampant cock. If I moved to block their view the couple would see that I was naked.

I tried to draw their attention. “What can I do for you? We’re kind of busy right now.”

“Oh, we were looking to see our daughter and her new apartment.” Suddenly the woman glanced further in the condo and screamed, “OH, MY GOD, MARGO!”

I quickly said, “Be back in a sec!” and slammed the door in their faces.

All activity in the living room had frozen at the scream. Margo followed it up with her own, “OH, FUCK NO. MY PARENTS.”

Mindy reacted quickly, pushing Kent from her body. “Quick, everybody. Grab your clothes and bring them to the master bedroom. Margo put on something and go talk to them.”

Margo was crying, “What do I say?”

Mindy paused, “The truth!”

As I picked up stray pieces of clothing I said, “I’ll get dressed and come and join you in a minute.”

The five of us quickly moved into the bedroom. As I passed the door I yelled towards the door, “Just a moment. Someone will be with you.”

Margo passed me headed towards the bedroom at a run, and before I got there streaked back the other way wearing one of my masculine robes. Damn, I was going to wear that.

Mindy got the others content and on the bed in a new configuration. She was throwing on one of her exercise suits, so I did the same.”

Margo was at the front door but hadn’t opened it. She was counting, “ ... ninety eight, ninety nine, and one hundred.” She opened the door.

“Hello Mom. Hello Dad. This is a surprise.”

Margo’s mother said, “I can see that. Just what ... what were you all doing? No, I could see that. WHY? Who are you? WHAT’S GOING ON? WHY WERE YOU ... DOING WHAT YOU WERE DOING?”

Margo took a deep breath and gestured for them to step into the foyer. She looked totally panicked.

Mindy and I strolled over and stood next to Margo. We nodded at the shocked couple. I said, “Hello, I’m Luke Penner.”

“Hi, I’m Mindy Penner. I take it that you’re Margo’s parents?”

The man answered, “Yes ... we are her VERY SHOCKED parents right at this moment. What were you all doing? Please explain yourselves.”

I responded, “We were having some personal time with some of our closest friends.”

“I’ll say,” he said. “It looked raunchy, outrageous, sinful, and disgusting to us.”

I just nodded. “We don’t find it that way at all, so sorry that we disagree with your judgmental assessment.” I kept my voice even.

Margo had turned so pale I thought she might faint at any second. I reached out and took her hand. The move wasn’t lost on her parents.

“Just who are you?” her father said.

“I’m Luke Penner. This is Margo Penner, my wife.” I gently pulled her to me so I could put a supportive arm around her.

The mother figure balked, “YOUR WIFE? SHE’S OUR DAUGHTER!”

Margo said softly, “I am both of those things. Luke is my husband. Mindy is my wife.”

The dad figure screamed, “YOU HAVE A WIFE? WHAT THE FUCK!” He added, “You’ve lost your mind.”

I tried to calm the rising tensions. I talked in a low, calm tone. “We are a polyamorous family living in an open marriage with each other.”

“HOLY SHIT! Margo, did you forget your entire upbringing? Crap! Get hold of yourself girl.”

The mom figure said, “Would you two please leave us along with our daughter?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.