A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Daniel Armstrong’s life had been transformed since returning to England to be with his daughter Valerie.

His departure from home many years ago, had resulted from a build-up of boredom with his marriage; but things had come to a head after his wife caught him in their daughter’s bedroom in the middle of the night.

The naked girl had been sucking him off; and had a mouth full of his love-juice. When mother unexpectedly and viciously pulled her head back by her ponytail, Dan’s seed-slime had run down her chin!

Dan had surrendered to young Val’s prick-teasing some while before the pair had been caught at it that night. Once Val realised the power of her seduction, she’d revelled in making a grown man come!

She’d enslaved him!

But his deceitful daughter had acted the innocent schoolgirl; and mother took her side in the affair. Still, all was fair in love and war. He’d had a good run but the game was up. It was time for Daniel Anderson to realise his dream and check out those Australian surfing beaches.

The sea sun and sex lifestyle had suited his temperament and he soon became an Aussie beach bum. There sure was a lot of young immigrant pussy available on that surfing scene; milk-shake flavours with no one saying it was naughty to give them what they craved!

And the lifestyle had all been so good for his physical wellbeing too! Dan’s body responded well to the outdoor life; the several pounds he gained were entirely hard muscle over his shoulders and thighs from the exertions demanded by challenging mighty surf. The sun too, tanned and toned his body.

Two years from arriving in Oz, Dan could stand alongside the best of them on Bondi. He live the dream; a man free from the woes of a nagging wife and the demands of the taxman. At forty-five Dan was a hunky girl magnet; a macho man much in demand.

But paradise never stays long with anyone. Creeping towards his fifty’s things had become more challenging.

Then, when the death of Valerie’s husband reached Dan, he suddenly realised he had had his fill of the Aussie idyll.

As the ‘phone conversation with Val progressed through his commiserations and enquiries of other family affairs Dan was made to feel that his daughter would welcome his return home.

Naturally the original sins that had caused his flight, were long swept under the table by the pair of them. Life had moved on; blood is thicker than water; particularly at times of family funerals.

Actually, Dan had never met Val’s husband, nor their daughter come to that. But Dan felt that Valerie would appreciate the support that a father could bring; now she was without a man in the house. She must be in her prime by now?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.