A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

During the following morning’s scramble in the bathroom, I handed Jessica a fresh pair of panties, “Change into these Jez; I’m putting the washing through soon.”

“Okay mum”, she sighs sitting to remove her knickers and looking like I did at her age; her puberty apparent; her lightly plumper thighs and hips; but more apparent this morning is her vagina which is especially plump and rosy!

I crouch down between her naked thighs exclaiming,

“Lummy, your snatch is swollen Jez!” I look up into her eyes as they cloud over in guilt!

I stroke her pussy with my finger, “Still, don’t worry love, you’ve probably had a wet dream and rubbed yourself sore.”

‘How do you mean a wet dream Mom?’ she says guardedly.

I smile, ‘Look Jez, girls like you occasionally have a sexy dream which makes you rub your clitty. I suppose it was your first one and it’s made you sore. It’s quite natural. I’ll put some cream on it for you, Ok?’

Her face relaxes, my explanation having saved her, “Oh yes, I suppose that’s what’s happened mom.”

Spreading her legs apart, I begin to smooth some of the jelly around her slit. ‘Your probably a bit sore just here too.’ I say, slipping my finger just inside her bright pink pussy lips.

Her breath quickens a bit, although there’s no complaint. Carefully I feel around for her swollen clit and she utters a tiny sob.

Looking her in the eye I say in a level tone, “ Oh Yes! you have made it sore haven’t you; It’ll need more cream before bedtime; I’ll do it again for you; OK Jess?’

Embarrassment clouded her face; she was only too aware of the real cause of her sore cunt. But that was something she wanted secret.

Leaving her to dress, I go to my room. Then with the door closed I’m aware of how much I’ve perspired with the excitement of handling Jessica. Taking off my wrap I lie back on the bed and slowly begin masturbating. Jessica had clearly let Dan frig her raw last night!

Deceitful little Jessica! I thought; they were just bad as each other!

Closing my eyes, I savour the power I’m getting from their misbehaviour. My climax comes quick and clean with an image of the pair frantically fucking together.

I lie back ... fully spent and contemplating why I was so turned on by my daughter’s affair with Dan.


That evening I entered her bedroom as she dried off from her shower; just before she’d pulled on her nightdress.

Prominent were her newly forming breast; each topped with a rosy nipple begging to be nibbled. My snatch began juicing up. I’d been anticipating this moment all day, and so nervous at what I intended doing.

Casually, I kneel on one knee before her, ‘Now let’s see if this cream has been working; sit you down Jessica and spread your legs pet’.

Fortunately, she’s obliging and as my fingers probe into her, I realise she is already juicy! OMG! Has she been looking forward to this as much as I have?

Her parted slit reveals a proud clitoris and Its sheer nakedness excites me. I begin smoothing inside her with KY jelly and look up to her; but I can’t read her thoughts; she stares ahead, as if waiting. Then my fingers find her swollen clitoris.

Her thighs and tummy tense; with a sharp intake of breath she shuts her eyes on the flood of pleasure.

“Dose that feel Okay pet?” I murmured.

“Mmm, It’s ... nice.” She sighs as her legs spread wider.

Realising I have control of her I don’t stop, just sooth her with some soft words. “Mmm ... I know just how good it feels Jez ... just say if you want me to stop angel.”

Her eyes stay closed and she’s panting softly as I keep working on her clitty.

Now I can feel her cunt contracting. ‘Nearly done Jez’ I whisper frigging her furiously as her panting harshens; our faces both perspiring.

“Don’t ... don’t stop mom!!” she pleads as her hips begin bucking!

With the jelly and her juices frothing together, I add, ‘Oh that’s just so beautiful!”

But she’s lost in a silent bliss, her body shuddering in climax.

Her torso shivers as I hold it against me; her snatch so close to my mouth; but that will wait for another evening.

Then leaving Jez to sleep, I go to my room and put a dressing gown over my bra and panties; before going downstairs to wait in my darkened lounge for Dan to come home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.