Wedding Bet - Cover

Wedding Bet

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Balance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Balance - "We want you to propose marriage to that girl you just met - Mindy Marlow over there - tonight. We want her acceptance tonight, too." Luke's friends made him an expensive and friendly bet, and he took it. From then on his life changed dramatically, especially his sex life. Mindy and Luke both get more than they bargained for, and so do their friends who also get caught up in the flow of energy they exude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We didn’t stay overnight at the Paicines ranch – as I called it, but I did promise we’d spend the following weekend there. I thought she’d kiss my toes when I told he we’d go horseback riding during the next weekend.

We drove back to the city and swung by her townhouse, picked up some clothes and cosmetics, and then went to Menlo Park and my condo. Mindy was as impressed with the condo as the ranch. I created some space for her in my dresser, closet, and bathroom, and suddenly we were living together. I’d had chicks staying over, but never on a permanent basis.

Monday morning, we gave each other space to complete their ‘get ready for work’ routines, kissed each other and headed off to our work – me to South San Francisco to a meeting, and Mindy to one of her stores in San Jose.

I got a text from her at lunch. ‘May I invite Tina, Beth, Heather, and Dana to the condo after work for an hour so they can see the ring and we can talk? I love you. Mindy.’

I texted back, ‘You live there. Of course. If you want a girls’ night out to go with the wine and cheese (in refrigerator) just let me know and I’ll keep busy or go socialize with somebody. I love you, too. Luke.’

‘I’ll let you know what our plans are. [Heart emoji]’

About three o’clock I heard from her again, ‘Come home. Girls will only be there from 5:30 to 6:30 or so. We can go out for dinner. ILY. M.’

I walked into the hen party in my living room about six p.m. The four girls I hadn’t proposed to all applauded me. I blushed.

Mindy raced to the door and kissed me – an act that seemed very domestic to me. She clutched my arm to her breast and brought me to the edge of their conversation circle. “Mr. Luke Penner, please let me introduce you more formally to my best friends. The heart-stopping redhead on your left is Beth Renson. The breath-taking brunette next to her is Tina Bennett – she’s engaged to a sweet man named Wade North. We’re going to her wedding in three weeks by the way. The sex-laden blonde in the chair with her sexy legs crossed is Heather Wentworth, and the take-no-prisoners brunette on your right is Dana Barnes.”

I nodded at each of the women and smiled. I kissed Mindy on the nose. I said, “And tell me your name again.”

I got bonked on the forehead again.

“Ladies, it is a pleasure to see you all. Let me do a few things and if you’re still here I’ll join you.” I excused myself and went to change into some more casual clothes and to wash up. I also called Blake and gave him a brief progress report, announcing that we’d gotten Mindy a ring and that she’d moved in with me. He actually seemed stunned that things were moving along so rapidly.

By the time I got back to the living room Tina and Dana had left. Beth and Heather were just getting up to leave. I emphasized to Mindy that she could have them over anytime and she didn’t need to check with me. Later, after we were alone I tried to make her feel more like a ‘wife’ with all the privileges of having guests the same way I did. We agreed that we’d tell the other what our plans were, but we didn’t need to seek permission.

Mindy and I went to dinner at little Chinese place about a half-mile away. She teased me over dinner about the impression I’d made on the women. Mindy said, “God, Tina about had an orgasm when you appeared. She is really hot for your body. The others are, too, but Tina definitely wants first dibs. I could smell her arousal from across the room, and believe me, I know what she smells like because I’ve had my nose right in it, time and again.”

I laughed. “Well, Tina will have to bring a permission slip from her fiancé if she expects anything to happen, and I’ll need one from you. I have never been in the business of breaking up someone’s relationship, and I’ll tell you that others have tried to use me that way.”

After dinner we went back to my condo by way of Mindy’s townhouse. She loaded up the car with more clothes and a box of other things and we went ‘home’. I helped her carry the stuff into the condo and Mindy spent a few moments putting things away. I expanded the space I’d given her, really creating his and her closets.

I resigned myself to the increased clutter of makeup, cosmetics, and other feminine things around one of the two sinks in my bathroom. From watching my parents live together, I knew this was part and parcel of living with a beautiful woman.

I went in to read on my iPad in the living room. I’d been there about twenty minutes when I sensed Mindy coming into the room. I looked up and there stood about the sexiest naked woman I’d ever seen. Well, she was wearing spike heels that signaled ‘fuck me’ to every male within three hundred miles.

“Wow!” I gasped.

Mindy slinked over to me. She took the iPad out of my hands and set it on the end table next to me. She took two of my fingers and ran them through her wet slit. I could feel the slick lubricant coating the skin. She then brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked off her juices. She repeated the act again, and this time brought them to my mouth. I took both of them in, but not before inhaling her deliciously pungent aroma.

I said, “I take it you’d like something from me?”

Mindy smiled, “Yes; about eight or nine inches of that luscious cock you’ve been hiding in your pants all day. I hope you’ve stored up a lot of cum for me, because by the end of our evening I want to be floating in it.”

“Yummmm. You have good ideas.”

Five minutes later we were in my large bed in a sixty-nine. I had as much of my tongue as I could muster as deep in her pussy as I could get it. Mindy had every inch of my cock in her mouth and throat. She perpetrated little interesting moves on me that kept making me writhe and jerk underneath her supple body.

Mindy said, “Don’t cum yet. I want your cum deep inside my pussy, not in my mouth. I love to be oral, but when we’re making love I always want your cock in my vagina. Well, sometimes you can be in my ass, but mostly my cunt.”

