Wedding Bet
Chapter 5: How to Watch a Hockey Game

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: How to Watch a Hockey Game - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Blake and I had been known to trade several thousand dollars back and forth as we bet on various NHL hockey games. The Stanley Cup was up for grabs and the whole season had gotten more exciting. Thursday night I invited Blake over to watch the Bruins-Blues game with me.

As requested he arrived about seven o’clock with a huge pepperoni pizza and a dozen beers. We got the beers on ice and quickly set up in my media room. Mindy swung through the condo on the way home from work and said hello. This was the first time Blake and Mindy had met since the night she’d agreed to marry me at the Valley Bar and Lounge.

Mindy and Blake teased each other a little, and he got a good look at the engagement ring. He again slapped me on the back and congratulated me for selecting the prettiest woman in the state. Hyperbole notwithstanding, he was very cordial and friendly with Mindy, and obviously tried to make a good impression on her.

Blake had also kept in shape. He ran a furniture business he’d taken over from his parents after buying out his brother, in part with money saved from his time in the military with me. Thirty-two years old, six foot three, outdoorsy type, and broad shoulders and narrow hips he could still run five miles with a full field pack and not get out of breath. What he’d lacked in social graces growing up and in his twenties, he was atoning for as he tried to remake himself in a more pleasing image.

Blake and I sat down and got into the hockey game, eating the pizza and chugging the beer. About twenty minutes later, Mindy came into my media room with an empty plate. “Can I steal one piece of your pizza?”

Blake looked up and gestured at the pizza. He also froze with his eyes locked on Mindy’s body. She was wearing a nearly transparent top that her breasts threatened to escape at any second and a pair of boy shorts that hugged her ass like stretch wrap and had PINK printed across her ass on them. She was also wearing some fuck me heels.

Mindy came in and squatted beside the coffee table the pizza box was on. That move forced a camel toe in her little shorts that was aimed directly at Blake’s bulging eyes. She stood, planted a kiss on Blake, and thanked him for sharing, and then left the room with a sexy strut. Blake didn’t miss a single shimmy of her breasts or ass during her presence.

Blake looked at me. “Holy shit. We set you up with THAT? I should have been the one taking that bet if that’s what you got.”

I gave a distracted benign smile and looked back at the TV screen. My head was actually boiling with what I thought might happen as the night wore on.

Mindy returned about ten minutes later just after one of the goals. Blake and I had been noisy about the event. She asked, “What happened?”

I explained dismissively, “Bruins got a goal. Lots of the game left, though. I think the Blues are outplaying them.”

Mindy walked further into the room with Blake’s eyes riveted on her. She bent over in front of him and tested the can of beer he’d been drinking. She said, “Oh, you’re almost ready for another. I’ll get it for you.” She tested my can as well and then went off to the kitchen.

Mindy returned with two unopened cans of beer two minutes later. She set them down and then took one of the cans, held it up against her midsection, and pulled the tab on the beer to open it. The can squirted over her diaphanous upper body wrap and made it splotchy and even more transparent. Suddenly, Mindy’s breasts were really on display as the material stuck to her body. The areola and nipple of her left breast were clearly visible.

Mindy laughed, “Well, I won’t do that again. Chardonnay doesn’t do that. Oh, well. Luke said you share everything; well, now you can share his view of my chest. Luke seems to like it – or ‘them’ as he calls my boobs.”

She passed the beer to Blake, and then tried to pull the wet material from her body a little. Ultimately as she stood there, she unbuttoned the cover-up and pulled it slightly to the side. Blake all but had his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as he drooled at her.

Mindy moved closer to him. “Want to lick the surplus off me?” Her voice teased, but she was obviously serious enough for him to glance at me. I gave him my ‘Whatever’ wave, and locked on the TV screen.

Mindy adjusted her breasts through the gap in the paper thin top, held them up to Blake, and just about stuck one nipple into his mouth. He leaned forward intent to lick and suck on anything she offered.

As he got into the act, she moaned gently and then stroked his hair and neck as he continued and got more into it. Blake’s hands had migrated to the buns of her ass cheeks, holding her steady and in position as he attended to her tits.

Mindy finally shrugged off the wet little robe. She said, “I guess I ought to rinse this out.” She gently pulled away from Blake and backed out of the room as he watched her go with his eyes locked onto her bare upper body.

When she was gone, Blake turned to me. “God, that was hot. I hope I didn’t cross a boundary there with you ... I mean she asked me to ... I wanted to help ... she was so hot I could resist. How can you just sit there?”

I chuckled, “I’m getting used to her, and she is sexy. We’ll do something later, I’m sure. Whatever you want to do with her is fine with me. We’ve discovered that we’re pretty liberal when it comes to stuff like that. She likes to tease, too.”

Another ten minutes passed before Mindy returned. She’d changed clothes. She was wearing a thin t-shirt and her heels – and nothing else as it turned out. She moved in front of Blake and bent over the pizza box with her plate. “Can I have another piece?” she asked him.

“Huh? Oh, yeah. Certainly. You can have anything you want.”

Mindy took another piece of pizza, but as she did was waved her naked ass and pussy right in his face. Blake’s eyes started to tear because he wasn’t blinking. I could even smell her arousal from where I was; Blake almost had his nose in it. He was near dumbstruck with horniness as he watched her posterior. She turned just before the front of her t-shirt fell down and covered her pussy, giving him a frontal shot for all of a half-second. I nearly laughed out loud and ruined the not-to-subtle seduction that Mindy had started.

