Wedding Bet
Chapter 4: Meeting the In-Laws and Tina

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Meeting the In-Laws and Tina - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We arrived at Gary and Nora Marlow’s bungalow about eleven a.m. on Saturday morning. Mindy had telephoned ahead to tell them she wanted to pay a visit and to be sure they’d be home. There were two cars in the driveway.

Mindy led the way to the front door and rang the bell. Her mother answered the door and let us in. I was a novelty, and Mindy introduced me as we came into the house. Gary Marlow appeared a second later, and gave his daughter a perfunctory hug.

Nora offered us coffee and we accepted, as we sat in their living room. I could tell they were readers. On every table in the room were small piles of books, many with makeshift bookmarks in them of some kind.

Once we were all together, Mindy made her announcement. “Mom. Dad. Luke and I are engaged. We’re getting married in a few weeks. We were hoping that you’d come to the ceremony and our celebratory dinner.”

I smiled at the couple. “We’re keeping it a small ceremony and only a limited number of guests. I think there’ll only be about twenty or thirty people there, and Mindy really would like you there. She’d like Taylor to come, too.” Taylor was Mindy’s older sister.

Gary and Nora looked at us, and then at each other, and then back at us.

Mindy said, “Luke got me a beautiful ring.” She hung her hand out in front of her with the ring twinkling in a ray of sunlight from the front window. Nora’s eyes got very large as she appraised the ring. Mindy also wore the sapphire earrings I’d gotten her a few day’s earlier.

Gary spoke first. “Yes, we’d be delighted to attend. Have you known each other a long time?”

Mindy grinned, “It’ll be a week tonight. We met at a dance club. I moved in with Luke the next day. Except for work, we’ve been inseparable.”

Nora asked, “Where do you live, Luke?”

“Two places actually. I have a condo in Menlo Park and a ranch south in the small town of Paicines.”

Mindy added, “They’re both beautiful places, too. The one in Paicines is large.”

Gary asked, “If I may ask, what do you do for a living, Luke.”

I responded, “I have a small real estate company based in Palo Alto, but we deal with properties from Santa Rosa, to Sacramento, to Stockton, and down to Monterrey. It’s a large area, but we are known for taking on unique properties that other firms don’t know how to market and aren’t as successful at selling as we are. We also buy and sell real estate ourselves, rather than serve as an agent for others.”

Nora said blandly, “And you have a car?”

“Two actually. One is the Jaguar out front. That’s the fun car to drive. The one I use more in my work is a Mercedes-Maybach S650. It’s a nice four-door sedan with a lot of bells and whistles. That one is leased for the business.”

Mindy frowned slightly, “I haven’t even seen that car.”

I commented to her, “It’s in the second garage at the condo.”

“Oh, I only thought there was one?”

“I rented another space from the people next door.”

Gary said, “And you’re in love with our daughter?”

“Yes, sir. My affection for Mindy grows by the minute.”

Nora said, “A week isn’t a very long time to know someone. Aren’t you rushing into this a little fast?”

Mindy said, “We’re making it an adventure. We’re both risk takers and believe this will be a sure thing for both of us. A win-win. Neither of us believes in long engagements.”

“But you’ve talked through all those tough decisions you’ll face as a married couple – commitment, children, lifestyle, where to live, how to live, and so on?”

I smiled, “Every time we’re together we have some of those discussions. We’re in harmony about all the things we’ve talked about.”

Mindy nodded enthusiastically and smiled.

My take was that Nora and Gary were numb, but that might have been their usual personas. I figured I’d find out from Mindy later. Mindy and her parents got in a discussion about the wedding, where she was going to be living, how being married would impact her clothing stores, and why she hadn’t told them earlier.

Gary was suspicious of me. He kept studying me and I felt sure he wanted to do a criminal check. I slowly let him have some of my bio – schooling, military, early career, and then a bit of fluff about the real estate work. He was still suspicious. I gave him a business card, for what it was worth.

Mindy picked up on it. “Daddy, he’s not after my money. I don’t have any. Yesterday, he paid off my student loans for me. We’re also doing a prenuptial agreement.” She explained the terms in a few generalities.

Gary asked, “Luke, if I may, are you in debt to anybody?”

I nodded, “Yes, sir, but it’s through my business. We have a strong cash flow, so I’m not worried about it.”

“How much?”

“I’d have to check exactly, but I think it’s around two-hundred million. Our assets on hand at the moment are around the same amount, so the one-to-one ratio puts us in a very favorable position with the banks. We use conservative appraisals on all our properties, as well, so there’s no danger of them going under water.”

Gary’s eyes had glazed over. I definitely felt he was in some kind of shock.

Nora got up and suggested we all go to the dining room for lunch. We continued to talk and get to know each other over the meal. Somewhere during the meal, Mindy mentioned that the Paicines’ house sat on five thousand acres, had a separate stable, and had a runway behind it for small planes. She showed them a picture of it she’d taken from the outside just before we left to drive back to Menlo Park the previous Sunday.

In contrast to Mindy’s parents, my parents welcomed the visit, were surprised by the engagement, amazed at the short time we’d known each other but knew I made very good snap decisions, and were delighted to meet Mindy. Unfortunately, we did the meeting electronically using a video link on our computers, since my parents had taken early retirement in Tucson. They promised to fly up for the wedding. I didn’t have siblings to worry about.


Mindy and I had a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant and then went home. We made love several times avoiding the bed and being creative about where in the condo we wanted to have a memory.

Sunday morning, I fixed us both some Eggs Benedict. Mindy was pleased to experience my culinary skills. We were now certain we wouldn’t starve to death based on each other’s cooking.