“My preferences as well,” I told her. We rearranged and I started to piston my shaft in and out of her hot pussy. Mindy had a little landing strip of light brown or blonde hair on her mons. To her left side there was also the tattoo of a pair of lips; the kind that would be left from lipstick left after a hard kiss to the area.

Mindy said, “I got the tattoo the same time my four best friends did. We got them all the same night. Sooner or later, you’ll get to see all of them.”

I must have looked puzzled.

“When you get to fuck them, duh! You are going to fuck each of my girlfriends. We all know that, and that’s one of the reasons they were so giddy when you came home. After you left us, they told me they were ready right then. I told them they had to wait a few days until you and I were better established as lovers.”

I figured this was again part of Mindy’s sexual teasing that she’d started on Sunday when we were talking over lunch and she’d told me what a slut she was. I still figured she was more of the Ice Queen than slut. She was just trying to pump me up.

I teased, “Well, I look forward to being with each of them. Remember that we males have certain recovery limitations, so I doubt I could do all of you in one evening. Moreover, I think that you and I should always end the evening together, regardless of what’s happened.”

Mindy lit up. “Oh, what a nice and romantic concept. I like that. We reconnect and you can reclaim my body if I’ve been with somebody else, and then we drift off to sleep together with your sticky cum dripping out of my hole.”

I teased, “Drippy unless I’ve been a good boy and cleaned you by sucking up what I deposit.”

Mindy teased back, “Well, you’ll just have to prove to me that you can do that.”

A few minutes later with both crested and I blasted what seemed like a gallon of man mix deep inside the best pussy I’d ever fucked. We fell into each other and kissed like the apocalypse was seconds away.

As our breath returned to normal, I started to slide down Mindy’s slender body, pausing to suck on her breasts and ensure her nipples were white hot with arousal. I continued, kissing around her navel, until I added my kiss to the tattoo of the lips near the top of her slit.

I took a couple of long swipes with my tongue through her gash, and then really got into sucking up all the fluids we’d produced over the past twenty minutes as we’d made love. Despite my feeling of dumping a huge volume of fluid into her, my contribution was small compared to what Mindy had generated. I enjoyed the cleanup and further aroused Mindy to another orgasm.

By that time, I was aroused and hard again. We recoupled and went to town for a second time that evening. Mindy and I changed positions several times, with her enjoying the doggie and woman on top for a while. I came to believe she’d said the words ‘more, faster, and harder’ several hundred times before we both came again.

After our climaxes, we just dropped into the bed and rolled into each other’s arms. I swear Mindy nodded off to sleep in seconds. Her last words to me were, “I love you.” I told her the same thing; she shuddered, and was asleep with a slight smile on her lips.

Tuesday night when I came in the door to my condo there were the delightful aromas of cooking throughout the downstairs of my condo. Mindy appeared in the kitchen wearing her sexy spike heels and an apron. He delicious nude hips and ass showed around the apron, and her boobs tried to escape the bib top of the fabric.

I went and kissed her, even copping a feel of the available genitalia. She did have a most attractive ass, and her boobs were firm and fun to tease. The kiss she gave me was epic and highly suggestive.

Mindy said, “I decided to show you that I can cook. Well, up to a point. I’ve prepared home made meat ravioli for us with some salad. I figure you can eat me for dessert.” She giggled and kissed me again, trying to get me to finger her slit with my hand again.

The meal was tasty and showed the care and attention she’d devoted to it. Not that I was keeping score, but I took her attention to the meal as an indication that she was definitely trying to woo me in our relationship. I put my mind to work to think of something I could do especially for her that would have the same import.

I did have Mindy for dessert as it turned out. She told me to sit still at my dining room table and she cleared the dishes and glasses away. I had expected that she’d bring in coffee, but instead she came back to the dining room table and sat where my plate had been. She shucked off the apron and leaned back, and pulled her legs up, thereby presenting her pussy to me at just the right level for me to lean forward and munch. And munch, I did.

Mindy moaned through five orgasms before I stopped and stood. I doffed my clothing and then sank every inch of my serious man meat into my fiancée’s wet cunt. Mindy came on me right after I got buried in her.

“Oh, God, I’ve wanted you all day long. I even masturbated at work, and I’ve never done that before.” Mindy sounded almost desperate. I pumped into her, even jerking my cock deep into her occasionally to give her a jolt of pleasure.

“Well, Miss Marlow, I have to say I am impressed with your culinary skills. When we’re down at the ranch I shall show you that I am at least the master of the barbecue. In the meanwhile, I must comment on how nice your velvet love box feels around my cock. This is rapidly becoming very habit forming.”

“Oh, good. I think this is one of the best habits to have. I never want us to get to a place where we take each other for granted regarding our sex lives. The once a week stuff older people get into is such a shame. We have to do a lot better than that.”

I chuckled as I continued to piston into her body. “I agree. Even when we have company over for dinner, we should just excuse ourselves and go have dessert together.”

“Or they could join us,” Mindy said in a devilish tone with a snicker. “We could even swap.”

I finished in Mindy and then cleaned up the sodden mess in her nether region. She also sucked me clean. We then went to the kitchen and while nude finished putting away the leftovers and dishes. We seemed like a good team. I noted that Mindy seemed to know where everything went in the kitchen. I also realized she’d rearranged several of the kitchen cupboards. Oh, well.


Wednesday, I had a critical meeting starting at ten a.m. and going until we finished, but I expected we’d be through by mid-afternoon. I had a contentious family that jointly owned a four hundred acre plot of prime real estate near San Francisco airport. Further, thanks to my work, we’d gotten the zoning on the property changed from wetlands to commercial. There were no wetlands on the property and I’d taken about a thousand photographs for the petition I made to prove that fact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.