A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 5

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The following morning with the sunlight streaming into his bedroom, Daniel awoke at dawn. He felt surprisingly fit for such an early hour; so he rose, went to the window, and peered out across the placid lake. Beyond the lake he could see the South Downs. It was a magnificent view.

Everything was still and peaceful and he smiled as the events of putting Jessica to bed the evening before came to him.

She’d certainly responded well to his clitty nibbling; which had blown her mind! His too! He’d come in his pants; and consequently, had dozed off in front of the TV!

The next thing he knew was Valerie coming in from her bridge club; asking if Jessica had behaved well? He smiled at his devious white lie. Well Jez certainly had behaved well; for him!

Trouble was he simply had no will power when left alone with that little temptress. He would really have to avoid Jess if he was to keep on the right side of his daughter.

Gazing out at the view before him Dan began to realise how well fate had for once, dealt him. For here he was in a most enchanted place; with his queen of hearts and her juicy tart! He chuckled at the description as he took himself off to the bathroom.

By the time Valerie and Jess were competing for the bathroom Dan had already begun an early jog around the lake; exploring his new surroundings.

Val: I had been under the shower when she came into the bathroom just as I stepped out naked and begun towelling my hair off. “It’s OK Jez, I’m just finished if you want the shower!”

Jez stares at me before saying, ‘Will my pussy get hairy like yours?’

‘Well Jez, now your starting to mature, it’s something that happens.’ I said with a smile.

Eagerly she responds, ‘What, like having wet dreams!

“Yes, wet dreams help your body to mature Jez but you don’t always have to be asleep to have them!”

She was intrigued, ‘Wow, how else can I have them?’

I gave her a long stare. ‘Well, it’s a growing-up thing that you can do to yourself ... in your bedroom ... when your awake.’

‘OMG! Tell me then; ... please mom!’

Softly I said, ‘ Well ... I might show you show you later one evening Jess.”

‘ Oh Mom don’t hold out on me I want to know now!’

“Oh you do! do you young lady! Well I’ll tell you what Jez Windsor, rushing into sex when your inexperienced is dangerous! And I know you’ve been up to stuff with Dan again; and Jessica, please don’t deny it!”

“Oh... , I should know I can’t hide things from you mom.

But If I could make my own wet dreams, I won’t be needing Dan; will I mom?”

I stared at her, surprised at her firm logic; ‘ Well if you make me a promise on that Jessica; I’ll join you in your room after I’ve finished drying off my hair ... and show you!’

‘ Oh great mom! I promise!’ She skipped off excitedly.

I quickly got into my short towelling jacket and went to my bedside cabinet and got what I needed.

Then I found her eagerly waiting in her bedroom and sitting beside her I show her my vibrator. ‘This is for you Jez. It’s what you can use if you want to give yourself a wet dream.’

Jez took it from me and stared at it without comprehension. Then came the question I had hoped for.

‘ But ... how does it work?’ I smiled coyly saying, “ Can you just slip your panties off for me pet?” She stood up and with a little wriggle that made me juice up, she took them off.

‘Ok, now lie back and I’ll get you comfy’ I say manoeuvring a pillow beneath her hips; to raise her perfectly formed groin to a comfortable working height. Then spreading her legs apart, her cunt was nicely exposed.

“Just close your eyes for me” I whisper.

Sliding my finger inside her I find her very moist; her clit was swollen with excitement; the size of a small excited dogs dick. I take the vibrator and briefly slide it up inside myself. It feels so good!

Then covered in my juice, it slides easily into her. She begins a little moan as I work inside her and when my technique sets her thighs trembling, I reassure her that all is well. Jez nods acceptance. Her sweaty face is filled with sexual sensations and has me mesmerised. I have an urge to give her much more than she can take because I’m so excited. I probe her swollen clit and suddenly flick on the buzzer.

Her eyes open in shock and her hands instinctively seize down to repel it! But the buzzer has Jez panting with its pleasure and from the small shrieks between her panting I know she is already there!

Her hips writhe on the pillow while she has a massive orgasm!

“Hey; it’s beautiful over that lake Val! I’ve been right round it! Anyone what a coffee?” called out Dan from downstairs!

I clamp my free hand over her mouth to blot out her screeching; continuing to frig her as I reach my own climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.