Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Wedding, Reception, and After-Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Wedding, Reception, and After-Party - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Mindy and I used exactly what Margo had written for us to say as our vows. Mindy liked the words as much as I did. I read the version first only by tradition.

“I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. I take you as my wife, my best friend, my mentor, my role model, my accomplice, my playmate, my confidant, and my greatest challenge. I will always respect you, encourage you, cherish you, and love you more each day.

“We have started this union as an adventure and I pledge to you to help grow and nurture our relationship. I need your help to make me a better person, to be more loving, to be more giving and forgiving, to be more understanding, kind, and tolerant, and to be more of a nurturer and mentor. I pledge my love to you.

I hope life’s trials are few and far between, but when they happen I will be your rock, your anchor, and your source of strength. I will provide for you and our family even in hardship, darkness, and pain.

“As we complete this ceremony I affirm my love for you and vow to share my life with you in everything. Let’s us leave this altar to find joy, peace, harmony, and the miraculous facets of our adventure. In mind, in body, and in spirit, I love you and I thee wed.”

After Mindy repeated our words of union, the Reverend Bobby Smythe completed the words he thought would make the State of California happy, and pronounced us man and wife. We did a one-sentence (With this ring I thee wed) ring ceremony putting on our wedding bands. I wore my engagement band on a chain around my neck with my amulet.

Our photographer took the requisite pictures of every possible family and friends combination as well as the entire ensemble of us with Mindy and me sitting in chairs in front of everybody. Meanwhile the four-man jazz combo that Margo had hired started to play ‘happy music’ and a few people tried a dance or two while the official dance floor was empty.

We had a wonderful sit down catered dinner with two long tables and about seven or eight of us on a side. Blake gave the world’s worst toast [not really], and had everybody laughing as he tried to politely embarrass us. He bumbled around acted as if we were naïve about sex, needed relationship counseling about the coming night, and tried to give some humorous advice about what to do later that night as we consummated our union and then how to have a happy marriage. Some of the other attendees had tears coming down their cheers from laughing so hard; I never knew Blake could be such a comedian.

Our meal was truly a gourmet delight for every course that got served. A small but perfect wedding cake appeared, complete with a bride and groom on the top tier, but then with half a dozen groomsmen and bridesmaids chasing each other on the bottom tier of the cake. I’d never seen anything like it, and it brought a laugh to the group.

In the spirit of respect we did not smash pieces of cake and icing in each other’s face. We did do an ‘official’ dance as a married couple for the first time, mostly that made the photographer happy. I then danced with my mother, Mindy’s mother, and then Taylor, who propositioned me and promised me the fuck of my life later that night.

After our dance, Mindy danced with her father, my father, Blake, and then my other groomsmen. I worked my way through the bridesmaids. There were a few other dances on our small dance space. The band was good and did great requests, but they were not a rock band, so the place didn’t ‘rock’ like a good club would. Then again, quite a few of the guests were on the older side.

The band knocked off at nine; they’d played nearly nonstop for five hours. Margo had planned that there’d be a small luxury jitney that would drive people that wanted to and from the wedding from our Palo Alto offices where they could safely park their cars. The various parents and people that worked with Mindy and me took advantage of the bus. At that time of night after some of the drinking I expected that most of the bus would be sound asleep before they left the ranch and got on the main roads.

The caterers cleaned up, stocked my second refrigerator with a mountain of leftovers, took others to a shelter in the city, and left by nine-thirty. We’d put on some dance music. The bar was left well stocked and open for self-serve. The lights were dimmed and many of the brighter ones turned off to create a more romantic atmosphere.

By ten o’clock that evening the only guests and partiers were my four buddies – Blake, Kent, Kyle, and Doug, plus Wade, and Mindy’s Minions as I’d come to call them – Tina, Beth, Heather, and Dana, and Taylor, her sister. Around the edge of all of us hovered Margo, nudging people to their cleanup tasks according to the master checklist she had for herself on her cellphone. We’d all changed out of our more formal attire and put on patio casual clothes.

I asked Margo what her plans were and she just grinned broadly at me, in a slightly lascivious way. “You’ll know when you see it happen,” she replied. “As for you, I want you to take this little pill. It’ll help your performance on your wedding night.”

The pill turned out to be Cialis – and as it turned out a somewhat higher than normal dosage. I knew that when I did get aroused it wouldn’t wear off for hours. I was rapidly coming to love and adore my assistant.

Margo went off and I saw her talking to Blake and Doug. Soon thereafter, the two of them dissembled part of the arbor beneath which Mindy and I had stood to be married. The unit was moved closer to the house and reassembled. Suddenly, a large mattress appeared from inside the house and was laid on the patio beneath the arbor and made up with linens.

Margo stood and announced with Blake standing beside her, “A marriage should be consummated on the eve after the event. As your friends and lovers we hereby claim the privilege of making sure you fulfill the duties as husband and wife.”

Margo and Blake both gestured to the bed and pointed at Mindy and me and indicated that we were to take the space.

