Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Brush With The Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Brush With The Law - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Doug and Kent rolled into the ranch about eleven o’clock Friday night. I’d heard the driveway alert go off and expected them thanks to calls from Margo. I didn’t get up to greet them; I was enjoying the afterglow of a long fuck with Jessica – my buddy Kyle’s new wife. Wade’s new wife and my wife’s best friend Tina was between our legs where she’d been lapping at our conjoined genitalia as we fucked.

I’d already fucked Tina and left a large load of man cum inside her body. Of course, I’d gone to clean up the mess I made, and Jess had helped me until we’d made Tina sparkling clean and also gave her two more orgasms as our tongues and fingers played in her beautiful playground. She was repaying the favors.

Doug and Kent stood at the edge of the patio after coming through the house. They talked to each other sotto voce. Kent said, “I knew if we left the children alone they’d get into trouble.”

Doug replied, “Well, I guess it was predictable once they discovered sex. It’s not so much trouble they’re in as it is erotic and occasionally incestuous. Are the children on birth control?”

“Does it matter?”

“Probably not for most of them. Frankly, watching all of them fucking and carrying on is making me extremely horny.”

As they talked and made nonsense statements, they also were stripping off their clothing.

I looked up at Kent who was near me, “Where were you when Margo found you?”

He laughed, “We’d gone to Coyotes Bar to see whether we could pickup some pussy to enjoy tonight. The decision was whether to take a chance there or come here for a sure thing.”

“So you went for the sure thing?” I teased.

“We’re here aren’t we,” he teased. “Besides I like fucking married women and you have three of them here – Mindy, Jess, and Tina. It looks like you’ve made a mess of the latter two.”

I commented, “I believe Kyle made Mindy a mess, but don’t let that deter you.”

Tina reached out and snagged Doug’s cock, “We’re still eager for sex. Want to get some free pussy?” She spread her legs and flashed her moist pussy at my handsome friend. She was very appealing.

“Is that a trick question,” he asked as he leaned in to kiss her. His cock was doing all it could to inflate to full strength in mere seconds.

Jess looked interested in Kent. I gave her a nudge and rolled myself to a seated position on the patio chaise. Right at that instant, my cock looked pretty anemic compared to the hard-on he sported. Jess stood and moved into his arms.

Jess teased, “Tina cleaned me all up for you, but I still like a guy who’s not afraid of going down on a girl.” As I stood to move out of the way, Jess pulled Kent so his face was between her legs. After an initial reluctance he apparently stopped thinking about what he was about to do and went right to work eating her out. Jess looked at me with pleading eyes, “Oh, God, this guy knows what he’s doing!”

Beside us on another chaise Tina said, “So’s mine. Oh, God, another great ORGASM!” I watched her whole body spasm and shake as she came under Doug’s oral ministrations.

I got some water bottles and brought them back to my friends, enjoying one myself as I surveyed our patio on the warm night. A warm female came up behind me and rubbed her erect nipples against the skin of my back. Her arms wrapped around me and her lips kissed my back and shoulder.

The mystery woman could only be Mindy, Margo, or Taylor. By process of elimination it wasn’t Margo; she was too short to be able to kiss me where this woman had. I’d seen Mindy fucking Kyle only moments before, and she was unlikely to move so quickly from one activity to another although she did like to change partners.

Over my shoulder I said, “Thank you, Taylor.”

“I love you,” she said in reply.

“And I love you,” I told her. “You have all the privileges a sister-in-law can claim.”

“Will you claim me, now?” she asked. “I’ve wanted to be with you all evening. Hell, I’ve wanted to be with you all my life but didn’t know it until recently.”

“Are you competing with your sister?”

“No. I believe the same thing she does, namely, that we can both love and appreciate the same guy and that he could love both of us.”

“And Margo,” I added to her statement.

“I’m kind of jealous of her, but in a nice way. She’s so sweet, too. I can see why you fell in love with her. If I didn’t have a teenager I’d also be knocking on your door with a suitcase in hand.”

I teased, “How much does Kat know about your weekend life? How old is she?”

