Sister-wives
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man can be a lot of work. Sometimes it takes more than one good woman to take care of one good man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

One day Josiah was driving me into a town to pick up material to sew new work shirts and dresses. While I was a very good seamstress, I couldn’t sew jeans on a hundred year old treadle machine, so we bought Wranglers. Josiah favored the Pro Rodeo version. I liked my jeans to be less bulky, so I got a women’s version that weren’t too tight to be useful when actually riding a horse.

On the way home, we saw a girl hitchhiking along a very lonely stretch of blacktop. It had to be one-hundred-ten outside, and there was no shade and no shelter from the merciless sun. She was wearing hooker short shorts and a bikini bra top. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail. She was very fair skinned.

My husband looked over at me and raised his eyebrows. I nodded and he brought the pickup to a stop beside her. This girl wasn’t just a beauty, she was a little doll. Her body was tiny and her features were perfect. She had at least B Cup tits, so she looked like sex on wheels.

I rolled down the window and said, “Hi. I’m Jade and this is my husband, Josiah. Do you need a ride?”

The girl looked up at me and grinned. She said, “I’m Sunny. Pleased to meet you. Didn’t your mama tell you hitchhikers are probably axe murderers?”

“Well didn’t your daddy tell you anyone who would give you a ride probably wants to rape you?” I asked.

“You wouldn’t have to rape me. I’d voluntarily do either or both of you in a heartbeat,” Sunny said.

“Well then get your ass in here so all the cold air doesn’t go out the window,” I said.

I got out. All Sunny had was a big purse. I threw it in the back of the Crew Cab, then playfully pushed her in the truck, putting my hands on her tight little butt and pretending to lift her up into the cab. I climbed in and shut the door, then cranked up the window. Josiah had bought an old Dodge Power Wagon pickup, and put a big diesel engine in it. He bought a bus air conditioner at the junk yard and made it fit, so we had plenty of ice-cold air. The pickup was built in a time when no one had thought of power windows yet. Josiah wanted to find a kit that would fit, but he never had the time or we never had the money.

Before I knew it, Sunny was saying she was cold and cuddling up against me. Before I even had a chance to think, her little hands were under my dress and doing magic things to my pussy. She stroked me and got me all hot and wet, then she got one finger stroking up and down my slit. When her finger was slippery from my pussy juice, she started stroking my clit. I came really quick, and I came very, very hard.

I kissed her like I was going to rape her mouth. I started trying to undo the top button on her 501 low rise cutoff shorts. Sunny laughed at me and said, “Wouldn’t Mr. Meanie take care of you after he knocked you up? You’ve got a lot of suppressed orgasms in you little girl, and they need to cum out right now. I can wait until we know for sure how much you owe me, before I make you return the favor.”

I stopped trying to get into her shorts. Sunny went back to work on me and soon had me cumming like crazy. She turned to my husband and said, “What’s the story, Mr. Meanie? Why aren’t you taking proper care of your wife? After all, she looks like a sex goddess!”

“Jade is so sexy, she gets me out of control all the time. I love her, so I keep worrying that I’ll hurt her or the baby, or even cause a miscarriage. She likes to fuck hard sometimes, so I worry she wouldn’t stop me if I got too rough. The worry creeps up in my brain just when things are starting to get good, and it keeps me from fucking her the way she needs. When I don’t make her cum good enough, even though Jade makes sure I squirt, I don’t really feel satisfied,” Josiah said.

“Well it’s a good thing you came along and gave me a ride, so I can help you guys. If Jade was walking around so horny and unsatisfied the entire pregnancy, your baby would probably be grumpy as hell for her whole life,” Sunny said.

I came again, just as I was going to laugh, so it came out like a bird squawk.

Sunny said, “Mr. Meanie, I’m going to fuck you good when we get to your house, so you don’t get blue balls, but you better start doing right by your woman or I’ll have to paddle your hairy ass if you aren’t pumping her little pussy the way you should!”

Josiah laughed. I was surprised, because male dominance and submissive females were such a big part of most of the polygamous families in our little village. It surprised me that Josiah had a sense of humor about it, even though he never made me call him, “Master.”

I couldn’t get a read on Sunny’s age. Was she eighteen, like me, or was she older? She was so petite, she could even be as young as fourteen, I speculated. I decided her hips were too narrow for her to be older than me, but they were an inch too wide for her to be fourteen.

Josiah surprised me when he said, “Sunny, we think Jade needs a sister-wife. We think it’s easier for two women to take care of a man, as well as a house and kids. If one woman tries to do everything, she ends up tired all the time and can’t enjoy the things she likes. How do you feel about polygamy?”

I was surprised because we hadn’t discussed making Sunny an offer. When I thought about it a minute I realized my agreement with my husband’s evaluation was obvious so Josiah was actually doing what I wanted.

