A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 10

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

At twenty-two, Kate Williams was a committed lesbian. She always knew she would be; from an early age.

No, it wasn’t because her father had sexually abused her; or that she couldn’t attract boys because she was unattractive; on the contrary, it was keeping men at arm’s length that was a problem for her; she was very slim and trim.

She’d always wanted to do more than skipping with the girls in the playground. She wanted to penetrate them; but she didn’t have a cock; and she felt very deprived about that!

Cocks fascinated her as they do with any girl; but she was younger than most when she discovered the joys of a strap-on dildo!

Another realm had opened for Kate once she’d obtained one! And on her boyish frame it seemed to fit perfectly; she felt complete.

Kate now saw local girls in an entirely different light; which was one of easy prey. While girl’s worried parents strove to keep randy men at bay, Kate was covertly round the back, wearing her strap-on dildo!

And the girls loved it! There were no tell-tale pregnancies to explain neither!

Her ambition grew towards being a top predator; competing with rampant males for the juiciest meat in the jungle.

An early tactic had been to join a net-ball team; and gradually bed those girls that were not going steady with a boy. Virgins were her passion! Then she became more adventurous, by waylaying girls that were courting boys; and turning them into field sluts.

Despite all this, Kate still had a cunt desperately needing cock!

It was this ongoing desperation which led her to the discovery of a clandestine secret, shared by only a few women. It was the sexual relief to be had from dog fucking! But they were difficult to come by; unless you had a trained animal of your own; and that was an ambition dearly held by Kate.

In time, Kate found a provider of stud dogs which were especially trained for dykes. But the handsome beasts didn’t come cheap. Before long, Guy was proving to be a fabulous and loyal lover! It had been well worth the wait, and Kate’s lifestyle kept her independent, sexy and youthful.

Kate Williams had also been a diligent college student who had graduated well. At twenty-one, she secured a good position in the city library as an assistant librarian. She always looked the part; hair neat and natural, sober prim attire and very little make-up. But underneath that respectable veneer seethed a cauldron of lust.

Part of her librarian induction course had been as an intern at a typical working library; in a market-town called Petersfield. There, she had worked alongside several of the experienced staff; one of them being Valerie Windsor.

The time they’d spent working together in the library had been enjoyable, with Valerie imparting not only her professional knowledge but even sharing a recent snap of herself and daughter in bikinis in the garden. She had done so because she’d found Kate sexually appealing; and had wanted to impress her.

But although Kate was impressed with Val’s figure, it was her nubile daughter Jessica that she’d found utterly delectable; a girl she’d dearly love to fuck. To that end Kate had suggested keeping in touch; with an occasional phone call. Valerie was flattered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.