Taylor laughed, “She’s eighteen, well into her senior year in high school, smart as a whip, knows everything, and everybody loves her. I tell her everything I do. I want her to know what her options are in the big wide world. I also don’t want her to get trapped in some of the memes of life that everybody follows and that I did when there are other options if only I’d looked and been smarter.”

“That’s enlightened,” I told her. “Most parents are trying to prevent their kids from knowing anything about sex with the mistaken idea that will prevent them from losing their V-card. I think they also want to limit them from knowing anything that polite society wouldn’t bless.”

“Oh, Kat lost her V-card a long time ago. I made sure she’d be safe and wouldn’t get preggers, and I had a talk with her boyfriend ahead of time making sure that he’d do it right. I left them to it finally with two-dozen condoms. That was not an easy decision, but I guess I’m a nontraditional parent. He did right by her though; flowers, romantic music, and lots of foreplay.”

“Does Kat still have the same boyfriend?”

“No. They went together for the rest of that school year and then parted as friends. I think they may even be friends-with-benefits once in a while. I don’t need to know.”

I offered, “Well, sometime we’ll plan a PG-rated weekend here, and you can bring her around. She might like the pool, the ATVs, and horses.”

“Oh, I know she would. I might send her down or come with her. It’d be interesting to get her nose out of her iPhone and Facebook for thirty seconds.”

Taylor and I hugged our naked bodies together and I had a kind of resurrection of the dead. Of course, Taylor kneeling and sucking on my shaft had a lot to do with the miraculous recovery.

I went down on Taylor as we got in a sixty-nine and she continued her work at raising the dead. Eventually, she turned over me and just wiggled her body down my shaft. God, she felt wonderful.

Taylor fed me one of her breasts, and encouraged me to suck on the nipple as she slowly rose and descended on my rampant cock. As I did, she told me what was happening; “Oh, God, do you know that my tits have a hard-wired connection to my clit. As you suck and lick on them you could just as well be stroking on my little clit. I can cum with breast play, but most men can’t do that to me. I think you may ... be ... an ... exception. Ooooooh, fuck!”

Taylor’s entire vagina went into rippling spasms of pleasure along my thick cock. I held off cumming, but just barely. I held Taylor and continued to suck on one of her breasts as I felt the clenching of her pussy around me slow and then stop.

Taylor kissed me and nearly devoured me in the process. I sure knew that she loved me after that part of our time together. We restarted our gentle fuck, and this time I turned my fingers loose on her love button.

Taylor had a very pronounced clitoris; actually, a little bulb of flesh that had emerged from the folds of her skin just above her vagina. I could pinch and rub that little bulb and Taylor would flinch and writhe, and then have a small orgasm.

Her small orgasms were starting to add together as she built to a large crescendo. I backed off slightly as we changed positions and I did her from behind for a while. She liked that, and I noticed that she’d rub herself as I pumped my cock into her.

We started again in the missionary and I folder her legs back so she was totally open to me. I plunged repeatedly into her luscious body as she squealed and urged me on. We came together, and all those small orgasms she’d been having resulted in a nearly comatose woman beneath me as the initial throes of the pleasure ravaged her body.

We lay coupled together for what seemed like a long time. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me, and we kissed a lot. I again got the dose of how much she loved me. I told her to then do something about it, and come to me – to us – to Mindy, Margo, and me. I could tell I gave her something to think about.

Mindy sought me out around midnight. She said, “I want to sleep with you, husband.”

I led her to our bedroom and we fell into bed and were asleep in each other’s arms in seconds. For me, it was a deep and needed sleep.

Saturday morning after breakfast Blake, Kent, Taylor, and Jess took the ATVs and went for a ride up into the hills. Blake was familiar with the territory and even carried a GPS and geophysical map. They’d made a picnic and took towels and blankets; Doug said they were aiming for the small lake in the hills about seven miles away over some rough terrain.

Those that stayed behind spent a more leisurely morning by the pool. I had my laptop set up on a nearby table and was antisocial for a couple of hours as I did some property assessment work for Penner Real Estate. There was a 847.05-acre parcel of land near the small berg of Rucker, California. We’d pass by it sometimes depending on our route to the ranch in Paicines from Menlo Park. There had been a large sign visible on the property for a long time that it was for sale by owner. The sign had been there so long I figured they were asking way too much for the undeveloped land in an unincorporated part of the state.