I spoke, “You mean we’re supposed to ... errr ... have marital intercourse in front of all of you while you watch?”

ALL the heads of our remaining guests nodded. Margo looked so proud of herself. This had clearly been her idea.

Blake said, “We also are of a mind that the bride should engage with all of the males present and the group with all of the females present.”

Margo whispered loudly, “Please!”

I looked at Mindy and she had a smile and shrugged. She said, “This is not my planning. I think your little assistant got an earful from somebody about our sexual preferences.”

“Do you want to?” I posed with a slight smile.

“Honestly, yes,” Mindy grinned back at me, “but only after you fuck my brains our my dear husband.”

I leaned in and kissed Mindy and she kissed back quite passionately. In seconds, we were grinding our bodies together. In a few more, we were removing clothes from each other. Mindy said, “I’m so wet I won’t need much foreplay. Just the thought of doing all this again has made me flood my thong.”

As we stripped each other, I noted that some of the guests were also joining in as our bodies got naked. Occasionally, one of the men would have two women with him in a threesome. Margo, Taylor, and Blake were together near us. I could hear their murmurs of encouragement to us and to each other.

As others stood around and watched, naked and grinning, Mindy and I came together on the mattress. We did a quick sixty-nine where Mindy was over me, but that was perfunctory to get us started. She moved around and mounted me cowgirl, and we took off from there.

Everyone standing around applauded and laughed as Mindy slid down my hard pole. We hammed it up, too, making exaggerated and extraordinary groans and moans of ecstasy. Mindy made sounds about losing her virginity on her wedding night, although everybody in our audience knew that ship had sailed about fifteen or twenty years earlier. She even pretended to look for her virginal blood on the bed linens.

Somewhat truthfully, I claimed that I never knew sex could be so good. We all laughed and had a great time. A few of the hornier others also started to fuck on the perimeter of our viewing circle. I eventually blasted some semen into Mindy, and then as some disbelievers watched, licked her clean.

As Mindy and I sat on the edge of the mattress we looked around at the others and said, “Next!” There were titters and laughter.

Margo stepped forward in front of me. She was naked and gorgeous. “If Mindy or someone else doesn’t mind, I really like to be with you. I feel very affectionate about you Luke.”

I held my arms up and Margo came into them full of a thousand kisses, ten thousand hugs, and a burning desire to make love. Margo was small, probably just less than five feet tall. If I held my arm out straight she could walk under it and not touch me. She was a brunette and had two small mounds for breasts capped with small nipples.

Margo explained, “I did something naughty when I took the job working for you.”

“What was that?” I asked.

“I took the job based on how wet my pussy got when we talked. By the time I left my interview with you I was soaked. I’m surprised you couldn’t smell me.”

I teased, “What makes you think I didn’t?”

Margo looked horrified. “You could! Oh, shit, I’m so sorry.”

I hugged and kissed her and pushed my cock deeper into her snug little pussy, “Hey, you got the job. Who knows what criteria I was using.” I was kidding, of course.

“Oh, God, you feel so good – so big. I’ve never had someone as large as you inside me. We are so going to keep doing this.”

“You have to ask Mindy’s permission.”

“I already have it. She was surprised that we hadn’t already fucked, but said she didn’t mind so long as I left something for her to savor.”

“And you said?”

“I said that when you came by the office you were all business and usually in a state of panic about some contract or legal agreement. I told her that sex was the last thing that was probably on your mind.”

“That’s an accurate assessment. I hereby give you permission to dissuade me that business is the most important thing in the world. Be mindful, however, of the other men and women in the office that I don’t want thinking ill of either of us, or expecting that they too will have sexual privileges of some kind with either of us.”

“I promise.”

I rolled over and pulled Margo on top of me. “You’re a spinner.”

“A spinner?”

I could start you spinning around like a record platter on my cock and you’d never stop. You pour out so much lubricant and you make me so hard, we’d never have a problem except how to stop.”

Margo rolled her eyes and then dropped to my chest and kissed me. She asked, “Is it all right to love you? Mindy said it was. She said we’re all capable of loving multiple people – and she meant in every way possible, including like this – sexually.”

“Yes, but you have to be willing to accept love in return as you give it out. This will mean that I will have you do things and urge you to do others that I think will help you grow and expand in mind, body, and spirit.”

Margo smiled, “I accept. I guess I’m supposed to do the same for you.”

“That’s part of the job,” I teased. “You’re suppose to keep me on the path of enlightenment.” After a pause as Margo obviously shuddered with a small orgasm, I asked, “How’d you find out about this part of my life?”

“Blake. I had lunch with him one day to plan out the wedding. He bluntly told me that you and Mindy were the hub for a lot of sexual activity involving the others that are here. I already wanted to be with you, so all I needed to do was plan some spectacularly sexy event as the after-party. I figured having you and Mindy consummate your marriage in front of everybody would do the trick. Blake agreed. We laughed a lot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.