A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 9: Predatory Lesbian

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9: Predatory Lesbian - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Valerie and Jessica Windsor were in their cabin, and having found a radio station playing Motown, were getting themselves ready for the evening ahead.

Although both had a date arranged, each had kept the details from the other.

Valerie was enjoying her light-hearted holiday romance with Ed Lewis; for that’s what each of them knew it was; and providing her daughter chose to eat separately at the Grill Room, as she had before, then it would be a table for two for Val and Ed in the Piano Bar this evening.

Whereas Jessica’s date was with her new girlfriend whom she was meeting for an evening stroll around dusk.

Val noticed it wasn’t only her now, who was concerned with how they would dress for an evening out; Jessica too was fussing over what to wear. Was Jessica really choosing a short white tennis skirt and trainers for an evening out! It was fun thought Val, to be sharing this kind of thing together.

And choosing to return to the Eden Resort had been an inspiration too; providing not only somewhere for her daughter’s summer break but one Val could enjoy also; while her daughter learned to swim socially as it were. It was relaxing, fun and safe.

“Are you coming with me to the Piano Bar or doing the Grill Room again Jess?”

“You won’t mind if I give the Piano Bar a miss Mom – That dance floor is so dreary, and they don’t play any hit tunes in there! Besides the Grill is much more my scene?

“Okay! Okay, I accept what you’re saying darling. Just as long as your back here by 10:pm - when I’ll look in on you; Okay Jess?”

“No problem Momachiqito!”

“Moma What!” Val laughed.

It was about 6:20pm when Valerie parted company with Jessica outside the Grill Room. Val had returned her wave as she entered the venue before going on to meet Ed in the Piano Bar. Things were good.

But at 10:pm, when Val had gone to the cabin, she’d found it in darkness and the place empty!

Jessica had not kept to the time they’d agreed; and that made her cross. Now Val would have to go into the Grill venue and turf her out!

The manager at the Grill clealy recalled the girl in the white tennis skirt; having a small burger and banana milk shake. She was on her own and sat in the seat by the window; she hadn’t stayed long though; perhaps half and hour?

Now Valerie Windsor was frightened, and she hurried back to the Piano Bar to explain the situation to Ed Lewis.

The next few hours were the nightmare of any parent, as the initial searching of the facilities became a wider hunt conducted over the Eden Resort.

But it was proving fruitless; there were no clues to Jessica’s whereabouts!

Valerie Windsor was taken into the Heath Clinic where she was sedated. Ed Lewis was at a complete lost at what he could or should do; until receiving a call from his office, was obliged to turn his back on the affair and attend to business.

By daybreak official police activities had begun and by noon just one small lead had been gained. At around 7pm an older couple who had been on their way to the restaurant for dinner had noticed a girl in a short white tennis skirt meeting up with an older girl who had been sitting on the bench by the wooded path.

After two days of no further leads or development Valerie Windsor was advised by the authorities to return home and wait for further news.

What they hadn’t conveyed was their fear that the girl’s disappearance was the work of a serial predatory lesbian who had struck at similar holiday resorts before!

Those girls had been taken away and held over a period of time, and even more worrying, was that one of victims had not survived the obscenities the paedophile had subjected them to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.