Sunny grinned and said, “Well when you have to be a pioneer woman, polygamy makes perfect sense. Now you may be thinking I’d be a hell of a catch for your little harem, but I’m pretty much a nymphomaniac, Mr. Meanie. I get downright nasty when I don’t get rubbed hard enough or don’t get stuffed full enough. I really get to be a queen bitch when I’m not getting fucked often enough. I might keep you so busy, you don’t get any ranch work done all day, and then your wife would keep you awake fucking her all night. Between the two of us, you’d feel like you were standing at stud and that the next time we made you sperm one of us, only dust would come out of your dick. Here’s the horrible thing for a man about being hooked up with a nympho; just when you are feeling all proud of yourself for fucking my little brains out, feeling all relaxed, like you finally got me satisfied, most likely I’d start sucking your dick to get you hard and tell you I needed you to do me again, harder, deeper, and longer. That can be like a knife in the gut for a big, strong man who’s used to fucking little girls until they are too raw to walk.”

“Well, on the off-chance things surprise you, don’t be too proud to let us know if you want to stay and try it out. I’m not a total hick. I have an older brother up in Elko, and if you were happy, but just weren’t quite getting enough, he could come down here and help me with the livestock on the ranch. I think you’d look hella cute, spit roasted between me and my brother,” My husband said.

Sunny laughed out loud. She said, “Jade, has he ever admitted to the possibility he couldn’t give you enough?”

“Sunny, he’s done right by me since our wedding night, up until he found out I was knocked up. I know I’m not a nympho, because I CAN be satisfied. I just like sex a lot, and I’d rather be fucking my husband than playing Monopoly. If my puss gets sore, or I squeeze too tight and peel a layer of skin off his dick, we can take a break for a night and I’m only uncomfortable. I know I won’t die if I have to go a day between orgasms, so we never needed to recruit any male help before.” I said.

Sunny laughed and said, “I guess if they were big enough ‘O’s’ I could go a while ‘til the next one. If you were helping me out while we waited for Mr. Meanie to recover, I might survive.”

I was laughing by this time. I said, “You know he does a decent job of going down on me. Lots of times he’s helped me make it through the night when I was feeling insatiable and broke his favorite tool. I know it’s not the same as getting a good dicking, but it doesn’t suck either.”

Sunny grinned at me and asked, “Feeling better Jade? Think you can make it home?”

“I’ll live,” I grumbled.

Sunny reached over and started stroking Josiah’s cock through his jeans. “Ooooh! Nice package, cowboy!” She cooed. She kept stroking my husband’s dick until he shot off in his jeans. “I wanted a little insurance you could last long enough to do me some good,” She said.

About that time, we pulled into the drive to the house. Josiah pulled up to the back, where our door was. Sunny helped us unload the truck, then she helped me cook supper. We ate, then we took showers, brushed our teeth, and went to bed, but not to sleep.

Sunny deep throated Josiah and when he got hard, she shoved him on his back and rode his dick until she was smiling and feeling dreamy. I knelt over my husband’s mouth and he ate me as I rode his face. Sunny and I were facing each other. We played with each other’s tits and rubbed each other’s clits. Sunny had a monster “O” and thrashed all around the bed, smearing her juice all over his cock. I came from watching her get off on my husband’s prick, as well as from Josiah’s tongue on my clit. I gushed juice all over his face when I came.

“How old are you Sunny?” I asked when I caught my breath.

“I’m eighteen. I’ve been thinking about it, and I believe I’m too feisty for Josiah to deal with as a wife. I want you to audition my sister. She’s fourteen, cute as a button and sexy as hell, but sweet as can be. You can train her to be the way you want her and not have to deal with my nympho shit or my smart ass wise-cracks and sarcasm. You’ve got a ranch to work, and having a succubus for one of your wives might just kill you.” Sunny said.

“I kind of like your smart mouth Sunny,” I said.

Josiah said, “If you were trying to get me to ‘rise to the occasion,’ Sunny, it’s not working. If you like us and think you would be a good fit in our family, then please just say so. Don’t try to jerk me around, just to prove you can. Jade and I aren’t like most of the families out here. I don’t do the whole ‘lord and master’ thing. Anyway, if you want in, fine, otherwise, I’d love to meet your sister.”

I said, “Sunny, I kind of like having a big, strong man around. I’m not some dumb little doormat, but I like being ground into the bed until I’m wondering about how long it will take for us to break the bed slats into kindling. I like knowing I’m woman enough to make that big, strong man want to give me everything he’s got and please me until my eyes roll back in my head. We get along fine, and we don’t need power struggles or drama, so like my husband said, if you aren’t with us, and all in, just introduce us to your sister.”