Two hours of research gave me lots of information on the land, its owners, and helped me plan a strategy of how I might approach them and start to put a deal together. I was helped also by a phone call to a friend that lived near the town asking about what he knew about the land, the surrounding area, and the owners. He did well for me. I tucked all that information away just before lunch and became more of a bon vivant for my guests.

Margo and I laid out a lunch buffet for the others to fix sandwiches or salads. We’d just put things away when I heard the ATVs return to the garage. They were much earlier than I’d expected them.

I walked out to meet our marauders.

Blake came to me. “We got busted at the lake.”

Taylor blushed, “We’re all coming from the ranger headquarters at the state park out on the main road. He had us go there to be ‘processed’. I’m so embarrassed.”

I started to laugh, “Tell me what happened.”

Kent shook his head, “We were at the lake and had been swimming ... naked, of course. We started fucking and then changed partners, and then did it again. I was deep in Taylor when we heard another ATV approaching at high speed. We quick slipped on our shorts and the girls whipped on shirts. We were decent when he arrived.”

Blake said, “The guy pulled up and flashed his badge at us. He said we were all arrested for indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious acts in a state park, and several other things. He oversaw us packing up our picnic and then had us follow him to his headquarters. He’d taken pictures of our ID and stuff before we left. We finished dressing and followed him.”

I asked, “How’d he seen you?”

“Apparently, high powered binoculars while he was patrolling the national park land.”

I got to laughing, “Oh, well, we all have to have our brushes with law sometimes. I guess you’ll all be sex offenders and have to register with the local authorities wherever you go.”

“Really?” Taylor sounded ready to cry.

“Well, I’ll kick in to your legal defense fund. That does seem a little extreme.”

I didn’t tell the four of them that I knew the ranger; at least I thought I did if it was the right guy. I’d helped him buy some land further down the mountain ridge that was also adjacent to the state land.

We put away the ATVs and the dejected group joined everybody else and repeated their sad story of being caught in flagrante delicto.

I went inside and got my car keys and wallet. I hopped in my car and tooled out of the ranch on the long driveway, turning south on the back road. I headed to the ranger headquarters and was lucky because I saw Mitch’s ATV in front of the cabin. I got out and went inside with a smile.

“Well, Luke Penner, I do believe,” Mitch Henderson said as he rose with a smile.

“Hi Mitch. How’re you doing?”

“Very good, and I bet I know why you’re here.” He laughed, which I took as a good sign that nothing serious was going on.

“Yep. They are hanging their heads really low with our other guests about now. How’d you know?”

“I know your ATVs. They were wrong to be doing it where they were and I just put the fear of God in them a little. I don’t plan on doing anything other than keeping their names on file.”

“Thanks. I owe you a beer or something.”

Mitch laughed, “You’re on. By the way, the girls your friends were with were really hot. Do you know any friends that aren’t cover girls or models?”

“I married one about three weeks ago. Her name is Mindy. Her sister Taylor was one of the ones you busted.”

“Fuck me,” he laughed. “One had wedding rings on.”

“That was Jess. She’s married to another friend that wasn’t interested in the ride.”

“She was fucking the two guys. They swapped back and forth.”

“We do a lot of that. We’ve loosened up quite a bit. Please don’t be shocked by what they were doing. We’re all just very friendly with each other.”

“Shit. When were you going to invite me to participate?”

“You’re married. I’m not sure that’d be a good idea for you to be on a solo mission. Tali would kill me if she found out I’d led you into some situation she didn’t approve of.”

Mitch chuckled, “Maybe she’d come with me. We’ve talked about something like that. What do you do, have a bunch of friends at the ranch to play with each other?”

“Something like that. If you’re serious why don’t the two of you come by this evening for cocktails about five-thirty?”

“Hold on.” Mitch picked up his cellphone and called his wife. He wandered outside as I continued to sit in front of his desk. A few minutes later he came back in with a grin. “We’ll be there. I just threw her into a small panic. She’s got to scrub up and do her hair now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.