Mindy swayed out of the room with her pizza. She came back in another ten minutes with two more cans of beer for us and one for herself. I noted that hers and mine were open and Blake’s wasn’t. She held the can as she had before and went to open it for Blake as he watched her. Again, the can squirted all over her t-shirt before she passed the can to him.

“Damn. Twice in one night. You’d think I’d learn my lesson.” Mindy tried to brush off the beer foam on her front from breasts to pussy. Finally, she said, “Oh, well. You’re almost like family.” On that note she peeled the t-shirt up over her head leaving her stark naked.

Blake about lost it. He babbled some nonsense about being family that didn’t make sense. The words were random syllables.

Mindy picked up her beer and then went to Blake. “I’ll sit in your lap. You can lick the beer off me better that way.”

Blake shot me a glance and I shrugged. “Go ahead,” I smiled. “She’s in a friendly mood. You may as well take advantage of it.” Blake obviously didn’t think through the implications of what I’d just said to him.

For some reason, perhaps the naked nymph in his lap, Blake lost all interest in the hockey game. He went back to sucking on Mindy’s breasts, bringing her nipples up to a white-hot state. I knew enough about her to know that she was probably gushing girl juice from her vagina.

After a few more minutes of Blake chewing on my fiancée’s tits, Mindy pushed him back onto his haunches. She smiled at him and thanked him for her orgasms. She took her beer can and took a sip. She then leaned forward and with clear intention poured some of the beer into Blake’s lap. He looked surprised but did nothing to stop her.

Mindy slapped her two cheeks with her hands after she’d set the beer down. “Oh, dear, I spilled my beer all over you. Well, you’d better get out of those wet jeans otherwise they’ll never dry. Stand up. Let me help you.”

Blake numbly stood and Mindy went to work on his belt and the fly. Soon, she pulled the wet jeans down his legs and had him step out of them. She spread them out over a hard-backed chair a few feet away and then went back to him, even giving him a little kiss.

Mindy felt his boxers. “Oh, dear. These are wet, too.” They hit the floor seconds later and she tossed them aside cavalierly.

Blake’s shaft popped out and pointed at the ceiling. He was as hard as steel.

Mindy said in a teasing tone, “I’ll clean your great big cockie off for you. There must be beer all over it.” She inhaled his cock, and slowly worked him deeper and deeper into her mouth until her nose pressed against his groin. He was the new victim of her deep throat maneuver. I wondered if he had PE.

Blake kept moaning and swearing what a great blowjob he was getting, how wonderful Mindy was, and how she was the hottest woman he’d ever met.

Eventually, his eyes met mine. He looked guilty and I laughed. “Relax Blake. What Mindy is doing with you is fine by me. She obviously likes you.”

Mindy got Blake completely naked a few minutes later, pulling his shirt off, and then sat him in the chair. She sucked on his cock a little more, but then rose over him and spread her legs and knelt on the chair as she tucked her knees in beside his hips.

Mindy grabbed hold of the iron shaft and rubbed it against her pussy lips. She locked eyes with me to be sure I was watching her and that I could see the penetration she planned. When she was happy with the staging she worked her body down Blake’s cock, gradually absorbing his entire cock until her wet hole and pushed against his body. I felt my own cock get harder than steel.

Mindy looked at me, “Get naked, Luke. I’ll want you to fuck me after Blake is finished.”

Blake lasted a surprisingly long time. Mindy had one orgasm after another, making little shrieks, moans, and groans of ecstasy almost every minute or so.

Blake looked over at me at one point, but I was naked and stroking my cock awaiting my turn with my fiancée. I felt good for her; she was having a ball getting fucking by a new male.

As they fucked I evaluated what I’d watched and what I felt. For one, I was not jealous. I knew that Blake would not try to steal Mindy away from me. I also knew he was a great fuck – by reputation – and I really hoped Mindy was getting her money’s worth. She’d wanted this, and now she had another lover. Even their kissing, as passionate as it was, didn’t bother me.

To the contrary, I was the most aroused I’d ever been in my life. When I’d gotten naked as Mindy’s request I was harder than the diamonds on her engagement ring that sparkled as she’d held his cock, and then led it to her wet cunt.

I tested whether my ‘bro’ feelings about Blake had changed, and if anything I felt closer to him. We were sharing the hottest women either of us had ever known, and the fact that she was my fiancée was beside the fact. He was still my best friend. I knew how he thought, and I’d have to reassure him of that point when we weren’t in the heat of passion with his cock buried in Mindy.

I tested whether my emergent feelings for Mindy had changed. I decided that I also felt closer to her. I knew she wanted some ‘strange’ and had picked my best friend as her target, but she had little knowledge of what Blake would really be like. She really wanted to soften me up for the longer term ‘open marriage’ that she wanted us to have. Well, if the evening was any indication, I was all for the open marriage. First, Tina had stretched me one way, and now Blake stretched me in another.

Mindy kept peaking and screaming out her passions. Blake was struggling trying to make his first fuck with Mindy last, afraid, no doubt, that it also might be his last. I figured this was the start of a long affectionate relationship between the two of them that would include sex.

Blake finally bellowed that he couldn’t hold off any longer. His whole body pushed up into Mindy’s downstrokes on his cock. He made a dozen heaves upward into her as she ground into him and had the biggest orgasm of their coupling. Their lips became locked together in a sloppy French kiss.

Finally, it was over. They froze and rested, their bodies still melded together by the heat of their passion for each other. After a couple of minutes and some more kisses, Mindy slowly rose. A large dollop of Blake’s cum dropped onto his thigh as she moved aside. Mindy quickly lapped up the cum, and then layback on the plush Oriental rug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.