While Sunny seemed to promise us a sexy sister-wife both of us wanted to bed, I agreed with Josiah that her attitude and unknown agenda were a worry. Was she trying to get my husband to assert himself as king of the castle so she would feel he was strong enough to manage her, or did she think she could humiliate Josiah and boss him around? We agreed that the stress of a battle of wills, like she seemed to be promising, was not our idea of a good time. Since Sunny never clarified things she’d said or offered any conciliatory words, we agreed to rule her out as a possible addition to our family.

We traveled to Arizona to meet Sunny’s sister, Ava at her family’s home. The house was setup like an old hacienda with a thick, windowless outer wall and all buildings facing a central courtyard. We parked the truck and were met by the bounciest, cutest fourteen-year-old girl ever to walk the earth. She was obviously curious, intelligent, and pleasant to be around. As Sunny had said, she didn’t have a negative attitude.

We met with the parents first and found they were loving, but ready for Ava to marry and leave home. I talked with Josiah about how an energetic teenager could wear a person down and wear a man out. Still, she was adorable, and we both wanted her. Ava’s parents gave us permission to talk with her alone. Ava’s mom said, “We’ve called her ‘Tigger’ since she was a very little girl. When you’ve had a chance to get to know Ava, you’ll see why.”

When we were alone with Ava, we immediately saw what her mom meant. Ava was definitely the bounciest little thing there ever was. She cuddled up to me and said, “I like that you aren’t too much older than me. Your husband is really good looking. Why do you want to share him with a sister-wife?”

“I’m pregnant Ava. I would love to take care of every desire Mr. Cooper might ever have, but he is fearful he might hurt me, damage our baby, or cause a miscarriage. We need a sister-wife who likes both of us and will make love with both of us. My husband is an excellent lover, but he is afraid he would get carried away and love me too enthusiastically. I adore being loved energetically, but it is causing Mr. Cooper too much worry. Of course, we are building a ranch from the ground up, so I can use lots of help around the house and in the vegetable garden. When the baby is born, I’ll definitely need all the help I can get,” I said.

“Sunny has talked to me a lot about sex and showed me a little. I’m still a virgin, and have no experience with a man. I’m curious, not fearful, and I hope I’m going to like sex with my husband a lot. I hope he will teach me how to do him really well, so he likes sex with me. Sunny says sex with a woman can be very sweet. I think between sister-wives, sex wouldn’t be a sin. I hope to have a sister-wife who will like me and want to take care of me if our husband is tired. Of course, I would do the same thing for her,” Ava said.

Josiah asked, “Do you masturbate Ava?”

Ava smiled and said, “Yes. I don’t believe it’s a sin for a girl to keep her hormone level down, so she isn’t tempted to sin at the drop of a hat.”

“How often do you Jill off Ava?” My husband asked.

“It depends on my mood and whether I’ve had a stressful day. Of course, seeing a hot looking guy or girl can make me need to touch myself too. My best guess is that about three times a day,” Ava said.

I grinned at her and said, “Before my daddy started taking care of me, I had to use my fingers four times every day to keep from dropping my panties for any cute guy I saw. When my big sister and I became sister-wives, I learned to appreciate and desire women too.

“Please show us your body, naked, and then show us how you masturbate,” I said, in a tone that implied I wasn’t making a request.

Ava stripped quickly. She dropped her dress to the floor. Like all the women I’ve met out here, she didn’t wear panties and Ava didn’t need a bra. She twirled around and jumped up and down, showing off her body to us. Then she turned very, very slowly, so we could see every detail. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but her nipples were fatter and pointed up.

Ava sat on a chair and showed us how she touched herself. I was glad to see it caused her no embarrassment or shame to strip and Jill off for us. I was relieved to see that Ava didn’t ride her fist so she hadn’t damaged the nerves in her clitoris from Jilling off. It took Ava less than ten minutes to bring herself to a very nice clitoral orgasm.

I giggled and said, “Ava, I’m pretty sure both Mr. Cooper and I can give you better orgasms than that. Would you like to be my sister-wife?”

“If you can come to terms with my parents, I’d like that very much,” Ava said.

It only took an hour for us to agree on terms with Ava’s parents. They called their Bishop, and he drove over to their ranch. We had the wedding ceremony and then we ate dinner at her parent’s table.

We left soon after sunset to drive home. I put Ava between us on the bench seat of the pickup. Both Josiah and I had a hand under her skirt from time to time while we drove home. My husband worked her G-spot and brought the teenager off. Ava came hard and she wasn’t quiet when she came. She was looking at our husband like he was a god. I could tell Josiah liked that. I pulled Ava’s skirt up around her waist and then I went down on her. I thought she might impale herself on the gearshift, she squirmed so much. I got on my knees in front of her and ate Ava out while Josiah gently massaged her little tits and played with one nipple at a time. The girl came with a big, noisy orgasm that lasted a long time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.