She wanted to see Tina, so asked if she could invite her over. I had some personal finances to do, so readily agreed. Mindy worked on organizing her possessions we’d brought over from her townhouse, and I set up my computer in my den and went to work.

Tina arrived wearing sexy heels, Daisy Duke shorts, and a crop top. She also had on a little makeup to augment Mother Nature. She looked sexy, cute, and a little slutty. I was on alert for Mindy and Tina to pull some kind of teasing, so kept my guard up. I reminded myself that I may get tested.

The two of them settled in the bedroom as Mindy arranged her clothes and her half of the dresser. I guess Tina helped.

Near lunch hour, I texted Mindy upstairs whether they wanted me to take them to lunch. I got a big ‘Yes’ as a reply. They said they’d be ready in ten minutes.

I heard them coming down the stairs, and went to meet them. I silently cursed under my breath. Mindy had dressed similar to Tina, only slightly sluttier. The two would get picked up for soliciting if they were to walk down the street together.

Mindy announced, “We’re ready. We want to go to Antoine’s.” Antoine’s was a little French restaurant in Palo Alto that had a dozen outside tables with umbrellas and a tasty menu that always had a half-dozen things you wanted to devour. They did a Sunday brunch until two o’clock.

The three of us squeezed into the Jaguar and I drove us a few miles to the restaurant. We got seats for their Sunday brunch. Our waiter about had his eyeteeth fall out ogling the two women. Tina even allowed a ‘nip slip’ as she was ordering; the waiter nearly creamed his pants. I treated the experience as nothing out of the ordinary.

Tina sat where she could keep flashing me both her tits and her crotch as she crossed and uncrossed her long legs, or leaned forward. She was stacked, and frankly I would describe her as ‘sex on a stick’. I even had the passing thought that I’d like her on my stick. I decided that Mindy would freak out if I really let that happen. I still carried the opinion that Mindy’s sex talk about herself and Tina was fiction.

The two of them communicated silently that both the waiter and I were to be teased without mercy. Both of them adjusted their crop tops to show more top boob than under boob. Standing in the right place next to our table I was sure that all four nipples could be plainly seen along with the rest of the girls’ sexy mounds of tit flesh.

We got great service, a great brunch, and then headed back to my condo. After we got inside, Mindy captured me by putting her arms around my neck and giving me one of her knock-my-socks-off kisses. She started, “Luuuuuke, would you kiss Tina like you kiss me sometimes, you know, make her all wet and horny? I’d really like her to appreciate what you do to me.”

Tina was standing right there looking expectantly at both of us. She was nodding and smiling expectantly. She was also one hot woman – hot enough to rival the surface of the sun. She was a stone fox, and I had to make a decision.

“Mindy, if I kiss Tina, will you in any way interpret that in some way to mean I’m not falling in love with you? Will you think that I want to end our deal? I admit that I would like to kiss her, even more probably than you think because she’s such a fox, but I am worried about how you’ll interpret anything I do with someone else, especially your best friend. Further, if I kiss Tina I’m sure that will lead to other things, are you and I contributing to her relationship with her fiancé in a negative way?”

Mindy firmly said, “I’ve told you about my sex life. I meant every word. Tina and I are lovers. I want you to be in a threesome with us. I’ll talk about my other friends later. Right now, this is what I want. Tina wants this, too. I told you that I’d fucked her fiancé, and that was only a month ago. He’s a nice guy and I’d do him again unless you have a hissy fit. They’re planning an open marriage just the way we are.”

Mindy smiled and me and then nudged me towards Tina. I suddenly realized that all she’d been telling me might actually be true. Maybe my soon-to-be wife really did have slutty tendencies.

I would never be on the list to be considered for sainthood. My friends and I were pussy hounds for as long as I can remember, and it had only been the last year or two that we were calming down – slightly. My saying ‘No’ to some pussy as hot as Tina would have been unthinkable a year earlier, but hell I’d just become engaged ... but then again my fiancée was assuring me that this was what she wanted.

I made a half turn to Tina and pulled her into my arms. She smiled and then we quickly got into a kiss, and another kiss, and another kiss, and another. One of us added some tongue along the line. Tina tasted really good, just the way Mindy did.

I glanced over at Mindy many times in those moments and she was smiling and nodding at me. She wanted this to happen.

Somehow one of my hands seemed to find the bare skin around her midriff. I stroked her there a little and her whole body shuddered. My right hand stroked further up her body and under her crop top until I came to her erect nipples. Tina’s tits were a delight to caress. Like Mindy’s they were round and firm and perky without being artificial. I fondled both of Tina’s, even lightly pinching her nipples as we continued to kiss. I felt sure that also like Mindy, Tina’s tits seemed to have a hardwired connection to her clit, and thus to her center of pleasure.

Between kisses Tina whispered little rhetorical swear words to herself. ‘Oh, fuck, this guy is the hottest stud I’ve ever met.’ ‘I hope he likes to suck on my nips.’ ‘Oh, God. I may orgasm just from him fondling me.’ She went on and on, barely audible, but she was turned on and turned me on.

Beside us, Mindy stood and watched with a smile. If one were to look up the word compersion in the dictionary that afternoon, Mindy’s picture would have been next to it. She was happy that I was romancing her friend. Moreover, I guess we all knew where this was leading. Mindy moved behind Tina and nudged her crop top over her head and off her body. Mindy removed hers as well and used her breasts to rub across Tina’s back.

After sucking on her breasts for a few minutes, my hand toyed with the belt to the Daisy Duke shorts Tina wore. The belt was actually a knot she’d tied in a rope through the belt loops so she’d have a ‘down home’ look. I undid the knot with both hands, unbuttoned them, unzipped them, and gave them a gentle push down her legs. Poof! No more Daisy Duke shorts on Tina. Her thong went quickly as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.