A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 7

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Daniel Armstrong, who’d returned to England to be with his daughter Valerie, now felt a rich glow of satisfaction as he waved the pair off from the driveway.

The following week would see him establish himself as the man running things in this fine house and although he’d familiarised himself with the female occupants, the property itself was something he would enjoy becoming acquainted with. It was a family property after all, and as Valerie’s father and Jessica’s Grandpa, he was head of that family.

Valerie Windsor however, was in need of a break from her romance with Dan, and as it was Jessica’s school holidays, had decided on revisiting the Eden Nature Resort with her.

Valerie and her late husband James had found another world there; far from the rush of life; here was a warm tranquillity and time to relax; a wonderful place for mixing with both people and nature. They vowed to return one day.

However, this time it was just Valerie and Jessica who were driving down to Devon in the warm sleepy sunshine and Val unconsciously stroked her daughter’s thigh saying, “ This feels so good to be getting away together, doesn’t it darling.”

Jez’s thighs parted and her cunny tingled, “Mmm; sure does.”

Jez placed her had on her Mom’s and smiled, “ Do you think that Andy will be at the camp again this Year Mom? He was great fun at the pool!”

Valerie smiled, recalling her own awakening to boys and that unbearable curiosity over sex. Her free hand again stroked Jez’s inner thigh as she drove the highway as she recalled that by thirteen she was masturbating madly in bed, after seeing her father’s erect cock in the bathroom!

Her fantasy was of father coming into her bedroom after her mother was asleep. Until one night that’s exactly what happened!

Her face flushed and her throat went dry and she promptly placed her hand back on the driving wheel; banishing the images from her mind. Glancing at Jez she saw her glazed look and parted thighs. Val’s heart beat guiltily. “ We’re not far from Eden Camp now Jez.” She said softly.

Having just found their cabin they hadn’t wasted time before seeking refreshment after the long drive down but first they had made themselves look right for the Eden Club set.

Valerie and Jez walked into the Eden Club bar where at around mid-day it was relatively peaceful with just the tinkle of soft jazz piano blending with a low chatter of pre-luncheon guests; it had a refined atmosphere.

Yet before they’d reached the bar there was a friendly greeting,

“Now there’s a lady I’m pleased to see!” said a smart looking middle-aged man who was with two other chaps at the bar. It was Ed Lewis with his pals Nigel Finch and Malcolm Dowel. They were all advertising executives and as such spent most of their time living the easy life as they toiled for inspiration dreaming up TV adverts to sell soap flakes and corn flakes.

They had sort of made the Eden Club a get-away from work and wives and shared a permanent cabin from which they came and went in their company cars. The cost was peanuts for them and they always kept the staff sweet with generous service tips.

For them this truly was the garden of Eden.

Ed took her hand saying, “Mrs Windsor what a nice surprise to see you here; is your husband about to join us?”

She out-stretched her arm saying, “He just couldn’t make it this time Mr Lewis, sorry.”

Ed, taking her hand looked into her brown eyes and a soft grin formed on his lips as he gallantly kissed her outstretched hand. “That’s such a pity Mrs Windsor”, said Ed. “ Perhaps you would join me for dinner this evening?”

“Could I get a Pepsie mom?” said Jez impatiently.

Jessica Windsor had left the club bar to visit the play lodge where there was pool and arcade games.

But the few girls seemed not to notice her, and one the boys she spoke to teased her about her flat chest. No way were they going to mix with an immature girl unless she impressed them in some way.

With that in mind, Jez went to the cabin and got into her new two-piece polka dot bikini.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.