Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Couple Seduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Couple Seduction - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Kyle and Jess connected with us Friday right after work at my condo. We took my big luxury car to drive to Paicines. The traffic wasn’t that bad for some reason, so the trip took ninety minutes.

The drive turned out to be a nice time where we got to know each other. Each of us took turns talking about our background and jobs. I talked about the real estate market, Kyle described what he did regarding investments and trust management, Mindy described her small chain of boutiques for western clothes named Mindy’s, and Jess detailed her work at Googleplex – the headquarters of Google; she was a techie and loved her work.

After our arrival, I gave a tour of the house and as we stood on an upper porch I pointed out some of the other features around the ranch that could be seen from the house since we still had some fading daylight. Kyle and Jess were duly impressed.

As we walked around I took time to make more of an assessment of Jessica. She had displayed mental acuity and brilliance in the car during the first serious conversation I’d ever had with her. She was keen, smart on the uptake, and had a sense of humor.

Jess was also stacked. God had blessed her with mammaries on the most generous side. I guessed they rated D status in the bra department. She was wearing a scoop neck top that pushed out from her body significantly by her form, leaving a chasm between her breasts that disappeared into the darkness of her top and brassiere.

Other than that, Jess was all woman. She had curves in all the right places, didn’t carry a single extra pound, and seemed athletic despite the burden of dealing with her breasts. I noted her ass was as beautiful as her front.

While I had trouble keeping my eyes up at eye level with her, Kyle had obviously gotten past that hurdle. He was neither seduced nor distracted by her ‘fun bags’. For some reason, that nasty term popped into my head as I led the two of them into the bedroom that we’d assigned to them. And, yes, I wanted to play with them.

Mindy and I had ordered and picked up a multi-course take-out formal dinner from an upscale caterer in Stanford. We had a big cooler in the car that carried everything and kept things warm. While I gave the house tour, Mindy worried about serving the prepared dinner to our friends.

Over dinner, we had a talk about the house and property, how I happened to come across the deal, and a request from them to find them something similar. Jess was intrigued that we’d gone from meeting to proposal of marriage in a little over an hour, and that we were celebrating three weeks of engagement the next night. Mindy and I were very funny about our viewpoints on what had happened, and everyone was amused by our plight.

I kept a steady flow of fine wine coming to the table. Among other features, the house had a wine cellar that I’d stocked with some great wines from nearby wineries. One of my hobbies was oenology – the science and study of wine. As a result I’d made some great finds of fabulously tasting wines.

As a result of the wine, the humor, the bonding that had taken place, we were all pretty mellow. Mindy led us all out onto the patio to look at the stars. Being away from the city lights, we had an unrestricted view of the heavens and it was a clear night. The Milky Way was amazingly evident sweeping across the heavens right over the ranch and the hills surrounding us. A quarter moon was rising, too, but not destroying the brilliant view of the stars.

As we walked back towards the house from our vantage point, Mindy said, “Let’s all swim. This is the perfect night for it, and the pool water is at a perfect temperature.”

I added in that I liked that idea, and that we should all go in.

We got to the patio by the pool, and Mindy started her strip without any comment. She peeled her top off, undid her bra, quickly slid her Bermuda shorts off, and then her thong, and did a little ‘Ta da!’ pose for every body. The patio lights were on a dimmer, so she wasn’t too blatantly on display, but there was no doubt that she was wonderfully nude.

I commented, “We do skinny-dip all the time. It’s very relaxing.” As I said that I pulled my golf shirt over my head.

Kyle instantly got with the agenda. He also started to remove his shirt and then pants.

Jessica balked. She froze wondering what to do. All her cultural messages were to remain dressed while in the presence of others, but she was with her fiancé, and also the two of us, and we were great friends and non-threatening. Gradually, Jess started to undress. I confess to watching out of the corner of my eye as the last of my clothes got tossed into a chair with Mindy’s.

My God, Jess had a beautiful body. Of course, Mindy did, too, but those breasts of Jessica’s! They captured my attention. I tried to remain calm and cool about their revealing, but I felt myself harden.

I glanced at Kyle. He was busy checking out Mindy’s nakedness and developing his own hard-on.

Once we were all naked, I had us line up against the side and hold hands. We all jumped in together with screams of delight. We floated around for a while, and Mindy and I even made out and copped a few feels of each other. I couldn’t help but notice that Jessica’s boobs were buoyant.

I clamored out of the pool at one point and got a tray of liqueurs from just inside the living room and brought them out to a patio table. As the others got out I also had towels for them.

I offered up liqueur to our guests. Kyle said he’d like a cognac, and I poured a small glass for him. Before I could hand it to him, Mindy took the glass from my hand. She said, “This has to be delivered in the right way.”

Mindy took a sip of the cognac and then went to Kyle. She pulled his head to hers and they kissed – a kiss that morphed into a long French kiss during which she injected the liqueur from her mouth into his as the kiss deepened. When they were through, she did it again. Jess and I watched with fascination ... and arousal.

Kyle’s cock went to full out alert, trying to point at the North Star. Mindy intentionally rubbed her body against it, even moving the hard shaft between their bodies to do that job more effectively when they shared the liqueur the second time.

I said to Jess, “Can I pour you a glass?” She chose a Grand Marnier, but mostly her eyes were on Mindy and her fiancé as their naked bodies rubbed together. She didn’t say anything, but I could tell she was processing a lot. She obviously wasn’t angry or discontent.

After pouring the glass I glanced at Mindy and Kyle and asked, “May I also deliver this to you the same way Kyle got his?” Mindy was giving Kyle a third dose of the brandy. His cock was wedged between their bodies as they rubbed together.

Jess smiled and nodded, “Yes, please. That looks intriguing.”

I sipped the liqueur and gently embraced Jess. I didn’t want to come onto her like a runaway freight train. Our lips tenderly met, and I cautiously snaked my tongue into her mouth. Jess was very receptive. I injected the liquid fire of the orange-flavored brandy into her mouth and she moaned almost as though she were having an orgasm. In those few seconds the towel around her body and the towel around my waist fell to the ground. They were unwanted from that second forward.

I brought my right hand into position to fondle her left boob as we kissed and shared the liqueur. As I held the weight of her breast in my hand, I used my thumb to stroke the nipple. It rose to a hard nubbin in seconds, and Jess moaned.

“More,” she repeated.

I repeated the liquid kiss with Jess taking another sip of the drink and injecting the drink into her mouth from mine. This time as we kissed we held our groins together and I used both hands on her tits, bringing both nipples to hardness and sensitivity. I whispered as we parted, “You have beautiful breasts. You’re beautiful. I like kissing you.”

Jess locked eyes with me and whispered, “More, please.”

I repeated the liquid kiss with a few more drops of the Grand Marnier brandy. She hummed in happiness into my mouth as our tongues went back and forth between each other’s mouth. She tasted good, and it wasn’t from the liqueur. This time we just kept the kisses going without the liquid excuse. She liked to French kiss as much as I did.

Jess and I ground our naked hips together. She seemed to enjoy the feel of my throbbing cock rubbing against her vulva and then across her abdomen. She occasionally moved her hips to capture the cock between our bodies just the way Mindy and Kyle were continuing. I did see Mindy holding and pumping his cock a few times.

Jess and I got into a much hotter kiss, and before I’d finished she had my cock in her hand, and I had two fingers stroking her slit. Her large breasts were pushed against my chest, and I was really hard. Her nipples were really hard, too, and trying to etch little designs on my chest.

Mindy asked from only a few feet away, “Is it all right if Kyle and I make out and connect for a while? We really like each other. I don’t want anybody to get peeved at us.” I glanced over to where their naked bodies were rubbing together just the way Jess and mine were.

I smiled, “It’s fine with me. Jessica?”

Jess replied to her, and really to her lover, “Oh, yes, but I get the same privileges.”

The four of us lay down with our partners on adjacent chaises about eight feet apart. Jess and I were side by side. I kissed Jess some more and could tell she was very aroused. She whispered as she bit my earlobe, “I’m right on the edge. Make me cum.”

I returned the fingers I’d been using seconds earlier to her slit, penetrating her pussy with them in a way that put my thumb directly over her clitoris and my long fingers on her G-spot. Years earlier on the advice of one of my lovers I studied female sexual anatomy. I knew what the deal was and were the erogenous zones were. I knew how to bring a woman great pleasure.

As I held Jessica in one arm so we could kiss, the hand on the other arm started to bring her off by rapidly pumping my fingers into her. Jess’ whole body arched into mine, we kissed hard, and she came. Cumming meant she also flooded the union of her cunt and my hand with a gallon of girl juice. The chaise we were on flooded, as did the lower half of my body where she squirted all over. I knew that had been intense for her.

As we broke our passionate kiss, Jess looked down at us as we panted, “Oh, God, I’m so sorry. I’ve never done anything like that.’

I kissed her again, “Don’t you dare apologize. I think that’s the greatest compliment a woman can pay a man that’s making love to her. Thank you and I hope I can deliver as much pleasure as it seemed to you over and over again in the future.”

Jess kissed me, “I agree and hope so, too. Now, I’d like us to do something together. Can I blow you?”

“I’d rather we made love like our regular partners seem to be doing.” I tilted my head towards Mindy and Kyle. Mindy had mounted Kyle in the reverse cowgirl position. The way their chaise and their bodies were positioned we could see Kyle’s cock pistoning in and out of Mindy’s pussy as she slowly rose and descended on his cock. She had her eyes closed savoring the new cock in her cunt.

Jess studied her fiancé for a second and said, “I agree. Fuck me.”

I teased, “I’ll make love to you instead; how’s that?”

“Even better.” We kissed quite passionately.

We shifted our own position a little and I slid my cock deep into Jessica’s pussy. She was super wet from our foreplay and my fingering so there was little resistance other than the friction from my hard cock and the velvet smooth walls of her vagina.

We started to move into each other. Jess smiled at me and was enthusiastic. She said, “Had you and Mindy planned to seduce us?”

I nodded. “Yes. I’ve liked you from the first time we met, and Mindy had her eye on Kyle from the night I proposed to her. We’re planning an open marriage, so she wanted to start early on that premise. You two were a logical next step for us.”

“Have you done anybody else?” Jess teased, but full of genuine curiosity.

“Her best friend and her fiancé, and also Blake. I think were going to be with some of our other friends on both sides in the near future.”

Jess clutched onto me as her body spasmed in another orgasm. “Oooooh, that was nice. This is so sexy fucking under the stars with someone I’ve really only got to know a few hours ago while my fiancé fucks his fiancée. Fiancé to fiancée. Very hot! I’d like it if you included us in some of those sessions as you do others.”

“If I may ask, why?”

“I would get to be with you again, some other males that would be new for me, and get to see Kyle with some other women. I’m very aroused just from all the naughty visual stimuli and acts we’re doing.”

We looked over and Mindy was on her back as Kyle pounded into her body from above with his hips almost a blur as they consummated their new relationship with great eagerness. Her legs were wrapped around his thighs helping to rapidly jerk his body into hers harder than he might otherwise do himself. They were both panting and often kissing as they fucked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.